Today 09:58 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:49 PM

Old July 9th, 2022, 04:53 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dimlit Caverns

Mamba sauntered into the cavern, confidence dripping from her posture and gait as she looked around with a glint of pure mischief in her eyes. What chaos could she create here? Jumping onto a smal rock formation within the cavern, the pure black molly blended in well with the shadows. She could hear a dripping noise the echoed further into the cavern and she followed the noise. There ought to be something down there. Eventually finding the source of the noise, Mamba saw a pointed rock growing down from the ceiling, dripping water into a small pond. Carefully skirting the pond's edge, she lookedat the way the dapple reflections of the water danced across the walls. Approaching the other side of the pond, she accidentally kickeda loose rock into the water. A loud, echoed splash rang through the hollowed out area of the pond, and her eyes lit up at the result. Immediately she began to search for bigger rocks to throw into the pond to create bigger echoes.

(Open for someone to interact with my child of chaos.)

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; July 9th, 2022 at 04:57 PM.
Old July 9th, 2022, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post
Mamba sauntered into the cavern, confidence dripping from her posture and gait as she looked around with a glint of pure mischief in her eyes. What chaos could she create here? Jumping onto a smal rock formation within the cavern, the pure black molly blended in well with the shadows. She could hear a dripping noise the echoed further into the cavern and she followed the noise. There ought to be something down there. Eventually finding the source of the noise, Mamba saw a pointed rock growing down from the ceiling, dripping water into a small pond. Carefully skirting the pond's edge, she lookedat the way the dapple reflections of the water danced across the walls. Approaching the other side of the pond, she accidentally kickeda loose rock into the water. A loud, echoed splash rang through the hollowed out area of the pond, and her eyes lit up at the result. Immediately she began to search for bigger rocks to throw into the pond to create bigger echoes.

Opal

opal,padded along, terrified.
Old July 10th, 2022, 01:13 AM

@Fairy

----

Glow crouched in the bushes, watching a strange, new cat from the distance. The tom had caught a rat with one swipe! "woah!..." Glow whispered, her stomach growling at the thought of a meal. The 7 moon old cat hadn't eaten for a while. She barely knew how to hunt a mole if it were asleep in her paws!

Glow wondered how she could learn such skills. The other cat hadn't seen her yet, but as she took a gentle step forward, she heard a loud "crack!" beneath her paw as she accidentally trod on a stick. Her eyes widened as she realized she had probably just exposed herself in the strange area. She crouched down further, trying to hide in the shrub, her whiskers twitching slightly as she waited for the other cats reaction.
Old July 10th, 2022, 06:29 AM

Glow's eyes opened wide, looking up at the cat who seemed at least double her size. She shivered a bit, from a mixture of the cold and fear.

Glow gulped down her fear for a moment, realizing that this strange new cat wasn't going to harm her. Her mind was a bit blank, she'd never really had a cat wonder about her wellbeing or even bother to ask.

Glow, still a bit in shock, blurted the first thing that came to mind. "I-I'm hungry..." she admitted, staring down at her paws. She felt foolish for a moment. Why say something like that to a cat you've just met? The small she cat looked down at her paws and a soft rumble erupted from her belly. She sat, waiting to be made fun of...

-------
@Fairy
Old July 10th, 2022, 06:45 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

@HollowStep
Wingnettle was startled by the stranger. All she wanted to do was going away without a fight.
My name is Wingnettle, and I'm not looking for problems. She thought that the cat was scared, so she lapped a few more mouthfuls of water and hurried away.

Last edited by Wingnettle; July 10th, 2022 at 06:45 AM.
Old July 10th, 2022, 11:24 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

Just as she turned to walk away, another cat appeared in front of her. Another one! How many cats are here?! Wingnettle's fur fluffed up and she involuntarily unsheathed her claws. She didn't want to attack anyone, but she was tired and scared and she felt surrounded. @Fairy
Old July 10th, 2022, 07:25 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post

Darling
:She/Her:
:Pure a white Base with A Blue Tail and paws,a nicked ear:

As soon as she stepped into the cave her face lit up. Now this was an adventure! She was wonderstruck! Although she couldn’t really see well in here it was still AMAZING! AHH! As Darling padded forwards,almost hitting the wall until her whiskers brushed against it she listened to a pretty loud boom. Her fur still bristled up until the echoing stopped. “It’s just a splash Darling. You’re a Knight! Knight are never scared to run into danger! ” her voice was only slightly above a whisper as she padded forwards towards the noise. She perked up at paw-steps.
Darling watched as another cat was much closer towards her now. “You there! [ @Marni.] Are you okay? You seem scared. It’s just a splash,there’s nothing to worry about.” she tried to reassure the Shecat with a beaming smile. Knights helped fellow Cats! Cats who couldn’t defend themselves or were scared,and that’s what she did. But for now Darling had a bigger issue at paw. “Let’s Go! Or if you want the cave entrance is the way you came. I’m going to get figure out what made that noise,Stay with me or something. Toodles!
She mewed as she walked to the pool of water,the droplets on the rocky surface indicated her of her suspicions. “Just water. Now to find the thing that did it.” she whispered softly,She turned and walked further into the dimly-lit cavern . She could barely make out the shape of the Molly. “So you’re the one making the water get everywhere? I heard it and had to figure out what the noise was.” Darlings tone was direct,sharp and stern in a way. It was odd to hear her suddenly change to a more serious tone.
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; July 10th, 2022 at 10:45 PM.
Old July 12th, 2022, 08:43 PM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post
" Raccoontail.. "

He tilted his head to the side staring at his tail. He's only seen the animal once and he doesn't see the similarities in tails.

" Your tail isn't very, er, raccoony. "

He grinned, raising a lip up as it turned into a sneer. Forget his mothers teachings, playing with this cat should be fun. He swished his fluffy tail and snorted internally. And he could possibly gain some knowledge on those forest cats who obey to rules created by their ancestors. Just like this fur-ball here, who was still glaring at him with murderous eyes.

" So um, which group- no clan do you belong to? "

He leaned in, his mane bobbing with his movements. When this cat showed up, those voices in the cavern suddenly disappeared. He doesn't think the cat has realized it, but he seems to repelling these dwelling spirits in here. He wanted to ask millions of questions, but now was not the time. He has to get close first, but these cats are always hostile. Doesn't seem like they like to converse with outsiders much. Just by observing ones behavior. But he shouldn't judge based on what he sees first-paw. Some could be different, and actually have common-sense.
He scoffed silently at this cats ignorance. Of course his tail wasn't like a raccoons! He heaved a sigh as he flattened his ears against his head. Snarling as he backed away.

" I belong to Shadowclan, which I should be heading back to right now. "

" Also because of my stupidity of walking into endless danger - Dawnstar could never forgive me! "

He whimpered as he turned back to where he came from, following his paw-steps towards camp. His mind itched of the fear of being rejected to enter back into camp. With Dawnstars strict nature, she couldn't possibly forgive him for his kit like curiosity. And who knows who lies within the shadows. He internally gasped as he looked towards the surrounding area. His teeth chattered as he scrunched his nose.

He could just make an excuse right? Easy enough - he scoffed as he wanted to bang his head onto the ground. If only he could see into the future. He turned towards Osborne who was standing there mindlessly.

" Would it be alright if I sleep at your place? "
Old July 19th, 2022, 01:34 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernmass View Post
He scoffed silently at this cats ignorance. Of course his tail wasn't like a raccoons! He heaved a sigh as he flattened his ears against his head. Snarling as he backed away.

" I belong to Shadowclan, which I should be heading back to right now. "

" Also because of my stupidity of walking into endless danger - Dawnstar could never forgive me! "

He whimpered as he turned back to where he came from, following his paw-steps towards camp. His mind itched of the fear of being rejected to enter back into camp. With Dawnstars strict nature, she couldn't possibly forgive him for his kit like curiosity. And who knows who lies within the shadows. He internally gasped as he looked towards the surrounding area. His teeth chattered as he scrunched his nose.

He could just make an excuse right? Easy enough - he scoffed as he wanted to bang his head onto the ground. If only he could see into the future. He turned towards Osborne who was standing there mindlessly.

" Would it be alright if I sleep at your place? "
Osborne flicked his tail as he looked towards the idiot who was yelling out his complaints with no care in the world. He snorted as he found that trait a bit alluring. He shrugged it off. I shouldn't drift off with my mind to such useless thoughts. He flicked his tipped ears listening to Raccoontail. Dawnstar? He guessed by the way Raccoony reacted that she was some tyrannical leader of some sort. Though he shouldn't jump to conclusions so suddenly. Perhaps she was just some strict she-cat that made cats actually think before speaking. He then snorted and burst into laughter at Raccoontails demand.

" M-My place? "

He chuckled as he couldn't hold himself together.

" I sleep everywhere! Which place is your favorite? The barn? Dumpster? Or the warm place of my former house-folk? "
Old November 5th, 2022, 11:21 AM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Fogshadow padded calmly just feet into the darkness. Their eyes widened to accommodate the low light. They'd just chill here until they made their way back. No biggie, a new scar from Elmshadow wouldn't be too bad.
//open//
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw