Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:37 PM

Old January 10th, 2018, 07:54 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;452822]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post

Charlie nodded " ok.... But if I start coughing up hairballs because of a hex that's it that witch is gonna die " she said and followed Dean
" but still how can you not worry ? " she asked and jumped when crowley cleared his throat " forgot to bring little old me? " he asked with a smirk charlie almost fell over and took a deep breath " MAN SERIOUSLY!? NOT COOL YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! " Charlie yelled . Crowley chuckled and shifted his sleeves " well I am the king of hell I'll take that as a compliment " Crowley said with a smile
Dean scowled, dusting off some salt that had stuck to Sam's bag. "What are you doing here, Crowley? Nobody said we wanted you here. Just go back to hell or something, geez."
Old January 10th, 2018, 03:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;452917]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post

Dean scowled, dusting off some salt that had stuck to Sam's bag. "What are you doing here, Crowley? Nobody said we wanted you here. Just go back to hell or something, geez."
Charlie sighed now sticking her tongue out at the demon she started to walk in but looked over her shoulder mouthing out the words ' get him back please ' she smiled and walked off into the hotel .
Crowley on the other hand just smirked his arms out in a welcoming way
" Aww no hugs? And I thought we were friends . And besides you think I like listening to that witch all day? No no I do not " Crowley said and brushed off his shirt

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 10th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;453072]
Quote:

Charlie sighed now sticking her tongue out at the demon she started to walk in but looked over her shoulder mouthing out the words ' get him back please ' she smiled and walked off into the hotel .
Crowley on the other hand just smirked his arms out in a welcoming way
" Aww no hugs? And I thought we were friends . And besides you think I like listening to that witch all day? No no I do not " Crowley said and brushed off his shirt
"Whatever. Just please tell me that Garth got there before you took off? I don't like her wandering the bunker by herself. It creeps me out, imagining her sifting through my stuff." Dean shuddered before walking.

~In Da Motel~

Cass was leaning against the wall, his eyes drooping. The angel sighed heavily and shook his head, trying to shake the sleep away. He hoped that Sam wouldn't notice but no such luck.
"Cass, are you okay?" he asked, laying a rough hand on the angel's shoulder.
"I'm fine, Sam. It just seems like my metabolism is slowing down. I'm constantly tired now. It's worrisome to be honest. Angels aren't supposed to feel tired. There must be something wrong with me."
"I'm sure you'll be okay." Sam stuck his head out the motel room, calling out to Charlie as she entered the building. "Ay Charlie, we're over here!" he grabbed his computer bag and headed across the hall. "If you guys need anything, Dean and I will be right across the hall." he called over his shoulder.
Cass smiled, thinking about how Dean would react to all the salt. He had seen him open the trunk from the window, but Sam had distracted him and he missed Dean's initial reaction.
Old January 10th, 2018, 04:33 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;453085]
Quote:

"Whatever. Just please tell me that Garth got there before you took off? I don't like her wandering the bunker by herself. It creeps me out, imagining her sifting through my stuff." Dean shuddered before walking.

~In Da Motel~

Cass was leaning against the wall, his eyes drooping. The angel sighed heavily and shook his head, trying to shake the sleep away. He hoped that Sam wouldn't notice but no such luck.
"Cass, are you okay?" he asked, laying a rough hand on the angel's shoulder.
"I'm fine, Sam. It just seems like my metabolism is slowing down. I'm constantly tired now. It's worrisome to be honest. Angels aren't supposed to feel tired. There must be something wrong with me."
"I'm sure you'll be okay." Sam stuck his head out the motel room, calling out to Charlie as she entered the building. "Ay Charlie, we're over here!" he grabbed his computer bag and headed across the hall. "If you guys need anything, Dean and I will be right across the hall." he called over his shoulder.
Cass smiled, thinking about how Dean would react to all the salt. He had seen him open the trunk from the window, but Sam had distracted him and he missed Dean's initial reaction.
Charlie smiled at Sam as she walked over to the two she set the bags down and stretched she took out her phone and sighed " just to let you know guys....the demons outside " she said and glared at the door . She grabbed her own bag she whent on to YouTube and decided to watch rwby. " Yes! Kick his butt with that scythe! " Charlie cheered with a wide smile
Outside da hotel )
Crowley chuckled
" I don't know who this Garth is but I hope so too...mother gets rather mischievous at times " Crowley said

Old January 10th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;453095]
Quote:
Charlie smiled at Sam as she walked over to the two she set the bags down and stretched she took out her phone and sighed " just to let you know guys....the demons outside " she said and glared at the door . She grabbed her own bag she whent on to YouTube and decided to watch rwby. " Yes! Kick his butt with that scythe! " Charlie cheered with a wide smile
Outside da hotel )
Crowley chuckled
" I don't know who this Garth is but I hope so too...mother gets rather mischievous at times " Crowley said
"I just got chills hearing you call her mother. It freaks me out that you actually have parents. It's not natural (SOOPERNATURAL lol)." Dean continued to walk towards the motel. He saw Charlie enter a room so he figured that Cass must be in there. He sped up and practically ran into the room, only to find that Charlie was watching some weird anime and Cass was asleep. He was sitting in a chair, his body draped over the table in what might just be the most uncomfortable-looking position ever. He sighed. His revenge would have to wait. Instead, Dean walked over to Cass and dragged him over to the bed, basically throwing him on it. He didn't even stir.
Once Cass was on the bed, he turned to Charlie. "Hey, where's Sam and what are you watching?"
Old January 10th, 2018, 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;453103]
Quote:

"I just got chills hearing you call her mother. It freaks me out that you actually have parents. It's not natural (SOOPERNATURAL lol)." Dean continued to walk towards the motel. He saw Charlie enter a room so he figured that Cass must be in there. He sped up and practically ran into the room, only to find that Charlie was watching some weird anime and Cass was asleep. He was sitting in a chair, his body draped over the table in what might just be the most uncomfortable-looking position ever. He sighed. His revenge would have to wait. Instead, Dean walked over to Cass and dragged him over to the bed, basically throwing him on it. He didn't even stir.
Once Cass was on the bed, he turned to Charlie. "Hey, where's Sam and what are you watching?"
Crowley only raised his eyebrow and shrugged he decided to just stand outside for a moment .
Charlie was now currently sitting down basically looking like a really excited teenager eyes glued until she heard dean's voice she looked up and smiles
" Sam's probably in the restroom or something . Oh and this? It's RWBY like the best anime ever well maybe best . The team leader has a scythe that can also form into a gun and her sister basically gets all red eyes when she's angry or should I say yangry" she smiled wide " Nerd and proud" she added

Old January 10th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;453112]
Quote:

Crowley only raised his eyebrow and shrugged he decided to just stand outside for a moment .
Charlie was now currently sitting down basically looking like a really excited teenager eyes glued until she heard dean's voice she looked up and smiles
" Sam's probably in the restroom or something . Oh and this? It's RWBY like the best anime ever well maybe best . The team leader has a scythe that can also form into a gun and her sister basically gets all red eyes when she's angry or should I say yangry" she smiled wide " Nerd and proud" she added
(oH mY gOd!!!)

Dean raised an eyebrow. "'Yangry'?"
Old January 10th, 2018, 05:11 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;453118]
Quote:

(oH mY gOd!!!)

Dean raised an eyebrow. "'Yangry'?"
What ?xD )
Charlie sighed with an eye roll she showed him the video where the character with yellow hair eyes had turned to red attacking some sort of monster
" You monsters! " the girl shouted and blasted fire at the monster . Charlie pulled the phone back and smirked " see? Yangry her names yang xio long sister of ruby rose . ...I am a nerd huh? Oh and that's where the pun yangry comes from " she smile wide . She liked being a nerd

Old January 10th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;453120]
Quote:
What ?xD )
Charlie sighed with an eye roll she showed him the video where the character with yellow hair eyes had turned to red attacking some sort of monster
" You monsters! " the girl shouted and blasted fire at the monster . Charlie pulled the phone back and smirked " see? Yangry her names yang xio long sister of ruby rose . ...I am a nerd huh? Oh and that's where the pun yangry comes from " she smile wide . She liked being a nerd
(Dat pun!!! XD)

Dean nodded. "Mkay kid whatever you say. So I'm going to stay here. Got any markers?" Dean asked, clearly thinking of the most childish prank as payback.
Old January 10th, 2018, 08:15 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;453140]
Quote:

(Dat pun!!! XD)

Dean nodded. "Mkay kid whatever you say. So I'm going to stay here. Got any markers?" Dean asked, clearly thinking of the most childish prank as payback.
Charlie smiled and winked she grabbed one out of her purse
" waaay ahead of ya bro. There gonna be another prank war? " she said with a tilt of her head she held a black sharpie " it's actually a sharpie " she smiled