Last post by gs29513
Today 05:45 PM

Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:44 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderstream View Post

"I can see that you understand the strategy for hunting here." Thornheart grinned, noticing that Raven tuft could be ready for sparring, if he knows how to hunt this way, then maybe he's ready to spar already.
"Very well then, how about we move over to sparring? I'll take it easy on the first round,and then it'll get harder when you move on." Thornheart's claws unsheathed, the misty fog started building up again around them.
Raventuft felt pride warm his chest and stood ready for the fight. He started with a swift run to his opponent and clawed her furiously. He kicked and scratched, hoping to avoid any attacks.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:48 PM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft felt pride warm his chest and stood ready for the fight. He started with a swift run to his opponent and clawed her furiously. He kicked and scratched, hoping to avoid any attacks.
Thornheart swiftly dodged the kick, but the claw mark sank into her leg. She grabbed Raventuft's neck slightly with one paw, and another paw scratching the top of his head. Although, it wasn't as strong as a full-on front paw blow. She than jumped backwards, ready for Raventuft's next attack.
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:52 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Thornheart swiftly dodged the kick, but the claw mark sank into her leg. She grabbed Raventuft's neck slightly with one paw, and another paw scratching the top of his head. Although, it wasn't as strong as a full-on front paw blow. She than jumped backwards, ready for Raventuft's next attack.
Raventuft's eyes burned with fury. He flung himself onto the she-cat's back and clawed her showers furiously. The mist rose higher each second, obscuring his view. This'll end badly, I can't see and pawstep infront of me!

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 3rd, 2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:56 PM
NOT Clickbait

Quote:
Raventuft's eyes burned with fury. He flung himself onto the she-cat's back and clawed her showers furiously. The mist rose higher each second, obscuring his view. This'll end badly, I can't see and pawstep infront of me!
Thornheart yowled in pain, the fog blinding her like it did to Raventuft. "Ugh, I can't see!" Thornheart jumped towards the tom. Hoping she was going to land on him. And she did, biting his ear and tugging at it. Not sure what to do, she leaped behind him, and clawed his tail.
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:58 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Thornheart yowled in pain, the fog blinding her like it did to Raventuft. "Ugh, I can't see!" Thornheart jumped towards the tom. Hoping she was going to land on him. And she did, biting his ear and tugging at it. Not sure what to do, she leaped behind him, and clawed his tail.
Raventuft yelped loudly. He turned around, desperately trying to locate the she-cat through the fog, but it was impossible. Help me! He thought.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:04 PM
NOT Clickbait

Quote:
Raventuft yelped loudly. He turned around, desperately trying to locate the she-cat through the fog, but it was impossible. Help me! He thought.
Thornheart fell to the ground, heavily breathing. "Ugh... The fog... I-I can't see a thing..." She yowled, with the faint sounds of breathing. Her back very sore, she could feel small drips of blood falling down it. She could barely see a thing, or hear a thing... This fog must of not been fog, or something must of been wrong with her, she tried getting back up on her legs, but failed, and lied down.

Old January 4th, 2019, 03:01 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Thornheart fell to the ground, heavily breathing. "Ugh... The fog... I-I can't see a thing..." She yowled, with the faint sounds of breathing. Her back very sore, she could feel small drips of blood falling down it. She could barely see a thing, or hear a thing... This fog must of not been fog, or something must of been wrong with her, she tried getting back up on her legs, but failed, and lied down.
Thornheart! "What is this fog? Why is it here?" He shouted. What is this madness? He wondered. The fog eloped everything. He couldn't see his own paws anymore. His whole body began to throb. Oh no...Raventuft thought.

Old February 18th, 2019, 10:30 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Ashstep walked into camp, taking long steps. The bushy toms green eyes had an angry glint.
This was normal for him, he was always angry. His tail flicked with an irritated sigh. He grumbled multiple things under his breath, varying from why he died or who's fault it was or why he was in the dark forest.
"Killed a loner and this is what I get." He snapped to himself, his eyebrows furrowing.
He walked over to a nearby large tree, and layed down. How long would it be?

Ashstep had been watching an apprentice for a few moons now. And now he had decided to bring Brokenpaw here, hoping to train him.
He would train him to become ruthless and powerful, when he was a warrior he could become even more powerful. A smirk formed on Ashsteps face as he thought about the idea. "That wouldn't be too bad would it now?" He hummed, closing his eyes. The grey toms fluffy tail flicked. "Maybe then I can get revenge on Foxjump. With the apprentices help mostly, she wouldn't expect a thing. Bringing her here, would cause her to be suspicious and suspect I would hurt her." He said, talking to himself.
@RosePelt145

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; February 18th, 2019 at 10:30 AM.
Old February 18th, 2019, 12:28 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Ashstep walked into camp, taking long steps. The bushy toms green eyes had an angry glint.
This was normal for him, he was always angry. His tail flicked with an irritated sigh. He grumbled multiple things under his breath, varying from why he died or who's fault it was or why he was in the dark forest.
"Killed a loner and this is what I get." He snapped to himself, his eyebrows furrowing.
He walked over to a nearby large tree, and layed down. How long would it be?

Ashstep had been watching an apprentice for a few moons now. And now he had decided to bring Brokenpaw here, hoping to train him.
He would train him to become ruthless and powerful, when he was a warrior he could become even more powerful. A smirk formed on Ashsteps face as he thought about the idea. "That wouldn't be too bad would it now?" He hummed, closing his eyes. The grey toms fluffy tail flicked. "Maybe then I can get revenge on Foxjump. With the apprentices help mostly, she wouldn't expect a thing. Bringing her here, would cause her to be suspicious and suspect I would hurt her." He said, talking to himself.
@RosePelt145
Brokenpaw slipped into the ShadowClan camp, ready to go to the apprentice den for a nap. He had a tough day; he had threatened to kill one of the other apprentices, just because she had insisted on annoying him. Of course, he knew he couldn't kill her for real, but the fear the brown tom had seen on the she-cat's face gave him a thrill. He smirked with glee; serves her right to be afraid. Sighing, the brown tom padded into the den, going over to his nest in the corner, and he noticed that some of the other cats in there moved away from him. He chuckled. He loved how some were afraid of him. He glanced at his nest. He had made it himself; it had cushiony moss and soft feathers, so it was quite comfortable. Perfect for a cat like him. He smiled to himself and curled up, closing his eyes and falling asleep. ... He awoke in a very dark, scary looking forest. Brokenpaw's eyes widened and he leaped to his paws. How did he get here? What was going on? Gritting his teeth, he flexed his paws, his claws sliding out of his toes. He was ready to attack whoever he saw; whoever brought him here to this unknown place would pay.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 18th, 2019, 12:35 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Brokenpaw slipped into the ShadowClan camp, ready to go to the apprentice den for a nap. He had a tough day; he had threatened to kill one of the other apprentices, just because she had insisted on annoying him. Of course, he knew he couldn't kill her for real, but the fear the brown tom had seen on the she-cat's face gave him a thrill. He smirked with glee; serves her right to be afraid. Sighing, the brown tom padded into the den, going over to his nest in the corner, and he noticed that some of the other cats in there moved away from him. He chuckled. He loved how some were afraid of him. He glanced at his nest. He had made it himself; it had cushiony moss and soft feathers, so it was quite comfortable. Perfect for a cat like him. He smiled to himself and curled up, closing his eyes and falling asleep. ... He awoke in a very dark, scary looking forest. Brokenpaw's eyes widened and he leaped to his paws. How did he get here? What was going on? Gritting his teeth, he flexed his paws, his claws sliding out of his toes. He was ready to attack whoever he saw; whoever brought him here to this unknown place would pay.
Ashsteps ears perked up as he saw the younger tom appear. He stood up slowly, a smirk forming on his face. "Finally, you're here." He meowed, the grey tom padded towards Brokenpaw.
"You're in the dark forest if you didn't know." The fluffy cat said, his green eyes filled with a tinge of joy.
He glanced at the apprentices unsheathed claws. "I don't think trying to hurt a dark forest cat is such a good idea." He remarked, his tail flicking.
Ashstep was silent for a moment, to see if the tom would try to attack him. Of course, if he did, Ash wasn't afraid to rough him up a bit. "Do you wanna know why you're here?" He asked, his eyes glinting mischeviously.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days