Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:46 PM
Badgerheart's Kit and Mate...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:31 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 12:20 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:18 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 11:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2020, 06:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Silhouettes

Flaring her nostrils in a mixture of a sniff and snort, Lambkit frowned . she must have!....where else would she be if not the nursery ??
You could tell in her eyes that she had some sort of disbelief . And right now she wasn't the best at hiding her face expressions . Ears folding back, she was about to speak out her thoughts only to be silenced by her mother's words.
hmm....yeah! ..it will for now anyways .. with a sparkle of her eyes "yeah! Can ya?" she mewed with a tail swish.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 3rd, 2020, 06:42 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

@SilentLamb @Silhouettes

Listening to the two talk Songbird was polite enough to not say anything in the beginning. That was until they continued on and on. Knowing Cypressflare as a fellow den-mate, it was obvious to me that the molly was trying her best but close to losing her cool. So the queen lifted her molted black, grey, and white head to the commotion. "I heard that the tom ate the most loud kits" Golden eyes narrowing and Songbird curled up tighter. "I advise that if you want to be safe, pipe down" Her stern voice loud enough for the queen and her kit to hear This kit is going to be soooo fun The molly thought in her head as she tucked her nose for warmth.
Old January 4th, 2020, 03:38 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"New or not, it doesn't do you any good to leave them dirty." He huffed, though it wasn't without affection as he raked his tongue across her injuries, taking away grime and old blood. "We can't afford to lose you, Brightstar." They already lost one leader within the last few moons, and another.. would probably be the end of the Clan at this rate.
@Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:29 PM

@Silhouettes @Shimmeringmask
( Sorry , I was waiting for sil to reply ^^')

Ears perking up at the other queens voice the white she kit flattened her ears and lowered her head . She gave a icy glare at song "nuh uh! That's not what momma told me. And you shush!" she shot back with a huff. what am I doing wrong??....besides I can speak if I wanna
"if you don't like me speaking, ignore it ." she added. Though it was a lot less effective in her kit like voice than how she had thought . It was laughable . She then looked back up at her mother , eager for the information .

Old January 4th, 2020, 09:42 PM
An indecisive rat

@SilentLamb @Shimmeringmask
(Sorry, my internet kept crashing!)

She couldn’t help but let out a small laugh as Lambkit shot back her remark at Songbird. Glancing at the fellow queen, amusement was clear in her gaze. Clearing her throat, Cypressflare began her story. “Just a few moons ago, our leader, Blazingstar, unfortunately passed away. And not long into Brightstars leadership, tragedy struck.” She quickly grabbed the kit as she finished the last words, expecting a shriek from her. Seeming in a much better mood than before, she carried on. “Food that was caught held a slightly different taste than it did before, though no one seemed to notice. Until the side affects kicked in. Cats left and right were screaming about some sort of monster they were seeing out of the corner of their eyes, and some even attacked their demons. Of course, these ended up being cats.” The molly paused for a moment, seeing how Lambkit was going to react, and giving Songbird a moment to but in it she wanted to.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Queen of Laziness

Taken back at the kit talking back Songbird gave a crackle, once done be gave the kit a chuckling smirk. ""The kits got spunk.", the queen said to the mother of the kit. Turning to the white fluff ball, "You see, I tried to ignore but you wouldnt shut it. Plus your mother and I are trying to sleep. Its night time, and we have a long day tomorrow." The molten molly said. @SilentLamb @Silhouettes
Old January 4th, 2020, 10:03 PM

@Silhouettes @Shimmeringmask
( It all good )

Lambkit Leaned in close as she soaked up the story huh? Who's blaz...blazingstar? her eyebrows furrowed only for her to frown and for her ears to fall . that doesn't sound good. The time seemed to pass right on by only for her to have eyes filled with slight fear . She gulped when her mother finished, hello paranoia ! She was determined not to eat anything for as long as she could. The food could still have that...thing that made the cats loose it. Ears flicking at songbirds words she lowered her head a bit "o-oh...sowy...." she meowed . " c-can I go to bed now t-too?" she asked as she looked up. Atleast this'll keep her quiet .

Last edited by Leucos; January 4th, 2020 at 10:03 PM.
Old January 4th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Queen of Laziness

Songbird felt slightly guilty, sighing she spoke once again. "Okay, just next time you decide to talk when we're sleeping, try to whisper. She tried to give a motherly forgiving smile. "Im sorry I snapped...uhhh...what's your name?" Golden eyes studying the kit. @Silhouettes @SilentLamb
Old January 4th, 2020, 10:26 PM
An indecisive rat

@Shimmeringmask @SilentLamb

”She seems to. Sometimes, anyways.” She replied to Songbird before looking back down at Lambkit. Perhaps the queen had gone to far, telling such a story to... how old was the kit again? 2, 3 moons? 3 sounded right. But Anerys she looked absolutely terrified. “It’s ok, everything’s all better now. You can go to sleep if you want.” Patting her on the head once again with her tail, Cypressflare gently moved her closer to herself. For all the bad things the Molly’s done, this was something she showed remorse for. Not snapping at the fluffy thing, or straight up neglecting her, but scaring her with a simple “story” was what made her feel bad. A small frown visible on her face, she settled down to. With a small, friendly nod to Songbird she cuddled with Lambkit. Well, it wasn’t much of a cuddle. More of Cypress being near her kit while laying down. Deciding it was finally time to go asleep, the smoky feline rested her head on her paws.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 4th, 2020, 10:37 PM

@Shimmeringmask @Silhouettes

Looking over at songbird the she kit gazed at the ground out of slight guilt of keeping them awake . "yes ma'am.." she then gazed up at cypress when she was talking to the other only to flick an ear at songs question . "oh! It's Lambkit" she answered with clear pride as she lifted her chin . As she began to settle down into a laying position she felt her mother pat her head again. Purring in response, she started to doze off only to yawn as she finally layed down to sleep "night night.."

Closed Thread