ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:00 AM

Old August 30th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Spicepaw sat near the edge of the clearing, their tail twitching in excitement. The apprentice was quite the energetic one and really wanted to be out in the territory doing things. Of course eating wasn't that bad, as of course you needed to eat in order to run around... but, who cares about that? It was boring to just sit around. Spicepaw wasn't one to complain though. If there was no one to go out of camp with, he was going to have to settle for staying in the camp, no matter how annoying it was for them. They refrained from growling to them self, for they knew that there would be a time in which they could run around the territory. They just needed to find something to do between that time. Something to do. That was something the apprentice was good at. Finding something to do. They could think of anything in a second. Spicepaw, stretching their long legs began to ponder what to do. It came easily to them, and in second they were looking for one of their friends.

@Lily

Last edited by Cosmo; August 30th, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Frogpaw cocked her head at the other cats nervousness. Then sat down, and took a bite out of her mouse. "Sooo...." she said, mouth full. "Doin' anything today?"
Lostpaw nodded slowly," I-I went for battle training today." She meowed twitching her tail as if she was extremely nervous.
(Sorry for a late responce, yesterday was crazy. Now I have 45 quotes to respond to in an hour)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She paused, wondering if he would call her back.
(DOOO IIIIT)
He paused," Silver...can we friends?" He asked unsure of how she'd react
(Sorry for a slow responce, schools crazy RN)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:22 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He paused," Silver...can we friends?" He asked unsure of how she'd react
(Sorry for a slow responce, schools crazy RN)
(*has longer response time and isn't even in school yet*)
"Are we not?" she asked.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(*has longer response time and isn't even in school yet*)
"Are we not?" she asked.
His eyes widened," I-I thought we were only clanmates now as we haven't spoken since kithood." He meowed.

Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Fear. Fear tearing through his mind, forcing him to find an area to sit in. That was all that Greystep was feeling at the moment, was fear. Why did things have to be so complicated sometimes? Why couldn't he just be a normal cat and have a normal life, instead of this - this fear? Whatever the reason, the tom hated it. His yellow optics flashed as the large feline cowered in a corner. From the outside it might appear as though nothing was wrong. He was just sitting, after all - sitting pressed up against the corner of the clearing, beside a tree where he had sat several times. Without Acornflash there, and having not seen Owlwing in a while, life didn't feel quite as... what was the word... enjoyable, anymore. He missed his friends. And his interests. They were both interests of his, and he liked them both equally, and it was confusing to him as to what to do. But now Acornflash was missing. Gone. Forever. So that was clearer to Greystep. Maybe he should just spend some more time with Owlwing until this awful fear went away. The pounding inside his head was nothing short of a dull roar now, and the tom tried to calm himself. Life was okay. He was okay. Everything was fine. Calm swept over the tom, and he breathed a sigh of relief. Calm. It was good. It was good to be calm. And Greystep could feel a sense of serenity sweeping over him, even as he breathed evenly once more. At last, the calm was taking over his mind and the panicked sense was disappearing. Finally, the tom felt free. Now all that was left was to restore those broken pieces of his mind to wholeness again. Although that was easier said then done...

@tawny~

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 5th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Rainflower walked out of the warriors den. A yawn escaped her jaws as she had just woken up. The she-cat was hoping to find her daughter Wolfpaw. It had been a while since she had last hanged out with her. Maybe she's in the apprentice's den Rainflower made her way over to the apprentices den. "Wolfpaw! You in there!" The molly called to her kit. We could go hunting. Or just go for a walk. Or just stay in camp and spend a bit of time together for the first time in a long time.

@Blizzardfang

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 5th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Rainflower walked out of the warriors den. A yawn escaped her jaws as she had just woken up. The she-cat was hoping to find her daughter Wolfpaw. It had been a while since she had last hanged out with her. Maybe she's in the apprentice's den Rainflower made her way over to the apprentices den. "Wolfpaw! You in there!" The molly called to her kit. We could go hunting. Or just go for a walk. Or just stay in camp and spend a bit of time together for the first time in a long time.

@Blizzardfang
Wolfpaw opened her eyes and bounded out of the den. "Hi!" She yelled excited. The apprentice could barely contain her excitement. Ever since she has been apprenticed she's been pushing herself past her limits, which meant no Mom-Daughter quality time. Wonder what I'm gonna do on my day off....
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Wolfpaw opened her eyes and bounded out of the den. "Hi!" She yelled excited. The apprentice could barely contain her excitement. Ever since she has been apprenticed she's been pushing herself past her limits, which meant no Mom-Daughter quality time. Wonder what I'm gonna do on my day off....
Rainflower let out a purr as her daughter walked out of her den. "What would you like to do?" asked Rainflower, purring. The she-cat looked at the fresh kill pile. "But first lets get something to eat. I wouldn't do anything on an empty stomach." added Rainflower. Rainflower began heading over to the pile, her stomache beginning to growl.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Rainflower let out a purr as her daughter walked out of her den. "What would you like to do?" asked Rainflower, purring. The she-cat looked at the fresh kill pile. "But first lets get something to eat. I wouldn't do anything on an empty stomach." added Rainflower. Rainflower began heading over to the pile, her stomache beginning to growl.
"I'm not hungry," she replied but still walked over with her mother. Her body had grown accustomed to functioning on little food. Her stomach was thin but the rest of her was pretty muscular. Your pushing yourself to far Wolfpaw she had heard friends say. Did she listen to them? Of course not! She padded next to her mother, her stride faster than her mother's.