Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by constellation
Today 09:12 AM
mom, am I still young? [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:01 AM
long walks on the beach [...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 09:00 AM
Search Party!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:44 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Mica
Today 08:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2020, 12:57 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Duskstar allowed her gaze to pass over the crowd, nodding to herself when enough of the Clan had gathered. The leader straightened her posture and began the meeting.

"There is an apprentice within our Clan who has come to be without a mentor, and it is time for a reassignment in order to continue their training. Fallenpaw [ @Blissie Bliss ], come forward."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 20th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Fallenpaw heard his name get called and his fur grew hot with embarrassment. He never liked to be the center of attention, but he was excited to recieve a new mentor. A mentor that would train him to be a fine warrior some day. Fallenpoaw stepped forward.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 20th, 2020, 02:13 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud felt as a sense of pride swell in his heart, Finally something to get my mind off of stupid "love" and A chance for me to be a mentor! he thought with a purr.
Old March 20th, 2020, 02:33 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

"O-okay," Moonkit mumbled before leaving in search of mouse bile. She returned to the elder's den with moss soaked in mouse bile on a stick. She pawed through the elder's pelt in search of ticks and used the mouse bile to make them fall off before killing them. After a while, Moonkit mewed, "You're all done!" She threw away the mouse bile and washed her paws before returning to the elder's den for her story.
Old March 20th, 2020, 06:51 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

A heavy frown printed on the tabby's face paired with sad gleaming yellow eyes once staring at her leader. "The Duskf- , Duskstar," quickly correcting himself. Quillpaw casually settled down close to her , sighing loudly. He couldn't help but to throw a little jealous glare at Bluegorse before dragging his attention back to the leader. "I know you're quite occupied however I feel like a Troglodyte with all these tyros surpassing me in a blink of an eye. And- and, I do miss your company," he pouted, continuing on. "However once climbing up a hill you must scale higher into the mountains and that is where you are now. And I can't stop you! So, does that mean I must find a new master to train this fellow self orr..maybe I'm ready to become a lean mean fighting machine of a warrior?!" the lanky brown tabby said the ending statement with full excitement while flexing his paw to show off his invisible rippling muscles. Oh how he dreamt of leading a troop of cats into battle or simply just for the hunt. Felt like he's been an apprentice for eons! "Or- if you can fit me into your schedule we can train together?"

Last edited by tye; March 20th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old March 20th, 2020, 07:43 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"You're such a debby downer!' Sweetsong rolled his eyes with a low chuckle as he stood, unable to keep still. The brightly coloured Tom began to pace, chewing his lip as he talked. "You know, I think thunderclan is doing alright! We're thriving, you know?"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 20th, 2020, 08:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit had arrived to the gathering a little bit late, but he quietly took his place at the bottom of the highpeak, curling his tail nearly around his paws. Though as Duskstar mentioned there was only one apprentice who was in need of a mentor, he cast a glance up to the leader, his green gaze questioning. Last he recalled, there were quite a few apprentices who needed new mentors. Darkpaw, for one, Mintfrost's old apprentice. And he believed Birdpaw's mentor had disappeared recently. But the deputy didn't say anything, simply remaining quiet. But if Duskstar needed some reminding of these other apprentices, he would be sure to speak up. They couldn't leave mentorless apprentices wandering around Thunderclan.

----

Foxbound had been sitting near the back of the gathered cats, her orange gaze soft as she watched the young apprentice called pad up towards the highpeak. She only hoped that Duskpaw would get better soon, so she could continue teaching her the ways of clan life.

---

Moonbird tiredly made her way to the highpeak, her ears down and her tail dragging behind her. She was exhausted, this extra training was starting to get to her. But she sat down and listened quietly anyways, determined to remain a loyal warrior to Thunderclan.

---

Jaggedhawk was sitting near the front of the crowd, wide green eyes trained on the new mentor reassignment that Fallenpaw would receive. Maybe he'd finally get his own apprentice? That might not be the best idea though. The tom laughed quietly to himself at the thought, tail twitching with amusement.

---

Cherrybubble sat at attention with ears perked and green eyes honed in on the young apprentice. Another apprentice abandoned by their mentor. What is up with Thunderclan's warriors?!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; March 20th, 2020 at 08:41 PM.
Old March 20th, 2020, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
"You're such a debby downer!' Sweetsong rolled his eyes with a low chuckle as he stood, unable to keep still. The brightly coloured Tom began to pace, chewing his lip as he talked. "You know, I think thunderclan is doing alright! We're thriving, you know?"
Bouncesnarl looked at him. "That just one of my many flaws.", he teased with a chuckle. The tom watched him stand up. Is there fleas in his fur or something. "But it is the time for kits though. That's the best part of the spring and summer time.", he meowed. Bouncesnarl always thought the clan could use new cats.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 20th, 2020, 09:55 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Bouncesnarl looked at him. "That just one of my many flaws.", he teased with a chuckle. The tom watched him stand up. Is there fleas in his fur or something. "But it is the time for kits though. That's the best part of the spring and summer time.", he meowed. Bouncesnarl always thought the clan could use new cats.
"Then its ashame my heart longs for a Tom, I doubt I'll be much use regarding the clans expansion," Sweetsong purred, winking teasingly back at Bouncesnarl. "So so so... how true is your name? Are you all snarl, no bite?" Bounce circled the other.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 20th, 2020, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
"Then its ashame my heart longs for a Tom, I doubt I'll be much use regarding the clans expansion," Sweetsong purred, winking teasingly back at Bouncesnarl. "So so so... how true is your name? Are you all snarl, no bite?" Bounce circled the other.
Bouncesnarl was the same way. He only would ever be able to adopt which he already has. "I'm afraid that won't happen with me either. I've never been attracted to females, so.", he replied, feeling awkward. Most She-cats didn't want him as their mate anyway so. "I guess you can say that."

Last edited by Madelaine; March 20th, 2020 at 09:59 PM.
Closed Thread