Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by starry
Today 03:01 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Search Party!
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2020, 01:07 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Bouncesnarl was the same way. He only would ever be able to adopt which he already has. "I'm afraid that won't happen with me either. I've never been attracted to females, so.", he replied, feeling awkward. Most She-cats didn't want him as their mate anyway so. "I guess you can say that."
"Well, you don't always need a molly to have kittens! There's more than enough without parents, I'm sure. You could simply adopt with whatever tom is lucky enough to be your mate," Sweetsong let a soft, gentle coo noise leave him. His cheeks were heated under the pure white cheek fur as he watched Bouncesnarl. "Unless you already have one?" His words were a small whine.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 21st, 2020, 03:10 PM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"Okay! Now we can be loud! Sorof. If you had a one wish, what would it be?" She looked at her front left leg. "I wanna get rid of the crusty well. I don' like it, so I scratch it off, and then it huwts and bleeds and then it gets crusty again, and then I gotta pick it off all over again. I amnoyed at the crusty well."
Hawkmist looked out into the distance. “To be able to see what would have happened if I-“

He stopped. It was a personal wish, something that he rarely talked about, only to Ebonywing. Nevermind...”
@FuzzyRatto

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old March 21st, 2020, 04:28 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
Hawkmist looked out into the distance. “To be able to see what would have happened if I-“

He stopped. It was a personal wish, something that he rarely talked about, only to Ebonywing. Nevermind...”
@FuzzyRatto
"Huh? Ah, well. It doesna matter. If you know, that's good. Whadya like to do?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old March 21st, 2020, 04:30 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

She smiled as the apprentice stepped forward, giving a nod of greeting. Her gaze passed over the crowd before she settled on a mentor for Fallenpaw.

"You have gone without training for long enough. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, Fallenpaw [ @Blissie Bliss ], you will be trained by Ashcloud [ @amber'light ]. I entrust him to teach you well and pass on his eagerness."

Duskstar allowed the two to touch noses before she went on, though she stopped for a moment, looking as though she had just remembered something. With so many warriors going missing, it was hard to keep track of the apprentices with and without mentors- and Mintfrost's death had left another apprentice without a mentor as well. The Torbie frowned for a split heartbeat, then raised her voice once more.

"Two more apprentices have been left without mentors. After the tragic loss of Mintfrost," she cast a glance toward Bluegorse, hoping the name didn't cause any pain to the young warrior, "their apprentice is once again mentorless. And another apprentice was assigned a warrior who did not show for any training sessions, and soon turned up missing. Therefore, Darkpaw [ @Vessel ], Birdpaw [ @Slatepaw ], please step forward."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 21st, 2020, 04:48 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud nodded and touched noses with his new apprentice, "we'll start your training after the meeting."" he promised before sitting down. @Blissie Bliss

Last edited by kittygirl; March 21st, 2020 at 04:56 PM.
Old March 21st, 2020, 05:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[~] @amber'light; [~]

Fallenpaw heard who his mentor was and got excited. He had already knew this cat, which was good. He didn't want to get used to a whole new cat. "Sounds good to me.", he whispered after touching her nose to his.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 21st, 2020, 10:34 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

The young she thought back to the attack. It was very clear in her mind still, though it seemed all like a blur. "Well, during the friendship games and the hide-and-fight game, I went off to go hide in a tree to wait for Foxbound to come so I could pounce on her from there. Then while I was up in the tree, some mud covered cat attacked me! Yeah, and after he so clearly beat me." She motioned with her tail to her wounds. "He threw me off the branch were I got this glorious injury!" She snarled the words but, while talking she motioned to her broken leg. Then, if she ever ran into that tom, she would rip him to shreds. "Yeah so that's how it happened." Duskpaw let her head fall into the moss and huffed. She was already sick of being in the medicine cat den and wanted to get out into the forest, or at least camp!
@BILL. @SilentLamb
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 21st, 2020, 10:41 PM
You say, stuff is way

My Mood: Distracted

Heronwave awoke to the leader's call. The old tom listened for any sounds, then he followed the pawsteps of another cat. Turns out, he bumped into Buckbranch. " Sorry! " He'd mew.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// @Slushie
Cloverwish

Last edited by CloverAndCoffee; March 21st, 2020 at 10:42 PM.
Old March 21st, 2020, 11:57 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She smiled as the apprentice stepped forward, giving a nod of greeting. Her gaze passed over the crowd before she settled on a mentor for Fallenpaw.

"You have gone without training for long enough. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, Fallenpaw [ @Blissie Bliss ], you will be trained by Ashcloud [ @amber'light ]. I entrust him to teach you well and pass on his eagerness."

Duskstar allowed the two to touch noses before she went on, though she stopped for a moment, looking as though she had just remembered something. With so many warriors going missing, it was hard to keep track of the apprentices with and without mentors- and Mintfrost's death had left another apprentice without a mentor as well. The Torbie frowned for a split heartbeat, then raised her voice once more.

"Two more apprentices have been left without mentors. After the tragic loss of Mintfrost," she cast a glance toward Bluegorse, hoping the name didn't cause any pain to the young warrior, "their apprentice is once again mentorless. And another apprentice was assigned a warrior who did not show for any training sessions, and soon turned up missing. Therefore, Darkpaw [ @Vessel ], Birdpaw [ @Slatepaw ], please step forward."
Birdpaw shifted on her paws anxiously, glancing around the clan as all eyes seemed to bore into her grey tabby pelt. Nodding to Duskstar, she stepped forward, holding her petite paws close to her shivering body as she looked up at their leader.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:14 AM
You know my name, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"Huh? Ah, well. It doesna matter. If you know, that's good. Whadya like to do?"
”Normally it’s to go out of camp, go hunting, that kind of thing. But mostly I like being on my own, in my thoughts.”

The dark warrior looked up to the sky.
@FuzzyRatto

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Closed Thread