Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:19 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:12 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 04:10 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2019, 08:36 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
| Open |

Swirlkit was outside the nursery messing around with a leaf that had fallen onto the ground a couple days ago. She tossed it up in the air and tried to catch it. The young molly jumped on the air and landed. She knocked her head on a paw. Swirlkit shook her head and glared up at the warrior. "Sorry. I lost my footing.", she squeaked. Swirlkit backed up a bit, her ears lied flat on her head. The black tabby she-cat with a white belly srunk low to the ground.
Puddleleap was as exhausted as any Windclan warrior. So many bodies - so many fallen clanmates, waiting to be buried in cold dirt, the graves maybe a little too shallow and spotted with blood from the paw pads of the diggers. She had been one of the volunteers to claw out the graves, and her shoulders and paws ached horribly.

As she padded through the camp, she let habit lead her towards her nest. When something - someone? - collided with her legs. Blinking, Puddleleap looked down and smiled at the kit, her gaze softening. As Swirlkit mumbled an apology and shrank away, Puddleleap crouched to get closer to her, eyes warm and gentle.

"Hey, it's not problem, kit. Getting some fresh, cold air, huh?" Her breath fogged slightly as she spoke.
Old December 21st, 2019, 12:59 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Territory

(GrassRipple isn't responding so we're going to skip them I guess.)

Flurrylight tasted the air, searching for a scent trail to follow. "It's harder for Flurrylight to find prey now that leafbare is here," he grumbled. The moorland grass was cold and stiff beneath his paws, and the short-haired tom shivered in the cold, blustery wind. "Flurrylight hates hunting in leafbare. His pelt isn't long enough for it. But he will stop complaining now, there's too much to be done." He scanned the moor silently for a few heartbeats before his light green eyes settled on a cluster of bushes settled in a ditch. He flicked his ears in there direction. "Surely Flurrylight and the patrol will find prey there," he meowed softly.

@hxneysuckle @GrassRipple

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 21st, 2019, 06:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Psycho Bandit ]

Curled up in the middle of the territory, Hogpaw was sniffling inside a patch of dried grass. He had run from the camp after being told to get lost, not wanting to face his Clanmates. Swallowing the lump in his throat, the mud-caked tom closed his eyes and quietly sobbed. Hogpaw flattened his ears, ignoring everything around him in favor of wanting to disappear into the earth below him. Maybe if he just stayed still and didn't move, the ground would swallow him up and he would be free from the opinions of others. Maybe.

[ @Aquilex ]

"Cold make prey thin. Need find many prey," she said. Her ears perked as she examined the area around them, searching for prey. "Area have prey. But not feed Clan. Only elders and kits." Bramblebear nodded to Flurrylight before stalking into the bushes, remaining low as to not scare the bit of prey that was there. "Must be careful." Her tail flicked and she glanced back at the tom, looking for any directions, given that he was the patrol leader.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 21st, 2019, 07:10 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Psycho Bandit ]

Curled up in the middle of the territory, Hogpaw was sniffling inside a patch of dried grass. He had run from the camp after being told to get lost, not wanting to face his Clanmates. Swallowing the lump in his throat, the mud-caked tom closed his eyes and quietly sobbed. Hogpaw flattened his ears, ignoring everything around him in favor of wanting to disappear into the earth below him. Maybe if he just stayed still and didn't move, the ground would swallow him up and he would be free from the opinions of others. Maybe.

[ @Aquilex ]

"Cold make prey thin. Need find many prey," she said. Her ears perked as she examined the area around them, searching for prey. "Area have prey. But not feed Clan. Only elders and kits." Bramblebear nodded to Flurrylight before stalking into the bushes, remaining low as to not scare the bit of prey that was there. "Must be careful." Her tail flicked and she glanced back at the tom, looking for any directions, given that he was the patrol leader.
Flurrylight panicked for a second, but then gestured for Bramblebear to move around to the other side of the bushes. He would flush the prey out into the other warrior's paws. Hopefully there wasn't too much prey in there that it could escape...
The tom shook his head. Flurrylight is only doing what he thinks is best, he thought. If he fails, he will personally go on a solo hunting patrol to make up for it another time.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 21st, 2019, 09:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @hxneysuckle; |

Snailblossom heard another cat and followed the sound of them. The molly didn't recognize the sound at all. She looked around and spotted an apprentice laying on the ground. "Hello?", she called, her lower eye looked at the young tom, while the other looked ahead of her. Snailblossom tilted her head a little bit.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 22nd, 2019, 10:21 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

@Aquilex @hxneysuckle
Berry paw looked around trying to find any prey scent, she saw a vole peeking out of a bramble bush, it's back to her. Carefully she crept forward and pounced catching it and with a swift nip on the neck it was fresh kill
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 22nd, 2019, 10:22 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

@Aquilex @hxneysuckle
Berry paw looked around trying to find any prey scent, she saw a vole peeking out of a bramble bush, it's back to her. Carefully she crept forward and pounced catching it and with a swift nip on the neck it was fresh kill
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 22nd, 2019, 03:14 PM
Graykit

A cat no one has ever seen wakes up and yawns, "Hi! I'm Graykit!!' She says boldly.
Graykit looks around and decides to go back to sleep.

Graykit wakes up, hearing a loud bang. She looks around and finds a awake kit. She says hi and waits for the cat to reply

Last edited by BEAR.; December 22nd, 2019 at 03:30 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 03:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Snailblossom checked the medicine den for sny dead bodies like she was supposed to. Doing so made her a little sad knowing that her late adopted brother was once the medicine cat. She hadn't really gotten over it, so it made her feel really bad. Snsilblossom searched the medicine den for any dead cats, but didn't see any so far. The tuxedo made a thorough check, but still found nothing. 'Lets go make that report', she thought.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 22nd, 2019, 04:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Fuzzy

Having made sure Smallbear was right behind him, Asterbounce made his way quickly into the territory, determined to find food and supplies as fast as possible. He was concerned for the well-being of his clan, and being one of the only able-bodied warriors left, Asterbounce was determined to fulfill the tasks that Brightstar had asked of him. "Let's look for supplies first, that way we can have a stock of them before we start hunting, so the fresh-kill stays warm." He glanced back at Smallbear to make sure the other cat had heard him, yellow-green eyes glinting with the slight worry he was feeling.

Smallbear trotted after Asterbounce his stubby legs having to take twice the amount the other tom did. He really didn't know the other tom aside from by name and was slightly nervous about it. What if this nightmare wasn't over and the larger tom attacked him?! Smallbear really didn't want to have that happen. "Oh! Uh..um okay..." The creamy tabby mewed in response. Asterbounce seemed smart. No one wanted cold prey. Though at this point, Small would eat about anything.
Whiskers twitching the small warrior began looking around for any possible supplies to rebuild camp with. Sticks, moss soft things to put in nests. really anything. Long blades of grass would work too.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread