My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan | 19 moons
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur remained steady on his paws but planned to take in the blow as if he didn't expect it coming. As Oriolepaw rush forward, the gray tabby felt a strong blow and his left foreleg slipping from under his body, but he was ready not to fall entirely on the ground.

Then, something unexpected caught him off guard: Oriolepaw hadn't stopped himself after the leg-blow, but had sprung up on Sootfur's neck so that he lost his balance and actually fell off. A look of surprise was quickly washed away by a grin of fun, as he rolled on his back instinctively to try and free himself of the apprentice's grip.

He had to admit, this apprentice had really good potential under his pelt. He has the wits! I can see him becoming a great warrior, one day.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ ]
Old March 13th, 2023, 06:13 PM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

"Yes. Drop into a low crouch, keeping all your weight in your back legs. Mice have a keen sense of hearing, so if you make any noise, they'll bolt." Silvereyes instructed, quickly demonstrating what she meant. She nodded at Wisppaw, indicating for her to try and hunt it. @zeebles
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]
Old March 13th, 2023, 08:11 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Giant's Rest

bumblebreak === > @x ghostie
Asterdance's laugh never failed to put her at peace. There was something positively joyous about it, and she danced back a couple more pawsteps, grinning. "No, you're just predictable!" she crowed back triumphantly. "It is SO on!"

She moved as they did, tail waving behind her as she sank against the snow, eyes shining. "You're goin' down!" Asterdance's attack hurtled toward her, and a clump of snow smacked her straight in the face. She reeled back, sputtering. Oh, how DARE they? "Take THIS, fleaface!!" she crowed back as she swatted pawfuls of snow back in their direction. Asterdance was SO going down, and then they'd have to catch her a nice big woodpecker for consolation. Maybe she'd share if she was feeling merciful.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 13th, 2023, 10:51 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flameheart hunted a mouse

[Activity, closed]
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old March 14th, 2023, 08:42 AM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Wisppaw crouched down, stretching out a paw, and then pounced-

Unfortunately, while she did scratch the mouse, it managed to scramble away before she could deliver the killing blow. Her ears and tail drooped in disappointment. "Ugh..." She examined the blood that now stained her claws. "I cut it so badly, it probably will just die soon anyways... Sorry, Silvereyes." @bells_n_whistles

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 14th, 2023 at 08:43 AM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 08:52 AM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy

Silvereyes placed a comforting paw on her apprentice’s head. “You can’t expect to do everything perfectly on your first try.” She said gently. “If I’d expected perfection, I most likely wouldn’t have an apprentice in the first place. It’s alright to fail, as long as you get up and try again afterwards.
She took a deep breath and meowed, “Now. Do you smell any other prey except for the mouse?” @zeebles
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]
Old March 14th, 2023, 01:52 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Wisppaw blinked as her mentor patted her on the head. "Well, the mouse came from the left, and there's still the scent on the right... Should I try sneaking over there?" She mewed. @bells_n_whistles

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 14th, 2023 at 01:52 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 05:30 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Ghostwhisper (he/him)

Ghostwhisper padded through the forest slowly, head hanging low. His tail lay limp and dragged behind him in the grass and his ears were pinned tight against his head. It'd been nearly two moons since Sorrelwhisker had left, and it still hurt. He shook his head, trying to clear the thoughts before he spiraled yet again and then sat down.

His eyes closed for a few heartbeats as he took a few deep breaths in to calm himself and when he finished he laid down before opening them. He peered at the ground where there was a worm crawling into the dirt and he reached a paw out to poke at it. "I wish I were like you, worm," He meowed quietly. "You don't have to worry about being sad... Or feeling things.." Ghostwhisper sighed.

@Yugo.

bump after 72 hours

Old March 14th, 2023, 06:04 PM

My Mood: Stressed

whispering'forest
he / him / they
lately the large warriors mind had been clouded with doubt. what if im not actually..a true thunderclan cat? then what? where would i belong in this cursed world. a scowl spread across his face as is ears flattened against his head. puffing a sigh the large fluffy cat swerved around a clump of rocks his eyes glued to his paws when a voice caught his attention. his paws moving on their own the tom shimmied his way behind the rocks to peek out at the other cat. ears swiveling forward he caught the words more clearly.

oh? they want to be a worm..true the world is quite cruel, shifting further out he caught a glimpse of the cat themselves. the moment he saw them forest's breathing hitched. wait isnt that mirehollow's oldest kit? wat was his name again...ghost..uhm ghost'whisper? padding out from behind his rocky hiding spot he crept up behind the other tom. well if you where a worm that'd be one thing but to eat dirt every day is another. he mused bending down to peer at the worm itself.
@Raids

Last edited by Yugo.; March 14th, 2023 at 06:05 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 06:23 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugo. View Post
whispering'forest
he / him / they
lately the large warriors mind had been clouded with doubt. what if im not actually..a true thunderclan cat? then what? where would i belong in this cursed world. a scowl spread across his face as is ears flattened against his head. puffing a sigh the large fluffy cat swerved around a clump of rocks his eyes glued to his paws when a voice caught his attention. his paws moving on their own the tom shimmied his way behind the rocks to peek out at the other cat. ears swiveling forward he caught the words more clearly.

oh? they want to be a worm..true the world is quite cruel, shifting further out he caught a glimpse of the cat themselves. the moment he saw them forest's breathing hitched. wait isnt that mirehollow's oldest kit? wat was his name again...ghost..uhm ghost'whisper? padding out from behind his rocky hiding spot he crept up behind the other tom. well if you where a worm that'd be one thing but to eat dirt every day is another. he mused bending down to peer at the worm itself.
@Raids
Ghostwhisper ( He/him )

Ghostwhisper jumped up, stumbled away quickly from the large tom. His back paws hit the ground hard and he hit the ground with a thump as his legs gave out underneath him. It took him a moment to scramble back to his feet and he leaned to lick at his chest. "You were.. watching me?" He asked carefully. "I am... sorry if I disturbed you.."

He cursed himself internally for apologizing, afterall he was there first, but he'd already gotten the words out. His eyes drifted over to the tom and he tried to remember the toms name. Whisperingforest? He vaguely remembered the warriors ceremony, remembering how excited he had been for his own.

His ears flattened back against his head for just a second as he remembered his own ceremony, how Sorrelwhisker had been there and been so proud. Not anymore. He tried to push the thought off, knowing the sadness and pain was showing clear on his face.

bump after 72 hours