Today 01:32 PM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:26 PM

Old September 13th, 2020, 09:52 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Flyfur hadn't ever been told what kind of plant could do that.
"Did you bring any stalks? I still don't know what kind of plant this is. I don't think I've heard of any kind that does this?"
This was concerning. They needed Fawnsqueak.

@gs29513 @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
((Flyfur doesn't have the role played knowledge to recognize this Unfortunately))

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 14th, 2020, 06:09 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Got it. Just didn't want you to think Alder was gonna die.)
No, I didn't bring back any stalks. I'm sorry. I just.......freaked out. Splashleap admitted, hanging her head a little bit. But.....I probably remember where it was. And it smelled so distinct, I could bring some back! she suggested hopefully. Maybe then Fawnsqueak would know what it was? Maybe? Hopefully it wasn't something new. @Rainquail @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Old September 14th, 2020, 06:47 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

(No! I would never murder my baby like that! And as a kit, too.) @gs29513
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:03 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Flyfur hadn't ever been told what kind of plant could do that.
"Did you bring any stalks? I still don't know what kind of plant this is. I don't think I've heard of any kind that does this?"
This was concerning. They needed Fawnsqueak.

@gs29513 @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
((Flyfur doesn't have the role played knowledge to recognize this Unfortunately))
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Got it. Just didn't want you to think Alder was gonna die.)
No, I didn't bring back any stalks. I'm sorry. I just.......freaked out. Splashleap admitted, hanging her head a little bit. But.....I probably remember where it was. And it smelled so distinct, I could bring some back! she suggested hopefully. Maybe then Fawnsqueak would know what it was? Maybe? Hopefully it wasn't something new. @Rainquail @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
(Sorry I was gone for so long. It is catnip, Alderkit is just the kind of cat that acts “drunk.” So she just flops over and purrs a whole lot.)
Alderkit roller over and purred a bit more in her sleep, dreaming dreamless dreams. @Rainquail @gs29513
(jumping in since snow is a camp guard)

Snowfern looked over at the huddle of cats in confusion. What was going on? She had seen Splashleap bring a limp bundle of fur into camp, but she had just assumed that it was a squirrel or some sort of prey. She glanced out into the forest before approaching them, feeling a bit bad about abandoning her post. As she got closer to them, she realised that the limp bundle of fur was actually a kit! And not just any kit, it was alderkit. She frowned at the kit, her eyebrows furrowed. Wasnt she exiled? She looked at splashleap and Flyfur with a questioning look on her face and asked, ¨what happened? where did she come from?¨ she dipped her head to sniff the unconscious kits pelt, increasing worry growing in her.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old September 14th, 2020, 04:24 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

I found her out in the territory. She had eaten some kind of plant, and passed out or went to sleep or something!! Splashleap mewed quickly, a bit nervously. What if this kit wasn't supposed to be here? What if............. she got in trouble for this, instead of not, like she had thought. Surely it couldn't be a CRIME to bring a kit into camp! Especially one from Riverclan! Shaking her head vigorously, she tried to get those thoughts out of her brain, right then. @Rainquail @Mumble @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Old September 14th, 2020, 05:47 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

(Oof I forgot to mention that Alderkit hasn’t eaten in days since she can’t hunt on her own..) @Rainquail @gs29513 @Mumble
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old September 14th, 2020, 06:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

[ sorry for the delays on this ]

Lionstar wasn't in his den, so when Lotusheart headed toward it he was a little confused.

"What's going on?" he questioned.

[ @Shadeleaf ]

--

Lionstar had to huff a little at Nighttuft's report, mildly amused by the weirdly shaped branch. "No harm done. Thanks for the report - go get some rest."

[ @MagicCat99 ]

--

Lionstar was surprised she hadn't dropped the herbs off with Fawnsqueak.. "Good, but you might want to take those to Fawnsqueak before they get damaged. You're dismissed." It was brief, but he wanted to make sure Fawn could get the most out of the plants that were collected.

[ @Elementals, @soot, @TheShadowAnimal ]

--

Immediately, the report made Lionstar's fur spike up. Rogues, aggressive in his territory? Unacceptable. "Well done, Blizzardsky. If you see those rogues again, kill them. They have no place in our land." Seriously. "As for Frozenpaw.." his voice rumbled. "They don't know how to fight Blizzardsky, they're not trained in combat." Because they refused to listen. "So I would suggest you don't lie to me." Because that was the reality of it: one could not fight well if they weren't taught.

Tail lashing, he dismissed them with a sharp flick of his tail. "Unless there's something else, get out of my sight."

[ @Zesty Mango, @gs29513 ]

--

Oddly shaped badgers? That stunk? Yuck, Lionstar didn't want to know. "As long as they didn't seem aggressive, it's probably a good think you didn't bring the stink back with you. Well done, both of you - why don't you get some rest?"

[ @elysian ]
Old September 14th, 2020, 07:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Aspensky

Aspensky glanced up from his lunch, sensing movement nearby in the clearing. He smiled as he came to spot the form of Flyfur - seemingly searching for something to fill her time. She was a queen, wasn't she? Or had been? That sounded about right. Shame he had to think about it. This was his opportunity to right that, though. Get to know his clanmates a little better.

"Hello, Flyfur!" he called out, "Care to join me?"

Flyfur looked up as Aspensky called to her, attention brought to him.
No one else seemed to want to talk and he had just offered for her to join him, so she padded up to the white and grey tom and sat by him, tail politely curling over her paws as she sat beside him.
She didn't know what to say right then and had to think for an embarrassingly long time before she responded.
"Thank you for letting me sit with you."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 15th, 2020, 12:54 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

@Shadeleaf

Lotusheart shuffled her massive paws.
"Well, when we got to the beach, there was a concerning scent of rat. Wolfpaw might have even spotted some. We had to cut the patrol short since he hit his head on a rock and might have had a concussion." she mewed.
Old September 15th, 2020, 01:09 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @TheShadowAnimal

Stormtalon's ears were specifically attuned to the sound of Brightkit's voice. Because of his little brother's aptitude for unintentional trouble-making, this skill grew over time, almost becoming its own sixth sense. So when Bright's shriek echoed form behind the nursery, Storm's ears twitched and that sense tingled. Brightkit was doing something he wasn't supposed to do. He'd been getting more and more bold as he neared apprenticing age, and Storm found this put him in a near constant state of worry.

The black tabby tom investigated, stopping just beside the nursery when he spotted them. And... no. Frostpaw was doing a jump and roll, swinging Brightkit around like a limp fish while he screeched. They were beginner battle tactics. If Storm recalled correctly, Frost was a newer apprentice, and also blind. Brightkit mentioned her before... something about becoming new friends. What in the stars--?

"Brightkit, Frostpaw," Storm made his presence known, tone deep and low. "What do you think you're doing?"