Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2023, 11:12 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post

Feeling her fur stand on end, Cinderpaw turned to look at the molly addressing her. She smelled strongly of fish, and hadn't seemed to get the message of her claws. It made her feel dizzy, making her think back to the days of fear stuck in that musty den and then the striking glint of the coyote's teeth, and--

She forced herself to breathe, taking in a shaky gasp of air. "No ap-ap-apologies start with about how it wasn't your fault. Thunderclan's u-used that one on me too many times for me to fall for it." A quiet snarl escaped from her lips. If she got in trouble for it, it was worth it - it was a rush, being able to take out her anger on someone one last time before becoming a husk. "I don't want excuses. I am not h-here to give you penance. You a-are causing more harm than you would have if you left me alone. Go. Away."

The apprentice was tired of pardoning people when she was still mad at them. She was tired of those apologies not meaning anything. She was tired of them not magically fixing her like all the kit tales told her. But, she had been placed here to live indebted, and Starclan's iron grip wouldn't let go of her any time soon.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Reedwhisker

Cinderpaw, understandably, was aggressive toward the RiverClanner. With a small dip of her head, the dark brown warrior sighed and backed away. It was no hope apologizing to someone who has not yet moved on from the trauma of her past. "I only wish to offer solace, but I respect your choice... good hunting, Cinderpaw."

The young warrior then turned around to go find someplace to sit amongst her Clanmates. Raising quite a few kits, the warrior understood when others wanted to be left alone. And although she could never grasp the concept of what Cinderpaw has gone through in her life, she knew it was a lot to handle.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old January 11th, 2023, 11:44 PM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Frostmoon [Windclan]

The silver tabby glided up silently, finding a spot near her clan. She motioned with her tail for Butterflypaw to join her, to sit next to her. It was her apprentice's first gathering, after all. She did not want them to be left behind or lost. Also, she wanted the younger cat to stay warm, so pressing up against Frostmoon was the best idea.

Now, she began in a hushed voice. You must listen to all what the leaders have to say. If you have any questions, you can of course ask me, but wait until after the gathering, alright? She brushed her tail over the 'paw's head as a sign of affection.

@BirdieChirp

Sunfall [ThunderClan]

The orange and gray strobe his way over to where the rest of the clan was gathered. He noticed ShadowClan hadn't yet arrived. How odd. He wondered what was happening, or if they were deliberately not coming to prove a point. If that were the case, what point were they trying to make?

He began to bathe himself as the cats around him began to converse, no one taking much of an interest in him.

{OPEN}

Last edited by ~Mothman~; January 11th, 2023 at 11:52 PM.
Old January 12th, 2023, 01:54 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

//Quick reminder that my characters thoughts are not my own, any mean or offensive thoughts are to be taken in character only

Lilyantler glowered at the stupid, hulking figure that was ShadowClan's leader as she entered the Seastones clearing, carefully watching the fat lard make her way up the stones and was more than disappointed she didn't have the decency to slip flat onto her face, as she deserved.
Had the nerve to spoil the amusement he'd gotten from seeing the leaders slip like large kits on the stones.

He outwardly sneered as Dawnstar decided to be a further stain on the previously happy mood by hurling insults.
ShadowClan was a deserving name. Their lot, especially their leader, didn't seem to know when to keep a Gathering light hearted.
Old January 12th, 2023, 07:53 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Hailhawk padded up to the gathering with his clan
(open, he is THC)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old January 12th, 2023, 11:34 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

NightSpark saw more cats come to the meeting, he sighed and said whispering "Starclan give me the strenght to wait until the end of the meeting..."

[Open, he is from RC]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 12th, 2023, 11:36 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: January Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With the embarrassing slip-and-fall behind him now, Pikestar was thankfully for those who were quick to ask if he was alright, a bit relieved that his well-being was at least somewhat important to his own clanmates. His young sister, Fawnlight, didn’t hesitate to assure the crowd that the oriental tomcat had just taken a tumble and was actually quite fine. Aside from some stray sand still in his fur, that was entirely correct. Shaking his head and sending various raindrops in different directions, the tall RiverClan leader waited ever so patiently and silently for the other three clans to arrive at the storm-battered beach. And sure enough, the familiar pelts of WindClan soon appeared, led by Twilightstar, Fallownose, and Cowpaw. He watched with an unwavering eye as they approached, his held tilting to the side as the WindClan leader stopped at the base of the Seastones. She peered up at him, and Pikestar couldn't help but allow the thought to offer direct assistance cross his mind. However, they settled on the possibility that it would be seen as disrespect, or a sign of weakness, and kept their mouth firmly shut.

There was one single attempt, which failed, and then Twilightstar decided to sit with Gingerfrost on the deputies ledge. Could... they just do that? Was that an option this entire time? Stars above, if Pikestar had known that, then he wouldn't even attempted and make himself look like an utter fool in front of RiverClan. Ah, there was no reason to stress over it now. What's done was done. He watched with a slight smirk hinting on the edges of his mouth as Fallownose appeared a tad displeased (light-heartedly, of course) that his place had been compromised without a second thought. Pikestar was just grateful to see the WindClan molly not get hurt as he nearly did much earlier.

Next to arrive to the Gathering was ThunderClan, Sparrowstar leading them all with a bounding stride before halting before the Seastones. Once again, the oriental longhair watched to see what she'd do. The tan-furred molly crouched and then leapt with all her might, front paws snagging the top of the stones where he sat. He moved slightly forward, his gut reaction to try and help, but Pikestar refused once more to assist for the exact same reasoning as before. After a few very hurried moments of scrambling, the ThunderClan she-cat successfully made it to the top platform, though she avoided the large tomcat's gaze completely as she sat down. "I really think we should all come to an agreement to not have Gatherings during this type of weather." He spoke in a completely neutral tone, attempting to lighten the mood as Sparrowstar groomed her pelt. Pikestar was never the best at making other cats feel better when they were embarrassed, but the least he could was try. He left it at that though once they took notice that ShadowClan too had arrived at the beach, behind ThunderClan.

Unsurprisingly, though a little disappointing, Dawnstar had no trouble at all joining Pikestar and Sparrowstar atop the Seastones. In the back of his mind, he had looked forward to possibly seeing the large, scarred ShadowClan leader struggle to get up here, even maybe take a tumble like he had, but maybe it was for the best that didn't happen. Otherwise, he would've burst out laughing and risk losing his other eye...or much worse. Perhaps the marshland they lived in aided her in scaling such terrain. She wasted no time sending a loud snarl down to Twilightstar for sitting with the clan deputies, which Pikestar should've saw coming a mile away. The dark-furred RiverClan leader kept silent, knowing better to get involved with such things. He'd decide to let that whole...conversation...settle before they began this moon's Gathering tonight.

✧ @Moonraven @Jayvines @Undertaker

Old January 12th, 2023, 11:37 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Cobwebpaw paddled Close, Looking for Cats He Knew... (open)

Tigerfang and Jayblue sat together, Growling and glarig... open

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old January 12th, 2023, 12:12 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

FrostFeather

A Mainecoon-Cowprint mix; Sage-Green eyes

Shes very motherly and hospitable

{OPEN to interact!}

FrostFeather sat down with the rest of Thunderclan, a bit nearby the riverclan cats.
Old January 12th, 2023, 12:17 PM
Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Christmas Past View Post
Frostmoon [Windclan]

The silver tabby glided up silently, finding a spot near her clan. She motioned with her tail for Butterflypaw to join her, to sit next to her. It was her apprentice's first gathering, after all. She did not want them to be left behind or lost. Also, she wanted the younger cat to stay warm, so pressing up against Frostmoon was the best idea.

Now, she began in a hushed voice. You must listen to all what the leaders have to say. If you have any questions, you can of course ask me, but wait until after the gathering, alright? She brushed her tail over the 'paw's head as a sign of affection.

@BirdieChirp

Sunfall [ThunderClan]

The orange and gray strobe his way over to where the rest of the clan was gathered. He noticed ShadowClan hadn't yet arrived. How odd. He wondered what was happening, or if they were deliberately not coming to prove a point. If that were the case, what point were they trying to make?

He began to bathe himself as the cats around him began to converse, no one taking much of an interest in him.

{OPEN}
ButterflyPaw gulped and smiled at FrostMoon and nodded. "Will do, Miss Frostmoon!" She said and smiled.
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)
Old January 12th, 2023, 12:25 PM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Frostmoon [WindClan]

The she-cat smiled at the younger cat. She used her tail to gather the apprentice closer to her, trying to keep herself and her apprentice warm. It was cold, and she didn't need either of them to get sick.

@BirdieChirp

Closed Thread