nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Aspenkit

They paused before running up to Shadowkit. "You okay?"

Splashkit

The she-cat ran up to her brother. "Would you likt to continue or stop for today?" Splashkit asked.

[ Sorry for the short post. My brain is dead and I'm at school so I'm trying my best to stay active and reply when I have my snack and lunch breaks ]

"I'm fine!"
Shadowkit hopped up and set down the mossball. "I can play longer if you want me to"
Old October 13th, 2020, 11:01 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post

"I'm fine!"
Shadowkit hopped up and set down the mossball. "I can play longer if you want me to"
Aspenkit

"Only if you want to" the kit meowed.

Splashkit

She huffed at Aspenkit's comment. Only if Shadowkit wants to? Humph.
Old October 14th, 2020, 12:01 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

"Yes, but Gentlethunder and Dayheart are on their way to help him out, so I decided to report for him so he couldn't forget to."
Halfpaw turned to look for the two warriors supposed to help Blizzardsky.
"I gotta go with them, now, to show them where he was. You can come with if you want, but I'm not sure more cats will be able to help."
She dipped her head to him politely and scurried off after the warriors to lead them the rest of the way.
@wnder
Old October 14th, 2020, 04:50 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @gs29513 | [Hey hey! I really enjoyed this little rp. (: But maybe we should wrap it up, if that's okay with you? Just because it's getting a little outdated? For example, Ottersplash just got his own apprentice! And he's terrified haha. We could always have Splash and Otter reconnect over that in the future!]
“We can be clueless together,” Ottersplash offered warmly, his honey-colored eyes shining with untampered levity. At least. Until that elder comment, and then he made a mock gasp. “A few moons!? Try tons and tons and tons of moons! I’m a beautiful tom in his prime, don’t you know!”

He chuckled quietly after dropping some bravado. Splashleap wasn’t so bad, maybe. She just… needed someone to listen, and to understand her was all. “I wish you luck, okay? I’m sure you’ll make a great mentor soon."

Old October 14th, 2020, 05:52 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

@wnder "Where should we hunt? Or, should I decided that since i'm supposed to be leading the patrol". Heatherwing said, awkward about that last fact, because she was talking to the clan deputy!
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; October 14th, 2020 at 05:53 AM.
Old October 14th, 2020, 07:45 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

He noted her hesitance in taking the lead and simply gave a nod towards the camp entrance, as if to suggest they should start moving that direction, "I figured we would just head out and see what we could find."

[ @StarSpirit2009 you can make the next post in the territory, if you'd like ]
Old October 14th, 2020, 09:53 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart tipped her head to the side. Had something gone wrong with his training? Did he have an apprentice now?
"Well, my first mentor Petalwish completely ignored me. Then I received a new mentor, Leopardblaze. She was a very good mentor and very eager to teach me. She taught me the basics and I figured sommestuff out myself. Overall, she was a great mentor. Now that I have Wolfpaw I'm trying to let them do his own thing and learn at his own pace. Brightpaw recently passed her assessment, by the way. Anyway, is everything OK? "she asked, concerned for his well-being.
(lol I love how this conversation transcends through time and space)
[ yup lol ]

"just curious, i suppose" Gingerfrost shrugged lazily "congrats on Brightpaw passing her assessment" he added with a quick mutter. Nothing was specifically wrong. Oh, there was one thing though: "turns out that the moment I return to the clan, Lionstar decided to give me an apprentice as well" It had been... Quite the surprise. He didn't want to have to deal with a scrap of energy and fur, but he was stuck with it now. "i'm considering trying to teach him some of the more specific things Deweyes taught me" the young warrior added with a bit of a yawn. By 'more specific things' he meant, both hunting and fighting that relied more on sound rather than vison.
Old October 14th, 2020, 10:19 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Alright, we can crash and burn together. Splashleap chuckled, her nose twitching in amusement. Not that she wanted to be clueless. But at least she wouldn't be the only one. That was good. Maybe she could be the......less bad one? That made sense. As he went on about being in his prime, she purred quickly. Yes, you're very handsome. All the she-cats are absolutely head over heels. she joked, because really, no. Some must like him, but not a lot. There were plenty of toms in the clan after all.

He wished her luck, which was nice of him. With a nod, she purred Good luck to you too! Um.......thank you. But......maybe I should go now. I want to ask my sister something. WHEN THE HECK WERE THEY GOING TO BE WARRIORS! She knew she had been kind of fast, but Sootpaw was technically WAY older than her. She should be one by now! It wasn't like she was a total dingdong or anything. With a wave of her tail, she headed off towards the apprentice den, ears swiveling around, looking for her sisters. @Redtalon (Sure thing! I think that'd be cool, since they both have an apprentice now.)
Old October 14th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Spottedpaw was looking for her mentor. "Jaywing!!!" she called searchingI need training I really want hunting!! she thought looking for him.
@Star Wolf (Open for someone else to train her also.)
Old October 14th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
[ yup lol ]

"just curious, i suppose" Gingerfrost shrugged lazily "congrats on Brightpaw passing her assessment" he added with a quick mutter. Nothing was specifically wrong. Oh, there was one thing though: "turns out that the moment I return to the clan, Lionstar decided to give me an apprentice as well" It had been... Quite the surprise. He didn't want to have to deal with a scrap of energy and fur, but he was stuck with it now. "i'm considering trying to teach him some of the more specific things Deweyes taught me" the young warrior added with a bit of a yawn. By 'more specific things' he meant, both hunting and fighting that relied more on sound rather than vison.
Lotusheart smiled. So, Grumpyfrost was getting an apprentice. How cute. She really believed he'd be a good mentor. She knew he might seem distant but he'd probably get attached to his apprentice pretty soon, unless they were too annoying. Then something else crossed her mind.
"Where'd you leave to?" she asked, her voice laced with guilt. She had been so busy with Brightpaw and Wolfpaw that they hadn't had a chance to talk. How could she have missed that. She didn't point out not noticing as she felt like his feelings would be hurt.
Closed Thread