Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
SilverPaw Finder
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 11:02 AM
Reedkit Finder!
Last post by ashtuft
Today 10:54 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 10:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2020, 02:09 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ravenvine ducked his ahead again, still embarrased and shocked over the fact that he had indeed stepped on someone's tail, and by the scent and sound of the voice it was most likely Tawnyflame, a she-cat that he was not completely acquainted with but he knew her well enough for them to not be complete strangers. As she touched her nose to his shoulder he felt this body relax and he sat down, having a mental debate if he should help her by cleaning her fur, since he'd for sure made it even more tangly than it already was at this very moment. Deciding that it was the best way to go forth he asked, "Do you mind if I help you out with your fur?" His own was surprisingly clean, well it appeared so. The black fur hid the dust and mud surprisingly well and it was only the pink scar tissue that bore any resemblance of being dirty. Not that he ever cleaned the scar, it was still recovering from the pain that came with leafbare. He still had his head tipped as he waited patiently for an answer.
Tawnyflame was already filling at a mat on some of her long belly fur as he responded, her ears perked and she gave him a grateful smile. Though she wasnt sure how well he could see it or not with his eyesight. She was a little startled at how little she knew about some of her clanmate, her shyness making it difficult sometimes for her to make friends.

[B]"I hope you have strong teeth."[/B She teased lightly, eyes glittering with delight that she was making a new friend. She really wanted some more cats to talk to, she had some difficult ideas to sort out and it would help to have another's opinion. "I really appreciate it."

She added the last part a little more softly, taking a pause from the current tangle to shuffle a little closer to the black cat. Her gaze lingered for a moment on his eye, she could only imagine the pain it would have caused... ashamed for letting herself stare, she hastily tore her focus back to her own fur, lifting a fore paw and returning to the tricky spot.
Old March 8th, 2020, 02:48 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnyflame was already filling at a mat on some of her long belly fur as he responded, her ears perked and she gave him a grateful smile. Though she wasnt sure how well he could see it or not with his eyesight. She was a little startled at how little she knew about some of her clanmate, her shyness making it difficult sometimes for her to make friends.

[B]"I hope you have strong teeth."[/B She teased lightly, eyes glittering with delight that she was making a new friend. She really wanted some more cats to talk to, she had some difficult ideas to sort out and it would help to have another's opinion. "I really appreciate it."

She added the last part a little more softly, taking a pause from the current tangle to shuffle a little closer to the black cat. Her gaze lingered for a moment on his eye, she could only imagine the pain it would have caused... ashamed for letting herself stare, she hastily tore her focus back to her own fur, lifting a fore paw and returning to the tricky spot.
Ravenvine nodded as well, seeing her smile slightly with his clouded left eye before replying in a mocking voice, "I'll do my best captain," and then added a tad bit more nervously, "As long as you keep your eyes out for spiders I promise I will do my best. Just please, no spiders. No spiders. No spiders. No. Spiders. Spiders. Spiders," he just rambled on at the end his voice ending in a slight paranoid whisper. Shaking the thoughts away about those vile creatures that he knew were killers - he had even gotten a scar from one - he located her hind leg and began slowly washing it with careful strokes with the rough part of his tongue. He could feel the knots in the fur and now knew what had been causing the she-cat trouble when it came to cleaning her fur. Slowly he lifted a paw and placed it on the hind leg and with a claw he began separating the strands of fur in the clump, without noticing he'd began purring, too caught up in the task.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 8th, 2020, 06:15 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ravenvine nodded as well, seeing her smile slightly with his clouded left eye before replying in a mocking voice, "I'll do my best captain," and then added a tad bit more nervously, "As long as you keep your eyes out for spiders I promise I will do my best. Just please, no spiders. No spiders. No spiders. No. Spiders. Spiders. Spiders," he just rambled on at the end his voice ending in a slight paranoid whisper. Shaking the thoughts away about those vile creatures that he knew were killers - he had even gotten a scar from one - he located her hind leg and began slowly washing it with careful strokes with the rough part of his tongue. He could feel the knots in the fur and now knew what had been causing the she-cat trouble when it came to cleaning her fur. Slowly he lifted a paw and placed it on the hind leg and with a claw he began separating the strands of fur in the clump, without noticing he'd began purring, too caught up in the task.
Tawnyflame wasn't sure for a moment whether to tease with her tail about the spider, but as he carefully repeated the statement she decided against it. She stretched out her leg to help him out as he found a good bit of tangles in her long fur, she swore she'd never catch up to them no matter how much she tried. Twisting, she gently began to wash his shoulder in return. Her ears twisted shyly when she heard a purr bubble up in his chest, feeling a tingle of heat against her skin that ruffled her fur.

"Would you mind sharing your story about why you dislike spiders so much? If-If not that's okay too! I dont want to pry." Though part of her did want to pry a little. Spiders had never bothered her any and she wondered why he seemed so frightened of them, something truly awful must have happened to the poor tom.
Old March 8th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
"Good. Now we can leave for battle training. Follow me." He meowed as he started padding away.
Blackfoot perked up attentively, jumping to his feet and going to follow the other.

@Cloudsky

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 8th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
As Russetpatch looked at the molly, she couldn't help but to think she was gorgeous. At Creekwind's answer she closed one of her eyes before quickly opening it again. She was about to say something when she asked her a question. "Uh.. Normal, I guess." She laughed a bit.
The crimson molly let out a slightly louder chuckle as she leaned down to eat the shrew. Creekwind didn't miss the glances Russetpatch sneaked and it honestly flattered her. Unless she was staring in disgust about her one eye. A stone dropped in her stomach at the thought of Russetpatch only hanging out with her because of her half-blindness. Memories rose in her mind like a tidal wave and came crashing down upon her. Then she felt it, creeping upon her, anxiety.
Old March 8th, 2020, 11:30 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Slatepaw
oh he was snoopin. big time snoopin. his eyes were on the great and holy..
jaykit pop his head through the entrance of the apprentice's den, letting out a gasp of awe. considering in a moon he would be here.. he wanted to get a peak at the luxurious lifestyle, yknow? jaykit let out an pleased rumble, slipping into the den. his tail brush against the walls-- happily observing until he felt something soft hit against him. or rather, him hit it against. "huh?" jaykit mumbled out, taking a step back to reveal.. slatepaw! as least the tom was pretty sure that was who the apprentice was. "aaAWH!" jaykit yelp, stumbling back and falling onto his bottom.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old March 8th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@Slatepaw
oh he was snoopin. big time snoopin. his eyes were on the great and holy..
jaykit pop his head through the entrance of the apprentice's den, letting out a gasp of awe. considering in a moon he would be here.. he wanted to get a peak at the luxurious lifestyle, yknow? jaykit let out an pleased rumble, slipping into the den. his tail brush against the walls-- happily observing until he felt something soft hit against him. or rather, him hit it against. "huh?" jaykit mumbled out, taking a step back to reveal.. slatepaw! as least the tom was pretty sure that was who the apprentice was. "aaAWH!" jaykit yelp, stumbling back and falling onto his bottom.
The large she-cat had been taking a nap in her nest when she felt a small thud against her. Rolling her throat in a bit of a sleepy chirp, the other lifted her head to look at the interruption. She had had generally intimidating eyes; she couldn't help it. As she gazed at the little one, she forced a gentle roll of a purr to show that she was no threat."Thank you for waking me..." She stayed laying, as not to let her size scare the other. Her tongue curled out of her large mouth as she gave a yawn, stretching her humongous paws out in front of her. "I think I might have over slept if not for your help." She was fibbing, but she knew kits loved to feel like they're helping.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 9th, 2020, 04:18 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Jynx

Irispaw nodded, eyes widening in curiousity. The waterbarn! Isn't that where Beastspark said the raccoons were? Despite her hate of physical fighting, she couldn't help but let out a low whistle at her backstory.
"Wow! I might ask you a couple more questions, if that's okay with you. I've never seen a raccoon before..." She mewed sheepishly, bowing her head, "Come on in! Just sit wherever." She exclaimed, waving her in with her tail. There were a few nests lining one wall, and some empty space on the floor. Most of it had bits of herbs sprinkled over it, due to her unsettling organization skills. Once Asterrose was all settled, she could get to work.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 9th, 2020, 04:24 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Wings

Irispaw's ears twitched up in surprise. She'd never met a kit with this heavy an interest in herbs and such. It was almost nerve-wracking, but heart-warming at the same time. The small silver she seemed excited to learn about it, what was more, not just an annoying kit who wanted to nose their way into knowing things. She smiled softly, remembering her own kithood.
"Well, since she has greencough, and we know that, I can find out what to heal her with. Catmint is a herb that heals greencough and whitecough, so, you use that."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 9th, 2020, 06:56 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnyflame wasn't sure for a moment whether to tease with her tail about the spider, but as he carefully repeated the statement she decided against it. She stretched out her leg to help him out as he found a good bit of tangles in her long fur, she swore she'd never catch up to them no matter how much she tried. Twisting, she gently began to wash his shoulder in return. Her ears twisted shyly when she heard a purr bubble up in his chest, feeling a tingle of heat against her skin that ruffled her fur.

"Would you mind sharing your story about why you dislike spiders so much? If-If not that's okay too! I dont want to pry." Though part of her did want to pry a little. Spiders had never bothered her any and she wondered why he seemed so frightened of them, something truly awful must have happened to the poor tom.
Ravenvine had been occupied with his task at hand that he hadn't realized what she'd asked, but he could guess it was about the comment he'd made concerning the vile creatures that he didn't dare name. Looking up at her face, basing his head position off from the cloudy outline he could see through his left eye, he said slowly;"I don't really know the exact reason... it confuses me slightly. But" he gestured to the long scar on his right shoulder, "I got that from an attack by the vile creatures. I was just simply out hunting and spotted a blackbird in a tree, one of the first times I saw one that season, and went for it but I fell out of tree and got attacked by the creatures. They just same at me and gave me this massive scar. Be careful Tawny, they're vicious!" His voice had again become extremely paranoid and his large body was shaking with fear. Even when talking about them he was still so terribly afraid, cause they would hide underneath every leaf and listen to his conversations and they knew exactly when to strike. "Can you please, please keep an eye out? I don't want you to get a similar scar."

{OOC, Raven's scar is simply from when he fell out of a tree. He thinks its spiders tho xD but its quite obvious in the scarring that it is from a sharp branch.}

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread