Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2022, 05:18 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
Sourpatch wrapped her tail around the apprentice "it's ok little one, we all make mistakes, but they make us stronger... "
Dappledpaw looked up at Sourpatch, grateful for the comfort. "Thanks. How are you?" She asked.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:20 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw(leap) View Post
Dappledpaw looked up at Sourpatch, grateful for the comfort. "Thanks. How are you?" She asked.
"i'm doing well Dapplepaw, got my paws full, but doing great..." she said with a hint of doubt in her voice "and what about you Dappledpaw? learn aything new?"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:23 PM

Quote:
"i'm doing well Dapplepaw, got my paws full, but doing great..." she said with a hint of doubt in her voice "and what about you Dappledpaw? learn aything new?"
Dappledpaw nodded. "I learned from another apprentice how to catch a bunch of minnows! I haven't seen EchoBlue anywhere though... She's my mentor."

•|Slatepaw|•

I see you there~

Last edited by Faith.; October 12th, 2022 at 05:23 PM.
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:29 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Dappledpaw nodded. "I learned from another apprentice how to catch a bunch of minnows! I haven't seen EchoBlue anywhere though... She's my mentor."
Sourpatch nodded "yes... she has seemed to disappear hasn't she? well if you'd like, come seek me out anytime and i'll givve you a few lessons!"

Old October 12th, 2022, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Sourpatch nodded "yes... she has seemed to disappear hasn't she? well if you'd like, come seek me out anytime and i'll givve you a few lessons!"
"Oh, thanks!" Dappledpaw purred gratefully. Maybe she didn't want to talk to apprentices, but Sourpatch was awesome.

(#RoleModel))

•|Slatepaw|•

I see you there~
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:34 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
"Oh, thanks!" Dappledpaw purred gratefully. Maybe she didn't want to talk to apprentices, but Sourpatch was awesome.

(#RoleModel))
Sourpatch purred "i might be a timid cat, but i like working with Apprentices, their the best cats to work with"

live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

After finishing her little speech with the support of Darkpaw’s nods of approval and little hums of acknowledgement, the grey-brown apprentice had been expectantly waiting for Ashpaw to respond when a shadow loomed over their little group, and Larkpaw turned her head to inspect the newcomer. A newcomer who smelled strongly of WindClan. Lark’s brows furrowed slightly as she took in the other she-cat’s appearance, from her lilac grey fur to the scars branding her pelt.

Only when the one-eyed, battle-scarred she-cat began speaking, scolding Ashpaw for arriving before her and the rest of her Clan, was the young feline hit with sudden understanding. Larkpaw found herself staring dumbly at Twilightstar for a few long, slow moments before her brain started working properly again. Oh. Oh. This was very obviously Twilightstar. The former loner couldn’t help but feel idiotic for not realizing it sooner, and she chided herself for it. She’d do better next time. Pushing away the momentary shame, Larkpaw’s mind began spinning into a multitude of possibilities. Dawnstar had mentioned something about WindClan and ShadowClan not getting along, right? It made Larkpaw wonder if all four leaders had so many scars to show off, as both Dawnstar and now Twilightstar were filled with them. Dash, she really should hunt down her mentor and demand him to train her, former loner or not. He couldn’t be that ashamed of training an outsider, right? Right?

Great, now Larkpaw’s thought process was spiraling into self-doubt. She should really stop throwing mock pity parties for herself, even if they were internal ones. Besides, an apprentice who moped around over their bad luck wasn’t an apprentice at all! Larkpaw would just have to see about bothering random warriors to take her out on training.

When her attention returned to the WindClanners, Larkpaw couldn’t help but cringe with second-hand embarrassment at Ashpaw’s response to Twilightstar. The other apprentice had merely apologized and scurried off to talk to another cat, completely turning her back on her leader. Ouch. Lark would never dare, not even dream, to pull a stunt like that on Dawnstar.

Turning back to the task at hand, Larkpaw exhaled, tipping her head to the side as Darkpaw began to speak. Oh, right. Twilightstar was a leader. Damnit, she should have thought to introduce herself first. Her frame visibly relaxed when Darkpaw went ahead and introduced her as well. That was new, because at least she was being included in something, despite the fact that she’d not thought to speak first and seize the opportunity. Huh, Darkpaw was rather smart, as he’d established that the both of them were zero threat in barely three sentences.

The lithe grey she-cat blinked, fiery amber eyes flitting back and forth between her denmate and the WindClan leader. It made her feel a bit envious of the skill, yet vaguely proud at the same time, because now she could boast about having a denmate who hadn’t lost his levelheadedness in the presence of a leader to the other Clan apprentices. That wasn’t quite something to boast about… Especially for her, but oh well. Lark would take anything she could get. Larkpaw hadn’t been a member of ShadowClan for long, only about two moons now, but still, surely she could still prove that her newfound Clan was the best of the four?

Shaking her head, Larkpaw nodded and flicked her tail when Darkpaw was done talking, gaze locking onto Twilightstar. She didn’t bother with pleasantries, though, and instead cut straight to the point. “Apologies for the added interruption, but Darkpaw and I know better than to get violent during a Gathering.” She said simply, and then sat back, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws.

[ @Darkclaws - Darkpaw / @Moonraven - Twilightstar | Btw, Ashpaw’s response to Twilightstar is here, but @/SpookyCloud the Pumpkin didn’t mention anyone. Either they forgot or just didn’t think that they should mention ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berrypaw
(Open! Berrypaw needs at least 3 posts here, so interactions are entirely welcome!)

Slowly, cautiously, Berrypaw inched onto the beach. Her each and every pawstep was placed with great care, following slowly after Twilightstar. When the lilac-furred feline veered off to go scold an apprentice, Berrypaw nearly followed suit, so determined in her goal not to be thrown off track that she didn’t notice where she was going until she almost ran into someones flank. She realized, rather belatedly, that most of her Clanmates had dispersed already, going off to speak or share tongues with cats from other Clans.

Here was where Berrypaw froze, standing alone in the center of Seastones without anything to do, and no one to talk to. The young, speckled apprentice’s fur swayed slightly in the breeze, and one of her rounded, tufted ears flicked. Her gaze flitted in the direction of Badgerpaw and Laurelpaw, denmates of hers, and Berrypaw visibly winced for the male apprentice when Laurelpaw’s jaws closed around his muzzle. Her eyes widened considerably, seeing the now bloody state Badgerpaw was in. Laurelpaw had just attacked her own Clanmate infront of an entire Gathering? There had to be something somewhere about that saying it was wrong. Probably… But Berrypaw wasn't going to involve herself in any violence. That was the last thing she wanted.

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?

Last edited by Rose; October 12th, 2022 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake
~Gay Idiot~

Ferretpaw padded in with his clanmates, trembling in slight fear. It was his first gathering! And there were so many cats... all the clans must be here by now! Shaking his head the young Riverclan tom gazed around at the cats, eyes resting on what he assumed to be the leader of each clan. They all looked cool! And a little scary. Shaking his pelt he looked around some more, trying to spot one of friends. Although there were to many cats so instead he padded to a corner by himself, nerves on fire as he watched cats mingle. He should talk to others, right? That's what everyone else was doing! He didn't know anyone else though, the new apprentice just waited for someone to talk to him.

{Open to anyone}
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Sourpatch purred "i might be a timid cat, but i like working with Apprentices, their the best cats to work with"
She nodded, looking back up towards where the leaders usually stood to speak for their clan. One...two...three... Where was Twiglightstar? Pikestar, Dawnstar, and Sparrowstar were there... Shouldn't the gathering be starting soon? Dappledpaw didn't know. There were no clouds, the large, round moon shining brightly down from the sky.

•|Slatepaw|•

I see you there~
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
She nodded, looking back up towards where the leaders usually stood to speak for their clan. One...two...three... Where was Twiglightstar? Pikestar, Dawnstar, and Sparrowstar were there... Shouldn't the gathering be starting soon? Dappledpaw didn't know. There were no clouds, the large, round moon shining brightly down from the sky.
Sourpatch followed her gaze "Twilightstar shook be up there by now... wonder what the problem is?"

Closed Thread