Last post by constellation
Today 10:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2022, 10:41 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: June Gathering

Nightpaw was surprised *A thunderclan cat as a hostage, this is what our leader was doing taking a thunderclan apprentice as a prisoner...* she Thought in shock

[open for interaction]

Last edited by Bean.; June 26th, 2022 at 10:55 PM.
Old June 26th, 2022, 10:50 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Cricketsting stayed at the back and watched as The Gathering continued on. His embarrassment had passed and came back to being comfortable. That was until he heard from a RiverClan apprentice that… what? A ThunderClan apprentice taken as prisoner? Prisoner? PRISONER?!

That can’t be true, it couldn’t! He told himself that he misheard it, but he was proven wrong as the ThunderClan leader, who called herself Cinderstar, questioned Skystar.

“RIVERCLAN DID WHAT?!” The creamy warrior shouted. He was shocked. His home clan kept an apprentice prisoner? What had RiverClan became while he was gone?

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 26th, 2022, 11:06 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

As the news quickly spread amongst the cats at Seastones, Littlepaw sunk low to the ground, appearing even smaller than before. Oh, Skystar, please don't be too mad!

Her gaze flickered from one cat to another and she dipped her head in embarrassment. This is why I don't go near many cats... no doubt it'd be an awkward walk to camp, with a punishment probably in wait.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old June 27th, 2022, 11:09 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Resisting the urge to roll her eyes at Cinderblaze's quick response, the Thunderclan deputy merely hummed in recognition of Shadowclan's supposed success during the season. She wasn't expecting any deputy to admit failure when it came to outside cats making inquiries, but it also wouldn't do them any favors to boast when there was nothing to boast about. Dipping her head in greeting to each of the other deputies as they took their places beside her, Sparrowflight couldn't help but feel slightly dwarfed by the size and projected confidence of each member. She had briefly seen both Fallownose and Snowleap at the battle for the cove, and she sat up a little straighter as she met their gaze.

At last, Dawnstar began announcements. Everything seemed much of the same, but her ear flicked slightly at the mention of rogues becoming bolder as the season progressed. She'd have to add that as a recommendation for her patrols to look out for... Cinderstar's announcements were also expected, but the pang in her heart at the mention of Lotuspaw's loss still felt as raw as when the death was originally announced.

However, her passive observations ground to a halt as an apprentice's seemingly careless chatter brought the attention of Bumblebreak, Cinderstar, and herself zeroing in on their location as they timidly shrunk to the ground. Fallownose's shocked reaction cleared him of any wrongdoing in Sparrowflight's mind even if his clan had brought aid to Riverclan at the battle, and she slowly turned a fiery look to the Riverclan deputy as Cinderstar questioned Skystar about the validity of this statement.

"You and your leader better have a forest shattering reason for keeping one of Thunderclan's apprentices captive Snowleap," the usually collected molly growled out as the fur along her shoulders bristled. If the shrinking apprentice below them was truly feeling so timid, she had no doubt of the truth of their statements. "Just when I thought Skystar couldn't sink any lower... He continues to impress me."

Green eyes burned into Snowleaps pelt for a few breaths more before she averted them to gaze at the golden leader above them. If there wasn't a damned good reason for this, she had half a mind to excuse Bumblebreak of any wrongdoing if they decided to take matters into their own paws.

Old June 27th, 2022, 11:45 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Sitting amongst the other deputies, the dark-furred tomcat nodded to the ShadowClan tomcat, his partial gaze flickering to the commotion that surrounded Lizardfrost and several other cats. What in the name of StarClan? Out of all the shields in RiverClan, he had least expected her to cause any trouble, but then again, Lizardfrost was also the one shield she knew the least out of all of them. Thankfully, the situation seemed to disperse before he could even think about what to do. Maybe this Gathering would be a little better than the last one. He breathed a sigh through his nose and shook his head, closing his one eye and listening to the words of other cats around him.

However, idle chatter in the crowd in front of them caught the deputy’s attention almost immediately. His long ears perked up, hearing a RiverClan apprentice openly talk about Cinderpaw with a ThunderClan apprentice. His left eye sprung open and watched in horror as their dirty little secret spread like wildfire through the four clans. He could feel the other deputies staring at him. Fallownose was the first to question it, eyes wide like he couldn’t believe that this was all actually happening. Then Cinderstar’s voice sounded from above as she challenged Skystar about it and Snowleap’s stomach seemed to churn with anxiety. Sparrowflight was next, looking at him with a fire in her eyes. He wouldn’t be surprised if the ThunderClan deputy leapt at him at any moment now. If she did, he would allow it. He wouldn't even try and fight back.

“Yes. It is true.” Snowleap spoke, turning to look at the other deputies. He brought his voice low, just so the three other cats could hear him. “It all started out as a misunderstanding. Shimmerbird found Cinderpaw unconscious on the battlefield and brought her back to RiverClan’s camp. She wanted to help the apprentice. I don’t know what bees got in her brain, but I told Skystar, Snakeheart and Shimmerbird that this was a terrible act. I even offered — urged them — to let me take Cinderpaw back home to ThunderClan. But Skystar… He wanted to use her for our own gain. For prey... herbs… something. I told him this would happen and that we shouldn’t stoop this low, but he wouldn’t listen.” The oriental longhair looked Sparrowflight in the eyes with this pleading, desperate emotion, “I would’ve brought her to you in a heartbeat. I never would’ve allowed them to harm her either. I feared that if I went to you or Cinderstar that someone in RiverClan would harm my family. I have a mate and little ones. I know it doesn’t excuse my actions, but I want you to know that I never supported this for a moment.” He slammed his paw onto the ground in frustration, gritting his teeth together, “I told him! I told him again and again that this was a stupid, minnow-brained choice… It’s only brought more pain than gain.” He didn’t know if he even had the will to look up to Cinderstar. It was hard enough to look at Sparrowflight now.

He was tired of this. Why did things have to be this way? Kidnapping, bloodshed, drama... Why couldn't we all just have a peaceful time together? Snowleap felt sick to his stomach and felt like he was going to vomit from the stress alone. "I don't ask for your forgiveness, Sparrowflight. I just want you to know that I never supported his decision. If I didn't worry for my loved one's safety, I would've stopped this immediately." The tall tomcat didn't care if he would've lost his deputy status for doing that, but Lynxfall... Nightkit... Sunkit... even Fawnpaw. He didn't want to even think to what would happen to them if he betrayed RiverClan. "Why must RiverClan keep stooping so low...even I do not know." In his mind, they were even worse than ShadowClan. His gaze lowered to the ground shamefully.

@NinjaBloss @starry @Jayvines

Old June 27th, 2022, 11:53 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

The apprentice felt humiliated and timid. What if RiverClan and ThunderClan got into a fight? What if Littlepaw was exiled? What if Littlepaw was demoted to a kit rank? Her mind swirled with questions and her pelt burned with embarrassment as multiple eyes laid on her: The WindClan and ThunderClan deputy, the ThunderClan leader, a ThunderClan warrior. She surely had angered her Clan.

She then looked up at her Clan deputy and winced, he was having to deal with the other deputies that sat next to him- their questioning and anger. Littlepaw pinned her ears and sat up, she had to face the fact that her Clan- and other Clans- would be angry.
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; June 27th, 2022 at 11:59 AM.
Old June 27th, 2022, 12:00 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

(Stormfall, RC)

The grey molly straightened up, hearing the news of the captive apprentice. Stormfall narrowed her eyes. She said nothing, her mouth having pulled into a straight line, looking pensive.
Instead of looking at the cats, she averted her gaze up at the sky. Surely Starclan would have something to say about this, wouldn't they? Holding a cat captive, especially an apprentice, was definitely crossing some lines.
Stormfall stared at the sky warily, as if expecting thunder to strike the gathering. Her claws dug into the ground. If a fight breaks out.. Starclan won't be happy. (Open)

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; June 27th, 2022 at 12:03 PM.
Old June 27th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidense View Post
(Stormfall, RC)

The grey molly straightened up, hearing the news of the captive apprentice. She said nothing, her mouth pulled into a straight line, looking pensive.
Instead of looking at the cats, she averted her gaze up at the sky. Surely Starclan would have something to say about this, wouldn't they? Holding a cat captive, especially an apprentice, was definitely crossing some lines.
Stormfall stared at the sky warily, as if expecting thunder to strike the gathering. Her claws dug into the ground. If a fight breaks out.. Starclan won't be happy. (Open)
Littlepaw looked around the clearing, seeing if any more cats were staring at her small figure. Her eyes laid on Stormfall. The she-cat was staring at the sky, not at her. Thank StarClan… at least one cat doesn’t seem as bothered as everyone else was the cream tabby breathed a sigh of relief and sat straight once more to see the reactions of her Clanmates and other Clans. Would a fight even break out tonight?
Old June 27th, 2022, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Littlepaw looked around the clearing, seeing if any more cats were staring at her small figure. Her eyes laid on Stormfall. The she-cat was staring at the sky, not at her. Thank StarClan… at least one cat doesn’t seem as bothered as everyone else was the cream tabby breathed a sigh of relief and sat straight once more to see the reactions of her Clanmates and other Clans. Would a fight even break out tonight?
To be honest, Stormfall wasn't very angry at Littlepaw. It was the other cats she was worried about. Sure, the apprentice needed to learn to hold their tongue.. but it wasn't like they were holding the cat hostage. Stormfall's tail bushed out, swinging from side to side. Skystar couldn't have hidden this forever, so it was better to let it out now then wait for thunderclan to get suspicious.

Old June 27th, 2022, 12:40 PM

Acornpaw stopped drawing in the mud, looking up with his mouth literally hanging open at the news. He just assumed that Cinderpaw had gotten lost- but.. a kidnapping? Stars, what the heck? That was horrible.. who'd kidnap a kid? Riverclan, apparently. His ears pinned to his head as he looked around at the faces of his clanmates. Was there gonna be a fight? Would it be bad- oh, Starclan wouldn't like that. The young apprentice looked at the cats on the rock in a mixture of anger and anxiety. He hoped Snowleap was telling the truth. (Open)

Closed Thread