Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 11:48 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 11:44 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:43 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:35 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2020, 12:22 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Jaykit shrug his shoulders, sticking out his bottom lip to form a pout. Jeez, he didn't know everything. "NO CLUE, " He would reply. "Argh, my brain h,,hurts.." The tom would whine, his pout turning into a scowl. He would lightly shake his head, rising to his paws. "Slatepaw, " Jaykit breathed in dramatically, squinting his eyes at the apprentice. "Are we friends?"
The older she-cat examined her young friend, raising her brow curiously at the question. After a moment of contemplation, she nodded her head in a slow sort of bow, "In my mind, we are. What do you think?" She cocked her head curiously, curling her large, fluffed tail around her paws as she waited for his answer.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 22nd, 2020, 01:40 PM
Kindheart

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
Bumblebelly emerged from the Warriors den with a deep, cold ache in his bones. His stomach was turning, too fragile and sensitive from worry to hold down a meal. His pale green eyes turned their glance from the prey pile - still lacking a fair amount of prey - to the clearing that drowned in the early mourning light. He found a spot further from the other cats to lay. With a stomach on the brink of bringing up its contents, he didn't feel up to doing much. You couldn't exactly hunt when you were on the edge of spewing with every fast movement. Bumblebelly rested his orange chin on his paws, ears flattened back against his head, the air around him rather sombre.

{ @Slatepaw }
Slatepaw had already been up and awake this morning, having gone on an early morning hunting trip with her mentor. However, he had left her to do some patrols, sending her back to camp with what prey they had caught. The massive black apprentice came pacing into the camp, a robin and mouse clamped between her teeth. As she approached the fresh-kill pile, her dull green eyes, basked with intimidation caught sight of her father. Placing the kills in the pile, she paced towards him, filing with concern. Once a tail length away, she sat and cocked her head, questioning, "Dad?" She had never been very chatty or affectionate; the sound of her mew being a rare one.

Everything Finder

Old March 22nd, 2020, 01:47 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

He perked his ears up at the title he wore with pure pride. A purr instantly sounded from the Tom as he looked up, his eyes widen with focus now as his lips turned from their melancholy frown to a bright smile. "Slatepaw! Its lovely to see you. Sit, sit!" He looked to the soft path of land left open besides him, the tip of his long tabby tail wagging with excitement.
@Slatepaw

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; March 22nd, 2020 at 01:47 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 01:51 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

honeyleaf stretched out in the clearing, she hadn't spoken to a cat in ages! honeyleaf tucked into herself and side,geez am I just a ghost now? did starclan take me in my sleep? she huffed at the thought. she stared up and watched the clouds roll by.
[OPEN FOR ROLEPLAY]
Old March 22nd, 2020, 01:56 PM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber'light View Post
honeyleaf stretched out in the clearing, she hadn't spoken to a cat in ages! honeyleaf tucked into herself and side,geez am I just a ghost now? did starclan take me in my sleep? she huffed at the thought. she stared up and watched the clouds roll by.
[OPEN FOR ROLEPLAY]
"Aren't you suppose to be doing patrols or something?" A molly apprentice sneered from the shadows of the camp, Dogpaw was pacing anxiously, back and forth along the clearing. Her paws were itching to get out into the terrority but it wasn't wise without a mentor, or any warrior, really.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 22nd, 2020, 01:57 PM
Kindheart

The large black she-cat nodded at her father's command, moving from her seat to sit beside him as she curled her tail around her massive, awkward paws, "You don't look good." She examined him with worry in her intimidating eyes, her dark nose twitching as the wind blew against it.
@Bumblebelly

----------------------------------------

Blackfoot came to enter the camp, having just returned from marking the borders. As he did, his golden eyes fell onto Honeyleaf. She looked rather bored and he didn't have any plans; socializing would do him well also. Bowing his head politely as he approached, he flicked his ears in a greeting, "How are you today, Honeyleaf?"
@amber'light

Everything Finder

Old March 22nd, 2020, 01:57 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Frogkit trailed after the small tom in a bouncy sort of manner, carefully watching his movements. She paused as he did at the base of the sapling, glancing up to the branches that had begun to reach to the sky. While he scrambled up, she hesitated before sinking her own tiny claws into the bark. It was slow going but before long she met him up top.

"Woah." she mewed, in awe of the view of the camp from a higher perspective.
Owlkit smiled and pointed to the nursery.
"Look!" he meowed. "You can see the top of the nursery from up here!" Then he pointed to the fresh-kill pile. "AND you can tell exactly how much prey there is in the fresh-kill pile. It isn't that much, but it's enough!" Then her turned toward her and smiled. "I love it up here.." he said. "It's a place to get away... from everyone." He looked to his paws, hoping she didn't think he was weird. With his stubby tail, it always felt like he was weird.

Notes:
1. The sapling isn't that tall XD
2. He's really self-conscious of his stubby tail.

@shortstack

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!

Last edited by Fallenpine; March 23rd, 2020 at 02:02 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:08 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

honeyleaf looked over to see an apprentice, "oh no, not Unless I'm called out to a patrol, but I could always go on a hunting patrol..." she said the last part aloud and sat up, "why dose mentor refuse to take you out?" she tilted her head, she didn't recognize the apprentice not yet at least. @Bumblebelly
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:10 PM
s

"I dont feel it either, to be honest." Bumblebelly murmured softly, trembling slightly where he sat. Even his scent - usually musky and earth-like with a slightly sweet tone - was on the sour side. He smelt ill. The tom cat lowered his gaze to his own paws, large like his daughters. "If.. let's say, I wasn't around anymore, would you take care of Dogpaw?" He looked up to meet her sight, his large green eyes were sad, filled with doubt. "I know she isn't fond of me but I worry. For you both, as a father should."
@Slatepaw

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:13 PM
s

"Theres a lot going on, do you think a warrior has the time for an apprentice!" She snapped at the other in defense, the pang of regret for how harsh her words were, but she wouldn't apologise. "Its fine, Icestar will give me one soon. Shes out leader, I trust her to choose me one."
@amber'light

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread