Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2021, 09:07 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
At the news that Windclan too would face war for the first time with gathering Sunsetblooms radiant smile slipped into a solumn face of sympathy, of a cat who's clan had been beset too by their own foe and was forced to strike when they just wanted peace as she said a small prayer.
"May starclan and all that governs the world light your path and give your warriors strength as they give those you protect peace. Your clan is among the just and good and it shines from all your souls even if they are worn from tragedy and threat. I understand though, it can be hard to hold hope and stand tall with such weight if you wish or need to talk to someone who knows then I am here."

Reassurance done the large mollys muzzle twisted up in a soft smile at the reveal of some light in the darkness (though she was not surprised there was always light) which morphed into an ecstatic and excited grin at the news of kits. Sunsetbloom truly loved kits.

"OOOOOOOH!! Congratulations on your little blessings to come! Your kind nature and right soul show you will be an amazing father and Im sure your kits will love and reflect this as kits tend to! Little spots of life we are gifted with is truly something special and Im glad you will get to have that joy in your life!
Its true perhaps the time is hard for new sprouts to grow on the moor but with a parent like you that cares Im sure they will prosper. Your clan will no doubt help too, every good cat knows kits are a precious thing and the future of all. Besides if things get rough, and I will pray and know they wont both, Ive not known riverclan to turn down a queen or kits in need of help from any clan. Should you need my help in any way claw a mark in that tree overhanging the river on your side of our shared border and I will meet to help next sunset too. I do like to help those that need it in any way I can."

The molly hoped that reassured the soon to be parent, this time and gift should be joy filled and it was saddening to see it be full of stress instead.
Softleaf smiles warmly and nods, feeling grateful for this she-cat.
"Thank you. I will take your advice and do so if I need to. I hope things turn out well."
Old August 22nd, 2021, 06:02 AM
Ellegant Dragonet~

My Mood: Fanatic

Kestrelpaw of WindClan

Kestrelpaw entered the clearing with WindClan, looking nervous. This was her first gathering and she didn't know what to expect. She sat down by her clanmates and let out a puff of breath. Hopefully, she would be safe from anyone's aggression.

// [open for interaction!]

Last edited by Serenewings; August 22nd, 2021 at 06:03 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 10:57 AM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatosoup View Post
Eldershade laughed low in her throat. "Stern reminder," she meowed, almost admiringly. "I'll be sure to remember the kind of treatment to expect if we end up in RiverClan's debt. Or you in ShadowClan's."

She stretched, flicking her stub of a tail. "Are you upset that we're falling into our Clan stereotypes?" she meowed, referring to Plumstorm's earlier comment. "It sounds like our Clans are more alike than different... although I'm a little surprised." She grinned, casually insulting. "I didn't think your leader had the guts for that."

"Upset? No," the she-cat meows with a light shake of the head. "However, it is... Maybe a little bit of a let down? Just means you always know what to expect, doesn't it." Plumstorm couldn't imagine a time where ShadowClan surprised them all by being good in a situation, or a time where suddenly, WindClan was wicked. Her attention swings from Eldershade to her Clan leader as he decides to speak.

And she cringes at his slight lie.

"Well, Kestrelstar sure is... Different, than Lionstorm. He's young, but young toms tend to get bull-headed about their feelings. What's a young, bull-headed leader going to do, with resources like a whole Clan of warriors, at his disposal, when someone treads on his tail?"
Old August 22nd, 2021, 12:34 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe mews "You did what you had to do Stonefoot." She mews looking at him and places her tail on his flank. "everything will be fine." "I promise your no traitor." She mews looking at him. She did not think less than anybody. She looked at him and mews "if anything that was me that was a traitor, not you but your sweet and kind just the way you are." She kept her tail on his flank for the moment then moves it to the side a little
"Are.......Are you sure? I'm, not a disappointment? cause I sure feel like one." Stonefoot said scooching closer to the warrior. She felt calming to him, like a mother.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old August 22nd, 2021, 12:39 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
"Are.......Are you sure? I'm, not a disappointment? cause I sure feel like one." Stonefoot said scooching closer to the warrior. She felt calming to him, like a mother.

"Yes I am sure. Your not at all. You are a amazing warrior. There is no reason for u to feel that was." Snowstripe mews looking at h and felt him scooch closer to her. She was not sure how to feel about this as the only other cat that had been this close was ripplepaw when she was an apprentice but she was calm and settle and closed her eyes for a moment as they sat there waiting for the announcements and stuff.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 22nd, 2021, 12:49 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Yes I am sure. Your not at all. You are a amazing warrior. There is no reason for u to feel that was." Snowstripe mews looking at h and felt him scooch closer to her. She was not sure how to feel about this as the only other cat that had been this close was ripplepaw when she was an apprentice but she was calm and settle and closed her eyes for a moment as they sat there waiting for the announcements and stuff.
(I think we can end it now, gonna have someone bully him)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old August 22nd, 2021, 01:04 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
(I think we can end it now, gonna have someone bully him)

(K)

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 22nd, 2021, 04:12 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
"Upset? No," the she-cat meows with a light shake of the head. "However, it is... Maybe a little bit of a let down? Just means you always know what to expect, doesn't it." Plumstorm couldn't imagine a time where ShadowClan surprised them all by being good in a situation, or a time where suddenly, WindClan was wicked. Her attention swings from Eldershade to her Clan leader as he decides to speak.

And she cringes at his slight lie.

"Well, Kestrelstar sure is... Different, than Lionstorm. He's young, but young toms tend to get bull-headed about their feelings. What's a young, bull-headed leader going to do, with resources like a whole Clan of warriors, at his disposal, when someone treads on his tail?"

Eldershade flicked her stub of a tail, grinning. "Wouldn't know about that!" she joked, cheerfully morbid. She watched Kestrelstar, absorbing his appearance.

"You do seem to be doing well, if you can drive a Clan away for two whole Gatherings," she commented, almost teasing, like they were friends talking about playing pranks on a littermate, instead of warriors talking about driving out a whole group of cats. "Bold of your bullheaded leader. Maybe a young head is what you needed."
Old August 22nd, 2021, 08:44 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Embershadow darted a gaze toward Dawnwhisper as they sat at down near him and waited for the beginning of an attempt at a friendly conversation. He was a bit confused when none came. Why were they sitting by him if they weren't going to engage in a conversation? For some reason, that made him even more annoyed and he flicked his ears, turning his gaze to listen as Kestrelstar began to speak. Apparently, they weren't going to wait around for ThunderClan to show up. Not that he really cared. Eveningstar was clearly feeling overwhelmed with his new title. Or something had happened to him, maybe in the raid Kestrelstar was talking about.

Wow. Things were worse between the two Clans then Embershadow had thought. He couldn't remember the last time ThunderClan had lost territory. @Nixey

Old August 23rd, 2021, 01:33 PM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatosoup View Post
Eldershade flicked her stub of a tail, grinning. "Wouldn't know about that!" she joked, cheerfully morbid. She watched Kestrelstar, absorbing his appearance.

"You do seem to be doing well, if you can drive a Clan away for two whole Gatherings," she commented, almost teasing, like they were friends talking about playing pranks on a littermate, instead of warriors talking about driving out a whole group of cats. "Bold of your bullheaded leader. Maybe a young head is what you needed."

Plumstorm smiles, but it is a tight-lipped, rather forced expression. Her mind was on Kestrelstar, and his gesture to Twilightstar. If there was to be trouble with ShadowClan, did her leader plan on pushing them to assist? The cat beside her now seemed to get on quite fine , but truth be told... The silver molly had a hunch that RiverClan shared more in common with ShadowClan, than their moorland neighbors. Regardless of their history of amicable relations between the two, if war was bound for ShadowClan and WindClan, Plumstorm wanted to stay out of it.

"It never takes much to startle one's prey in a hunt, does it," she muses, finally looking at Eldershade again. Comparing the forest-dwellers to mice and rabbits was cruel, but her respect was given to those who stood on their four legs and did something about being provoked. So, depending on Twilightstar's reaction to her leader, respect was likely going to be given by the she-cat rather sparingly. "Mice, rabbits," Plumstorm shrugs.

"They'll bolt at the earliest sign of a predator. But a young hunter might make a foolish mistake of his over-confidence. Mice still have teeth to bite, rabbits still have claws to scratch. They might not win, or hurt much, but those wounds can get infected. And infections, unlike mice and bunnies, do kill."