Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bestow your wisdom upon me...
by wolfie
Last post by Mica
Today 09:37 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:35 PM
Windy Hills
Today 09:32 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ellie
Today 09:31 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Today 09:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2020, 07:06 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Moonraven @SilentLamb

Cypressflare ducked her head as she exited the nursery, annoyance flickering in her yellow gaze. Not only had she been disturbed by all the commotion, but of course Lambkit weaseled her way outside. She had only caught some of the conversation, and the parts the molly did hear sent her in rage. Why was Twilightshine talking about a war with the other clans? Dread quickly overcame her as a thought came into her mind. She immediately scanned the camp for Brightstar. She had to be there somewhere, right. To no avail of finding the ginger feline, Cypress shot an icy look at both her sister and her kit. Lambkit. what. are. you. doing." Her voice was harsh and could easily be described as a growl. She hated this entire situation. Lambkit was being, well she was being herself, and now the good-for-nothing deputy was making commands. "As much as I'd love to raid Thunderclan and all, why should anyone listen to what you say?" The warrior had no idea what the current situation was, and in all honesty she didn't care. Hell, even is a Starclan cat came from the heavens and appointed Twilight as the leader of Windclan, she knew that the molly would never really be fit to lead. All she wanted to was drag Lamb back to the nursery, and give her sister a good 'ol slap to the face.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 16th, 2020, 07:17 PM

Summernight listened to Foxpudge, but before she even had a chance to put a word in, the tom next to her started chanting probably one of the most idiotic thing she had heard in her last 50 moons of being around, she gave him a look. "See, Coldsong, this is what'll get you killed- your overconfidence, you do realize that even though there's a chance we could win and claim some land, there's also a chance for them to do the exact same, and in the state we're in right now, every piece of land WindClan owns is precious, Bramblebear has a very fair point there, prey is running low and this can play a great part in future battles, I personally wouldn't fight on an empty stomach, I can't seem to stay focused when I try." She said and looked over at Twilightshine, if they decided to raid, she wouldn't take part in it and probably wouldn't be the only one to do so. "This would've been a great idea if we outnumbered them, but just look around you and tell me if we can hold our own when there's a probability of them having two warriors for one Windclanner and the consequences on WindClan would be... I can't even put it into words..." She said.

Her gaze then turned to Pinewish and nodded at his explanation. "But what we have to understand is that, in this situation, we don't know if we'll come out victorious, we should prioritize on making new warriors to put our odds up, but as of right now, the idea of a raid is most certainly for those who have a death wish, and I'll be honest, I'm not ready to join StarClan just yet." The ginger tabby added, she didn't try to argue with the warrior, she just wanted to show that the lives of her clanmates did matter more than throwing them out like that,and even then, she didn't want to risk WindClan disappearing.

@Blissy Bliss @Alaska @Moonraven
Old January 16th, 2020, 07:21 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

The silver molly looked down as a kit came up to her, a brief spark of confusion in her gaze before a warrior came to collect her. She said nothing to the kit, only wondering how she had managed to get into the Clan meeting. Bramblebear's head shook before she turned her focus back to Twilightshine, pupils narrowed and expression serious. At Summernight's words, she flicked an ear, glad that she had cats who agreed with her.

--

A Siamese molly slid into camp, eyes lazily sliding to the Breezerock as she realized that a Clan meeting was taking place. Cherryfrost's tail flicked and she yawned, not bothering to question why the deputy was atop the Breezerock instead of the leader. She sat down and looked around, hearing words speaking of a raid on ThunderClan. A scowl twisted upon her lips and she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "You pathetic bunch of maggots believe that you'll be able to take on another Clan? Look at you! All so fragile and... disgusting, it's a sad sight. We might as well let all those little kitties keep walking all over us, it's what they've been doing for moons," Cherryfrost stated with a chuckle, narrowing her eyes as she looked up at Twilightshine. "The mice-munchers would destroy all of you unless our precious little leader and deputy focus on making a difference- not starting with a raid. Unless you're all more idiotic than I first thought? Honestly! I knew I was smarter than you all, but I didn't realize it was to this extent!" She then began to groom her pelt, rolling her eyes at the bickering around the Clan.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 16th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @.:Raven:.; |

Pinewish dipped his head at Summernight. "I said the raid was a good idea, but I don't think its really right right now. I too don't want anymore of our clanmates dying thats why I say we should wait until we're much stronger. We're starving and we would never win the battle.", he rmowed. Pinewish agreed with her a little more than foxpudge. "I have just come down from Starclan and I don't want to go back to Starclan anytime soon. That would be a waste of starclan's power to bring me back to life.", he meowed. Pinewish wasn't afraid to tell what he had been through even if it was still a fuzzy memory.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 16th, 2020, 07:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

lowering her head at the near growl she slowly walked back over to her mother [ @Silhouettes ] . "I was curious ...I should know what's going on too..." she said in a somewhat hushed tone. may be all I've done is cause trouble . ....
But as she heard what else her mother said her head perked up" no! I don't want you hurt.....NO RAID! " she frowned.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 16th, 2020, 08:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

After his nice meal, Foxpudge returned to the task at paw.. hunting!

This time around, he managed to find the tracks he'd been following. The scent was stale, but it was there.. so he went after it.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. His paws punched through the snow like a solider marching to battle, only easing off when the scent of rabbit became stronger. Fresher.

He stilled, scanning the snowy plains for signs of life when he saw it-- hopping slowly across the field. And he lunged.

Snow spraying around him, Foxpudge made a wild dive toward the rabbit and managed to snag it with his claws, bringing it down by a leg and moving to pin it. Teeth into its neck killed it within seconds, and he was pleased as a bee when he sat up and began to trudge back in the direction he had come.
@hxneysuckle, @Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 16th, 2020, 08:06 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@.:Raven:.

Eveningpaw had been watching the meeting with rapt attention, eyes darting back and forth to every cat that spoke out. She had a new mentor now—Summernight, was it?—and she touched her nose to the warrior's, eyes sparkling. A mentor! "I can't wait to be trained by you," she meowed in agreement, whiskers twitching with nervous excitement. But before she even had the chance to ask Summernight about when they could begin, the other cats begin to speak up, challenging Twilightshine's words. Everything was going by so fast, it was hard to keep up!

She wasn't sure if saying something herself would help the conversation (or rather, argument), so she kept her mouth shut, though idea upon idea kept brewing in her head. Every time Summernight spoke to Coldsong, she had to force herself not to purr at her words. Even if the other cats didn't think so, Eveningpaw thought that her mentor was already so cool!

Coldsong's chanting caught her attention. "A raid!" she exclaimed, the words slipping out before she could even think to stop herself. That didn't sound like a bad idea!

Wait—with a glance at her mentor, Eveningpaw spotted the disapproval practically written on Summernight. Oh. Maybe... not a raid, then. She frowned, thinking. "We should at least wait until Twilightshine has her nine lives before we even think about a raid," meowed the apprentice, looking around at all the other cats.

lio was here ♥
Old January 16th, 2020, 08:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

To be honest, Foxpudge was actually kind of annoyed with some of these cats...

"Where were half of you when WindClan was dying?" His voice ripped out as a hiss of frustration as he whirled around to face the dissenters. "I know none of you were around when we dealt with the Curse, and you weren't around when we tried to clean up the remains of our Clan-mates." With the exception of a couple cats attending-- Pinewish, Twilightshine, and Brightstar included-- none of them had much of an excuse. And Foxpudge was.. frustrated, when it felt like these cats came out of nowhere and only spoke when Coldsong demanded them to. What, were they sleeping in their dens while everyone else struggled to keep the Clan alive?!

"The raid idea is solely because we're losing territory, and I sincerely don't think the other Clans aren't going to take advantage of it once they realize they won't get any backlash. ThunderClan is the best option. Do you really think they're not starving when they have no territory outside our own? Their territory is more barren than ours."

Foxpudge didn't care for unnecessary destruction, it felt.. petty. "Coldsong, we don't want to kill them. Destroying their dens and herbs is lower than we need to be-- we're not ShadowClan."

@tutler @Xeno @Fuzzy @Alaska @Ever @Moonraven @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Solstice_X @Blissie Bliss @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Tundra @Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 17th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Oh, wow! Now the clan was really jumping. Twilight was debating on if she should A) start every clan meeting by calling out RAID!!! or B)simply allow the clan to discuss topics amongst themselves more often. Out of the two choices she felt like the first would probably be the best or at the least the most humorous. On a more important matter, some of the cats that had shown themselves had been missing for some time, if she recalled they hadn't been around possibly since cleanup duty. Where have they been all this time? They'd have some serious explaining to do.
Coldsong was being ever so loud, he was kind of hurting her ears but she'd allow it since it was getting a reaction. It was clear that he was on the fighting side of things. Summernight managed to push a small button as the feline compared her to past leaders, those wussies and tyrants, she didn't like being compared to anyone she had her own way of doing things. "Summernight, I'm not silencing Coldsong because cats are allowed to express themselves and because most of what he's saying is true. None of you were saying or doing anything until he spoke up and both medicine cats were leaving well before Coldsong started yowling." She pointed out to the annoyed cat. She had not shut down any of the other cats who shouted out crap about her and Bright, she wouldn't do it with Coldsong either because he was hurting and stepping on some cats egos and feelings. Doesn't feel good, does it?
As much as she didn't like it, Foxpudge's thoughts on the raid didn't sound as irritational as she had hoped it would. Out of all the territories, Thunderclan had picked Windclan for a reason clearly. The natural enemy of the weak is not the strong – it is the ones that are even weaker. Still, she wasn't sure they even had enough cats to do as he suggested, it was reckless and made her uneasy, yet, unexpected and they'd hold the element of surprise. Life was not without its risks. The she-cat was enticed for now.
There goes Coldsong making her want to smack him again, she appreciated the enthusiasm but did he not think that was a bit extreme at all? Plus, she wasn't fond of Thunderclan retaliating hitting them harder. Okay, Summernight wasn't totally wrong for an adult cat he was rather kittenish. Twilightshine was starting to wonder if she should have given him Fireflypaw after all, perhaps the apprentice would teach him a little bit about humility, the leader knew it was wishful thinking on her part. "Hush, Coldsong! You may call out raid all you'd like but do it at a level that won't make me deaf or tell Thunderclan what we're dong." Twilight couldn't hear the rest of the clan with his voice drowning them out.
Pinewish seemed impartial to both sides, Lambkit, although young, Twilight still considered a clanmate and thus allowed to have a voice, was clearly against the idea. Bramblebear seemed to want to play it cautiously and let Thunderclan end itself, so no was her answer. She barely managed to catch the softspoken Fireflypaw's words that went against his new mentor, she was glad that he wasn't like those impressionable apprentices that went with their mentors' ideas and thoughts like they couldn't have a voice or thoughts of their own. She really would jump down there and hit Coldsong if he put the poor tom down for it. Cypressflare was ignored since she had no clue what was even going on and took forever to collect the unsupervised kit. Summernight was talking a little more sense this time, the warrior didn't seem to like playing with risk.
A mouthy she-cat suddenly showed up, she was like an even worse Coldsong! Not quite as bad as the strange tom Foxpudge had brought in. That cat must have been one of the missing cats since Twilightshine couldn't recall her name off the top of her head. She was also ignored for just showing up right now. Pinewish was suddenly changing his tune, Eveningpaw couldn't seem to make up her mind, although made a good point about Twilightshine getting her lives. The new leader still was uncertain she actually wanted to lead this bunch but letting Brightstar step back up... well that just wasn't a good idea.
Foxpudge seemed to have noticed the sudden increase in clanmates too. Twilightshine had been arguing the exact same points many of the cats who were against the raid were. Why hadn't they raised their voices earlier? Foxpudge annoyed her, not in a horrible way. The tom had a head on his shoulders and could actually use it, she respected that begrudgingly. Twilightshine turned away from her clanmates momentary to look down at Bright, the she-cats been more than just quiet this whole time. The molly had just been leading this clan not long ago did she not want to say something?
"I said I'd let the clan decide on what to do and I'm a cat of my word, many seem to want to play it safe over risking their lives. However, I'll admit that this raid has me interested at least in the way you have it planned." She stifled a yawn ready to leave her maw. By now she would have been taking a power nap. Ugh! This deciding between life and death like this was cutting into her sleep. "If we had some time to get the clan at least on its feet before this raid, borders patrolled, bellies somewhat filled, training getting done, and more of our lost cats are returned, I'd consider it." Twilightshine didn't like going against her initial plans yet she knew that they'd have to get their territory back at some point in time. She didn't see the urgency as Foxpudge did, regardless, his plans for a raid were not bad and could be used.
"If we had time to get back on our paws, would those of you against the raid be willing to give it a chance?" She directed her question towards the clan.

@tutler @Xeno @Fuzzy @Alaska @Ever @BILL. @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Solstice_X @Blissie Bliss @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Tundra @Kitty Mama @mochi @Starfall @Pepperkins @RedHead @ponyapan @ @~WolfDen~ @Aquilex @Silhouettes
@The Cannibal @Lilyfur2 @cloudypeach @damaatsii @Ever @vermin @Cecily Herondale @Delta @touka @Shimm @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Heartstruck @North @.:Virgo:. @Snail-paw @somerandomdudewhogotbored @gemini
[I've updated the allegiance for Windclan, we're missing over forty cats so they are not considered official members of the clan. Please check if any of your cats are on the missing list. If they are, you may report to Twilightshine in her den about their disappearance and rejoin the clan.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 17th, 2020 at 03:57 PM.
Old January 17th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

This was a bit chaotic. After no cat doing anything for moons, including her, it was almost overwhelming to have so much going on. Every-cat had their own opinions on all this but Brightstar had to just take a step back. The tom Foxpudge had brought in had aggerated her enough now with cats actually talking and arguing the creamy molly needed to just take it all in. Yes, it may be taken as being lazy but Brightstar simply needed time to grasp what was going on to take a calmer approach. She hadn't done a good job of that earlier.
The molly had literally stepped back from the Clan, narrowed brown eyes observing the whole situation. Everyone's movements words and hidden meanings. Coyotesnarl odiously had no respect for this meeting, he was just as lazy as the rest of them! With Coldsongs outburst about how terrible of a leader she was she had to agree. That was pencilly why she was stepping down. WindClan was just getting worse with leader after leader like her. Worse then her even. At least she had some sense to know she wasn't fit to be leader.
Border patrols. Simple enough.. Except it wasn't, who could she be sure would actually go out on these border patrols. She would send them but would they listen. That was a thing Bright hoped to fix and soon.

She might have missed something.... Cats were wanting to raid ThunderClan? her bother and Foxpudge included. Yeah that could make sense. But not now! Once they were back on their paws, more properly fed and trained maybe they should attack ThunderClan. "A raid at this time would be foolish." Brightstar commented from where she had silently sat observing the going ons. "Too clear this up, I don't think anyone is meaning to attack at once." The molly meowed looking over the cats. "If they do, they need to remember what state our Clan is in. I do agree however, that once we are stronger, better fed and Twilightshine has her lives that taking back our land would be a good idea. Though I doubt any of the other Clans are going to take more of our land. Then they already have. They could have already done that and haven't." She explained.
Foxpudge's words caught her ears but she couldn't say she completely agreed with him. Completly being the key word. Though before she got a chance to comment on his suggestions Twilightshine spoke again.
She was right Coldsong was loud, very loud, Bright had just chosen to ignore his chanting for the sake of her sanity. Or ear drums maybe. Even if his word rang in her ears...
Now Twilightshine saw her point of view or was it Bright saw Twilight's? Either way Brightstar agreed with the new/soon to be leader. It was best to consider the raid after they were stronger. "Once we are stronger a raid should be one of our options to get back the territory ThunderClan stole." She agreed.

@tutler @Xeno @BILL. @Alaska @Ever @Moonraven @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Solstice_X @Blissie Bliss @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Tundra @Kitty Mama

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread