Last post by paris
Today 06:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2021, 02:27 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

[ Note: This is for those who didn't ask for an extension. I am aware Mousepaw is no longer on the allegiances so Puzzler can disregard if they wish. ]

This was concerning.

Only about half the patrols Lionstorm sent out reported back - and that wasn't going to fly with him.

"Hey!" His voice was a grated growl as he approached the cats who failed to report in, eyes narrowed. "All of you failed to report your patrols. What gives?"

There weren't many excuses they could make up that'd be valid. Waiting on others to do the patrol especially wasn't one. The Clan needed to be fed, and they wouldn't get that by sitting around.

[ For: Flamedrop & Mousepaw, @Ella_heart, @ThePuzzlerThree | Leopardfire & Rowanmist, @Paradise, @Starfall | Gentlefoot, Blizzardsky, & Primrosepaw, @Moon Kit, @Zesty Mango, @Estelle | Wildpath & Palepaw, @WinterRabbit5350, @Rainquail ]

Last edited by BEAR.; March 18th, 2021 at 02:28 AM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 02:29 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Junipersong stood proud, not faltering even through her injury. "I did. I was careful to bury the body away from the water as well. Don't want anything digging it up or letting the pond getting infected. The duck seemed to already have been injured by something else before it attacked us. I was careful to finish it off with my claws, rather than my teeth. I don't want to risk getting whatever it had." She looked over her wound. She hadn't even licked it yet, being as careful as possible with diseases like this. The last thing she wanted was to go crazy and attack her clanmates. "Oh, is Snakepaw already back from the Starcave? I don't want to burden him since he is probably busy with other things, but if he has the time I will certainly pay him a visit." Rather than pride, she cared much more about making sure the rest of the clan got treated first. Her injury was painful, but it wasn't bad enough to prevent her from accomplishing normal warrior duties, so it was very low on the priority list, as far as she was concerned. "Thank you." She dipped her head, finishing her report, and if Lionstorm had nothing else to add, she would head off to the warriors den for a short rest.

// @BILL.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.

Last edited by Dizerel; March 18th, 2021 at 02:30 AM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 03:56 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Palepaw looked up to Lionstorm, unconcerned mostly with his tone and the reason for yelling at her. She hadn't felt the same recently. Not felt like doing much.
"We were supposed to go but then.... I dunno. Wildpath never really left and I can't really go on my own."
Well, she could but she didn't want to be in trouble for something she couldn't shove onto someone else.

((I thought the patrol for Sedge/Heron/?? Was still ongoing. I forgot we had a ti.e set to turn it in. Oops)) @BILL.
Old March 18th, 2021, 09:29 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @BILL.

>Goosefury<
────────

He leaned away from Lionstorm as the golden tom darted toward his face, but couldn't stop a low laugh from escaping his jaws. "Hey, Lionstorm. Good to see you again, too. Not been too stressed out, I hope?" He seemed energized enough, that was for sure - that silly nickname was still in use. Not that Goosefury minded it, though.

"Nope, nothing else going on. Pretty boring, actually. I think I'll take you up on that offer, but let me know if there's anything else I can do to help." With a brief nod, he set off toward the warriors den.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 18th, 2021, 12:12 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

// @Starfall @BILL.

Leopardfire dashed back into camp, a few water voles hanging from his jaws. He tried to say that he was back, but forgot about the prey in his mouth and just ended up uttering a bunch of furry nonsense. He flushed. Right.

Scampering over to the fresh-kill pile, the spotted warrior tossed the prey down and whirled around to find Lionstorm facing him and the other cats. Oops, they were pretty late. His tail lowered a little.

"Sorry Lionstorm, Rowanmist and I decided to go all the way out to the pond, so it took us longer than we expected to get back...I must have miscalculated the time, and didn't account for actually hunting, just the trip, and the cold scaring away the prey and--" he clamped his jaw shut again, figuring he was probably making it worse and making himself sound dumb. "Sorry," he muttered again.

Great. He'd already been in trouble with Sootstar, and now he was in trouble with the temporary leader too!

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old March 18th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Wildpath went over to Lionstorm, this was definitly her fault wasn't it? Oh well, she had to explain herself. "I apologize, I would have left but I couldn't find Palepaw, and I wasn't sure if I should leave without them since I am a queen" She probably should've just, tried to find palepaw a bit better or leave on her own, but she didn't and now the clan had less prey.

|| I was busy this week and didn't realize when the date was, I also don't think I got anything from Palepaw/Rainquail, but it could've just been lost in my notifications so that can be disregarded. I apologize for not doing Wildpath's patrol! ||

|| @BILL ||

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old March 18th, 2021, 03:08 PM
ON HIATUS

Gentlefoot frowned. "There was a strange rumbling noise in the tunnels. I guess we got carried away investigating... I'm really sorry! I promise it won't happen ever again!"
@BILL.

[ @Estelle @Zesty Mango ]

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.

Last edited by Moon Kit; March 18th, 2021 at 04:04 PM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 04:03 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

↠ Acornwhisker [ @BILL. ]
"Oh no-- it definitely won't happen again!" She promised, still hesitant to meet his gaze. "I swear I'm a good hunter...I'll head out immidtaley after seeing Snakepaw."

Acornwhsiker nodded when Lionstorm got Whitepaw's name correct. "Yes, sir." She wasn't too thrilled to go back out with Whitepaw, but she was in no mood to say anything else. She just wanted to be dismissed so she could get this day over with.
Old March 18th, 2021, 06:02 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

@BILL.
"I'm sorry I failed. I don't have any excuse." Flamedrop expected to be chewed out, because she really didn't have any excuse. she had gone out, and come back without a report.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old March 18th, 2021, 06:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@BILL. @Moon Kit

Blizzardsky gave a non,” Yeah, what Gentlefoot said is true, the lionstunnels were grumbling like the belly of the monster, so I was investigating so we’d know if that was a threat, but Gentlefoot stayed with Primrosepaw, because leaving an apprentice alone was dangerous.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread