Last post by glitch
Today 06:20 PM

Old November 3rd, 2016, 03:45 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur padded up to his side, raising her tail slightly as she perked up. "Yup! I always love hunting by the lake, the sounds of the waves are so soothing." She closed her eyes for a moment, before popping them back open. "Let's go! Last one to catch prey is a piece of crowfood," she teased before spinning around and padding into the undergrowth.
Amberstorm stuttered for a second before jumping into the undergrowth after her. He was 50% sure he would have trouble catching anything anyways. "A-alright! you better catch something before i do then!" He was trying to act a bit more energetic before he jumped deeper into the undergrowth, and more towards some prey hiding places.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 03:53 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Amberstorm stuttered for a second before jumping into the undergrowth after her. He was 50% sure he would have trouble catching anything anyways. "A-alright! you better catch something before i do then!" He was trying to act a bit more energetic before he jumped deeper into the undergrowth, and more towards some prey hiding places.
Maplefur purred slightly before becoming quiet, calming herself and putting all senses on high alert. She wondered what she would find- a rabbit sounded nice right about then. She opened her mouth to scent the air, vole hitting her instantly. Vole doesn't sound too bad either... She licked her lips, already imagining the sweet scent. Crouching, the calico she-cat padded softly towards the source of the smell. Seeing some blazes of grass twitch, she paused again. She swiveled her ears forward, listening. That's it! Crouching lower, she carefully stalked forward. The movement from the prey halted, and the vole dashed out of it's hiding spot. Mouse-dung, it spotted me! She quickly dashed to her side and slammed her paw down, just barely managing to trap the creature and giving it a kill bite. She looked sheepishly for Amberstorm, wondering if he saw her sloppy catch.

Old November 3rd, 2016, 04:03 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur purred slightly before becoming quiet, calming herself and putting all senses on high alert. She wondered what she would find- a rabbit sounded nice right about then. She opened her mouth to scent the air, vole hitting her instantly. Vole doesn't sound too bad either... She licked her lips, already imagining the sweet scent. Crouching, the calico she-cat padded softly towards the source of the smell. Seeing some blazes of grass twitch, she paused again. She swiveled her ears forward, listening. That's it! Crouching lower, she carefully stalked forward. The movement from the prey halted, and the vole dashed out of it's hiding spot. Mouse-dung, it spotted me! She quickly dashed to her side and slammed her paw down, just barely managing to trap the creature and giving it a kill bite. She looked sheepishly for Amberstorm, wondering if he saw her sloppy catch.
Amberstorm had spotted the catch from the corner of his eye and almost laughed but managed to suppress it. He didn't want to seem... mean or teasing. He waited a few seconds until the scent of blood barely reached him "Guess i'm crowfood then?" Amberstorm chuckled before veering off to find something else... In a short period he saw a small bird pecking on a few seeds scattered around a patch of grass. Perfect. He circled around his prey until he found the perfect spot and pounced. His claws effortlessly snatched onto the bird a clean kill! He had the urge to bounce around happily but covered the feeling incase she was watching.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 04:41 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
(For goose) stoneheart leaped at iceclaw only to be pinned as iceclaw knocked him out of the air with a back kick and wrestle him to the ground
(OOC: Oops sorry! I've been a little busy lately..)
Copperpaw suddenly turned serious,"Who's training session is this? Mine or yours?" She then burst into laughter and as she calmed down slight she mewed,"Maybe we should go hunting if everyone is going to battle when its my training."

Clickity Clackity
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:10 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
(OOC: Oops sorry! I've been a little busy lately..)
Copperpaw suddenly turned serious,"Who's training session is this? Mine or yours?" She then burst into laughter and as she calmed down slight she mewed,"Maybe we should go hunting if everyone is going to battle when its my training."
All three brothers looked at her then at each other and smiled "well then how about you learn how to fight multiple enemies at once" redclaw said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:34 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Lightningclaw trotted into the territory with his mate close behind. He was so excited that they would get some more free time together. Recently, it seemed that everyone had given the two a break after they became warriors, probably because they all knew that the two of them would want some free time together. "Well, you are better than me at this, so im gonna have to rely on you for most of the prey we catch" Lightningclaw said with a sigh.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:41 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Wink Re: ThunderClan Territory

Autumnleaf smiled at him as they both entered the hunting grounds, although other things were in her mind. “Of course..” She purred, rubbing her body against his for a teasing moment and then breaking away from him, “We all know that you’re not that good at catching prey.” A hint of a challenge was in her gaze as she smirked at him. “How about we do a little practice for hunting? To help you out, of course.” The small she-cat chuckled almost darkly at this, looking back at him as her short tail flicked back and forth. “I’ll be the prey and you can practice hunting me.” She seemed to turn and pad around him quietly, her gaze never leaving his. “Sound good, Lightningclaw?” She mewed, her tone hushed.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:52 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Catching onto what she meant, Lightningclaw smirked. "well... what if I caught you NOW!" and as he said this he leapt at her, pinning her to the ground. "What easy prey you are" he laughed.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:55 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

She uttered an abrupt meow of surprise, being pinned sharply to the ground. “Hey, that’s no fair!” The she-cat declared, touching noses with him with a giggle erupting from her, “You didn’t even give me a chance to go and hide.” Autumnleaf purred and looked up at him with a sparkle in her eyes. “You’re such a tease, you know that?”
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:57 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
All three brothers looked at her then at each other and smiled "well then how about you learn how to fight multiple enemies at once" redclaw said
Copperpaw thought a moment before nodding,"Ok then, you make the first move though!"

Clickity Clackity