Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:13 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:59 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2020, 03:53 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Hailstorm side-eyed the young tom as he sloppily dodged, tripped, and fell. She was about to round on him when he finally seemed to regain his footing and lunge at her flank. She promptly kicked out her hind paws to shove him back.

"You must always know exactly where you want to place your paws before you make your move, or you risk a sloppy maneuver, like that one," she told him. Try it once more, the way I showed you." She stepped back about a fox-length and leapt again.

@BILL.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 4th, 2020, 04:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falconpaw huffed shortly as he backed off, this time.. feeling actually prepared for Hailstorm's pounce.

When she leaped, so did he-- springing to the side and twisting to lash out at her legs.

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 4th, 2020, 04:16 PM
work is never done

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
"Falconpaw, be quiet!" Hailstorm hissed at her apprentice, lashing her tail in his direction. "Twilightheart is being exiled for being a traitor, not for being a she-cat. Great Stars, I cannot believe you still think this way." Her words were hushed, but stern, as she was embarrassed on behalf of his behavior. At least it wasn't directed towards any actually respectable warriors, though.

@BILL.

---

A light grin tugged at Icestar's maw, revealing her glinting fangs as she rejoiced silently for a moment in the exile of that useless she-cat. She could tell that Beastspark was pleased with it as well, and sensed relief at the traitor finally being rooted out. Good riddance, she thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Undertaker @BILL.
( If you don't mind bill? )

Wait....what?? Alarm struck through her . She hated getting sick...she couldn't do anything then. But Icestar being sick? That's not good. She lowered her head at that . hopefully she makes a fast recovery
Her ears perked up at the following . She looked toward the very traitor and glared at her she gets what she deserves . though what she heard from Falconpaws mouth made her back fur bristle and frankly she agreed with hailstorm. " oh eat rat dun you mouse brain! Did you not hear him? Or is there moss clogged in your ears?" Cherrymist meowed with a small glare
Hurrying on over Oakpaw took his seat within the crowd . Atleast he caught word of greencough as he entered the clearing ...He needed to work on being early though..But when he caught word of twilight being a traitor...all he could do was give a glare at her.
"You missed my point!" Falconpaw loudly told both of them. "If she had been a good she-cat and gone to the nursery where she belonged, she would not have caused any ruckus and would not have been exiled!"

Falconpaw raised his head with a proud little smirk, undaunted by their disbelief and Cherrymist's crudeness. "Next time, Cherrymist-- keep yourself out of our discussion. We were not speaking with you and frankly, with your inappropriate language I would not want to!"

Old March 4th, 2020, 04:18 PM
clearing away the dust

Hailstorm felt her front paws collide with the ground in a marshy splash, but as soon as her back paws landed they were swept out from under her. Her flank collided with the slushy ground and covered her pale grey fur in cold mud. But she got right back up and shook off.

"Nicely done!" She praised, her blue eyes gleaming with pride. "I want you to do it successfully one more time, and then we'll move on." She wound up and leapt once more.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 4th, 2020, 04:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@BILL.
Oh? She gave a snort that's still sounding sexist ! "next time use different words, if you meant that then you wouldn't have used the ones that you just did " her tail twitched and gave a glare once more toms
Then her mouth was agape "I only use that language when I'm extremely ticked off! Ask fernpaw she knows I don't use it a lot ." why does she even bother some days? Just why? Giving an eye roll she returned her gaze besides I'll jump in when I see fit ..most of the time conversations are boring anyways

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 4th, 2020, 04:25 PM
clearing away the dust

@BILL. @SilentLamb

"I understand your frustration, Cherrymist," Hailstorm cast a glance at her riled-up clanmate. "But I assure you I can handle my own apprentice. He has much to learn, but there's no need to lash out at him like that." Even if he deserves it, she thought, but didn't say that part out loud.

"And as for you," She glanced sternly at Falconpaw. "You need to stop this outburst right now, or I'll send you right back to your den."

Old March 4th, 2020, 04:28 PM
work is never done

Falconpaw snorted at Cherrymist! "It is not my fault you cannot understand basic language. What I restated is the same concept as I spoke before-- though I can see a she-cat like you is too dense to understand. I cannot imagine being so classless helps."

To Hailstorm, he gave her a smile that dripped with innocence. "This is not an outburst, Hailstorm.. unless you are counting the display of vulgarity Cherrymist expressed out of the blue."

[ @SilentLamb, @Casper ]

Old March 4th, 2020, 04:30 PM
work is never done

"Bring it, mud butt!"

There was something in him that elated glee in his heart as Hailstorm ate dirt, and he waited for her to pounce before he jumped to the side again.

A twist later, and he was swiping again at her hind legs.

[ @Casper ]

Old March 4th, 2020, 04:38 PM
clearing away the dust

Hailstorm was bested again, having her legs swiped out from under her. She let out a snort of laughter at his little insult.

"Resorting to trash-talk now, are we?" She grinned with a tilt of her head. "Alright, if you think you're tough, let's work on an offensive move. This is a very basic move for ShadowClan especially, since we have so many large cats. You simply have to leap up and land squarely on your opponent's shoulders and cling on, squishing them under your weight. Like this."

The warrior leapt forward, aiming to land on Falconpaw's shoulders as an example of the move. Although, Falconpaw was about the same size as her.
@BILL.

Last edited by pidgeon; March 4th, 2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 04:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper @BILL.
She gave a nod to hailstorm just teach him to stay in his place . the Molly was beginning to cool down, but what falconpaw said next didn't help at all. why you little....I'm tired of having to keep my emotions under wraps! For starclan sake....now this little rat is practically scolding me of it too? Thunderhowl I get...he's a adult..But an apprentice ? Pff!
Growling a bit but she just sighed " well sorry for my stupidity " she said in a sarcastic tone. She didn't feel the need to fully apologize, she wasn't sorry for what she did. If they had a problem with it oh well. She's still a good cat. I just want Beastspark to get on with this meeting already..

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread