Old November 7th, 2016, 09:15 AM
King Lasagna

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Leaf ))) "Let's go do something of importance."
Old November 7th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@EliteHotDog ) "Mk. Like what?" Reedpaw asked, her vision clearing. She uprighted herself and neatly curled her tail around her paws.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old November 7th, 2016, 09:24 AM
King Lasagna

@Leaf ))) "We already hunted and I don't think that we should be going near a border considering what happened last time."
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for Empress~

Summerpaw cocked her head to the side as she examined Brackenpaw. She wasn't quite sure what to think...not really, anyway. She could tell that he was beginning to become a little uncomfortable with her flirtatious manner and, not wanting to drive him away, she decided to stop. "I was thinking about going on a walk...would you like to join me?" She asked. Summerpaw wasn't the type to gradually drop hints...she generally said what she meant. She was hoping that he would agree...after all, it was much more fun to go out when you had someone with you. Otherwise it was way too easy to get bored, and Brackenpaw seemed like the type who would be a pleasureable companion. Besides, he had hung out with her this long- surely he wouldn't mind, right? That is, if I haven't already scared him by now, she thought with a frustrated snort. She knew she had the tendency to come off as way too flirtatious...but there wasn't much she could do about it. It was all she knew to mask her insecurities from coming through.
bump for @Empress Of Evil

Last edited by lone; November 7th, 2016 at 03:46 PM.
Old November 7th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Not noticing the arrival of his denmate, Cloudyfoot was utterly surprised by Thistlesplash, so much so, that heleapt almost a fox-length into the air, his manner eyes stricken with fear. As the senior warrior landed with a dull thud on the ground, he whipped towards the she-cat, his skittishness now driven from his eyes, suddenly replaced by anger, and then a slight calm. Though hisbpelt was still ruffles and on end, Clousyfoot's voice was calm and friendly, as though he were greeting an old friend, though he barely knew Thistlesplash. The tom had always seen her more than tgevother she-cats that were talking to him, and ever since Pebblesong's disapearence, he had always been in a daze while speaking, as though he were in s dream, though while talking to the beautiful she-cat, he felt oddly awake.
"Hey," Cloudyfoot mewed heartedly, his amber eyes flickering with interest, "You seem very intrigued," he observed, cocking his head to one side as though he had a question. "Hold that thought," Cloudyfoot mewed as he let to his paws and rushed to the fresh-kill pile, his tail waving with eagerness. He lowered his head to the pile, picking out one trout that was plump and still moist from the river.
"I hope you don't mind sharing,"Cloudyfoot mewed as he placed the trout before Thistlesplash, "We can talk over a little prey." A smile was painted across Cloudyfoot's maw, flicking his tail, gesturing for Thistlesplash to take the first bite.
It was tempting for Cloudyfoot to wolf down the trout, it being his favorite piece of prey, though he restrained himself, making sure that he was polite, as his mother had taught him.
Bump for @fenic!
Old November 7th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@EliteHotDog ) "Hmm... Fair point. I would say we should ask if the warriors need help with anything, but I dunno." Reedpaw thought, eyes lifting up to the sky for a moment.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old November 7th, 2016, 06:42 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Minnowstream settled down along the edge of camp, sighing heavily. She curled her tail around her body and tucked in her paws, thinking deeply on everything that had been happening. What am I going to do? She was lost in thought, the noise of the clearing nothing but a small buzz in the back of her head. (Open rp)

Old November 7th, 2016, 07:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Minnowstream settled down along the edge of camp, sighing heavily. She curled her tail around her body and tucked in her paws, thinking deeply on everything that had been happening. What am I going to do? She was lost in thought, the noise of the clearing nothing but a small buzz in the back of her head. (Open rp)
Toothless padded into camp, his black fur soaked from swimming around in the river. His green eyes scanned the camp when he spotted a worried looking she cat. The black tom twiched his whiskers and smiled, padding up to the she cat. The warrior stopped a few mouse lengths away "um hello....ore you feeling alright?" The tom asked, tilting his head to the side.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 7th, 2016, 07:53 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Well.. Okay, if ever it gets too tedious to maintain long replies just tell me and I'll cut the lengths down! c: }

As patient as this strange tom could be, he simply watched her, waiting for a response to his inquiry, it seemed to take her a moment to process what he said, of course he would have to expect that from a cat who likely just woke up. He got the sudden, violent urge to utter a joke like 'mouse got your tongue?', but he quickly stopped himself, apparently it got on other cats nerves when he constantly told jokes, not that he cared really. Again, he was simply a very strange and confusing tom indeed. So, without uttering a joke, or really uttering anything at all, the brown and white tabby watch the white female, the tip of his tail flicking as if in impatience.
Then he finally received an answer, to say in the least he wasn't surprised, he shouldn't have even asked the question. Of course she didn't have any plans if she woke up at this time of day! It was a waste of time and breath to even ask the question and a flash of anger rippled through him but he forced it back down quickly and offered a smile instead. "Why yes there is! You, ma'am, have just won the lucky ticket that states you will be going on a hunting patrol with yours truly." Comically he dipped his front half forward, swiping out a paw in a strange sort of bow before straightening up again. "But I must say there are no refunds to this ticket and no way out of it, so I think it would be best if you simply think of it as a prize, now groom yourself up and we'll be leaving, we don't want you walking out of camp looking like that, you might just scare all of the prey away!" Chortled out the tom in a some-what lighthearted manner.
(Oh, okay. Sorry for the late-ish response, btw.)

Blizzardfoot stared at the tom for a second, half-startled by the sudden remark. She'd expected that he'd want to go hunting, or a patrol, but the way in which he had said it was quite queer. She was used to normalness, one should say, and Stoatfang's had definitely shaken something up.
But nonetheless, the molly shook it off and met his gaze in a hopeful manner. "Why, thank you, dear tom." Blizzard said, shaking out her thick off-white pelt for a moment. What Stoatfang had said near the end of his speech was a bit true; her pelt was rather messy and she needed some grooming before leaving the clearing. Presentation was everything in the clan after all. It could get warriors promoted to deputies or leaders, it could help attract a mate, and it certainly helped in gaining new acquaintances.
Being that she was in the presence of another RiverClan warrior and wishing to hunt prey as fast as possible, the molly decided to groom her fur quickly. She didn't have the time for a slow wash, like she normally did; time was against her today. Instead, she sighed and licked down herself. The molly first began with her paws, and then levied up towards her legs and back and side. The feline's rough sandpaper tongue was smoothing down the lumps and patches of rough fur, until it was slightly manageable. A couple of random leaves scattered out of the long-furred cat, and she gently scooted them away. Even after this grooming and cleaning, she despised her appearance, but it would have to do.
"I believe I'm ready now." The she-cat said, lifting her chin up higher and twitching into a small smile.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 7th, 2016, 08:22 PM
King Lasagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@EliteHotDog ) "Hmm... Fair point. I would say we should ask if the warriors need help with anything, but I dunno." Reedpaw thought, eyes lifting up to the sky for a moment.
"I Maybe we should hunt or train again."
Closed Thread