Old February 24th, 2024, 06:06 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit tilted his head and flicked his long ears slightly, “No, silly, I am hunting!” He said in a tone that said that the fact should’ve been the clearest thing in the world. Though as the kit pounced forward, he over estimated and was sent crashing over the bird he was aiming for and went tumbling into the pile.

The kit squeaked and scrambled out of the prey pile and shook out his pelt. Some soot coming off though at this point it had started to dry on his pelt, sticking to it. This apprentice was weird, Rabbitkit decided, but also decided that this apprentice was his friend.

Do you want to play with me? How do you…” Rabbitkit trailed off, mumbling different syllables under his breath. After a few, Rabbitkit spoke up again, “sss..spint..sprit? How do you go as fast as possible!” The kit finally landed on, huffing with a thump of his back paw against the clearing floor.

The kitten looked up at the apprentice with wide and expecting eyes.
Hunting? Winterpaw watched, at a loss, as the young kit went flying into the fresh-kill pile and scattered the prey across the cold ground. The prey didn't look too dirty or flattened, at least.

"How do I... sprint?", he asked, feeling unusually wary. Winterpaw didn't have much experience talking to cats younger then him. Judging from his size and behavior, the kit might've been born around the time Winter was brought into the clan. Also, how was he supposed to answer that question? Winterpaw wasn't aware sprinting was something you needed to learn, and this small clanmate of his seemed plenty able to go fast already. Or maybe control was what he needed to practice?

"Well, first you need to run, which you already know. There's special ways a warrior can learn to sprint, like when you need to sneak around your enemies or are charging into battle, but you'll learn those later." Winterpaw bent his limbs and bowed himself down to the earth, a good way to get a head start when running. "If you need to stop, you should try to dig your paws into the earth, so you don't miss your target. It'll get easier for you when you're my age." He looked over at his dirty, sandy furred clanmate. "Make sense? You can try. Just don't run into anything important."
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old February 24th, 2024, 09:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Hunting? Winterpaw watched, at a loss, as the young kit went flying into the fresh-kill pile and scattered the prey across the cold ground. The prey didn't look too dirty or flattened, at least.

"How do I... sprint?", he asked, feeling unusually wary. Winterpaw didn't have much experience talking to cats younger then him. Judging from his size and behavior, the kit might've been born around the time Winter was brought into the clan. Also, how was he supposed to answer that question? Winterpaw wasn't aware sprinting was something you needed to learn, and this small clanmate of his seemed plenty able to go fast already. Or maybe control was what he needed to practice?

"Well, first you need to run, which you already know. There's special ways a warrior can learn to sprint, like when you need to sneak around your enemies or are charging into battle, but you'll learn those later." Winterpaw bent his limbs and bowed himself down to the earth, a good way to get a head start when running. "If you need to stop, you should try to dig your paws into the earth, so you don't miss your target. It'll get easier for you when you're my age." He looked over at his dirty, sandy furred clanmate. "Make sense? You can try. Just don't run into anything important."
Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit hopped in place a couple of times happily before crouching low like how he just watched Winterpaw do. Dig in your paws to slow down, the tiny tom took a deep breath, looking towards the other end of the clearing and narrowing his eyes at the spot the kit decided to target.

3…2…1! Without another word to the apprentice, the kit ran off as fast as he could across camp. Weaving through some of the cats that were passing through with a giggle. Though when it came to stopping, once more, the young feline didn’t quite slow down in time.

With a yelp, Rabbitkit went crashing into the brambles that were woven around the clearing. After some squirming, the thorns catching on his thick pelt, the tom managed to not get out, but rather made things worse for himself as it seemed the brambles began to cling tighter as his fur seemed to get caught worse.

Rabbitkit huffed and dug his claws into the grassy clearing floor and tried to backup out of the dastardly plant but the thorns were too tightly tied into his fur. The kitten stomped his back paw and tried to pull out again, to no avail.

Rabbitkit couldn’t even see the clearing anymore, having went head first into his current situation. The tom huffed again. How to get out…. The sandy-brown tom dug his claws into the grass once more and then tugged. This time the brambles let go of his pelt and the kit tumbled from the brambles and backwards, landing on his back with a breathless oof.

Back on his paws in a flash, the kitten didn’t pay any mind to clumps of his fur in the bramble thorns still, nor to the thorns still caught in his fur before racing back to the apprentice. This time the kitten was able to stop before the older cat, with a smile and a purr, Rabbitkit looked up, wagging his tail,
How was that?! Was I good? Faster than even Twilightstar?”

(On phone, so typos and mistakes may be in here )

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old February 25th, 2024, 07:15 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Owlsky

Owlsky cringes at the tom's words, 'are you alright?' Did he do something wrong again? Probably. Oh Starclan, he probably thinks he's insane! He really can't blame him... he's been acting like he has feathers in his brain. How should he respond to that? Should he say yes? Or maybe no? Is it that obvious that he's anti-social and scared to talk to other cats? Surely not, right?

"Uh... y-yeah... I'm fine," He replies, eyes set on the ground.

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow blinked away his curiosity. It wasn't his business anyway, so it wasn't something he'd worry about.

It was quite obvious after all. Owlsky was nervous, but for what?

"I'm Thundersnow," he meowed softly, holding a snow covered paw out to his clanmate. Why? He wasn't sure why himself, he just wanted to get his freezing paws moving before they break off of him. "And you are?"

(Sorry for the short post! I promise they'll be longer lol)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 25th, 2024, 04:21 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(CLOSED - ACTIVITY POST)

Wolffang and Twistedpaw vibe.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old February 25th, 2024, 08:35 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow blinked away his curiosity. It wasn't his business anyway, so it wasn't something he'd worry about.

It was quite obvious after all. Owlsky was nervous, but for what?

"I'm Thundersnow," he meowed softly, holding a snow covered paw out to his clanmate. Why? He wasn't sure why himself, he just wanted to get his freezing paws moving before they break off of him. "And you are?"

(Sorry for the short post! I promise they'll be longer lol)
Owlsky

Oh dear Starclan. Why is he reaching out his paw? Is it a greeting? A slow attack? A sign of hostility? Or is he shooing him away maybe? Most importantly, what in the world should he do in response?! Should he lift his paw out too? Or maybe he's getting the wrong idea? Will Thundersnow think he's being rude if he doesn't copy his action?

Deep breaths... just relax. Nope. No, no, no, no. He can't possibly relax right now, being social is much too stressful, he's better off standing awkwardly off to the side like he always does. This is way too scary, and this is one of the quieter cats in the clan! The large tom awkwardly holds his paw out too, just about an inch from Thundersnow's, not sure what to do next really. So he just leaves it there, he'll just have to follow his clanmate's lead.

"I... I'm O-Owlsky... nice... t-to meet you," He replies shakily, voice a bit uncertain.

Okay, he initiated an introduction... now what...?

(It's okay, mine was short too! ^^)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 25th, 2024, 10:08 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

Bright blue eyes grew round momentarily, the idea of getting so close to a badger that he could sit on its tail quite frankly terrifying. Oh. He would lose his ears for sure then. Before he could help himself, however, a small chuckle escaped him. Timid. Uncertain as he was that he was allowed to have fun with her words... because stars above, he did not want Goldenfox to think that he was making fun of her. But he couldn't help it. He found her sense of humor agreeable. It reminded him of his mothe- erm... mentor's. That was always a good thing in his eyes.

His purring ceased soon enough, not wanting to overstay its welcome. Not that it would have lasted much. Goldenfox's following words coaxed a small slump on the gentle giant's shoulders, a sad smile marring his expression. Morbid. That might very well be a way to describe it. Everyone he loved - or assumed had loved him - were gone, weren't they? Some returned. Deadmoon had. But he still had no idea who his parents had been. Had no claim to a family in this clan he so loved. He appreciated their acceptance of him. Their continuous putting up with his foolishness. But he would be lying if he didn't admit to some level of... envy? No... sorrow. At the fact that his one family member... the mate who had accepted him despite all of his horrendous flaws, was dead. Who wasn't to say that the same fate had not befallen his parents? Would land on whoever next erroneously decided he was worthy of their love? Yes... at some point down the line, he truly had grown morbid, hadn't he?

At her introduction, Snowybreeze blinked, his head tilting slightly to the side in confusion. Despite his solitary, quiet nature, the Maine Coon mix was quite the observant lad. He knew everyone's faces. Had especially committed them to memory when he'd returned from his twoleg abduction, his memory scattered. Gone in the wind. It had returned. Slowly but surely. In this light... it made Goldenfox's need to state her own name strange to him. Unnecessary, almost. Unless...

Oh! Oh of course! This kind hearted warrior no doubt wasn't certain if his memories had returned or not! He knew word had spread. A few cats had approached him on the matter! His own apprentice at the time among them. And he... Oh goodness. He hadn't told anyone, had he? How his memories had come back? He hadn't thought it necessary. The patched warrior did not see himself as important enough to deem it so. Cats had better things to do with their day than learn about the fact that he remembered everything. Not to mention, everything had trickled in slowly. It hadn't been a sudden blink of an eye everything is back type of memory resurgence. For all he knew, he might not even fully remember everything!

And yet... he felt guilty. Terrible, really. Had Goldenfox known, she would not have needed to waste her time! And it wasn't like Snowybreeze could point out the mistake, either. Oh stars... No. That would be. So rude... So very, very rude. Despicable, even. Especially considering how she had been such a genuinely wonderful clanmate so far... her only crime putting herself so low. Goodness, that wouldn't do at all!

"I-I. I see. I believe. I may be. Mistaken. And. By golly. I would hate. To state. You are wrong. But. I am afraid. I must. Disagree. Most. Most whole-wholeheartedly," the fluffy white tom mewed softly, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked down at his paws once more, timid in the face of how absolutely out of line he knew he currently was. "I don't. Don't think. That Goldenfox. Is no one. Special.

You have been. So kind. Very kind. And understanding. Cheering me up. When I. So callously. Stepped on you. Sat. Trampled, really. That kindness. Is very. Very special. A good heart. Like that. I think. Cares very deeply. Maybe not. Things. Hobbies. But more so. Other cats. Nothing. Could be. More admirable. Than that."

@Tiabirb [Goldenfox]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 26th, 2024, 04:17 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Owlsky

Oh dear Starclan. Why is he reaching out his paw? Is it a greeting? A slow attack? A sign of hostility? Or is he shooing him away maybe? Most importantly, what in the world should he do in response?! Should he lift his paw out too? Or maybe he's getting the wrong idea? Will Thundersnow think he's being rude if he doesn't copy his action?

Deep breaths... just relax. Nope. No, no, no, no. He can't possibly relax right now, being social is much too stressful, he's better off standing awkwardly off to the side like he always does. This is way too scary, and this is one of the quieter cats in the clan! The large tom awkwardly holds his paw out too, just about an inch from Thundersnow's, not sure what to do next really. So he just leaves it there, he'll just have to follow his clanmate's lead.

"I... I'm O-Owlsky... nice... t-to meet you," He replies shakily, voice a bit uncertain.

Okay, he initiated an introduction... now what...?

(It's okay, mine was short too! ^^)

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Charmed," Thundersnow remarked, his whiskers twitching.

Owlsky was nothing short of interesting. He wondered how he acted when he wasn't so nervous.

Hmmm... Well, I guess he was about to find out.

"Are you up for an adventure?" Thundersnow whispered into the hollow wind. "A stroll maybe? You seem tense."

He lowered his forepaw and tucked it under his soft belly, watching confusion dance on Owlsky's face. Thundersnow winced internally. He should've known better than make such a confusing gesture. He needed to explain himself.

"May paws were just cold, that's all," he mewed. "I hope I didn't startle you."

He hadn't met a cat this skittish. How was he supposed to deal with that? He knew how to socialize as well as any other cat, but Owlsky was a whole other bag of worms. A puzzle he had yet to solve.

The thought of such a mystery perked his interest. He kept his gaze steady on Owlsky, trying to find the reason behind his behavior in his glossy eyes. He didn't find much.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:24 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

[ CLOSED ACTIVITY POST ]

Sparrowswoop, Hawktalon, Ivysnow, Bristlepaw, Gingersplash, Rabbitspring, and Foxbound all existed.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:47 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Gingersplash
a fluffy calico she-cat with blue eyes.

____

The calico slipped into the clearing after a night's rest. Dawn light shone onto the WindClan camp, a gentle breeze rustling the leaves of the gorse wall.

Gingersplash searched the camp for her apprentice, Birdpaw.

''Birdpaw!'' She called. ''Come on. Taking you hunting.''

[ @Katiethewolfchild ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 09:52 AM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 10:29 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdpaw answered the call. Here shouted the hyperactive apprentice once she walked up to the cat she thought was her mentor, whom she had forgotten the name of. Ginger... something right? @Shellwhisker
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.