Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 10:34 PM
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by Aolani
Today 10:13 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 10:02 PM
HIHI!
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2019, 09:24 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Even from afar, the apprentice spoke up loudly for all to hear. "Yeah, that's all fine and dandy but what if this happens again? Who are we to trust those who tasted our clanmate's blood? I don't feel comfortable sleeping next to murderers." He pretty much covered the questions of those who're hushed and quiet about it. Almost of half of Windclan is wiped out, some are in critical condition, some able bodied but mentally worn out. His eyes grazed past some cats who looked at the leader with empty, disbelief eyes as if they're reliving what they have seen or done. Warblerpaw growled, this is bad. Really bad. Absolute worse time for the clan to be in this weak state. @Fuzzy
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:25 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Foxpudge was pleased Brightstar and Twilightshine both seemed down for his idea, and he puffed his chest up with some confidence. "I agree with Twilightshine, I think the territory patrols should have more cats than the cats we have in camp. They won't need to travel as far to relocate bodies, and four or so cats shouldn't have a hard time scouring the entire camp. It's not that big." The plains they called a territory, on the other paw? Huge in comparison.

When the apprentice spoke out, Foxpudge twitched his ears. "Stressing about possible futures won't do us any good now. We can't change the past, but if we work together we can better WindClan's future. Whatever that.. stuff was, it seems to be gone now. StarClan's Will it doesn't return."

@Fuzzy, @Moonraven, @vermin

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 12th, 2019, 11:05 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw huddled close to her brother, giving his muddy pelt a quick lick. Her own fur stuck to her skinny body, eyes wide with terror. Why did this have to happen to Windclan!? She thought, ears flattening. Hearing Brightstar speak helped. Her ears perked up higher, and she surprisingly didn't flinch when Littlewish came near them. She searched the crowd for Springtail, frowning. Was he alright?

~~~

Littlewish moved closer to the two apprentices, though he kept a sharp lookout for Springtail. He shook his head, turning to gaze down at the two shivering apprentices. He wrapped his soaking tail around them, hoping it would help. They're you going to have witnessed this... His wounds stang. They seemed to criss-cross the entirety of his body, hugging him until his pelt burst.
"Everything okay, you two?"
[ @Lilyfur2 @sunflowerseed ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rabbitpaw relaxed at bit to his sisters tongue on his pelt. It was soothing. He looked at Littlewish with wide, frightened eyes. "N-no.." He stuttered. "I thought you, Runningpaw and Springtail were monsters..."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; December 12th, 2019 at 11:06 AM.
Old December 12th, 2019, 11:46 AM
another level

"Starclan shouldn't have let this happen in the first place. But, whatever, I'll help to get this place clean again." Shooting a disgust look at the scattered limp bodies and beauty of the camp now ruined by the gore of the red, splattered blood everywhere. "We can dump all the bodies in one big hole to save some time and our energy," he simply remarked not thinking of how the others felt about it.
@Moonraven @BILL. @Fuzzy

Last edited by tye; December 12th, 2019 at 12:13 PM.
Old December 12th, 2019, 02:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

He wasn’t too particularly interested in whatever Brightstar had to say, something along the lines of the multiple deaths all around the clan and how they were bound to start recovering and such. So naturally he began to glance around, he could see the mingled group of battered and beaten cats looking distraught. Some still shaken up and others staring ahead in a deadpan while others acted as if nothing had happened at all. He gave ear to Brightstar briefly but found his eyes travelling to a particular Tom. He looked familiar in a strange way- like they hadn’t met but he should know the name. He was interrupted by a shrill voice off to the side. Without hesitation coyote whipped his head around ears flattened to the back of his skull in an instant. You’d think anybody with a right mind would sit anywhere else but right next to him... and talk about how she’d tear him to shreds if he laid a paw on her. The exposed flesh of his jaw was pulled taut into a mocking smile

”I wouldn’t waste my energy.” he turned his nose up at her ”you are small enough I think it’s not me you have to worry about... leaf bare might take you out before I do” he snorted again whipping his head back to watch Brightstar continue to drone on with her deputy. He wondered why cats still even bothered to come into his bubble of space. If his face wasn’t enough to frighten clanmates away then his attitude should’ve. It was well known amongst his clanmates too... she looked fresh out of the nursery too. Maybe his reputation for a bad temper and horrid conversational skills hadn’t reached her yet.

(( Coyote wouldn’t initiate any kind of conversation with wolf unless he was doing something to annoy him- ie look at him funny, fidget, flinch away from his face etc. ))
@Delta @RedHead

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2019, 03:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@hxneysuckle

The silver tabby followed behind Bramblebear, the rabbit clasped firmly within his jaws. Whenever the she-cat glanced back at him he gave a flick of his ear and smirked behind the rabbit, a silent laugh growing in his stomach. Once they'd reached the area he'd spoken of, Quicksilver sat down, placing the rabbit in front of his paws. "I'll just wait here." He whispered loudly, glancing around the grassy moor. "I promise I'll be a good boy and not scare off any more prey." He hunched down in emphasis of his point that he would stay put to allow the she-cat her own hunt. He thought it was funny that she thought of him as "silver boy" and he was going to take that name and run with it. If she wanted to see him as a little boy, let her see him as a little boy.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:56 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@tutler
(Wolfpaw can be dramatic at times.)

Wolfpaw looked into the distance. "Hmph. He becomes my mentor then proceeds to become the medicine cat apprentice. What a terrible person, I guess I was right not to trust him." He thought. One of Wolfpaw's bad qualities was holding grudges. He was really good at doing that. Mostly because it was hard for him to trust people, it had always been hard. But as hard as it was, he desperately wanted someone he could call a friend, a person who would just spend time with him. But he felt like everyone avoided him. "maybe it's because I push everyone away when I meet them. I have to stop doing that, but how? I feel like no one likes me." He thought. He felt like he never wanted to see Coyotesnarl again, but he also just wanted to be his apprentice again.

"Why is it so hard?"
"Why can't I just be like everyone else?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 12th, 2019, 05:56 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
[ @Lilyfur2 @sunflowerseed ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rabbitpaw relaxed at bit to his sisters tongue on his pelt. It was soothing. He looked at Littlewish with wide, frightened eyes. "N-no.." He stuttered. "I thought you, Runningpaw and Springtail were monsters..."

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Littlewish frowned, his face crumpling sympathetically. He'd been a victim of the hallucinations as well- he had thought that the entire clan had turned into vicious twolegs. He brushed the small apprentice with his tail, smiling.
"Its all over now, okay?" He mewed, humming softly to sooth Rabbitpaw.

~~~

Runningpaw huddled closer to her brother and his mentor. She glanced up at them both, her face solemn.
"Guys? What if this happens again? What if Windclan is destroyed? What if- what if the clans are destroyed?!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 12th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Dawnstrike didn't feel so well...

The siamese warrior stumbled weakly into camp with her head hung low and eyes wide, but extremely dilated. She breathed slowly with her maw gapped, and her tongue drooped out the front of it like a dog. Several scratches and bite marks could be seen along her pelt, which had been soaked by a mixture of fresh blood and foamy saliva. Her brows furrowed in distress as she looked around the clearing in a frantic and lost way, limping aimlessly until she bumped into a nearby shrub. Her reaction was delayed, but eventually, she turned and snapped her jaws at it angrily. She missed the bush and fell beside it, beginning to squirm uncomfortably like a surfaced worm. Her slurred growls echoed across the clearing, alerting everyone nearby.

@BILL. @Fuzzy
Old December 12th, 2019, 07:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Dawnstrike!"

Foxpudge had noticed her from across the clearing, and he was quick to approach with concern shining in his eyes. She looked like hell! What happened to her? Oh, StarClan.. this was the last thing they needed after all the damage the Clan had undergone.

"We need to get you to Mistyfern, maybe he can.. help you.. somehow!"
@Alaska, @Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread