Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by dino.
Today 12:21 PM
PeachesXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:19 PM
TigerleafXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:18 PM
Blizzardpaw Relationship...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 12:18 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 7th, 2022, 01:18 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: September Gathering

Featherspirit of riverclan sat there at the gathering silent for once not saying anything to any cat unless she was adressed or spoken to by anybody at this gathering as she listened to what the leaders had to say from each of the clans.

{Open to anyone}

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; September 7th, 2022 at 01:19 PM.
Old September 7th, 2022, 01:21 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkpaw
[Open]

Darkpaw made his way to the gathering, his paws itching with excitement. This was his first gathering! And after all the stresses of what was going on within his clan, he was relieved to have a break and meet some of the other clan cats. He opened his mouth to breathe in all the scents of the cats surrounding him, but immediately closed his mouth with a small gag and wrinkled his nose. Caught off guard by the strong scents, he looked around to see if anyone noticed.

'Riverclan' He thought to himself with a frown. Of course, he had got a whiff of all the smells of the clans when Cinderblaze took him for a tour around the territory, and he had found he wasn't too fond of Riverclan's fishy scent. Unfortunately for him, there was Riverclan scent everywhere and it was largely overwhelming to him. Despite his general dislike for their smell, he had no overall problem with the clan, as he knew very little about them other than stories that floated around camp.

The black tabby looked around with his icy blue eyes until he noticed his mentor, Cinderblaze up in the middle of the stepstones greeting the other deputies. He is so cool The tom thought, eyes sparkling with admiration. One day I wish to be up there Sighing outwardly, he knew this goal was a lofty and likely unobtainable one, as there were many more qualified cats and more to be found as he grew up, but a cat could dream no?

Turning his attention away from the deputies and leaders of the clans, he laid down a bit away from some of the other cats and rested his head in his paws so that he could observe from the sidelines. He wasn't too sure how he should go about approaching the other cats, so he figured he might was well wait and see if someone approached him.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 7th, 2022, 01:25 PM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

Shadefur sat practically alone. will icepelt be okay?

ART CONTEST
Old September 7th, 2022, 01:45 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

- Lilycreek | RiverClan | She/They

She glanced away from Koipool, her eyes wandering. The place had quickly become packed with the arrival of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. She saw a cat that looked unmistakable- Dawnstar. Large, haughty, and menacing as ever. Lilycreek's heart gave a small twinge of pity at the cat who Dawnstar had creep up on, before frowning. Was that a new apprentice? Probably. She turned to leave, hoping to find someone to talk to.

(Open to all!)

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old September 7th, 2022, 01:47 PM
GAY BOIII

Shadefur stretched, bored

OPEN

ART CONTEST
Old September 7th, 2022, 02:24 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Thrushfur bounded don the small slope towards the sandy beaches. Flicking his paws off the sand as he settled down near the rock. He stretched his body with a small flick of his ear. He hadn't been here in so long, it's felt like moons since he even stepped into the clearing. He gazed up at the high-ranking cats who were stationed there like statues. He narrowed his eyes carefully, he muttered something under his breath before giving his a paw a few good licks. Lapping it over his ear with continuous licks.

He let out a heaved sigh to look around, it seemed like cats were still taking their sweet time to get here. His eyes were looking farther than he intentionally anticipated, he eyes spotted a bird. With a small ruckus it flapped away, his eyes were immediately attracted to it as it fled from the crowd of cats. He narrowed his eyes once more before he went back to grooming, to do as he pleased before the gathering started.

[ Open! ]
Old September 7th, 2022, 04:53 PM
dont try to wake me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_Void View Post
Foxcall's tilted their head, narrowing their eyes at the cat, "Crocus...what? paw? what's your full name? if you even have one of those" the last part was muttered under their breath, though Crocus..whatever would have been able to hear it. Foxcall was already tense with what had happened in Shadowclan so to have two loners here was making them irritable.

Hopefully Dawnstar will take care of them, we don't need anymore trouble. His tail was slightly puffed up as well as some of the fur on their hackles was slightly raised. They would never outwardly start a fight, especially with a cat that looks like an apprentice but he wanted to show he did NOT like this cat in front of him.

@neptune

"M-m-my m-mum c-called me C-crocus," the young tom stammers on, the whites of his eyes flashing as he regards Foxcall fearfully, belly pressed into the earth. He hoped this tom left him alone sooner rather than later. Even though this was "fun" he didn't want to keep it up forever. "W-where is this p-p-place? Who is everyo-one? Why is... Why is this ha-ha-happening?"
(sorry for lack of substance aa)
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old September 7th, 2022, 05:00 PM
GAY BOIII

Shadefur looked up at the leaders, blue eyes

ART CONTEST
Old September 7th, 2022, 05:36 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Featherspirit of riverclan sat there at the gathering silent for once not saying anything to any cat unless she was adressed or spoken to by anybody at this gathering as she listened to what the leaders had to say from each of the clans.

{Open to anyone}
Larkstorm followed her leader into the Gathering, her paw steps hesitant. This was her first Gathering back, and to be honest she wasn't sure if any of her other Clan friends would be around. Larkstorm didn't want to just start wandering all over the Seastones looking for them, so instead she opted to sit with a nice-looking RiverClan cat. "Hi, I'm Larkstorm," Larkstorm meowed cheerily sitting next to the she-cat. "What's your name?
Old September 7th, 2022, 05:38 PM
GAY BOIII

Shadefur sighed and stood, wanting to talk to someone to get rid of this boredom, but how?

OPEN

ART CONTEST
Closed Thread