Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Logpaw sighed,"if you say me training you'd call me hopeless."
"I wouldn't ever. How about we train...hmm.. Together!" She purred. Ber eys showed affection. She did like this tom, and wanted to help him!

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
"I wouldn't ever. How about we train...hmm.. Together!" She purred. Ber eys showed affection. She did like this tom, and wanted to help him!
Logpaw sighed," I guess. And you'll think I'm a failure when you're done."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:42 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Logpaw sighed," I guess. And you'll think I'm a failure when you're done."
"Nope!" She padded out of camp.
(To training Area!)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 26th, 2017, 12:49 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Beachkit rolled his pale green eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah...died of boredom. At least there were other kits in there to play with. All that was in the medicine den was me at Ebonyfrost and other warriors. I even saw Auntie Aurora once and she came to check on me! But that was it." He ended abruptly. He watched as she very carefully reached out, her movements slow. Part of him wanted to kick his leg at her so she touched it in a quick flash. Wouldn't that have been fun. But she had just barely touched him when she pulled away. He saw her teeter for a moment on her balance, just because of the speed at which she flinched away. "No silly! I told you it doesn't hurt any more." He jumped around on his paws, slamming his hind leg against the ground with hard thumps just to prove his point. "It's normal again." He promised to her, finally stopping his jumping. At his sister's agreeable to play, he gave an excited purr. It had been moons since he had gotten to play an actual kit game, not the things he had tried to entertain himself with in the medicine cats den. He gave a huff as he splatter to the ground as Redkit pounced on him. Wow, was he out of it. Normally he could predict some of the things Redkit would do. He hadn't even been paying the slightest attention to her at the moment. "Get off of me..." He grumbled wiggling desperately to free himself. Then when she finally clambered off, he gave a puff of satisfaction. "There we go. Now you count I'll hide. And NO peeking." He said as he dashed off. He ran around the clearing a bit, unsure of where to hide. He then spotted the prey pile and ran around it, skidding to a halt behind the pile. He made sure he stayed crouched down and still, that way Redkit wouldn't see him there.
Redkit lashed her tail in excitement. Her brother was the same old, nothing seemed to change with him. It made her purr at him. But, he seemed to not understand that Redkit wasn't the type of feline to practically go up to another cat and willingly start a conversation with them. It was hard because she was such a shy kit when someone first meets her. With her brothers, it was different. She was able to sass them around, play and be the boss. She was the only girl after all. Well, as far as she knew. "Well, I would had rather been in the medicine den with you the entire time if I could had!" It never occurred to her that she could had asked their aunt Aurora to take her to the den. The overly bubbly feline always made Redkit feel comfortable. Redkit was glad that her brother was alright. Her eyes clouded with mirth as she thumped her tail lightly against the ground. His joy seemed to have radiated on her, and it made her jump around as well. "Great! I can't even imagine how painful it must had been at first..." She flattened her ears against her ears for a moment as she stared at the ground. During the battle, she didn't understand much of what happened but the only thing she knew was that her mother and one of her brothers were terribly hurt. When he forced the young she kit off him, Redkit gave an indignant huff that was meant to return his grumbling, but still radiated the happiness that was spilling from her. "Well, aren't you a grumpy kitty," she giggled, but straightaway started to hop around as they began the game. "Yeah! I know how to play the game," she rolled her eyes, sassing him. She knew not to peek. It wouldn't be any fun if she cheated, so she tightly closed her eyes and began counting. "One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...e ight...nine..." She paused, breathing in deeply, "...Ten! Here and I come! Ready or not," She promptly opened her eyes and began speeding off, her tail bobbing behind her like an excited comet from outer space. Redkit ran around the clearing, dodging other cats as much as possible. She didn't want to be yelled at, or stumbled upon. She stopped for a moment, using her ears to detect any sounds. She then used her nose to get the scent of her brother. "Oh, Beachkit!" She sang playfully, her bright hues flashing around. Redkit began padding around, trotting at a decent pace as she was tired of running around. She felt her brother was near, picking up on a current scent he had clinging to him. When she approached the prey pile, it held the faded scent of Beachkit, but she didn't know whether or not he was there. He had to be though! His scent had led her here... Redkit circled the pile until she seen the familiar form of her brother. The exact smaller version of her father. Jumping up excitedly, she gingerly touched her nose to his fur. "I've found you!" She exclaimed. "Oh, and great hiding spot. Totally did not notice you were there. It was great camouflage." She purred, jokingly towards him. But, then she started prancing around. "Oh! Oh! My turn! I wanna hide now!" She crouched herself into a playful bow, her tail high in the air as she awaited her brother's movement.
Old August 26th, 2017, 09:36 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Cucumberpickle tried to make a conversation," uhhh...the squirrels are plentiful this green leaf." He meowed
"Indeed they are," she replied. "And how are your kits?"

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old August 26th, 2017, 10:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
"Indeed they are," she replied. "And how are your kits?"
Cucumberpickle smiled," They are good. Healthy, well, and nearing warriorhood." He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 26th, 2017, 10:31 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Cucumberpickle smiled," They are good. Healthy, well, and nearing warriorhood." He meowed
"It must be nice, to have kits..."

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old August 26th, 2017, 10:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"It must be nice, to have kits..."
Cucumberpickle nearly fell over his paws at that," Uhh..Yeah...When they're kits it's great, but when they're apprentices, they want there independance are can be rude to you." He meowed thinking she was about to ask him to be her mate.

Old August 26th, 2017, 10:41 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Cucumberpickle nearly fell over his paws at that," Uhh..Yeah...When they're kits it's great, but when they're apprentices, they want there independance are can be rude to you." He meowed thinking she was about to ask him to be her mate.
She gave him a strange look at his misstep. "Are your paws in order?"

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old August 26th, 2017, 10:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She gave him a strange look at his misstep. "Are your paws in order?"
He gave his paws a quick lick in embaressment," Uhh...maybe?" He forced a laugh.