by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:50 AM

Old January 23rd, 2017, 06:56 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow nodded approvingly to the answer. "Yes." he said his voice trailing off a little. "Burstpaw, I admire the way you think on your paws. But I have to ask.." he said his gaze trained hard on the apprentice's face. "What troubles you? I can see the questioning gaze in your eyes. Tell me." he asked curiously. He had seen the look many of times before, but mostly used it himself when he was confused about something. He remembered that he often kept his confusion to himself, due to the fact his mentor had never always seen his looks of confusion. Maybe he could catch when his apprentice was confused, and save him a whole lot of doubt later on.
Burstpaw tried to shake the question from his gaze. "Oh." He glanced at his paws, slightly embarrassed. I hope he doesn't think I'm a mouse-brain! He was curious, yes, but wasn't sure if Flammingarrow would approve of his questioning nature. "Well... I was just thinking about what you'd said. Ya know, about how a lot of good warriors use that risky move." He paused, collecting his thoughts. "I was just wondering why they'd use such a defence. It's really risky, cause there's many counter attacks that could he used against it. Why do warriors use that when the probability of success is so low?"

Burstpaw looked up, watching his mentor's reaction closely. He was unsure if he'd appreciate his question, nor if he'd actually answer it. Curiousity killed that cat, after all! But I just have to know. Maybe it'll make me a better warrior. Maybe I can create new moves to substitute for that one! He shifted his paws nervously, his bright orange tail flicking back and forth.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 24th, 2017, 10:27 AM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
In his dazed state, Tumblepaw wasn't as sharp as he usually is and caught a paw to the cheek. He reeled backwards and shook his head violently. With a clear mind, Tumblepaw could dodge the sharp claws. "Isn't this supposed to be training? No claws?" He panted as he slid to the side.
Thrushwing noticed his movements, he was panted and , ''training is training, you should be happy if someone is training you in this way mouse dung!'' thinked the tortoiseshell cat, she didn't talked with him because she was busy at this moment, while he was dodging, the she-cat bited his ear, even knewing that she was not so fast, she was stabbing, Thrushwing was kinda surprised, by the fact that the apprentice was speedy, how she imagined, but more speedy than others, Thrushwing waited Tumblepaw's reaction.
Old January 24th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Hopekit looked at her mother then at Darkkit. "Yeah. Remember this one rule. Always follow Flowerpetal. She don't want us to get lost or hurt. If you want to go somewhere ask her and she'll take us there. Got it?" meowed Hopekit. Flowerpetal looked down at her firstborn with a smile. "Very good Hopekit. We don't want to end up like two moons ago, when You accidentally went off and twisted your jaw by falling off that boulder." purred Flowerpetal with a sweet, but stern voice.
"Oooh..." DarkKit winced then nodded hastily with understanding, eyes wide with fear. "Yeah, alright. I trust you."
Old January 24th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Falling In

@Nighty @Suspiciousmindz
DarkWillow padded cautiously past every twig and his neck fur stood on end every time he scented something other than grass and trees and prey. "Thank StarClan if she doesn't turn up..."
"Don't count your prey before it's caught, father." FleaPaw reminded him. "You mean you hopeshe isn't there." RotPaw then added. "Yes , thank you...now why don't you two explore the Riverclan border, HazePaw you go back to ShadowClan."
"Yes DarkWillow!" They chanted then scurried off in their own directions. "And that leaves you and I." He turned to Barkskip
Old January 24th, 2017, 12:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Nighty @Suspiciousmindz
DarkWillow padded cautiously past every twig and his neck fur stood on end every time he scented something other than grass and trees and prey. "Thank StarClan if she doesn't turn up..."
"Don't count your prey before it's caught, father." FleaPaw reminded him. "You mean you hopeshe isn't there." RotPaw then added. "Yes , thank you...now why don't you two explore the Riverclan border, HazePaw you go back to ShadowClan."
"Yes DarkWillow!" They chanted then scurried off in their own directions. "And that leaves you and I." He turned to Barkskip
@Suspiciousmindz
Barkskip padded on silently behind the apprentices and Darkwillow. He kept his thought, opinions, comments and snide remarks to himself. He felt his lush brown pelt pricking in anticipation. Unlike Darkwillow, he hoped the kittypet would show up again, he wanted to meet her and rip his claws through her for himself. Plus, it had been moons since he had gotten to deal with an intruder that wasn't a kit and he was kind of looking forwards to it. "Yes..." he said, his voice trailing off. "Now that they are gone, where did you find her yesterday? We should probably start there."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 24th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Petal was sitting anxiously in the exact spot she was yesterday. Her pelt was prickling along her spine with anxiety of meeting the tom-cat again. What would he tell her today or perhaps, what would he act like today? He promised to meet her here again and she'd wait until he showed up before she would leave. Her pelt was mostly clean, although her paws were dirtied and her tail was too as it was on the ground at that moment. Petal's green hues were scanning the forest area hoping to catch of glimpse of something. To say the least, the kittypet was more than excited, but calm enough to hold still. The ribbon her housefolk put on her today was green like her hues and the bow was sitting pretty beneath her chin.
@NightWarrior4Life @Nighty

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 24th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Barkskip padded on silently behind the apprentices and Darkwillow. He kept his thought, opinions, comments and snide remarks to himself. He felt his lush brown pelt pricking in anticipation. Unlike Darkwillow, he hoped the kittypet would show up again, he wanted to meet her and rip his claws through her for himself. Plus, it had been moons since he had gotten to deal with an intruder that wasn't a kit and he was kind of looking forwards to it. "Yes..." he said, his voice trailing off. "Now that they are gone, where did you find her yesterday? We should probably start there."
"Round about here. You can see the two leg nests and fences and gardens from here..." He moved his gaze slowly across every rock and log. But no sign of the kittypet. "She may have just given up and gone home." He joked.
Old January 24th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Petal was sitting anxiously in the exact spot she was yesterday. Her pelt was prickling along her spine with anxiety of meeting the tom-cat again. What would he tell her today or perhaps, what would he act like today? He promised to meet her here again and she'd wait until he showed up before she would leave. Her pelt was mostly clean, although her paws were dirtied and her tail was too as it was on the ground at that moment. Petal's green hues were scanning the forest area hoping to catch of glimpse of something. To say the least, the kittypet was more than excited, but calm enough to hold still. The ribbon her housefolk put on her today was green like her hues and the bow was sitting pretty beneath her chin.
@NightWarrior4Life @Nighty
@Nighty
As DarkWillow searched around one last time, he noticed a rustle. An unnatural rustle. One that no wind nor storm could create. His gaze met and locked with petal's green ones and he jumped a little. "Hello, kittypet...I told you I'd be back." He spat.
Old January 24th, 2017, 01:57 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Twistedbranch watched Wrenclaw unblinkingly.
Old January 24th, 2017, 02:11 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Nighty
As DarkWillow searched around one last time, he noticed a rustle. An unnatural rustle. One that no wind nor storm could create. His gaze met and locked with petal's green ones and he jumped a little. "Hello, kittypet...I told you I'd be back." He spat.
Barksip forced a chuckled at the small joke his friend had made, although he wasn't as easily convinced. From his few experiences with kittypets and oners, they didn't give up too easily, being pesky and annoying. As the pampered scent of the kittypet reached his nose, his maw curled into a sneer. "She's here." he muttered as he followed Darkwillow to the kittypet. He kept his distance as as he rounded the bend, his eyes were met with a sight he hadn't exactly expected. He had more so expected a cat who was more willing to fight, larger maybe, showing more signs of having lived with the old hard kibble of Twolegs. This she cat though showed no sign of that, only beauty. The only evidences he could tell from her about being a kittypet was her mostly well groomed fur, despite the mud caked in it from her trip here, and the green bow around her neck. He felt his paws stop in their tracks, and willed himself to go on. He was taken aback by this. How could this cat be so annoying and pestering that Darkwillow wanted to rake his claws through her? He made a quick change of plans, keeping her away from Darkwillow's fury. He couldn't have innocent kittypet blood on his claws, and didn't want the same for his friend, because he knew that he would have later doubts about it. "So, you're the kittypet Darkwillow has told me about. The one who wanted to know about the Clans?" he asked, forcing his voice to sound tough and ready for the fight that he and Darkwillow had planned for. He couldn't risk blowing his cover to save her, she was perfectly harmless.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~