Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by glitch
Today 04:58 PM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:58 PM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:57 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2020, 04:18 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@mochi

Eyeing the kill pile again with a suspicious hum she flicked a tiny ear "I'll try it...if I get sick call ...." what was that word again? ...she swore she heard it from other cats around here.... "call the meh dison cat please. ." oof. Her grammar could definetly use some work. She took a few long hesitant sniffs of the mouse only then to take a medium sized bite. It tasted...ok ..Then great! This was her first time eating from the kill pile and it wasn't a horrible experience, well ..yet. Ears perking up at the answer lambkit folded her ears back dogs!? That sounds scary.. gulping down her bite "and they send others ..out there..." she meowed only to be wide eyed. She leaped to her paws " mamma! " she yelled and looked out into the camp exit. " do they come back!?" she whimpered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Songbird was enjoying the quiet peace, It was almost a bit too quiet...Yawning as she stretched her molten black and white limbs, hopes to shake off the sleepiness. Dark yellow eyes searched the Windclan nursery for a certain kit. Fox-dung! That boy have better not be bothering the clan or getting into trouble! The molly came out of the nursery, eyes already looking feverishly for her kit. "Goatkit!" The queen meowed out loud.
@mochi
Goatkit
The small white tom beamed, amusement twinkling in his mismatched eyes as she mispronounced her words. "Alright, if you get sick I'll call the medicine cat. But I bet my left foot you won't." He puffed his chest out confidently, though tilted his head when the young she-cat folded her ears back in fear. He blinked, startled as she jumped to her paws and frantically called her mother. Maybe he went a little too far on the scary things outside the walls. "Aw, hey." He meowed, butting her shoulder with his head assuredly as he tried to calm her down a bit. "The only ones who go outside the walls are warriors and their apprentices. And they know how to take care of all those scary things out there! A warrior can take on a dog or another clan's warrior easy peasy. Especially our warriors, since we have the best in the whole moor!" He licked her ear and sat back on his rump with a smile. "The reason they don't want us kits going out there is cause we haven't had any training yet. Once we become apprentices we don't have to worry about all the stuff out there."

He was about to say more before the loud, familiar voice of his adoptive mother rang out over the clearing. He knew she wasn't his real mother - he could faintly remember his biological mother's scent before she dropped him off in WindClan - but Songbird had helped raise him. And he loved her for that. Goatkit winced a bit, grinning sheepishly over at Lambkit before looking back at the black and white speckled queen. "Heya, Songbird." Putting on that innocent face of his as if he didn't just scare the living stars out of the younger kit next to him.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 9th, 2020 at 04:21 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The black and white queen gave out a sigh, putting my paw around my kit and drew him close. "Are you okay? What were you doing? Did you bother anyone?" Thoroughly looking Goatkit over, licking the top of his head before taking my paw off of him. Worry was slowly leaving my eyes as I watched my adopted son, waiting for an answer.
@mochi
Old January 9th, 2020, 05:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@mochi @Shimm

Hearing that the warriors could take care of themselves she calmed down. But she did blush at the contact though "oh, alright then! My mamma can probably beat them " she meowed only to perk her ears up at a familiar voice. She leaped up as she saw songbird "it's you again!" she said in a somewhat happy tone . Then she looked at goatkit "wait ...is she your mother?" and songbird. ..the name sounded pretty. "your name sounds pretty" she smiled up at the warrior.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 9th, 2020, 05:11 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The black and white queen gave out a sigh, putting my paw around my kit and drew him close. "Are you okay? What were you doing? Did you bother anyone?" Thoroughly looking Goatkit over, licking the top of his head before taking my paw off of him. Worry was slowly leaving my eyes as I watched my adopted son, waiting for an answer.
@mochi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@mochi @Shimm

Hearing that the warriors could take care of themselves she calmed down. But she did blush at the contact though "oh, alright then! My mamma can probably beat them " she meowed only to perk her ears up at a familiar voice. She leaped up as she saw songbird "it's you again!" she said in a somewhat happy tone . Then she looked at goatkit "wait ...is she your mother?" and songbird. ..the name sounded pretty. "your name sounds pretty" she smiled up at the warrior.
Goatkit
"Aw, come on Songbird." He groaned good-naturally, rolling his mismatched eyes at her questions. "I'm not bothering anyone, me and Lambkit were just talking." He didn't mention that before he started talking to Lambkit he was getting under a few warriors' paws trying to find something to do. He grinned up at her before turning his attention to Lambkit, pricking his ears at her question. "Kinda." Then realizing she probably wouldn't understand he kept talking with a little laugh. "I don't know where my real mother is, but Songbird looks after me." He purred at that. "So I guess you can call her my mother too."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 9th, 2020 at 05:12 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Moonraven

Brightstar stood at the mouth of her den. She had been thinking lately and was sure this would be the most beneficial thing for WindClan at the moment. They were dying and she didn't know how to stop it. How to prevent the Clan from falling farther into ruins.
Brown eyes scanning over the clearing she tried to locate Twilightshine. Were was she... "Twilightshine!" She called believing she spotted the deputy. "I'd like to speak with you, privately." The creamy molly added. Bright was done with herself. She needed to change. WindClan needed to change. Everything needed to change. She had to talk to Twilight first. She picked her for a reason. Honestly she was better for WindClan.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 9th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"I hope you weren't."Motherly stern was given to Goatkit, I don't want last time to repeat it's self... The she-cat shook away the thought that gave her nightmares when she slept. Hearing another tiny, squeaky voice Songbird looked up to find the white cotton ball of a kit who kept her up that one night. "Hello Lambkit. Yes, I saved Goatkit and I'm happy to call him my son" The queen greeted the kit with a forced smile. "Why thank you, my mother, Songwhisper, named me after herself and then bird is my speed and agility. The black and white molly explained leaning down and rubbing her muzzle between Goatkits ears, a small purr came from the queen.
@mochi @SilentLamb

Last edited by Sweetie; January 11th, 2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Fuzzy
Her head snapped in the direction of Brightstar as she heard her name being called. She wondered if this had something to do with the lack of patrols going out, they were her fault and at the same time, they were not. Organizing patrols were a pain especially when half the cats you sent out never reported back. Yeah, she sent out patrols only once but still... The feline hauled herself to her paws and padded over to the leader and into her den. She sat down silently waiting to hear what she wanted to say.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 9th, 2020, 07:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@BILL. @hxneysuckle @tutler @Fuzzy @Kitty Mama

The cream feline was standing near the entrance of the Apprentices den, trying his best to stay wherever the sun was and soak up some warmth. He was freezing, if he was being honest. He couldn't feel his pawtips, or his ear tips, and half the time he couldn't tell if he was wiggling his nose or not! As the Bengal was slowly loosing focus, his mentors voice caught his attention.

Within a matter of moments the tom was standing next to the shorter feline, giving him a bright smile. "Smallbear! Oh, what's going on?" Poppypaw asked once he noticed the other few felines. However his words died in his mouth as he saw Leopardflare throw frozen food bits at Coyotesnarl. "I don't think that's how that works." he airly laughed. Stepping closer to his mentor.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 9th, 2020, 08:33 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Warblerpaw let out a loud 'hmph', turning the other way with his nose up being his bratty self. It's when the blue tom started to insult him he spun back around, eyes set on fire glaring right him. "How dare you, you..you old rat! No cat has ever been so rude and treated me in this manner! And if they tried, they get the claw, Mistyfern. The claw!" he raised his right paw revealing his pearly white claws aligned perfectly, all the tree clawing made it sharp and even. The calico scooted back as he approached him, fur bristled out along his spine with ears pinned back. "Don't you d-," but it didn't matter, the old fart already tugged his long tail dragging him out the den. "B-Brightstar? You're really doing this. YOU'RE REALLY DOING THIS TO ME!" he started to wail loudly. "YOURE A BIG ASS, MISTYFERN. I WONT FORGIVE YOU!" And the not forgiving part he means him putting his gross mouth upon his beautiful tail, ruffling it through the dirt as he dragged him. Oh yes, and the telling on Brighstar part too.
Kind of.

@Xeno

Last edited by tye; January 9th, 2020 at 08:34 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Moonraven
Of course this was the right thing to do. She just had to discuses this. She'd already made her mind up but would Twilightshine go along with it? Sitting in front of the deputy after she had Brightstar looked serious. "I'm going to get straight to the point." She informed. "WindClan is in ruins, we are literally starving, no patrols are going out, which is evenly our fault. And honestly I don't know how to revive this Clan." She explained tail tip twitching. There was more problems in the Clan. Plenty more. In short if WindClan didn't turn around they would not longer be a Clan.
"Here's the point. I'm not fit to be leader, wasn't ready to when Blazingstar died and might not ever be. I have done nothing to help WindClan and am not sure if I can. So, I want you to take up the role as WindClan's new leader." Brightstar concluded. Getting that out was like admitting she killed someone. Relief from her chest but tense to see the answer. Would her deputy accept or would this be a downfall?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread