Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:24 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:20 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:01 AM
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:58 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"Only If you want to leave," he meowed,"Really,Am fine now,thanks to you" he dipped his head in gratitude
"I don't want to leave you," she paused after she knew what she said. She then looked at her paws and blushed.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface listened to him quietly. She felt her mouth itching to say something else, configure the words correctly to help him heal further. As he nosed against her fur, which happened to be against her cheek she felt warm and comfortable. The moment of affection made her heart race and her body feel electric. Though she tried not to let it show other than her breath hitched for a split second. She could feel the fur along her spine tingling and raising without her consent. She peeked open an eye to look at him again. "That's what's important." She whispered to him. "That you didn't mean it, that's what makes you a good cat. Accidents happen to even the best of cats." She said softly, though accidents that happened to good cats also ruined lives, families even.

She chewed her lip as she thought of her own troubles. Though her family didn't think she cared, underneath all those layers of lies she'd told herself she wished that she could develop a better relationship with them. Though at the same time she didn't want to because that would just open herself to more issues, make her more vulnerable. Her family didn't have the strongest reputation in the clan either and at this point she figured going back on her words and bringing them into her life would only tarnish her more. Plus she didn't want to go through the heartache of seeing her mother, the molly lost in her world of depression. That's all she'd ever seen of Eversong and wished it wasn't so.

A long breath came out of her as she closed her eyes again. Just don't think of them, the molly told herself silently. Avoidance was a practice she'd mastered because of them and she would continue to do so. Probably until all of their deaths.
@Suspiciousmindz
Jaguarclaw nodded, content where this conversation led. Finally, his olive hues opened and he looked at her. The whole scenario seemed almost kittish of the warrior to do, but it seemed to have helped him more than a simply talk. Jaguarclaw lifted his head again and gave the black and white warrior a small lick on her cheek, the reasoning was unknown, but the warrior soon after curled back up at the edge of her nest. Exhaustion was finally settling in and perhaps now he would get the sleep he had been needing for so long. He didn't care he wasn't on a nest, the ground was comfy enough right now.
"Why are you so kind to me?" he murmured although it was slightly muffled from the way his head was turned away from her. It wasn't a question he meant to ask, it was merely a question his exhausted state asked. The Bengal's breathing deepened for once.
Jaguarclaw couldn't help to think back to when he was an apprentice. Everything seemed so simply back then. All he had to do was preform simple tasks and train until he he was tired and sore. Everything was easier back when he was younger. He never had family problems or friendship issues. Never made an enemy, not until recently. Everything changed for the tom recently and he hated change. If he could avoid it, he will, but there was no avoiding the battle that drew him to this brink of weakness.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:49 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

The mottles molly watched through an affectionate gaze as the tom curled at the edge of her nest. She hoped this had helped to repair something in him, because seeing him this way made her heart ache. He wasn't the same cat at all, and she hated that she couldn't have been there in battle with him to have helped prevent this. Her eyes slipped closed as he leaned in and ran his tongue along her cheek, her purr only getting louder. She felt a tingling of embarrassment and couldn't pinpoint it, maybe it was simply feeling like someone appreciated her. It was such a foreign concept that she was embarrassed to be loved.

She frowned at his question, it'd caught her completely off guard. Why was she nice to him? The question was rather difficult to answer herself. She was simply doing it because it was the right thing, but it was a little more than that. Actually a lot more than just doing the right thing. Since the day he had met her he'd been kind to her, he never judged her for her injury or chalked her off as a weak link, he'd always been supportive. It had made her rather fond of him, he'd taken care of her the last few days and she couldn't help but look forward to every second that he came to spend with her. Though she wouldn't admit those feelings to herself yet, she was too scared of the foreign emotion. She licked her lips, searching for the words. "Because you deserve it." She said softly, and he did. He'd looked out for her, been kind to everyone before the incident, he deserved to have someone support him as well.
@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Ever; December 22nd, 2016 at 01:49 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 02:29 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
Littlekit listened to the warrior intently, soaking up everything she said. She couldn't decipher what all of that meant, but she tried out a few of the words on her tongue.
"T..Tuff...Tuffmmmb..." Littlekit huffed in frustration, and gave up trying to say that word. She decided to try out a different word, one that she had heard before many times, whether it be from other kits or from the queens that came to visit the nursery.
"N...name!" She chirped. This word was definitely easier. She knew the word 'name,' and suddenly felt very excited.
"Liddle! Lid... Lit-tle!" She mews in satisfaction. She was so excited that she forgot about anything else, squeaking her name over and over.

(sorry it took me so long haha)
(No you're good, sorry it took me so long xD I had school today, sigh)

Tuftbreeze frowned as the tiny kit tried to pronounce her name. She must be very young, then. "Tuftbreeze," she repeated. "Though Tuft is fine," she added, hoping it would be easier for the she-kit. She listened to her answer one of her other questions, and smiled as the kit chanted her name repeatedly. "Littlekit then?" She meowed, glancing around the clearing. "Well Littlekit, what else do you know how to say?"

Old December 22nd, 2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(No you're good, sorry it took me so long xD I had school today, sigh)

Tuftbreeze frowned as the tiny kit tried to pronounce her name. She must be very young, then. "Tuftbreeze," she repeated. "Though Tuft is fine," she added, hoping it would be easier for the she-kit. She listened to her answer one of her other questions, and smiled as the kit chanted her name repeatedly. "Littlekit then?" She meowed, glancing around the clearing. "Well Littlekit, what else do you know how to say?"
(ughhggh gross! when do you guys go on winter break? 0: )

Littlekit quieted down as the she-cat began to speak, and looked up at her intently. The words that Tuftbreeze used were null and void on the young kit, but she liked to pretend she understood anyways. She squeaked almost conversationally to the big cat, hopping up on her hind paws to give her face a sniff. She had already forgotten about the excitement of remembering her own name, and was already preoccupied with inspecting this new cat. Just like a typical kitten, with an ever short attention span.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 02:57 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
(ughhggh gross! when do you guys go on winter break? 0: )

Littlekit quieted down as the she-cat began to speak, and looked up at her intently. The words that Tuftbreeze used were null and void on the young kit, but she liked to pretend she understood anyways. She squeaked almost conversationally to the big cat, hopping up on her hind paws to give her face a sniff. She had already forgotten about the excitement of remembering her own name, and was already preoccupied with inspecting this new cat. Just like a typical kitten, with an ever short attention span.
(Today was our last day- unfortunately I also have practice tonight ;-; )

Tuftbreeze held in a sigh as the kit squeaked, and forced herself to stay relaxed as Littlekit sniffed her. She was unsure what to do, seeing as Littlekit didn't seem to understand any words yet. She decided to try and teach the kit- at least, as well as she could teach the kit. Let's try to teach her my name, first then. Raising a paw and placing it own her own chest, Tuftbreeze mewed her name repeatedly, and slowly, trying to over pronounce every syllable so the kit would hopefully be able to repeat it. "Tuftbreeze, I am Tuftbreeze."

Last edited by Maplefur; December 22nd, 2016 at 02:57 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Today was our last day- unfortunately I also have practice tonight ;-; )

Tuftbreeze held in a sigh as the kit squeaked, and forced herself to stay relaxed as Littlekit sniffed her. She was unsure what to do, seeing as Littlekit didn't seem to understand any words yet. She decided to try and teach the kit- at least, as well as she could teach the kit. Let's try to teach her my name, first then. Raising a paw and placing it own her own chest, Tuftbreeze mewed her name repeatedly, and slowly, trying to over pronounce every syllable so the kit would hopefully be able to repeat it. "Tuftbreeze, I am Tuftbreeze."
(oh thats a relief! have a fun break!! :"))

Littlekit stumbled and almost fell, but was able to catch herself. She dediced that for the time being, four legs were easier to use than two. She looked up at Tuftbreeze, and listening to her words like they were a lifeline. She kept on using that really hard word, but the more she used it, the more Littlekit got used to hearing it.
When Tuftbreeze held her paw to herself, Littlekit started to understand. Littlekit was called Littlekit, and this cat was called Tuftbreeze - that must be it, right?
"Tuff...Tuf-t-breeze?" She tried, looking up at Tuftbreeze and hoping she had gotten it right.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:14 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

For @Cedar ))

Thornstripe sits in the clearing, No one ever talks to me... He thinks about an incident that happened long ago. It is probably the fact that I got mad at an apprentice that just lost their brother... He padded over to the fresh-kill pile for a mouse. When he got one he found a nice place to eat. He took a bite of the mouse, I don't think I could train another apprentice He looked at the mouse. Then up at the sky, Why does no one ever talk to me! That thing happened moons ago! How do they still remember!
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:19 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
For @Cedar ))

Thornstripe sits in the clearing, No one ever talks to me... He thinks about an incident that happened long ago. It is probably the fact that I got mad at an apprentice that just lost their brother... He padded over to the fresh-kill pile for a mouse. When he got one he found a nice place to eat. He took a bite of the mouse, I don't think I could train another apprentice He looked at the mouse. Then up at the sky, Why does no one ever talk to me! That thing happened moons ago! How do they still remember!
Ivyfrost came bounding into the clearing from the forest. Her older sister was somewhere, but she couldn't find her. In boredom the fluffy warrior used her imagination to create a game where she would chase after a mouse. She was not paying attention when she ran into the clearing. Even though the female was 22 moons old she still acted like a kit sometimes. When she was in the clearing she ran straight into another cat (thornstripe). She tumbled over to the right as she came to a stop, her face in the dirt. She sneezed as she lay there.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:25 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Ivyfrost came bounding into the clearing from the forest. Her older sister was somewhere, but she couldn't find her. In boredom the fluffy warrior used her imagination to create a game where she would chase after a mouse. She was not paying attention when she ran into the clearing. Even though the female was 22 moons old she still acted like a kit sometimes. When she was in the clearing she ran straight into another cat (thornstripe). She tumbled over to the right as she came to a stop, her face in the dirt. She sneezed as she lay there.
Thornstripe a little startled, went up to the she-cat (Ivyfrost) "You alright?" He asked looking at her. He was still looking at her confused, "You seem to have taken a bad fall" He smiled looking at the she-cat, she was running around the camp. She kinda acted like a kit, that is really cool! I dont think I have seen many warriors that play around like that! I still think it is very cool!

Last edited by Snake; December 22nd, 2016 at 03:25 PM.
Closed Thread