Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:33 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:32 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:30 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2019, 05:56 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Fuzzy

Thistlefeather pads up to Brightstar, keeping his head lowered respectfully. "Yes, of course Brightstar." The Maine Coon follows Brightstar closely, making sure that he was not bumping into the she-cat in any way. He didn't wish to make a bad impression on his leader, being a relatively young warrior.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 17th, 2019, 07:17 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Flurrylight scuffed his paws against the earth in anxiety. "Y-Yes Brightstar, Flurrylight will appease your request." He glanced at the cats he was supposed to lead. "Bramblebear, Flurrylight and Berrypaw will wait here while you check on Mousepaw."

@GrassRipple @hxneysuckle @Dab

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 17th, 2019, 08:02 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

[@Snail-paw]

With a frown, Shrewpaw cast Sheepfur a side eye while licking his paw. "Took you long enough," he meowed upsetedly before getting up with a small stretch. Sighing he nodded and started to pad towards the entrance, looking back to his mentor, "You coming or are you gonna let all the prey get tucked into their moss first?"
sheepfur rolled his eyes, and padded after the apprentice towards the main entrance. Catching up to shrewpaw and takeing a couple bounds ahead he shoved his way through the bush and out to the other side. He felt pretty bad for keeping the apprentice waiting, but tried to push the feeling down, it was in the past anyway and he needed to train his apprentice. ”Hey you coming?” he shouted into the entrance playfully.

Old December 17th, 2019, 09:04 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Cleanup Patrols
Beyond the nerves tail twitch, Twilighshine departed from the meeting and into the clearing, she began working on organizing the parties. "Snailblossom | @Psycho Bandit | take Foxdream | @Browniefire1 | with you and check the Medicine Den for bodies." She ordered, glancing at the two cats before walking off, spotting another able body pair to tackle the warriors' den. "Robinflight | @~WolfDen~ | go with Simmerpaw | @The Cannibal | and look in the Warriors' den." The molly ordered in a lax tone of voice. "Rosepaw | @mochi | you can come with me, we'll check the nursery." She told the young apprentice as she walked over to him.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; December 21st, 2019 at 01:14 AM.
Old December 17th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
sheepfur rolled his eyes, and padded after the apprentice towards the main entrance. Catching up to shrewpaw and takeing a couple bounds ahead he shoved his way through the bush and out to the other side. He felt pretty bad for keeping the apprentice waiting, but tried to push the feeling down, it was in the past anyway and he needed to train his apprentice. ”Hey you coming?” he shouted into the entrance playfully.

Shrewpaw gave him a look like he was crazy at first, but couldn't help but let a grin slip through. Even though he was getting on his nerves lately, he seemed to be pretty cool. Racing after his mentor, Shrewpaw laughed, running past him. He wanted to play huh? Let's play! "Last one to the training moor is crow food!" he called as he raced off as fast as he could. Maybe this wouldn't turn out so bad anyways!

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 17th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Goldfeather shifted, clearly uncomfortable under the judging apprentice's stare. He jumped at the sigh. Great StarClan, why did he have to get stuck with the only haughty apprentice in WindClan? He was visibly tense; usually moving, his tail pressed close to his haunches as he stared down at Simmerpaw. The fur on his shoulders and spine prickled.

And that question. Goldfeather's eyes widened in shock. A cat just out of the nursery shouldn't be saying things like that! He stammered incomprehensively before coughing awkwardly. "I- I'm sure there'll be time for that later," he managed with a weak smile. "I meant the fundamentals - basic herbs, in case you're in a tight spot and can't get to the medicine cat quickly, or tracking, or survival skills. Not... not deception. Not yet, at least." Jeez, what a strange young tom. Six moons old and already plotting how to irritate the other Clans. It was just Goldfeather's luck he got stuck with a cat like that. With a flick of his ear, he sighed again. "Has some cat been feeding these ideas to you?" he asked. "Who is it? Someone so young shouldn't be having these sort of ideas."

(Sorry this took so long! There's been a lot of drama in ThunderClan)
Seeing his mentor's eyes widen in shock made him want to roll his eyes even more, why was every cat like that when he stated what he wanted to do? Was it so strange to want to sabotage other clans with misinformation? A look of severe disappointment touched Simmerpaw's face as he heard that deception wouldn't be one of the first priorities in his training.

"What's it matter to you? It's not like it would hurt the clan at all, if anything it could help us in the future. At least until they catch on, but then it wouldn't really matter. We can use it to gain more territory, we can get stronger so by the time they realize we've been lying, it'll be too late for them." Immediately his eyes lit up with delight as he fantasized it, paws carrying him a few steps away before pacing right back to Goldfeather. "But you're saying we won't be working on deception until later, so I'm guessing you want me to know the basics of a boring, regular warrior before we get to that?" His face switched right back to disappointment as he faced the older tom again, as if a flip of a switch had been turned. It could have been jarring, the way he suddenly flipped from bright, delightful fantasy to disappointment.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 17th, 2019, 09:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@~WolfDen~

Simmerpaw cautiously looked to Robinflight, a warrior he didn't know. Then again at this point in time, he wasn't completely sure who was real and who wasn't. Everything was too wild, hectic, it hurt his head just trying to think about it. He didn't know what was going on anymore and he hated it because he always knew what was going on.
Fur wild and unkempt due to lack of sleep and lack of grooming, the young tom took his gaze away from the warrior for a moment to look in the direction of the Warrior's Den.
It felt like he wanted to get sick- they were looking for bodies. So many cats had died, either by clanmate, or sickness, or something else, Simmerpaw wasn't sure but.. Death was surrounding them. As much as he loved the dramatic and shocking, this wasn't at all what he wanted. And here he was sent to go looking for bodies of deceased clanmates in the warriors den..
"Well.. Let's.. Let's go, if you're.. You're real, you're Robinflight." he meowed to the warrior, lacking the normal pompous and energetic tone he normally had. His life felt like it was in disarray, it almost felt like this was all a dream. Maybe it was. Again, his head hurt to think on it too much.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 17th, 2019, 10:36 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@xoyami

Brightstar was pleased with how fast Thistlefeather was by her side. Much faster then she had expected the tom to come. With a slight nod to him she pushed through the apprentices den. Eyes closed a brief moment hoping not to find many bodies of the young cats. "Any remains you find, even prey we should remove from the den." She told the larger cat. After that the creamy molly began looking for any bodies. Hoping not to find her daughter of apprentice in here.

[if not one has a cat they want to be found here we can make up a few]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 18th, 2019, 12:09 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
"Rosepaw | @mochi | you can come with me, we'll check the nursery." She told the young apprentice as she walked over to him.
Rosepaw
The apprentice had hardly heard most of the meeting after Brightstar's initial announcement, having spent most of it grooming his coat. He hated when it was wet. When it was wet it usually meant rain, which meant mud. Rosepaw frowned a bit as he looked down at his gleaming pelt, now free of any mud splatters on his tail or paws. Beautiful and clean, just how it should be.

His ears perked as he heard names called for patrols, getting to his paws and preparing to sneak off to take a nap instead of doing any work. He didn't always skip out on patrols, but after his paranoid episode he really didn't feel like doing anything other than sleeping. Though at the last second he heard Twilightshine call his name and his teeth clenched together in annoyance. And with a click of his tongue, he turned to face the deputy with a disgruntled frown and a sigh. "Yes...Twilightshine."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old December 18th, 2019, 03:38 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
Dawnstrike slowly lifted herself off the ground, swaying sickly. Her ears rang and the world was spinning. Everything irritated her. She managed to shift her gaze over to Foxpudge, staring at him in a scared way, with ears flat and neck retracted. Then her fur began to bristle. Her eyes turned to slits and her claws unsheathed, and the wail-like growling turned aggressive. An intense urge to kill rushed through her. Foam began to drip at the corners of her mouth. The vision in her peripherals blacked out, blocking Brightstar from her view, darkening to the point where all she saw was Foxpudge. She wanted him dead.

Then, without warning, the she-cat attacked with open jaws.

@Fuzzy @BILL.
Oh, rats!

When Dawnstrike lunged for him, Foxpudge jumped with surprise and sprang out of her way, avoiding her teeth by mere millimeters as her fangs grazed his fur. "Stars, that escalated quickly!"

He recognized the foaming, and.. it didn't bode well for anyone here. "Dawnstrike..." he knew talking was useless, but it was strange to see a cat he was.. more familiar with.. in this state. Borderline unbelievable. "What did you do to yourself..?" How did she get infected with Mad Cat Sickness?

@Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread