by zBlaze
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:23 AM

Old April 4th, 2023, 10:14 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

[ @poseidon @Cherry~ ] - apologies for the late response!
BUZZFLIGHT
■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Buzzflight nodded in response and agreement to the other warrior's advice. She wondered briefly if Riverclan had a lot of issues with mink infestations since they were pretty much crossed through with water. That would be inconvenient. Oh well, yet another reason why Thunderclan was superior, she thought good-naturedly. Although she was not one of those crazy felines who thought their clan was best and everyone else sucked, she did have a healthy amount of pride in her faction.

The calico warrior watched from a ways away as Oriolepaw went down to the water, pale green eyes focused on his movement's. To Hailhawk, she murmured quietly, "He's a natural. Look how practiced that crouch is!" It was impressive, really, the level of comfort exhibited by this apprentice. She probably would've mistaken him for a warrior from a distance away judging on the basis of his hunting style. Buzzflight was curious to see if his other skills measured up in quite the same way, or if he was a one-hit wonder.

As she watched, sudden movement erupted in the grasses around the apprentice. He'd found one! She scampered forward silently to get a better look, careful to stay downwind so the mink and hunter wouldn't be disturbed by her scent. The hunt quickly evolved into a miniature battle, with the feisty little beast holding it's own. It wasn't long before Oriolepaw managed to deal the killing blow, however, and felled the mink. He looked rather startled at the victory, much to Buzzflight's amusement.

Excited, she bounded forward to congratulate him. "Nice job!" she chirped enthusiastically. "Ooh, your leg's bleeding a bit...that's okay, walk it off, walk it off!" she said dismissively, hoping it wasn't too bad. "That was very well done," she chattered on, "A very impressive kill! I wouldn't make a habit of that sort of hunt, though," she recommended with a twinkle in her eye. "Minks are a risky prey to go after, and that brawl likely scared off any other prey in the area," she pointed out. "But you did great! This'll be a story to tell for many moons, I'm sure."

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old April 5th, 2023, 01:35 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Nightgaze sprinted swiftly through the trees her pelt flattened against the rushing wind.
Old April 5th, 2023, 07:08 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

"Impressive." Hailhawk said. "Well done Oriolepaw." He praised. "You got some nicks and scratches to bring back with you as well. I'd suggest getting those looked at too." He said. "Don't want any infections." He warned. "I think heading back would be good now, since you're bleeding." He suggested but knew he wasn't in charge.

( @Cherry! @ophelia )
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 8th, 2023, 09:14 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 20 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur felt pleased. This had been a useful and satisfying way of spending his day, and Oriolepaw seemed genuinely grateful for the lesson he'd received from him. Does it mean I'm... a good mentor? He wanted desperately to believe that, but he couldn't as long as Crowpaw treated him like a roach.

"I'm really glad I could help. Why don't you go and take something from the fresh-kill pile now? I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to revise today's practice in your mind and figure out more moves on your own." He commented with a friendly smile, tapping his head with his tail before leaving the Training Cave.

A wave of his gray tabby tail, and he was gone.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ ok! I really hope you enjoyed it! ]
Old April 9th, 2023, 09:59 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

[ @dragonwind ]

Stoneskull raised his muzzle as he stood beside Owlclaw. There apprentice's Oceanpaw and Flowerpaw. The two siblings sat.
"Alright! Were going to be fighting today, were going to refresh out getting out from under a cat skills. Understood?" he meowed

Oceanpaw beamed beside his sister. "Yeah!" he purred.

Owlclaw turned to Flowerpaw with a small smile. "Ready?" he asked

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 10th, 2023, 02:58 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

[ @ShadeCosmic. ]

Oceanpaw had been chosen to go explore with one apprentice. His sister Flowerpaw being punished for something dumb...again he couldn't take her with him. His other sister Bumblepaw with a broken hind paw couldn't come either. And lastly his mother and father being busy with kits.

So he had chosen the fun looking Burntpaw! Maybe they could grow to be good friends. He looked for Burntpaw, hoping she had followed his slightly quiet mew to explore.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 10th, 2023, 06:52 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Foxflurry seemed just as frayed as she did, eyes wild and desperately looking for any possible way out from this. Not just the trap, but this damn nightmare. Cinderpaw's eyes flickered between the warrior and Galekit's tail, silver noose cutting deeper into the little tom's tail with every second. She swallowed back a scream - a scream at the reality of this mess, a scream at whatever had led him out here...

His faint whimper cut through the air and Cinderpaw's thoughts. She turned to the grey-furred kit, burying her muzzle in the crook of his neck and shoulder. "You'll be out of here in just a few," She murmured, wondering of any way to make this less painful for him And for her, because every single word Galekit seemed to say tore her heart further from her chest.

"You don't gotta do that for me. I'm big, so I can hunt for all of you... Thank you, kid. We'll be home soon, n' then I can teach you all about hunting safely..." Her words were strangled, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. It had to be because she was here. She was the reason they were all getting hurt... and yet, it was like she was the only one who could fix it.

Her eyes glazed the nearby terrain for anything sharp, and eventually Cinderpaw would return holding a rock between her teeth, chipped sharp. Her chest heaved with breaths that hardly did anything. "Foxflurry, I need you to... hold him. I can make it quick."

[ @carmen @puppeteer ]
Old April 11th, 2023, 01:51 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

-Maplebloom-

Dashing into the forest, she turned her head to see if Rowanblaze was following her, before stopping and taking in a deep breath, letting her worries drift away, and she suddenly felt calm and peaceful, standing there just breathing, her eyes closed. @Speckear

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old April 11th, 2023, 02:12 PM

My Mood: Fine

Rowanblaze padded along following Maplebloom watching the sky thinking about stuff then he sat down humming to himself a small song to himself. @Silvershadow13
Old April 11th, 2023, 02:24 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckear View Post
Rowanblaze padded along following Maplebloom watching the sky thinking about stuff then he sat down humming to himself a small song to himself. @Silvershadow13

-Maplebloom-

Maplebloom turned her head at the noise and saw Rowanblaze humming a small tune,
"Where'd you learn music?" She asked quietly as they walked through the forest.

@Speckear

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; April 11th, 2023 at 02:26 PM.