Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:00 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 10:58 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 10:54 PM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 10:48 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2019, 07:05 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[ @Aquilex @Dab @GrassRipple ]

Bramblebear was quick to stand from her spot in the clearing and search for her patrol members. As Flurrylight spoke to her, she nodded, turning around and walking to the apprentice's den. She stuck her head inside and looked around for her apprentice. "Mouse boy come. Patrol time," the silver molly said, then slid back out and sat down to wait for her apprentice to arrive.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 18th, 2019, 07:12 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Foxpudge was exhausted by all the fighting. After the meeting and the patrol, he was feeling worse.. but maybe that was because he was sure his shoulder was going to get infected with all the mud and grime that had gotten in it. He'd have to see..

His attention was stolen by the sound of crying, and he followed the noise to where Hogpaw was. Cowpaw seemed to have brightened his mood with.. mud? But, Foxpudge didn't have the heart to just leave it at that. "Hey you two, is everything alright?"

@hxneysuckle, @vermin
[ @vermin ]

The sudden voice broke Hogpaw from his excitement, making him spin around (nearly giving himself whiplash) and look at the warrior. The name of the tom didn't seem to come to him, though he faintly recognized the face from around the camp. Curse his forgetfulness.
He then realized that his body, albeit beginning to become filthy once more, was still open to the eye. Hogpaw squeaked and looked down at the ground with a frown, avoiding the older warrior's gaze. "Everything ith fine. We were jutht... trying to lighten up the thomber mood," he mewed, cringing at his own lie. His ears flattened and he shuffled his paws, glancing over at Cowpaw for help.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 18th, 2019, 07:20 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@Fuzzy

Thistlefeather swallows down the tendrils of anxiety worming in his belly, nodding in solemn agreement. Picking his way through the den, he keeps his eyes open and searching for any deceased apprentices. Fur bushed with apprehension, the self-proclaimed tom paws at several empty nests, a low mewl of regret coming from his chest.

Does anyone have an apprentice that has passed on that Thistlefeather can find..?//

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 18th, 2019, 07:50 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@xoyami
"well why don't we hunt in the moor, it should be filled with rabbits at the time" she said with an enthusiastic smile
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 18th, 2019, 08:24 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@The Cannibal
(I can't seem to find the post I was mentioned for this.)

"Yes Simmerpaw, I'm real." Robinflight assured. "Look, Its... It's going to be okay. It's all over, and you, are still alive. And that, is what matter's right now." Robinflight was as scared as Simmerpaw was, But the difference? Simmerpaw was an apprentice, Robinflight was a warrior. He had to be strong, so Simmerpaw wouldn't have too.

"Cmon, Let's go check out the warriors den."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 18th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Berrypaw stood up walking towards the other patrol members and sat down beside Flurrylight @Aquilex @hxneysuckle @Dab
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 18th, 2019, 12:21 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
@The Cannibal
(I can't seem to find the post I was mentioned for this.)

"Yes Simmerpaw, I'm real." Robinflight assured. "Look, Its... It's going to be okay. It's all over, and you, are still alive. And that, is what matter's right now." Robinflight was as scared as Simmerpaw was, But the difference? Simmerpaw was an apprentice, Robinflight was a warrior. He had to be strong, so Simmerpaw wouldn't have too.

"Cmon, Let's go check out the warriors den."
The young tom still found himself not completely sure if the cat talking to him was real, despite him assuring him verbally that he was, but at this point in time the apprentice figured he didn't have much choice in the matter. He didn't want to do this, if he had any choice at all he would be.. Anywhere but here. Away from all this death and chaos. And to think he didn't even have a father to go to, to be comforted by. Without another word, the brilliant colored tabby merely nodded his head and began to make his way to the warriors den. There was the feeling of bile rising in his throat the closer he got and he found that he didn't want to step a paw into the den. What if they did find a body? What if it was.. His mentor? What if it was his mother, or someone else he knew?
"Can you go first?" Simmerpaw asked quietly, nearly mumbling, his tail drooping. He didn't want to find bodies. He wanted to be an apprentice.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 18th, 2019, 12:30 PM
eternally tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
The young tom still found himself not completely sure if the cat talking to him was real, despite him assuring him verbally that he was, but at this point in time the apprentice figured he didn't have much choice in the matter. He didn't want to do this, if he had any choice at all he would be.. Anywhere but here. Away from all this death and chaos. And to think he didn't even have a father to go to, to be comforted by. Without another word, the brilliant colored tabby merely nodded his head and began to make his way to the warriors den. There was the feeling of bile rising in his throat the closer he got and he found that he didn't want to step a paw into the den. What if they did find a body? What if it was.. His mentor? What if it was his mother, or someone else he knew?
"Can you go first?" Simmerpaw asked quietly, nearly mumbling, his tail drooping. He didn't want to find bodies. He wanted to be an apprentice.

"Well, if it makes you feel safer." Robinflight said. Robinflight walked into the warrior den and was hit by the bad smell. What was that? Surely the bodies weren't rotting yet? Then he saw it, the bodies of many warriors and apprentices. He counted about 11 of them all together. Tears started to well up in his eyes, some of these were his friends, new or from long ago. "Simmerpaw" He said gently. "Cmon in, if you want to be a warrior, you have to see things like this." He knew Simmerpaw didn't want to see this, but he had to. Being a warrior means you have to see bad things, whether you want too or not.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 18th, 2019, 12:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
"Well, if it makes you feel safer." Robinflight said. Robinflight walked into the warrior den and was hit by the bad smell. What was that? Surely the bodies weren't rotting yet? Then he saw it, the bodies of many warriors and apprentices. He counted about 11 of them all together. Tears started to well up in his eyes, some of these were his friends, new or from long ago. "Simmerpaw" He said gently. "Cmon in, if you want to be a warrior, you have to see things like this." He knew Simmerpaw didn't want to see this, but he had to. Being a warrior means you have to see bad things, whether you want too or not.
It wasn't a matter of feeling safer to Simmerpaw, it was a matter of not wanting to see the dead bodies of his clanmates in a place that was meant to be safe. He didn't want to see them dead in their dens, bloated and rotting, gathering flies. He didn't want this, any of it. Before he even padded in there, he could smell them. He didn't follow Robinflight in, he waited until his name was called because he just.. He didn't want to see it. He didn't want to acknowledge the truth of so many of his clanmates being dead.
"This isn't normal, I shouldn't be having to see this," meowed the young tom, his voice hard but still wavering slightly with emotion as he forced himself to enter the den. His gaze remained fixated on his paws until he was at Robinflight's side. Only then would he glance up, his eyes fixated on the corpses. He was silent. There was nothing he could do, nothing he could say. This image would be burned into his mind long into his elder years. The only dead cat he had seen before was his father, and he seemed so peaceful. This wasn't anywhere close to that.He felt his stomach churning sickly. "I don't want to.. I don't want to touch them," he practically squeaked, wishing to exit the den and smell something other than dead air.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 18th, 2019, 01:04 PM
eternally tired

@The Cannibal
(Pardon me if I get some of this wrong. )

"I'm so, so sorry you have to see this Simmerpaw." Robinflight said. "This isn't something you should be seeing right now." Robinflight felt bad for Simmerpaw. As an apprentice, Robinflight didn't have to see anything like this, so why did Simmerpaw? "You don't have to touch them Simmerpaw, we just need a count of how many... bodies, there are." Robinflight did a quick recount, and still found 11. He looked back at Simmerpaw's scared face.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Closed Thread