Last post by Undertaker
Today 04:24 PM

Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:40 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
The neighbourhood was even familiar to Fuego, being her home when she was a puppy. She seemed glad to see it, letting out a few cheerful barks. Kyran smiled, giving her a few head rubs before following Casper into the old apartment building, left exactly as it had been, if not in better shape. Fuego stopped to sniff the cat at the door, who seemingly returned the sniffs in the same friendly manner before Ky tugged on her leash, snapping his fingers and commanding something in Spanish, Fuego followed into the building obediently. It was much, much different than Kyran's, but so comfortably familiar. He only hoped Fuego wouldn't catch his cousin's attention.

Seeing the offered hand, he smiled and took it, letting Casper lead him on, although he was sure he still knew his way around the place.
Casper set Ghost down and smiled as Ky took his hand. He walked along the side of the apartment and passing many set of stairs. Once he found the correct one he stepped up on it, the metal creaking under every step. Ghost walked infront of Casper knowing where his home was. Once at the top there was a large clearing, the other side of it held another set of stairs and the floor was cement. The place didnt have clear walls to make it indoors, just gates to make sure no one fell of the edge. he looked around at Carmens door which looked a bit different then the others. While the others were either a light brown color or an off white, despite the landlords words she had painted it a maroon color. It stood out but it helped Casper notice hers out of all the identical looking sections of the place. Once reaching the door he didnt even have to get his keys out. he simply turned the door knob at it was open. She was always bad at locking her doors.

The apartment was a lot smaller then Kyrans but not cluttered. Having off white walls and some accent walls painted the same maroon color as the door. It wasnt colorful and playful like Chis, framed posters from comics or movies were neatly places around on the walls. The living room having a simple grey L shaped couch and a coffee table that doubled as a very small book shelf to hold her comics. It was fairly open, you could see the kitchen from the living room. It was smaller but its all that Carmen really needed, a breakfast bar that doubled as he eating area and a small pet bowls next to it that were half full. The only hall way there was that lead to her room, the bathroom and office. She didnt have many people over so there was no need to pay extra for a guest room. And if Casper came over they didnt really mind sharing a bed or one of them taking the couch. On a wall of the living room were large sliding doors that doubled as big windows lighting up the place entirely. And beside it was a huge cat tree which Ghost made himself comfy on the very top and gaze at Feugo curiously. Hearing the door open Carmen made her way out of her office where she had been working on paper work. "Lil bro, its nice to see you." she said sweetly, walking up to him and giving a small side huge and ruffling his neat pony tail. Then she eyed Kyran up and down,"I didnt think youd bring your boyfriend, and probably one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen in my life."
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:52 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Casper set Ghost down and smiled as Ky took his hand. He walked along the side of the apartment and passing many set of stairs. Once he found the correct one he stepped up on it, the metal creaking under every step. Ghost walked infront of Casper knowing where his home was. Once at the top there was a large clearing, the other side of it held another set of stairs and the floor was cement. The place didnt have clear walls to make it indoors, just gates to make sure no one fell of the edge. he looked around at Carmens door which looked a bit different then the others. While the others were either a light brown color or an off white, despite the landlords words she had painted it a maroon color. It stood out but it helped Casper notice hers out of all the identical looking sections of the place. Once reaching the door he didnt even have to get his keys out. he simply turned the door knob at it was open. She was always bad at locking her doors.

The apartment was a lot smaller then Kyrans but not cluttered. Having off white walls and some accent walls painted the same maroon color as the door. It wasnt colorful and playful like Chis, framed posters from comics or movies were neatly places around on the walls. The living room having a simple grey L shaped couch and a coffee table that doubled as a very small book shelf to hold her comics. It was fairly open, you could see the kitchen from the living room. It was smaller but its all that Carmen really needed, a breakfast bar that doubled as he eating area and a small pet bowls next to it that were half full. The only hall way there was that lead to her room, the bathroom and office. She didnt have many people over so there was no need to pay extra for a guest room. And if Casper came over they didnt really mind sharing a bed or one of them taking the couch. On a wall of the living room were large sliding doors that doubled as big windows lighting up the place entirely. And beside it was a huge cat tree which Ghost made himself comfy on the very top and gaze at Feugo curiously. Hearing the door open Carmen made her way out of her office where she had been working on paper work. "Lil bro, its nice to see you." she said sweetly, walking up to him and giving a small side huge and ruffling his neat pony tail. Then she eyed Kyran up and down,"I didnt think youd bring your boyfriend, and probably one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen in my life."
Kyran was looking around the room with an appreciative smile. Really, it reminded him of when he lived here, which made him feel sort of old. He was barely hitting thirty. He let Feugo's leash dangle on his wrist with his hands in his pockets. She was very interested in the cat tree, and the cat that was currently nesting in it. She didn't bark though, just staring up at the cat tree until Carmen came in the room, who she excitedly hurried over to, looking up with eyes that basically demanded attention.

He was about to speak before Carmen spoke, and found his words caught in his throat. His face warmed, but not too noticeably, and he cleared his throat, letting out a nervous laugh in hopes that she really didn't think the two were dating already. He shot Casper a look that said 'did you seriously tell her you were my boyfriend?' but just let his eyes fall to his feet.

"I had to let Fuego out, heh, I can step outside if you don't want me in the room," He said, completely ignoring Carmen's comments.

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:09 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran was looking around the room with an appreciative smile. Really, it reminded him of when he lived here, which made him feel sort of old. He was barely hitting thirty. He let Feugo's leash dangle on his wrist with his hands in his pockets. She was very interested in the cat tree, and the cat that was currently nesting in it. She didn't bark though, just staring up at the cat tree until Carmen came in the room, who she excitedly hurried over to, looking up with eyes that basically demanded attention.

He was about to speak before Carmen spoke, and found his words caught in his throat. His face warmed, but not too noticeably, and he cleared his throat, letting out a nervous laugh in hopes that she really didn't think the two were dating already. He shot Casper a look that said 'did you seriously tell her you were my boyfriend?' but just let his eyes fall to his feet.

"I had to let Fuego out, heh, I can step outside if you don't want me in the room," He said, completely ignoring Carmen's comments.
Unlike Kyran you could tell Caspers cheeks were red. Seeing Kys glare he gave a soft shake of the head. No. of course he wouldnt tell Carmen they were dating, he just met the dude yesterday. He shifted out of the girls girl and gave a nervous smile. He leaned closer to Carmen ear only muttering a soft,"Im gonna kill you later." before pulling away. Carmen shrugged,"I dont care if youre in the room, nothing to really hide," she replied,"and you can let your dog loose if youd like, Ghost seems pretty interested in her." she chuckled taking a glance over to the cat. Soon enough Carmen lead them to the kitchen, Casper settling into a bar stool while Carmen stood up on the other side of it across from them both. She opened her mouth when Casper practically yelped,"Hold on f-for a second, I gotta go to the bathroom." he mumbled shyly and Carmen raised an eyebrow as he walked all to quickly down the hall. Now, it was just her and Kyran. She met the guy briefly at Hanas cafe when Chi introduced them, but she couldn't help but notice them hitting it off talking. She thought after she left the two would go their separate ways or something, and now the next day Casper was walking in hand in hand with this dude in his car? With a cute dog? Of course she was curious. "I see you and Casper hit it off yesterday," she stated. It wasnt at all aggressive or suspicious. She was just curious about the guy was all, protective of her lil bro.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:34 PM
no u

Quote:
Unlike Kyran you could tell Caspers cheeks were red. Seeing Kys glare he gave a soft shake of the head. No. of course he wouldnt tell Carmen they were dating, he just met the dude yesterday. He shifted out of the girls girl and gave a nervous smile. He leaned closer to Carmen ear only muttering a soft,"Im gonna kill you later." before pulling away. Carmen shrugged,"I dont care if youre in the room, nothing to really hide," she replied,"and you can let your dog loose if youd like, Ghost seems pretty interested in her." she chuckled taking a glance over to the cat. Soon enough Carmen lead them to the kitchen, Casper settling into a bar stool while Carmen stood up on the other side of it across from them both. She opened her mouth when Casper practically yelped,"Hold on f-for a second, I gotta go to the bathroom." he mumbled shyly and Carmen raised an eyebrow as he walked all to quickly down the hall. Now, it was just her and Kyran. She met the guy briefly at Hanas cafe when Chi introduced them, but she couldn't help but notice them hitting it off talking. She thought after she left the two would go their separate ways or something, and now the next day Casper was walking in hand in hand with this dude in his car? With a cute dog? Of course she was curious. "I see you and Casper hit it off yesterday," she stated. It wasnt at all aggressive or suspicious. She was just curious about the guy was all, protective of her lil bro.
Kyran nodded, leaning down and unclipping Fuego's leash, which then gave her the signal she could basically do whatever she wanted. Responsibly, of course. She just made a beeline to the couch, hopping onto it and making herself comfortable. Seeing as Carmen was pretty okay with it, Kyran didn't bother telling the poor pup to get off, just smiled and ran a hand over her fur as he followed the pair to the kitchen, moving aside as Casper quickly left soon after that and made his way down the hall. He gave a confused look, gaze lingering probably a bit too long. He just cleared his throat, sticking the leash into his pocket and leaning against the counter, arms folded over his chest. He rose a brow at Carmen's comment, before smiling and making a nonchalant retort of his own.

"You and Chi seemed pretty friendly last I saw you," He said with an innocent smile and a shrug.

love
characters
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:45 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran nodded, leaning down and unclipping Fuego's leash, which then gave her the signal she could basically do whatever she wanted. Responsibly, of course. She just made a beeline to the couch, hopping onto it and making herself comfortable. Seeing as Carmen was pretty okay with it, Kyran didn't bother telling the poor pup to get off, just smiled and ran a hand over her fur as he followed the pair to the kitchen, moving aside as Casper quickly left soon after that and made his way down the hall. He gave a confused look, gaze lingering probably a bit too long. He just cleared his throat, sticking the leash into his pocket and leaning against the counter, arms folded over his chest. He rose a brow at Carmen's comment, before smiling and making a nonchalant retort of his own.

"You and Chi seemed pretty friendly last I saw you," He said with an innocent smile and a shrug.
Her smug and confident exterior crumbled a bit. "Friendly, thats what friends do." she brushed it off though she could hear her face heat up a bit. "Friends also walk hand in hand, fingers intertwined, right?" she kept her voice playful though, she wasnt in the mood for like. an actual fight or something. She saw the way they held eachothers hands. Well. Carmen held Chis the same way. but Kyran didnt know that. She wasnt trying to shame him or anything, infact she found it quiet cute. "I havent seen Casper that affectionate in awhile, not even I get to hold his hand like that." When Carmen first met Casper he was even more nervous and shy then he was today, written off as a pile of nervousness and useless to other kids in school. Carmen was just labeled at the punk lesbian, the two made friends quickly as the outcasts. She could remember his deal with relationships, most of then were one sided or he was heart broken or cheated on. Hence why he wasnt the affectionate reguarding physically. So when he walked in the door holding hands with a guy Carmen had labeled as a human air horn, she was both protective and curious. She wouldnt write him off as a bad guy, thatd be wrong, but it didnt hurt to get to know him a bit.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:21 AM
no u

Quote:
Her smug and confident exterior crumbled a bit. "Friendly, thats what friends do." she brushed it off though she could hear her face heat up a bit. "Friends also walk hand in hand, fingers intertwined, right?" she kept her voice playful though, she wasnt in the mood for like. an actual fight or something. She saw the way they held eachothers hands. Well. Carmen held Chis the same way. but Kyran didnt know that. She wasnt trying to shame him or anything, infact she found it quiet cute. "I havent seen Casper that affectionate in awhile, not even I get to hold his hand like that." When Carmen first met Casper he was even more nervous and shy then he was today, written off as a pile of nervousness and useless to other kids in school. Carmen was just labeled at the punk lesbian, the two made friends quickly as the outcasts. She could remember his deal with relationships, most of then were one sided or he was heart broken or cheated on. Hence why he wasnt the affectionate reguarding physically. So when he walked in the door holding hands with a guy Carmen had labeled as a human air horn, she was both protective and curious. She wouldnt write him off as a bad guy, thatd be wrong, but it didnt hurt to get to know him a bit.
Kyran's confidence took a hit, but he kept the facade. It was second nature to him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Yes, and all he was doing me was leading me to your apartment, there was nothing meant by it," He stated matter of factly, though there was this microscopic part of him that was sort of giddy. Like he felt special, But he ignored it, "And friends can hold hands without it being romantic, you are being imprudente." He looked away though, acting as if he was admiring Carmen's decorating style. Which he could, by the way, it was extremely reminiscent of his room when he lived with his abuela. But he wasn't, he was hiding the shy smile that broke out across his face at the thought of Casper having somewhat affectionate, if not romantic, thoughts about him. But he rolled a hand down his face and like that, the smile was gone. He sensed no hostility in Carmen's voice, so he gave none in return. She was most likely being protective over Casper, and Ky was the exact same way with Chi, so he would get himself some payback.

He cleared his throat, turning his gaze back to CJ, "And Chi is not so chatty with people she just meets, I will know that first hand. Also, that look when you speak to her? I am not unfamiliar."

love
characters
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:33 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran's confidence took a hit, but he kept the facade. It was second nature to him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Yes, and all he was doing me was leading me to your apartment, there was nothing meant by it," He stated matter of factly, though there was this microscopic part of him that was sort of giddy. Like he felt special, But he ignored it, "And friends can hold hands without it being romantic, you are being imprudente." He looked away though, acting as if he was admiring Carmen's decorating style. Which he could, by the way, it was extremely reminiscent of his room when he lived with his abuela. But he wasn't, he was hiding the shy smile that broke out across his face at the thought of Casper having somewhat affectionate, if not romantic, thoughts about him. But he rolled a hand down his face and like that, the smile was gone. He sensed no hostility in Carmen's voice, so he gave none in return. She was most likely being protective over Casper, and Ky was the exact same way with Chi, so he would get himself some payback.

He cleared his throat, turning his gaze back to CJ, "And Chi is not so chatty with people she just meets, I will know that first hand. Also, that look when you speak to her? I am not unfamiliar."
She huffed but she kept the smile on her face, perching up her glasses up her nose a bit more. Though on the inside she was kinda freaking out. A look? Was Carmen that obvious with things that strangers could read her like a book? Did Chi notice the same thing? her heart started to beat faster at the thought. "Yes, looking. I have eyes, four of them infact." she joked, pulling down her glasses to look at Kyran beyond the lenses. She softened for a moment though,"He seems to really like you though, I can tell." she said sweetly with a small smile. Jokes aside,"He normally doesnt go home with a guy on the first night, or go with a guy at all." Casper was one to be nervous around new people. It often taking a few weeks or even months for him to open up to people. But watching them at the cafe talking she couldnt help but feel happy for Casper, whether it was romantic or not. "And you didnt exactly deny my Boyfriend comment. Im starting to think you dont really mind it." she chuckled. It seemed like it had done Casper a good number seeing as he was taking his time in the bathroom. They could probably both tell from knowing him that he left not simply to go to the bathroom. She leaned on the counter, still standing across from hom and let her head rest on a palm smiling. She could do this all day.

Last edited by graves; July 23rd, 2017 at 12:34 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 01:25 AM
no u

Quote:
She huffed but she kept the smile on her face, perching up her glasses up her nose a bit more. Though on the inside she was kinda freaking out. A look? Was Carmen that obvious with things that strangers could read her like a book? Did Chi notice the same thing? her heart started to beat faster at the thought. "Yes, looking. I have eyes, four of them infact." she joked, pulling down her glasses to look at Kyran beyond the lenses. She softened for a moment though,"He seems to really like you though, I can tell." she said sweetly with a small smile. Jokes aside,"He normally doesnt go home with a guy on the first night, or go with a guy at all." Casper was one to be nervous around new people. It often taking a few weeks or even months for him to open up to people. But watching them at the cafe talking she couldnt help but feel happy for Casper, whether it was romantic or not. "And you didnt exactly deny my Boyfriend comment. Im starting to think you dont really mind it." she chuckled. It seemed like it had done Casper a good number seeing as he was taking his time in the bathroom. They could probably both tell from knowing him that he left not simply to go to the bathroom. She leaned on the counter, still standing across from hom and let her head rest on a palm smiling. She could do this all day.
Scoffing he rolled his eyes, "What can I say? I am a natural. I usually put people at ease. Besides, he was tired, and he does live two hours away, no? I was not going to let him drive two hours while exhausted." He cleared his throat at the boyfriend comment, but kept his composure and shrugged, "Why would I defend myself on something that is not offensive?" And that was a bitter-sweet come back, he realised only after he finished speaking. Kyran was an honest guy, though, almost brutally when it came down to it, and even now, he wasn't going to lie that he wouldn't mind the title of being Casper's boyfriend. He was no liar. Not now, not ever, even little white lies he couldn't stand.

He gave her a look, as if sizing her up, approaching the table and sitting across from her almost too nonchalantly, flashing her a grin, "But what I say of Chichima is true, you know. I know she only met you recently, and she's already taken a liking towards you. I have never seen her speak with someone so easily, if at all."

love
characters
Old July 23rd, 2017, 01:38 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Scoffing he rolled his eyes, "What can I say? I am a natural. I usually put people at ease. Besides, he was tired, and he does live two hours away, no? I was not going to let him drive two hours while exhausted." He cleared his throat at the boyfriend comment, but kept his composure and shrugged, "Why would I defend myself on something that is not offensive?" And that was a bitter-sweet come back, he realised only after he finished speaking. Kyran was an honest guy, though, almost brutally when it came down to it, and even now, he wasn't going to lie that he wouldn't mind the title of being Casper's boyfriend. He was no liar. Not now, not ever, even little white lies he couldn't stand.

He gave her a look, as if sizing her up, approaching the table and sitting across from her almost too nonchalantly, flashing her a grin, "But what I say of Chichima is true, you know. I know she only met you recently, and she's already taken a liking towards you. I have never seen her speak with someone so easily, if at all."
"Well if I were to be honest," she paused for a moment,"Ive taken a liking to her to. Though if you tell anyone, I will have no choice but to kill you." she laughed at the last part. It made her feel special that Chi talked to her. It made her look at the table and smile for a moment at the thought. her mind wandered to the flower fields and the fireflies. The nice breeze and the stars. the sunset and the cool Autumn air. How nice her hands felt, how she still had the flower Chi gave her sat on her nightstand. Okay. yeah, maybe she liked her. A little bit. But she wouldnt act on it at all, she was pretty positive Chi was straight anyway. She looked up at Kyran curiously,"You guys seemed to be hitting it off at the cafe, Casper never shows his photography," she smirked,"whatd you guys do after we left? You know, the bonding that lead up to him basically clinging to you." in Carmens mind, she had now labeled Kyran as Caspers boyfriend, if not, to be boyfriend.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 02:07 AM
no u

Quote:
"Well if I were to be honest," she paused for a moment,"Ive taken a liking to her to. Though if you tell anyone, I will have no choice but to kill you." she laughed at the last part. It made her feel special that Chi talked to her. It made her look at the table and smile for a moment at the thought. her mind wandered to the flower fields and the fireflies. The nice breeze and the stars. the sunset and the cool Autumn air. How nice her hands felt, how she still had the flower Chi gave her sat on her nightstand. Okay. yeah, maybe she liked her. A little bit. But she wouldnt act on it at all, she was pretty positive Chi was straight anyway. She looked up at Kyran curiously,"You guys seemed to be hitting it off at the cafe, Casper never shows his photography," she smirked,"whatd you guys do after we left? You know, the bonding that lead up to him basically clinging to you." in Carmens mind, she had now labeled Kyran as Caspers boyfriend, if not, to be boyfriend.
Kyran laughed with her, giving an understanding nod. Though he still wouldn't admit his feeling s for Casper, because if he did that, he'd be pining for someone he wouldn't even know would reciprocate his feelings or not. So, for now, at least, he would deny them. He folded his hands on the table, maybe he and Carmen weren't so different. When she asked about what they did, he thought about it. The small details. How Casper's arms had felt around his waist, how the setting sun had framed his face. The tree. How soft and perfect his hands felt on his own, how he'd focused more on Casper than the scenery. Casper's face on his for the pictures. How close they were. How warm it had felt, and how nice it had been there. Casper's nervous breath on his lip. He snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat nervously, pulling at his shirt collar as he felt suddenly too warm. His face was really burning now, there was no way Carmen could miss it. He swallowed thickly, giving an innocent, anxious laugh.

"I-I just took him to a spot he'd wanted to go to, a uhm, a-an old camping place of mine, I-I thought he would like pictures there," His voice had cracked in several places, and for the first time in what felt like decades, Kyran was stuttering. Actually, genuinely stammering and struggling to talk smoothly. He hadn't stuttered like that since middle school. He'd never sounded so nervous in his life.

love
characters