Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:18 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:13 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:06 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:28 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Thornstripe a little startled, went up to the she-cat (Ivyfrost) "You alright?" He asked looking at her. He was still looking at her confused, "You seem to have taken a bad fall" He smiled looking at the she-cat, she was running around the camp. She kinda acted like a kit, that is really cool! I dont think I have seen many warriors that play around like that! I still think it is very cool!
The she cat rolled over and looked up at the male. She tilted her head to one side and chuckled, "I'm fine. I always am," she said as the small female got up. She shook her pelt and groomed it. Her pelt was normal fluffy until she got mad and the fur around her neck would fluff up to make herself look like a weird colored lion. She then looked back to the male, "watcha looking at?" She asked.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:36 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she cat rolled over and looked up at the male. She tilted her head to one side and chuckled, "I'm fine. I always am," she said as the small female got up. She shook her pelt and groomed it. Her pelt was normal fluffy until she got mad and the fur around her neck would fluff up to make herself look like a weird colored lion. She then looked back to the male, "watcha looking at?" She asked.
(I gtg)

He snapped his head back to the mouse, "Well I was just startled that's all. No one really talks to me either. He smiled looking back at her, "I am Thornstripe, whats your name?"
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:38 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
(I gtg)

He snapped his head back to the mouse, "Well I was just startled that's all. No one really talks to me either. He smiled looking back at her, "I am Thornstripe, whats your name?"
"Ivyfrost," she paused, "it is nice to meet you," she said looking him over.

(Aww ok)

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:42 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Oh, I'm sorry," She meowed to the tom. "How much do you know?" She asked.
"Enough to help out, maybe heal a sprain." Blackblaze grinned, offsetting his features. "Not that much though."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:47 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"U say so." Spiritfrost felt bad that her mate was hurt but she sighed
Darkblaze nuzzled her to cheer her up

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:48 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
(oh thats a relief! have a fun break!! :"))

Littlekit stumbled and almost fell, but was able to catch herself. She dediced that for the time being, four legs were easier to use than two. She looked up at Tuftbreeze, and listening to her words like they were a lifeline. She kept on using that really hard word, but the more she used it, the more Littlekit got used to hearing it.
When Tuftbreeze held her paw to herself, Littlekit started to understand. Littlekit was called Littlekit, and this cat was called Tuftbreeze - that must be it, right?
"Tuff...Tuf-t-breeze?" She tried, looking up at Tuftbreeze and hoping she had gotten it right.
(Thank you!)

Tuftbreeze let a big smile grow on her face, nodding enthusiastically. "Yes! I'm Tuftbreeze," she let out a purr. "Good job, Littlekit!" She exclaimed, though realized Littlekit probably didn't even know what she had said. She looked around the clearing, wondering what to do next. She looked at the clumps of snow on the ground, deciding that would do. "Snow," she meowed clearly, pointing to the white powder with her tail.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Thank you!)

Tuftbreeze let a big smile grow on her face, nodding enthusiastically. "Yes! I'm Tuftbreeze," she let out a purr. "Good job, Littlekit!" She exclaimed, though realized Littlekit probably didn't even know what she had said. She looked around the clearing, wondering what to do next. She looked at the clumps of snow on the ground, deciding that would do. "Snow," she meowed clearly, pointing to the white powder with her tail.
Littlekit wasn't sure what Tuftbreeze said, but she could hear how pleased her mew sounded, and was excited to make Tuftbreeze proud. Littlekit stepped closer towards the puff of white, sparkly stuff, and looked at it for a second. She sent a confused look Tuftbreeze's way.
Whatever this stuff was... It wasnt a cat, that's for sure. She tried to sniff it, but when her nose touched the snow she immediately recoiled from the cold feeling it gave. But not only was it cold, it was sticky! She sneezed and rubbed her paw at the stuff, but found that it dissapeared on it's own, leaving her nose wet. She looked at Tuftbreeze in exasperation, her mew frustrated.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:21 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"Enough to help out, maybe heal a sprain." Blackblaze grinned, offsetting his features. "Not that much though."
"Ah, then you will be a good cat to have around," she said giving him a weird grin.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:27 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw anxiously watched the look on his mentor's face. Swiftfang started to look more and more disappointed. I thought I'd done well! Burrpaw listened to Swiftfang's words intently. What does he mean by 'a war that will never end'? I've never heard of it!

The young tabby apprentice recoiled at the angry look in his mentor's eyes, ears flattened against his head. What did he do wrong? Where did he mess up? Why did Swiftfang think StarClan was the enemy? Hadn't they saved the Clans many times in the past? Didn't they keep the cats in order? How do I fix this?

"I-I thought I was fighting for the right side. I thought I was doing the right thing! I thought this was what ShadowClan needed!" Burrpaw stuttered, "I thought we would do better if we were led by a cat who believed in StarClan!" He finally remembered what Fleetclaw had told him and Moonwhisker.

"StarClan told me I was special! They told me and Moonwhisker we were going to save the Clans!" He cried, backing away from the tom who broke his heart, tearing across the clearing and toward his den, head down, crying to himself. How could Swiftfang do this to him. Swiftfang knew how much Burrpaw looked up to him. Why would he do this to him?
Without shouting across the pale, sandy clearing, Swiftfang briskly followed the apprentice’s path. His mind was fuming with disappointed surprise that Burrpaw would talk back in such a ferocious manner. And not only that! He had also ran away from the clearing in a saddened rush. Oh boy, wasn’t Burrpaw in trouble: who did he think he was, the leader of ShadowClan? Oh, no, he should know much better than that.

Don’t run away now. The Siamese thought in his mind, following Burrpaw’s scent trail as it lead towards the apprentice’s den. Don’t turn away just because you’re upset, because, it’s only going to bite you back. He finally came upon the apprentice, leaning in closer than he had before, and continue with his speech.

“Let me tell you this. You’re not special. They’re all lies. The sooner you realize this, the more successful you’d become.” Swiftfang said carelessly, looking up at the walls of the den before meeting his orbs. Burrpaw doesn’t realize the truth because he’s too young. He doesn’t understand that the world is a huge puzzle that’d never be solved. He’ll never get the true taste of responsibility until he feels the pain of everyone else. He’ll never realize how to stay in ShadowClan as a successful being, until he realizes that he’s as ordinary as everyone else. No special powers. No great thing that separates him from anybody else.

“You have a lot of lessons to learn, Burrpaw. I am older and therefore wiser. I’ve been on the same path you have, when I was an apprentice. I have been through similar situations in the past, and I used to act like you. There was a time in which I believed in them. But things changed and I realized that they weren’t as they seemed; StarClan was no better than crow-food. You made the wrong choice to fight alongside them!”

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:29 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
Littlekit wasn't sure what Tuftbreeze said, but she could hear how pleased her mew sounded, and was excited to make Tuftbreeze proud. Littlekit stepped closer towards the puff of white, sparkly stuff, and looked at it for a second. She sent a confused look Tuftbreeze's way.
Whatever this stuff was... It wasnt a cat, that's for sure. She tried to sniff it, but when her nose touched the snow she immediately recoiled from the cold feeling it gave. But not only was it cold, it was sticky! She sneezed and rubbed her paw at the stuff, but found that it dissapeared on it's own, leaving her nose wet. She looked at Tuftbreeze in exasperation, her mew frustrated.
Tuftbreeze nodded encouraging at the kit. "Yes, it's cold. It's called snow." She too touched the powder with her nose, moving her muzzle closer to Littlekit so she could watch it melt. "It's snow," she repeated, picking some up with her paw. "Snow." She hoped she could help this kit- she didn't know who her mother was, but she obviously wasn't keeping that good an eye on her if Littlekit was out exploring and didn't even know how to talk yet!

Closed Thread