Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:46 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 01:45 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:42 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 01:41 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:41 PM

Old November 12th, 2022, 03:59 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

== > @Moonraven @Starfall @birdie @NinjaBloss
Cowpaw didn't hear Fallownose's warning nor William's brief words.

The strike against his cheek burned.

He didn't process it at first, blinking in shock, frozen in his large stature. This was more painful than feeling that warrior's claws slash across his neck. He wished Laurelpaw had done that. She could have - left a genuine mark but she didn't. Cowpaw turned to look at the molly, his gaze filled with lost and rejection. She didn't belong here, she was their clanmate. Their family.

A wordless whine left his throat in desperation, begging her to ... something. Something. There had to be a cause, a reason, something to explain her actions. (Briefly, he was reminded of the marks Laurelpaw had left on Beepaw.) Cowpaw could hold no anger against her. She was making a mistake.

He blinked away the tears forming in his round eyes, moving to look at William with caution. Had he done something to her? The medicine cat moved to take a step closer to the tall tom but, Twilightstar had come rushing over to his side and nudging Cowpaw to Fallownose - to the patrol. Away from Laurelpaw. He let out a noise of quiet protest but couldn't help but fall in line.

Ears flattened to his skull in dejected emotions, he returned back to Fallownose's side. He still looked at Laurelpaw, not quite paying attention to what William and Twilightstar was discussing. He lifted his large paws to swiftly sign, "I'm sorry. Come home." It was Cowpaw's final plea.

Eventually, Cowpaw turned to the deputy, reaching a large paw to gently paw at his legs, looking up at him with a pleading expression. Surely, he had the answers. If - if he could just know?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old November 12th, 2022, 05:21 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Fallownose's ears lowered as William got between Laurelpaw and Cowpaw, but then Twilightstar was there, nudging the medicine cat back toward him. The deputy narrowed his eyes at Laurelpaw before turning to brush his tail across Cowpaw's flank comfortingly. "WindClan isn't Laurelpaw's home anymore, Cowpaw. She's made her choice," he murmured as the medicine cat pawed at his legs.

Turning away, he focused back on what was happening and bared his teeth as Nightheart explicitly went against Twilightstar's words and attacked one of them. "Nightheart, stand here and do not disobey Twilightstar's orders again," he said sternly before returning his focus to the group of rogues.

"So you lie, trespass on our territory, steal our prey, and think we're just going to let you stay here? I know the entire Outskirts aren't taken, and with such a large group of you, you could easily chase off one or two. You don't need to be here on our territory. Twilightstar, we can't trust them after all that they've done. Soon enough, they'll turn on us, and we won't have enough prey for our cats."

@Moonraven @x ghostie @birdie @CreeperLover649 @Starfall
Old November 13th, 2022, 10:15 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelpaw
The second her paw connected with Cowpaw, she knew it was over. Her time in WindClan, her home... Laurelpaw watched it all dissolve before her. It was clear to see in the shocked expression of her former Clanmates, in the way they looked at her as if they didn't even know her. Despite the chaos that soon erupted around her, the black and white cat found it hard to focus on anything other than her former Clanmates' expressions.

A warrior who stood near Twilightstar seemed furious, eyes nothing but slits as they bore into her. She didn't even know who that was, so it didn't bother her much. Whoever it was probably kissed the very ground that the high ranks of WindClan walked upon - as seen in his brief advice to Twilightstar - which was not a cat Laurelpaw ever wanted to associate with. She returned the frosty glare to the tom, raising a brow as if in a silent challenge.

Then Twilightstar got involved, just as Laurelpaw had suspected. She glared at the leader, hatred and venom spilling into her mismatched eyes. A low growl rumbled in her throat, ready to strike again should the leader try anything. But she didn't... instead she only aimed to nudge Cowpaw back in line, next to Fallownose. Her words felt like claws raking across flesh but Laurelpaw refused to show any - and there it was. Quick, and if the fiery apprentice hadn't been looking directly at the lilac-furred she-cat she would've missed it. Sadness. ...Sadness? What did Twilightstar have to feel sad over? Isn't this what her and Fallownose had wanted? Her out of WindClan like the rest of her family?? Briefly confusion swept over her expression and she faltered in her death glare. What was happening??

It was gone the moment she felt William move away from her, no longer tucked away behidn him. No. Now was not the time to even consider the thought of her having been wrong. Laurelpaw straightened herself up and replaced her expression with one of annoyance. "I don't know who the hell any of you are. Who is Laurelpaw?? That's not my name." Sharp and curt, followed by a glowering expression. If she never heard that name ever again it'd be good enough for it.

But her gaze was drawn back to Cowpaw, and it took everything inside of Laurelpaw to not break. His wordless whine, the tears... the black and white she-cat wanted to look away. She wanted to not see the pain she had caused her last remaining friend in WindClan. His gaze, so lost and dejected, pierced her heart. But still she glared at him, refusing to give up her mask. To let her walls down anymore. Words of apology that burned in her throat fizzled out, floating back down and leaving scarred marks where they touched. He signed one last plea to her, and at it.. Laurelpaw simply huffed. It was better this way. She wouldn't be around to cause Cowpaw anymore problems. She couldn't. She just... couldn't.

Then Fallownose spoke, and it was all too easy to slip back into her rage. Unbridled anger at the deputy who had kidnapped her brother when he was a kit and yet was allowed to remain as such. He had been the one behind her mother's disappearance - Laurelpaw was certain of that - and had tried to do the same with her by sending her on a patrol to Adder Rocks. Frosty eyes narrowed at him and she gave a lash of her tail. "Stop calling me Laurelpaw, that's not my name!" she snapped, fiery anger bubbling out onto her tongue.

Without thinking much, Laurelpaw attempted to close the gap between herself and the stranger - was his name William? - she had just met. He had stepped up before to protect her - something the cats in WindClan had never done for her - and there was something in that gesture that she craved. Needed desperately. She continued to level her gaze at her former Clanmates, trying to match theWilliam's posture as much as she could

[ @Moonraven @NinjaBloss @x ghostie @tanuki @Starfall ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 13th, 2022, 10:42 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

As several other cats approached the situation offering different things, a headache began to gnaw at Coldsong's brain. He was ready to drag his claws into these cats' throats, but the tom only displayed an audibly frustrated growl, forcing himself to keep his fur flat and claws sheathed. Too much was happening at once, and it was incredibly hard for him to keep up or even comprehend most of it. Twilightstar, however, was beyond patient. She radiated with a poise that Coldsong only had the privilege to bask in, continuing to prove her leadership title again and again. His admiration for her only grew more on this day.

Despite his leader's remarkable display of assertiveness, the idiotic "savior" only continued to argue with a more poetic woe-is-me speech. Was this cat deaf? He even attempted to rise some pity out of them...oh, the nerve of this cat. Coldsong's brows furrowed into a deeper crease. Why was this guy being so difficult? All he could smell was foul business with these cats. As Fallownose laid down exactly what he wanted to say, he caught the little traitor glaring at him. Their gaze met for merely half a second, but Coldsong only returned her brow-quirk with a dismissive flick of his ear. That brat didn't deserve his attention. Her anger came from an irrational place, and dulled in comparison to his.

Although Fallownose lowkey stole his thunder, the white warrior needed to lay his own thoughts down, which had been brewing inside him for way too long. "Allow me to emphasize, because I don't believe you heard us." Coldsong finally spoke up, daring a step toward William, but still staying by Twilightstar's side. "This land ain’t for sharin’. We aren't here to negotiate territory or serve pity on your poor unfortunate souls. The upcomin' cold season is tough on everyone, so sharing territory and prey only results in less to go around." He shot an icy glare at the one who reported a hunt and dared to drop WindClan's own fresh-kill in front of them. Shortly after, Nightheart started yelling and several other cats joined in…great. And there was one old cat that just didn’t quit with nonsensical threats. Ugh. "It has been made CLEAR that NONE of us want blood splattered on these cliffs,” He hissed over to the arguing idiots, throwing out a (rather threatening) reminder for no fighting, before turning back on William. “So why do you continue to argue and let your…family, or whatever, act like hostile fools?" His blue gaze burned into William like a cold fire, attempting once more to knock some sense into this cat. "I offered to show you some good and proper territory in the outskirts, but you ignored me. Why's that? If you were truly lookin' for a decent place to stay, then you'd take that offer in a heartbeat over this land...you got unfinished plans here or somethin'?" His gaze narrowed harder on the cream-colored cat, patience drawing thinner and thinner by the moment.

Coldsong paid no mind to the issue between Cowpaw and the former WindClanner. He had no knowledge on her, so she was nothing more than a bratty kit going through their rebellious phase.

@Starfall @Moonraven @WhiteDawn @snekeyes4 @CreeperLover649 @TheDragonGoddess @birdie

Last edited by Doom; November 13th, 2022 at 11:04 PM.
Old November 13th, 2022, 10:56 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Crowfoot
The black tom was getting tired and annoyed at everything going on. Truly these rogues had over stepped when they shouldn't have done that. Their tail flicked back and forth. Though their eyebrow raised when Cowpaw went over one of the cats and was attacked for it, though their head tilted when Twilightstar named the cat, Laurelpaw.

This truly was getting to much, his gaze flickered over Coldsong before flickering around to the others that this William character called family. Their claws dug into the ground slightly, they were getting way to hostile for their own comfort.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 13th, 2022, 11:56 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Mommy(Alice) - Female[she/her] - Outsider

It had taken a long time for her to realize there was clan cats here. She wanted to hiss out to force them out. Wasn't that what they had done to her poor kit? They were all the same weren't they? Yes they were all the same in her eyes. Clan cats only cared about themselves and their territory. They didn't care who they hurt or even killed. Growling Mommy backed up, ears flat against her head. None of them better not touch her. If they did she's tear their fur out or worse she'll bite their noses off. Mommy stayed by herself almost curling up.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 14th, 2022, 12:34 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar briefly flattened her full ear against her head as Nightheart got upset about a tom hunting and hit him, no claws, but that damage was already done. Fallownose was already sorting that out so Twilightstar didn't see the point in intervening or adding her input. As one cat spoke about Laurelpaw(or that was who she was assuming they were speaking about), Twilightstar scowled, not following the nonsense that he was spewing. There was another, seemingly older cat yowling, and she watched William as he slowly moved around to sort out what he could. If he wasn't such a snake, she could admire his attempts to try and keep his group organized to some degree.

Twilightstar listened patiently as William spoke about not having enough room in the outskirts and the issues with other loners and rogues fighting them. That was not an excuse to come into WindClan's territory and take their land, or their prey like they had some right to it. It was literally inexcusable. Fallownose was quick to call William out on that as well. His mind obviously wasn't being changed and considering Cowpaw was still very much wrapped up in Laurelpaw's problem it didn't seem like she'd be getting much input from him.

The leader's eye rested momentarily on Laurelpaw as she denounced even her name, if she didn't want her clan name fine, but unless she was giving them a new one to call her by she was going to be Laurelpaw. As much as she wanted to have a talk with the former Paw who seemed to refuse to see the reason(especially cause it was nearly leaf-bare and Twilightstar was worried about Laurelp- her surviving the harshest of season out of the four of them, having never done so before...has she ever hunted in the snow before,) however, she just kept her maw shut knowing that trying to talk to... Not-Laurelpaw(what the heck was her name now?!) was hopeless. Twilightstar was sure she'd get further asking a tree to move. Instead, she drew her gaze over to Snowypaw as the apprentice inched his way away from the patrol to talk to an older rogue. So long as he didn't stray out of her line of sight, he should be alright.

William's attempts to smooth the other rogues' aggressiveness and words did little to appease her nor was she particularly interested in relating to him. She listened quietly as Coldsong made it very clear William would get no sympathy from him, however, it was the question as to why the rogues didn't want to move that caught Twilightstar's attention. She waited a moment to give the 'savior' some time to think and speak before she added her own thoughts. "You're very much correct, I don't much care for your cats nor their troubles in the outskirts. But it's not like you or any of your family care about my clan either, otherwise wouldn't you respect our borders and not hunt in our territory? If I softened my heart for every single cat who had it tough in the outskirts, my clan would suffer for it. Pity will not fill my clanmates' bellies." She sighed, eye staring coldly at William.

"You speak of comfort like the clans do not have it tough, but as he said," Twilightstar waved her tail towards Coldsong, "Leaf-bare is hard on everyone out here. You seem to forget that at the end of the day we're all wild cats, we hunt, we fight, we suffer through leaf-bare, we hurt, and we can kill if we must. The biggest differences between us are that you outsiders aren't bound by the rules the clans have made nor our beliefs, and you lot have more freedom to go wherever you want and hunt wherever you want so long as it isn't Clan territory. With the Clans, we set up our borders, we hunt within our borders, and we fight whoever dare crosses them. I don't see why I or anyone in the clans should feel sympathy for you rogues and loners when the problems you speak of are so similar." Well, there were certainly a few more differences when it came to the clans compared to the outsiders, but Twilightstar wasn't interested in getting into that too deeply. Regardless, Twilightstar wasn't going to bother feeling bad for these cats cause they considered themselves less fortunate.

"Unfortunately, nothing you have said has done anything to sway my thoughts. This started out as if you merely wanted a place to stay, a chunk of land that I wasn't interested in spilling blood over. I came here thinking we could work something out with you. However, your trespassing, your threats out of concern or not, your hostile kin, and your complete lack of respect and blatant disregard toward my clan have cost you. Any type of trust that could have been built is gone. You and your family are going to have to move. Since I'm not completely heartless, I'll allow you to use this territory for the rest of this moon while you look for a new place in the outskirts. But you are not allowed to set foot anywhere else in WindClan, if you want to hunt you find your prey in the outskirts, and anyone from your group found in WindClan's territory hunting or otherwise will be treated as a threat and shredded. If it happens more than twice, you will be evicted forcefully well before the moon is up. I don't like spilling blood but that doesn't mean I won't if it is necessary."

Yes, she knew that she was being overly generous right now, but the number of cats William had was on the larger side. WindClan really was not using the Swooping Cliffings, and although she did not trust any of these cats, she didn't see the need to toss them out immediately. If they were more violent physically, then they'd be gone, currently, though William did seem to be trying to keep some sort of peace even if he and his cats did lack respect. "I would like to keep two of my warriors in your camp while you remain," even though Twilightstar made it sound like a suggestion it was clearly not. "They can help you with hunting and relocating, as Coldsong has said he could help find your territory in the outskirts to settle in. The quicker you find a new place to settle the less we'll all have to worry about bloodshed." It would be nice if they were all out of WindClna's territory before the next moon, she was not looking forward to a fight, and honestly did not want to stress Cowpaw out with injuries and illnesses, nor the rest of her clan. They still had ShadowClan to potentially worry about.

Twilightstar shifted her half-ear in the direction of her clanmates curiously, slightly wondering if anyone had any issues with her terms or wanted to add any of their own. The WindClan leader was a very liberal she-cat, and even if she might not agree with them, she's never been one to silence the voices and opinions of her clanmates. If anything, she encouraged them to speak their minds. She might lead the clan, but she was far from believing that she owned it. She was sure Fallownose wasn't going to like it among other cats, but she's never had problems with agreeing to disagree with her deputies or anyone else before. It's not like she stopped working with them or thought less of them, some things they'd just not see eye to eye with and that was perfectly alright.
@Starfall @birdie

@oleander @tanuki @Rizo @Alchemist Kitsune @NinjaBloss @x ghostie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 14th, 2022, 06:54 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Nightheart~~

Nightheart hissed, walking away from everybody and sitting down and trying to calm down.

~~Scorpion~~

Scorpion felt bad. "I don't know what to do." She mumbled. "Join this WindClan or stay loyal to the cats I promised to help." The sandy-yellow she-cat was torn between two sides and didn't know which one was better. I better stay with my group. She thought, looking up at Twilightstar.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; November 14th, 2022 at 06:54 AM.
Old November 14th, 2022, 01:19 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki View Post

As several other cats approached the situation offering different things, a headache began to gnaw at Coldsong's brain. He was ready to drag his claws into these cats' throats, but the tom only displayed an audibly frustrated growl, forcing himself to keep his fur flat and claws sheathed. Too much was happening at once, and it was incredibly hard for him to keep up or even comprehend most of it. Twilightstar, however, was beyond patient. She radiated with a poise that Coldsong only had the privilege to bask in, continuing to prove her leadership title again and again. His admiration for her only grew more on this day.

Despite his leader's remarkable display of assertiveness, the idiotic "savior" only continued to argue with a more poetic woe-is-me speech. Was this cat deaf? He even attempted to rise some pity out of them...oh, the nerve of this cat. Coldsong's brows furrowed into a deeper crease. Why was this guy being so difficult? All he could smell was foul business with these cats. As Fallownose laid down exactly what he wanted to say, he caught the little traitor glaring at him. Their gaze met for merely half a second, but Coldsong only returned her brow-quirk with a dismissive flick of his ear. That brat didn't deserve his attention. Her anger came from an irrational place, and dulled in comparison to his.

Although Fallownose lowkey stole his thunder, the white warrior needed to lay his own thoughts down, which had been brewing inside him for way too long. "Allow me to emphasize, because I don't believe you heard us." Coldsong finally spoke up, daring a step toward William, but still staying by Twilightstar's side. "This land ain’t for sharin’. We aren't here to negotiate territory or serve pity on your poor unfortunate souls. The upcomin' cold season is tough on everyone, so sharing territory and prey only results in less to go around." He shot an icy glare at the one who reported a hunt and dared to drop WindClan's own fresh-kill in front of them. Shortly after, Nightheart started yelling and several other cats joined in…great. And there was one old cat that just didn’t quit with nonsensical threats. Ugh. "It has been made CLEAR that NONE of us want blood splattered on these cliffs,” He hissed over to the arguing idiots, throwing out a (rather threatening) reminder for no fighting, before turning back on William. “So why do you continue to argue and let your…family, or whatever, act like hostile fools?" His blue gaze burned into William like a cold fire, attempting once more to knock some sense into this cat. "I offered to show you some good and proper territory in the outskirts, but you ignored me. Why's that? If you were truly lookin' for a decent place to stay, then you'd take that offer in a heartbeat over this land...you got unfinished plans here or somethin'?" His gaze narrowed harder on the cream-colored cat, patience drawing thinner and thinner by the moment.

Coldsong paid no mind to the issue between Cowpaw and the former WindClanner. He had no knowledge on her, so she was nothing more than a bratty kit going through their rebellious phase.

"Us? Hostile fools? he suppressed a small laugh before regaining his seriousness, can I contredict this sentence? he didn't waited the response, your clan-mate had, may I insist, started the first, he aggressively acted toward our comarade, who just defended himself",he spoke calmly, trying to be neutral more than everything, it was true, but the Wind Clan cats decided to annoy them a lot, maybe it was test, the more the discussion advanced, the more he was glad to have left the clan, they had become corrupted a lot, the forest needed to have a change done, and they will be the ones who will change everything, he will speak with Laurelpaw after this discussion....
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old November 14th, 2022, 02:52 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki View Post

@Starfall @Moonraven @WhiteDawn @snekeyes4 @CreeperLover649 @TheDragonGoddess @birdie

Killico growled "shut your Mouth or eat crow food foolish one, for i might be old, but i'll still claw ya to deat!" the orniery she-cat meowed in anger

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer