Today 03:39 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2020, 05:17 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Oh god he was taking a nap why did kits always run in here while he was taking a nap. With a groan and a small hiss to nothing the grumpy apprentice stood up and padded over to the kit eyes narrowed. "Yes, what? If this is about a thorn in your paw unless its dug in there so far the queens cant get at it there is no reason you need to come crying to us about it, you'll be fine." He sniffed the air a couple times snorting when he smelled no blood, this was probably something stupid wasnt it, well he should cover all his bases just in case it was serious. "You dont seem injured and I dont smell sickness so whyre you here? I'll help if I can but if this is a joke...." The lanky tom sat down with a thump looking down at the kit (ha that was rare) waiting expectently.

@Cocoa <3 (Throwing snakepaw at this because it isnt serious and theres nothing to be done anyway, also cuz barging in kits)

Last edited by Rani; December 3rd, 2020 at 05:17 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 05:30 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Oh god he was taking a nap why did kits always run in here while he was taking a nap. With a groan and a small hiss to nothing the grumpy apprentice stood up and padded over to the kit eyes narrowed. "Yes, what? If this is about a thorn in your paw unless its dug in there so far the queens cant get at it there is no reason you need to come crying to us about it, you'll be fine." He sniffed the air a couple times snorting when he smelled no blood, this was probably something stupid wasnt it, well he should cover all his bases just in case it was serious. "You dont seem injured and I dont smell sickness so whyre you here? I'll help if I can but if this is a joke...." The lanky tom sat down with a thump looking down at the kit (ha that was rare) waiting expectently.

@Cocoa <3 (Throwing snakepaw at this because it isnt serious and theres nothing to be done anyway, also cuz barging in kits)
"I'm turning white!" The kit wailed. Shadowkit began hyperventilating and sat down, tears beginning to form in his eyes. He was going to die! And it would be painful! And he would be a kit forever in StarClan! ( if Snakepaw decides to brush him off Shadowkit's gonna come back in here later when he has even more white on him just to prove him wrong lol )

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; December 3rd, 2020 at 05:33 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 05:37 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpool limped into the den, ready to see Sparrowskip? The last time the warrior saw the tom was when he was an apprentice. I was away for a long time...
Breaking away from her thoughts with the medicine cat's question. "Yeah. Lionstorm sent me in here for it to be treated." Was she supposed to move closer? Show him her paws? "Oh, Lionstorm wanted me to tell you that he sends his love." The silver and white molly blurred out while her face grew hot from embarrassment.

@:Grimmlin:
Old December 3rd, 2020, 09:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 View Post

"I'm turning white!" The kit wailed. Shadowkit began hyperventilating and sat down, tears beginning to form in his eyes. He was going to die! And it would be painful! And he would be a kit forever in StarClan! ( if Snakepaw decides to brush him off Shadowkit's gonna come back in here later when he has even more white on him just to prove him wrong lol )
...... What? Wait, really, what? The baby was sitting here crying its eyes out over its fur? ......He could adress how stupid this was when the child calmed down a bit. "Right Shadowkit I need you to take some deep breaths with me. Youre making yourself worse right now and I cant help you unless youre calm. Now match me in, out, in, out and repeat." While repeating Snakepaw crouched down to let the kit use him as a cuddle toy or support of whatever he needed viciously suppressing his own annoyance at the fact that the child may get snot all over him.

Once Shadowkit was a little bit more calm he moved on "Right I dont think this is a super big issue but Ill cover some bases to make sure (and to get you to stop crying and leave faster). Do you feel any pain anywhere? Besides the fur have you noticed anything different with you lately? How fast did your fur change? Lastly hold still Im gonna give you a quick look over to check something." With that the apprentice gave the kit a sniff down and some gentle pokes, most likely finding absolutely nothing wrong while waiting for the kit to respond. God as soon as he got his answers he was going to lecture this kid so hard....
Old December 7th, 2020, 07:37 AM
eternally tired

Sparrowskip chuckled a bit at that statement. "That sounds like him." He noticed her paws were a bit bloody so he decided he needed to clean them before anything else. "Hey why don't you go sit in a nest while i go to get some wet moss?" @Shimm-Noel-It-All
--
Sparrowskip went into herb storage to get some cobwebs, Feathermask was looking a bit bloody. He grabbed some and came back to put it on her shoulder and pressed down with them. "This might sting a little, but I'm just getting all the blood off." @Holly Checkmate
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 9th, 2020, 01:28 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
...... What? Wait, really, what? The baby was sitting here crying its eyes out over its fur? ......He could adress how stupid this was when the child calmed down a bit. "Right Shadowkit I need you to take some deep breaths with me. Youre making yourself worse right now and I cant help you unless youre calm. Now match me in, out, in, out and repeat." While repeating Snakepaw crouched down to let the kit use him as a cuddle toy or support of whatever he needed viciously suppressing his own annoyance at the fact that the child may get snot all over him.

Once Shadowkit was a little bit more calm he moved on "Right I dont think this is a super big issue but Ill cover some bases to make sure (and to get you to stop crying and leave faster). Do you feel any pain anywhere? Besides the fur have you noticed anything different with you lately? How fast did your fur change? Lastly hold still Im gonna give you a quick look over to check something." With that the apprentice gave the kit a sniff down and some gentle pokes, most likely finding absolutely nothing wrong while waiting for the kit to respond. God as soon as he got his answers he was going to lecture this kid so hard....
Shadowkit followed orders, breathing slowly and deeply. Eventually he calmed down flopped onto Snakepaw. He flinched at being poked but cooperated otherwise. "I'm b-black, right?" Shadowkit took in a gulp of air as he shakily explained. "B- but I have white s- spots." The kit pointed his nose at his speckled shoulder. The last thing Shadowkit wanted was to die from some awful sickness.

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; December 9th, 2020 at 01:30 PM.
Old December 9th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 View Post

Shadowkit followed orders, breathing slowly and deeply. Eventually he calmed down flopped onto Snakepaw. He flinched at being poked but cooperated otherwise. "I'm b-black, right?" Shadowkit took in a gulp of air as he shakily explained. "B- but I have white s- spots." The kit pointed his nose at his speckled shoulder. The last thing Shadowkit wanted was to die from some awful sickness.
............... Deep breaths Snakepaw you might be able to get away with slapping an older warrior but you defiantly could not get away with slapping a kit. Even if the kit was an idiot. "Shadowkit youre not gonna like it but there is nothing wrong with you. Fur just does that sometimes. Its not hurting you and youre not dying your fur is just changing and while yes its changing fast its nothing to be scared off. So for gods sake calm down will you or Ill go and tell Sootstar you're too much of a scaredy cat to be an apprentice and need to stay in the nursery." It was a low blow and he wouldn't but Snakepaw hated crying and the kit had pissed him off. Sure the changes must be startling but this mess was a bit over the top. "You'll either go completely white or you'll have white spots. The end. Nothing I can or would do because this isn't hurting you, you're fine. Now go and shoo and have your meltdown elsewhere while your should come back if you start to hurt or feel bad we need this space for cats that actually need it." Hmm maybe next time he should throw the baby at Sparrowskip instead, Snakepaw already wasn't known for his bedside manner so kits probably weren't his forte. Whatever this one was stupid and had been dismissed unless it had something important to say it should be running off to the baby den or risk more of the apprentices sass.
Old December 10th, 2020, 03:55 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Giving a nod she let the medicine cat do his job. Sting? Eh it didn't sting at all actually. But it felt funny as if something was tickling her. "thanks. Stupid Turkeys did this-" she half growled at the memory . Those hideous birds ruining her appearance she tried to maintain. If it was wounds from a battle that's different,but by a BIRD?! No! This is outrageous. Feathermask shifted herself so she could stretch out her leg. "How was your day?"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 10th, 2020 at 03:56 PM.
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpool gave a small, awkward smile Lionstorm seemed to be befriending everyone but also closing himself off at the same time. How can one tom be so friendly yet lonely? It was beyond the molly's mind but it was not her business to get into. Nodding the silver and white warrior limped over to some empty nests and waited for Sparrowskip to ready himself.

Old December 14th, 2020, 07:12 AM
Quagsire

My Mood: Hungry

Mousekit walked into the den quietly. Wait, isn't he the loudest kit in the known universe? Huh. "I don't feel well..." he said softly. o that explains it. He sneezed. "Do you has herbs?" @Rani

Please mention me in any posts relating to my character.
Closed Thread