Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rani
Today 12:14 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by 19796
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by chickadee
Yesterday 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2019, 02:00 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Goldenfox, having found a clear-as-it-can-get spot somewhat near the entrance to the camp, laid down and forced herself to take a few deep breaths. The queen hated being out here, due to her fear of being alone. All she could think of were the many things that could happen, her being unable to stop them. All she could feel was loneliness.
Although she had just laid down, she thought about going back into the clan camp, but images of the nursery immediately flashed through her head. The blood, the mangled kit.... A shiver ran through her, making her fur puff up, and she felt her stomach twist. No, she couldn't go back in there... and she felt out of place anywhere else in the camp. Her thoughts went back to how she was alone and vulnerable. She sighed and attempted to think of something else, the creeping feeling never leaving her.
Old December 28th, 2019, 08:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Smallbear trotted after Asterbounce his stubby legs having to take twice the amount the other tom did. He really didn't know the other tom aside from by name and was slightly nervous about it. What if this nightmare wasn't over and the larger tom attacked him?! Smallbear really didn't want to have that happen. "Oh! Uh..um okay..." The creamy tabby mewed in response. Asterbounce seemed smart. No one wanted cold prey. Though at this point, Small would eat about anything.
Whiskers twitching the small warrior began looking around for any possible supplies to rebuild camp with. Sticks, moss soft things to put in nests. really anything. Long blades of grass would work too.

Asterbounce had been leading the small patrol towards the small glade further into the territory, where there were a few bushes, trees, and a lot of heather. It was leaf-bare, but he was hoping they could find some sort of moss within the roots of the trees. They soon reached the glade, and Asterbounce flicked his tail towards Smallbear. “I’ll look around the bases of the trees and bushes, how about you look within the heather to see if you can salvage anything?” He meowed, tilting his head at the other tomcat.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 28th, 2019, 09:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Flurrylight returned a few heartbeats later, and though he held the rabbit in his jaws his ears were flat with defeat. "Flurrylight is sorry. He didn't know the catch would be so pitiful," he mumbled apologetically to Bramblebear. He looked like a guilty kit who had put thorns in an elder's nest.
The silver molly flicked an ear. "Rabbit is fine. Feed kits. Keep alive." She then stood and looked back at him, a thin smile on her lips, though it was hidden by the rabbit in her jaws. Bramblebear began to walk away, speaking over her shoulder as she moved. "Head back. End hunt." She fell silent and made her way back to camp, not worrying whether or not Flurrylight was following- he could catch prey on his own if he wished, but she wanted to get her catch back to feed the elders as quickly as she could.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 29th, 2019, 07:05 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
The silver molly flicked an ear. "Rabbit is fine. Feed kits. Keep alive." She then stood and looked back at him, a thin smile on her lips, though it was hidden by the rabbit in her jaws. Bramblebear began to walk away, speaking over her shoulder as she moved. "Head back. End hunt." She fell silent and made her way back to camp, not worrying whether or not Flurrylight was following- he could catch prey on his own if he wished, but she wanted to get her catch back to feed the elders as quickly as she could.
Flurrylight bounded after her, carrying his rabbit with him. He'd go hunting later if he could, right now getting back home was more important.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 30th, 2019, 12:26 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Ashflame stared around the clearing there was nothing interesting going on so he decided to eat. He went to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a skinny rabbit then say down to eat it @Frozenpool
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; December 30th, 2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old December 30th, 2019, 06:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Silhouettes

Ears and tail twitching, lambkit raised her head . Her eyes were open and was old enough to move around now as well as speak. The white she kit gazed up at her mother only to place both her paws on her shoulder "m-mama" she squeaked out only to prod at the queens shoulder. "I can stand, l-look!" she purred with happiness. Wait...why was she so happy about that?..then again she couldn't help it. Being three moons old she could do so much that couldn't have the last few moons.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 30th, 2019, 06:53 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Silhouettes

Ears and tail twitching, lambkit raised her head . Her eyes were open and was old enough to move around now as well as speak. The white she kit gazed up at her mother only to place both her paws on her shoulder "m-mama" she squeaked out only to prod at the queens shoulder. "I can stand, l-look!" she purred with happiness. Wait...why was she so happy about that?..then again she couldn't help it. Being three moons old she could do so much that couldn't have the last few moons.
Cypressflare looked down at the small molly. When she heard of other queens giving birth to their own kits, she heard of a “special bond” they shared with the kits. She too had expected the same familiar feelings towards Lambkit, yet... there was none. Slight annoyance visible in her eyes, her voice was monotone as she spoke to the (wholesome) kit. That’s... nice dear.” The smoky-colored feline immediately licked the spot where her daughter had touched her, making sure it was clean. “Don’t... don’t get my fur dirty, ok?” She tried to make her words show some happiness, though it was clear that the upbeat words were fake.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 30th, 2019, 07:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Silhouettes

Ears folding back slightly only to perk back up again, she thought for a moment that her mother wasn't happy for her...but she figured that she was just sleepy! She can get like that while sleepy too. The white molly swished her tiny tail only to tilt her head "ok ...but I don't tink I stepped in anything.." she said as she made sure to check her paw pads. Nope! Clean as can be. Shivering a bit from the cold she took a gander at the den " w-why is da den...broken?.." she said as she noticed quite a few cracks and gaps. This only made her bury herself underneath her mother's chin and cuddle into her chest fur.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 30th, 2019, 08:23 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Oh, StarClan.

After leaving the RiverClan border behind, Foxpudge hadn't expected to be greeted by so much blood so close to camp. It was.. streaked everywhere, staining the snow a reddish-brown, smeared along dull blades of grass that poked through the ice.

And nearby, bodies.. several of them, surrounding a single gray tom in the center, yellow eyes sightless as they stared at the sky. Lightpath? Foxpudge didn't know him well but.. it was a shame he went out this way.

It was even more of a shame to waste this.. "We should bring these bodies back.. but.. hey, .. do either of you think anyone would notice if.. well. If we brought Lightpath back.. in pieces?"

@hxneysuckle, @vermin

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 30th, 2019, 08:41 PM
another level

"I don't think so. They might question it but their stomach will speak for itself, yes?" he huffed. The sight was so ghastly that it made him gag a bit unable to look at it any further. "The smell is foul. Let's just do this and never speak of it again." Warblerpaw hopped right to it so this nightmare will end. Digging his fangs into the lifeless cats he dragged the bodies back to camp grunting at every tug. They felt like stones after being in the snow for so long some even frozen. Trotting back his blue eyes only focused on the body rather than face of Lightpath. Shame really. He didn't know the warrior, which, made it pretty easier for what they will do next. "Okay, let's do this." A couple of tugs, ripping the cold flesh of his clanmate he cut a piece of it's hind legs, collecting some in his jaws to bring back to camp. "To make it less suspicious I think we should give a piece directly to our clanmates. So they'll just eat it then and there."
@BILL. @hxneysuckle
Closed Thread