Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:25 AM

Old January 27th, 2017, 11:03 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"Yeah. I spent time with my sisters kits yesterday. They wore me out." He purred. He looked at her with a smile.
" Kits do have that affect." Icefang purred and smiled back at him.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:23 AM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Running out of stamina, Tumblepaw dodged too slow and felt a pain on his ear. He bit back a shriek of shock and pain and spun around, desperately extending his claws towards Thrushwing's side.
The she-cat dropped Tumblepaw's ear, knewing that he was kinda tired, she meowed ''Well, i will end this training for now, because i want to see how you hunt, we will do this tomorrow'' Thrushwing distanced a bit from Tumblepaw when she stopped talking, in the direction of the entrance of the cave, ''If you are not too tired, i think you can show me now,'' meowed the tortoiseshell.
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Hopekit ran after him and went ahead of him, making it to the tree. Hazelkit slowly and limply walked with Flowerpetal. She tripped over a rock and let out a hiss of annoyance. "Beat ya, Darkkit." Yowled Hopekit. Flowerpetal and Hazelkit made their way over to the tree.
He wasn't paying attention "Run! Run! Run!" He tried to catch up, his leopard fur ruffled and flying out in all directions, tail pointed behind him.
Old January 27th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
He wasn't paying attention "Run! Run! Run!" He tried to catch up, his leopard fur ruffled and flying out in all directions, tail pointed behind him.
Hopekit looked at him with a mirrow of laughter. Hazelkit limped after her mother. "I'm tired." complained Hazelkit. Flowerpetal laid down and Hazelkit got on her back. Flowerpetal stood up and Hazelkit dug her claws into her back. The queen rushed to the tree with her daughter.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 27th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
" Kits do have that affect." Icefang purred and smiled back at him.
"Yeah. Their sweet little things." meowed Gazeshadow.

Old January 27th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Hopekit looked at him with a mirrow of laughter. Hazelkit limped after her mother. "I'm tired." complained Hazelkit. Flowerpetal laid down and Hazelkit got on her back. Flowerpetal stood up and Hazelkit dug her claws into her back. The queen rushed to the tree with her daughter.
"You can't catch me, you can't catch me!" He teased, still running. Then he skidded and was sliding out of control towards the tree. "I'm the fastest cat in the-" BASH! He went face first into the tree, knocking him out...
(We need Zero)
Old January 27th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"You can't catch me, you can't catch me!" He teased, still running. Then he skidded and was sliding out of control towards the tree. "I'm the fastest cat in the-" BASH! He went face first into the tree, knocking him out...
(We need Zero)
Hopekit ran to him and licked his ear. Flowerpetal ran faster to make sure Darkkit was alright. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" asked Flowerpetal, hoping he heard her.

Old January 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Lonestar23

Almondpelt crouched low to the ground, sniffing the air. She smelled a vole, and refused to allow this one to escape her. 'You will be the fresh-kill of Thunderclan,' she thought. When she got close enough, she pounced, scaring the vole into running off. She chased it, pounced once more, and luckily landed on the small creature, nipping it's neck to break it swiftly.

Bushhunter crept through the territory, the she cat's hues gleaming with satisfaction as she did so. She loved being in the territory. It seemed to have a positive effect on her, making her feel better and more cheerful. Although those who truly knew the she cat might disagree; there was no such thing as a cheerful Bushhunter. Bushhunter hated this title she had been pegged with, being called a grouch...did anyone ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe she might want a friend? Nope. They just saw her expression and took it as a hint to get out of her way. Not that she minded. The less nosy, bothersome cats around, the better. At least that was her opinion. She had absolutely no idea where others may stand on it. The scent of a vole reached her nostrils, filling her with the urge to hunt. As Bushhunter's name suggested, she was quite the hunter. A strong hunter. Someone who was not to be trifled with. But before she could creep up on the vole, she lost the scent of live prey and the metallic scent of blood filled the air around her. Furious,'Bushhunter's hues narrowed and she stormed around the side of the bush to see who had dared steal prey from her. She could see another cat, and she felt her anger seize hold of her. "How dare you! You, steal my prey! What do you think you're doing?" Bushhunter snarled. She didn't think about the fact that the vole might be going back to ThunderClan. She only thought that this cat had stolen prey from her. And now, in her mind, they were going to pay for her embarrassment.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 28th, 2017, 02:55 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Hopekit ran to him and licked his ear. Flowerpetal ran faster to make sure Darkkit was alright. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" asked Flowerpetal, hoping he heard her.
DarkKit rolled over, grunted a little then started laughing. His hearing was funny, like a radio going in and out of signal. And all he saw was pitch black. He groaned then everything stopped. No noise, no light...
Old January 28th, 2017, 07:31 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
The she-cat dropped Tumblepaw's ear, knewing that he was kinda tired, she meowed ''Well, i will end this training for now, because i want to see how you hunt, we will do this tomorrow'' Thrushwing distanced a bit from Tumblepaw when she stopped talking, in the direction of the entrance of the cave, ''If you are not too tired, i think you can show me now,'' meowed the tortoiseshell.
Chest heaving, Tumblepaw crouched on the floor, trying to regain his breath. He looked up, eyes burning with determination and painfully got to his paws. "I'm fine. Let's go," he answered, trotting to his mentor. Tumblepaw tried to ignore the pain in his body and the exhaustion that set it. He needed to be the best warrior he could be! And if that meant pushing himself beyond his limits, so be it.