Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:17 AM

Old January 24th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Petal was waiting excitedly when a familiar pelt caught her attention. It was the handsome tom-cat from before. Her gaze darkened only slightly when he spat his words. "Keep your grime to yourself next time," she lifted one forepaw and held it to her chest acting offended, but her wide green hues were bright with curiosity again. Although a brown pelt, one of chocolate that her housefolk ate appeared. Her gaze locked onto his for a moment, but she pulled it away, feeling her ears grow hot with sudden embarrassment. "And you brought a friend, how fun!" she spoke with a happy tone, only looking back at the Havana cat when he spoke to her. "Yes, I'd love to know about about these clans. My friend from the garden next door told me she knew a clan cat once, but that was a long time ago," she accidentally gave away Dutchess's story, but didn't let it appear as if she didn't meant to say it. "She told me I needed to be careful around you, but I don't see why. You seem friendly enough... despite threatening to tear me limb from limb," Petal almost purred with amusement, but swallowed it back. Her brilliant green gaze didn't waver from the handsome brown warrior, who she'd soon know as Barkskip.
@Nighty @NightWarrior4Life

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 25th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Petal was waiting excitedly when a familiar pelt caught her attention. It was the handsome tom-cat from before. Her gaze darkened only slightly when he spat his words. "Keep your grime to yourself next time," she lifted one forepaw and held it to her chest acting offended, but her wide green hues were bright with curiosity again. Although a brown pelt, one of chocolate that her housefolk ate appeared. Her gaze locked onto his for a moment, but she pulled it away, feeling her ears grow hot with sudden embarrassment. "And you brought a friend, how fun!" she spoke with a happy tone, only looking back at the Havana cat when he spoke to her. "Yes, I'd love to know about about these clans. My friend from the garden next door told me she knew a clan cat once, but that was a long time ago," she accidentally gave away Dutchess's story, but didn't let it appear as if she didn't meant to say it. "She told me I needed to be careful around you, but I don't see why. You seem friendly enough... despite threatening to tear me limb from limb," Petal almost purred with amusement, but swallowed it back. Her brilliant green gaze didn't waver from the handsome brown warrior, who she'd soon know as Barkskip.
@Nighty @NightWarrior4Life
"Violence is in our nature...we hunt for food unlike you kittypets who have rabbit droppings spoon fed to you!" He struggled to think of insults. It was more pressure with his best friends around. DarkWillow this time, decided to give Barkskip a chance. "Petal, this is Barkskip...my best friend. He's also a clan cat and he's in ThunderClan."
Old January 25th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Elmberry chuckled at her threat, finding it not at all threatening. "Alright, alright." He looked at her with a small grin and bright eyes before putting more focus on scenting prey. They had traveled across the territory for a while now, and he suspected there may be something around by now. Though his luck might have been wasted, as he had already caught two pieces of prey and that was a rarity in itself in this weather. The silence that fell over them was a peaceful one, and he didn't mind it. He suspected the she-cat wasn't interested in discussing the flaws of each other, one being a poor hunter and the other a poor fighter, and so he just let a silence overcome them. He was just glad Cormorantstone seemed to respect him enough to confess such a thing. Suddenly his ears perked up and his gaze snapped to his left, and he froze, eyeing the shifting of a bush with suspicion. Finally the scent of a vole reached his nostrils and he lowered to a crouch, stepping forward lightly. Honestly he didn't have much hope for retrieving the creature, as it was buried in a bush. If he were lucky, he could snag the prey and pull it free. But his luck was running thin.
He continued forward, lunging at the last moment and stretching a paw into the brush, sinking his claws into something and pulling it free. It was the vole, but it was squirming too much and squealing. In attempts to end its life, it flung itself from his paw and disappeared. A hiss of frustration left him, and he stared at where the thing went, lashing his tail with flat ears. He remained that way for a few moments before his eyes went back to the she-cat he was with, and his ears slowly straightened and his tail stopped moving. "Well, that's disappointing."
Cormorantstone lightly raised a brow as he replied in a rather casual manner, had he known that she wasn't being serious? Whenever she said something like that to another cat they got uncomfortable, scared, or aggressive, they didn't usually pass it off like that. They usually didn't realize she was trying to be joking and lighthearted, so this was a first, but she said nothing more and simply feel as quiet as a big feline like her could be as they padded along through the Thunderclan territory. Just as to be expected, they hadn't really found much after padding quietly through the territory for a while and it was clear that the grey tabby was getting frustrated with their lack of finding anything, her tail lashing every now and again and a mild scowl placed on her muzzle as she continued on with Elmberry as he continued to check scents, and her too, though not for prey, for predators that could pose a danger to any of them.
"We're not going to catch anything else, this is boring." The female growled lowly to herself, though considering that she wasn't very good at being quiet, it was rather easy for the tom to be able to hear as well. The conversation earlier was gone from her mind, completely erased along with the fact that she had admitted to the tom that she wasn't a good hunter, or rather, that it wasn't her thing.
When Elmberry suddenly froze, Cormorantstone stumbled a bit, trying her best to remain quiet because she believed that this was a sign that the other warrior had found a piece of prey. Exhaling slowly, she watched him for a moment before looking away in a bored fashion, not finding interest in what was to happen next. Though her head did snap back when she heard the squealing of the creature, a look of frustration and perhaps even anger there as she saw the creature escape for him before she snorted, the tip of her tail flicking.
"Well that just about takes away the possibility of catching anything now. Come on, it's boring out here, get your prey and lets go back." Looking around, she heaved out a breath, giving up on the hope that they'd find a fox or something that she could attack and deciding it was just better to get back to camp, where it would be a bit warmer.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oooh..." DarkKit winced then nodded hastily with understanding, eyes wide with fear. "Yeah, alright. I trust you."
"It was my idea to climb the rock." She whispered to him.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 26th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"It was my idea to climb the rock." She whispered to him.
"Hahaha! You're brave!" And he let out a little growl to show how tough he was too. He chased his tail for a while then when he was dizzy he dropped into a hunter's crouch and tried to catch something.
Old January 26th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Cristalline

Quote:
"Hahaha! You're brave!" And he let out a little growl to show how tough he was too. He chased his tail for a while then when he was dizzy he dropped into a hunter's crouch and tried to catch something.
"Yeah, but i was stupid." She purred. Hopekit looks at him. Flowerpetal began to walk towards a tree. "" you guys can race to that tree." Meowed flowerpetal.

Old January 26th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"Yeah, but i was stupid." She purred. Hopekit looks at him. Flowerpetal began to walk towards a tree. "" you guys can race to that tree." Meowed flowerpetal.
The minute his adoptive mother said this, he darted off. "Weeee!"
Old January 26th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
The minute his adoptive mother said this, he darted off. "Weeee!"
Hopekit ran after him and went ahead of him, making it to the tree. Hazelkit slowly and limply walked with Flowerpetal. She tripped over a rock and let out a hiss of annoyance. "Beat ya, Darkkit." Yowled Hopekit. Flowerpetal and Hazelkit made their way over to the tree.

Old January 26th, 2017, 07:55 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
Thrushwing noticed his movements, he was panted and , ''training is training, you should be happy if someone is training you in this way mouse dung!'' thinked the tortoiseshell cat, she didn't talked with him because she was busy at this moment, while he was dodging, the she-cat bited his ear, even knewing that she was not so fast, she was stabbing, Thrushwing was kinda surprised, by the fact that the apprentice was speedy, how she imagined, but more speedy than others, Thrushwing waited Tumblepaw's reaction.
Running out of stamina, Tumblepaw dodged too slow and felt a pain on his ear. He bit back a shriek of shock and pain and spun around, desperately extending his claws towards Thrushwing's side.
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Cristalline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Icefang put down the squirrel, " Tired?" She asked her mate
"Yeah. I spent time with my sisters kits yesterday. They wore me out." He purred. He looked at her with a smile.