Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by alec
Today 01:12 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:11 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 01:07 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Bean
Today 01:05 PM
hOI!
by YewWood
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2020, 03:13 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The older tom stalked into the clear with his head low, ears back. Again, his mouth, with its threatening fangs, came back empty. The life bare time was brutal but Bumblebelly had enough moons under his pelt to know the struggles are short-lived in the larger scheme of things. He placed across the clearing, large paws leaving their prints in the worn earth of Shadowclans clearly. Eventually, he found a spot to settle, stomach growling but he dared not take from the pile until he contributed to it. There was others that needed the prey more than Bumblebelly did, no doubt. His long tongue began to work, grooming a few loose twigs from his thick, dark, charcoal coat.
{Open!}
Old March 10th, 2020, 06:49 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

The calico she-cat scoffed at the other's retaliated venom, shaking her head, "No warrior would do this chore willingly," There was a sneer in her lips as she growled, "So you're obviously being punished. When he didn't originally make her a nest, she huffed with rage and moved off to the corner of the den to rest in the dirt, exhaustion plaguing her.

Upon his return and him making her a "fresh nest", the beautiful she-cat awoke from her doze with a large yawn. In the doziness of sleep, she gazed at him with blissful emerald eyes,"Oh.." That rage seemed to have subsided and she pushed her drowsy self to sit up. "Thank you." She bowed her head politely, going to stand to move nests, a deep sigh leaving her throat, "I apologize for snapping..." She grumbled regretfully, hanging her head low as she moved towards the new nest. She hadn't expected the other to actually make her a nest, so she wasn't about to bite the hand after he had actually done it.

Squirrelear

He nodded at the she-cat with a fake smile. It honeslty looked out of place on his face, considering it was a very occasional thing. Finally getting all the nests laid down, he collected all the floating fur into a pile, sneezing and messing up a few times before finally collecting it into a nice. Using his tail, he brushed it away, heading out the den. As he looked back to the warrior, he noticed her close to laying down and struggled to wait patiently for her to lay down. The most important thing he needed to do is get out this den before she realized what he'd done. While it was funny to him, he doubted she had a sense of humor. Reaching the exit, he held back a few sneezes and sat there to wait for his results. He tried to make it look as if he were just double checking, but in reality, his eyes were always on Wildfang. He had tensed his muslces to get ready to run just in case, and had already swept the fur out of the entrance so it wasn't in the way. His eyes gleamed in excitement as he watched, and for a split second, he debated going over and pushing her into the nest hinself. But that would give her an advantage of distance and he honestly didn't want her to have any advantages.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 10th, 2020, 07:51 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Owlkit looked up and saw he older tom.
"Hey!" he said. "Will you watch me and Cottonkit hunt?"
@Bumblebelly @MagicCat99

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 10th, 2020, 08:05 AM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Owlkit looked up and saw he older tom.
"Hey!" he said. "Will you watch me and Cottonkit hunt?"
@Bumblebelly @MagicCat99
He quirked a silver brow up as he glanced to the two younglings, lips thin as he frowned upon them. The feeling of concern planted itself in his stomach. "Kits shouldn't be hunting, you know. Unless its eachother, of course." A gentle chuckle slipped from the toms throat.
Old March 10th, 2020, 08:09 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

Owlkit rolled his eyes. "We WERE going to use a mossball, but if your SO worried about it, we could catch a frog or something." Why are adults so difficult? @Bumblebelly @MagicCat99

My Character Page:
Old March 10th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear

He nodded at the she-cat with a fake smile. It honeslty looked out of place on his face, considering it was a very occasional thing. Finally getting all the nests laid down, he collected all the floating fur into a pile, sneezing and messing up a few times before finally collecting it into a nice. Using his tail, he brushed it away, heading out the den. As he looked back to the warrior, he noticed her close to laying down and struggled to wait patiently for her to lay down. The most important thing he needed to do is get out this den before she realized what he'd done. While it was funny to him, he doubted she had a sense of humor. Reaching the exit, he held back a few sneezes and sat there to wait for his results. He tried to make it look as if he were just double checking, but in reality, his eyes were always on Wildfang. He had tensed his muslces to get ready to run just in case, and had already swept the fur out of the entrance so it wasn't in the way. His eyes gleamed in excitement as he watched, and for a split second, he debated going over and pushing her into the nest hinself. But that would give her an advantage of distance and he honestly didn't want her to have any advantages.
As she neared the nest, her emerald eyes glanced up to look at the warrior who seemed to be hanging around. Curious, but too lazy to question, the lovely calico used her paws to knead into the nest, preparing for the sweet embrace of fresh earth. However, a familiar odor wafted up into her nostrils... It stunk like Blackfoot!
Her eyes bolted down to the moss, catching sight of various strand of some hairbrain's pelt. She had been very drowsy but now, an intense rage pulled her awake. With a great glare, her emerald eyes shot up to look at the other. I'm sure they locked eyes for a dead second before he fled. The she-cat yowled loudly, pushing off of her haunches and charging at the other, "You vile rat! I'll shred you!"

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 10th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Bumblebelly @Fallenpine
Cottonkit quickly scurried away from the nursery as they finally found a warrior. He nodded as Owlkit spoke, flicking his fluffy tail.

Click my dragons!
Old March 10th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm;646645[B
"I..uh..."[/B] Creekwind didn't know how to respond as anxiety took over her body. She was thrown into a cage and locked up while someone else took over. Couple seconds went by before she could take control, blinking with her one sapphire eye. She quickly met Russetpatch's gaze before her gaze flitted to somewhere else. "Yeah, sorry about that." Giving a shaky chuckle while she tried to seem normal.

@MagicCat99
Russetpatch flicked an ear. "Good." She meowed, her gaze still straight at Creekwind. "You don't have to say sorry.. It seemed like you couldn't control it." The she continued, smiling a bit as one thought raced through her head: What was that?

Click my dragons!
Old March 10th, 2020, 10:11 AM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@Bumblebelly @Fallenpine
Cottonkit quickly scurried away from the nursery as they finally found a warrior. He nodded as Owlkit spoke, flicking his fluffy tail.
"As much as I'd love to have seen you two daring young kittens trying to pin down a fearsome frog, I'm afraid they've gone into hibernation." Bumblebelly murmured as he laid behind them, "A moss ball is wise, so please! Do show me what you have been practicing," He purred to them, a deep warm noise from his manned throat.
Old March 10th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

Owlkit smirked and threw the mossball on the ground. Then, he got into his best mouse hunting crouch. "Light on the paws.." he murmured to himself. Suddenly, he was only 2 tail lengths away from the mouse, and he pounced.
"Gotcha!" he shrieked at the mossball, hoping he could get to it before Cottonkit could.
@MagicCat99 @Bumblebelly

My Character Page:
Closed Thread