Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
it only exists in the dark...
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:32 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:20 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 09:16 AM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by zBlaze
Today 09:03 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 08:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2020, 08:38 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Standing near her mother now . Lambkit had her ears folded back. She was still gonna say no . But....she wanted this to be over and felt a bit tired . still no.. but with a yawn. The molly gave a nod ' yes 'to twilightshines [ @Moonraven ] final words.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 19th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[Open]
The large broad-shouldered tom stepped out into the training moor. It was a particularly cold, he was hungry as he was sure many cats in Windclan were. Prey was hard to come by these days. Batglare decided to leave what could be found on the pile for the other cats. It was easy enough to distract his mind from hunger by doing something else, training was the first thing that came to mind. Nothing much was getting done in Windclan, not even training, he was hoping things would change with this rank swap. He had strong doubts about Twilightshine from what he knew about her, but he wouldn't mind her proving him wrong. With that thought in the back of his mind, the brown and white coon cat lowered himself into a crouch before springing, moving quickly for someone of his size, attacking an invisible enemy. He could exhaust himself with training, better than worrying about when his next meal would be.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 19th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Engaged to Ian

Twilightshine didn't bother waiting to see if anyone else had anything to say, brushing aside Mistyfern's angry words with a flick of her tail. That tom got rattled far too easily, own up to your faults and mistakes and they hurt less, or in Twilight's opinion not at all. Pushing off the rock, she landed lightly on the snowcovered ground. Her quiet emerald eyes honed in on Foxpudge as he began asking about the lives. That's right, she needed to go all the way to Starcave and get lives, if she could get them. She wasn't sure how Starclan would take to the whole Brightstar yielding and Twilightshine replacing her.
"I'll be heading to the cave with Brightstar as soon as possible. Whether they will accept her resignation or not I can't say. I have no clue what goes through Starclan's head." She assumed that Starclan would accept what Bright already had, she wasn't ready to lead, Twilightshine wasn't really ready to lead either but she had a vision and knew what direction she wanted to take the clan. They'd probably end up still perishing at the rate they were going... but that was that.
"Oh, I forgot you were here." She drawled, optics looking towards the agitated Mountatingrowl. She should probably figure out what to do with this tom and what he wanted from them. No matter how she turned it around inside her head there was no way any sane cat would want to join Windclan. She was astounded he wasn't heading towards the hill after witnessing that meeting if it could even be called that.
"Brightstar, you can go ahead and organize the border patrols as well as some battle training if we have cats to spare, Coldsong can lead it if he's not needed for borders." Leading the battle training might shut Cold up for a little bit at least.

[These patrols are due on the January 26, patrols leader should report to the leader's den when finished. If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours continue on without them. If patrols aren't finished or cats skip the patrol, Twilight will remove them from patrols for a certain amount of time and find a fitting and/or humiliating punishment for the cats. Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the Territory.]

"Quicksilver [ @RedHead ] take your apprentice, Cowpaw [ @vermin ] along with Summernight [ @.:Raven:. ] and Eveningpaw [ @pathos ] on a hunting patrol. Trying hunting near Riverclan's border without causing trouble if possible." If they were lucky, really really lucky, maybe Riverclan chased some prey into their territory. "Gingerrain [ @Silhouettes ] you're going to take Goldfeather [ @Slushie ] , Pinewish [ @Blissie Bliss] and Hogpaw [ @hxneysuckle ] on another hunting patrol. You can try near Shadowclan without messing with their border." She was slowly getting the hang of telling cats what to do.
"Foxpudge you need to come speak with me in my den for a moment. Large highly exasperating tom, because I know I'll probably forget about you." Something that was really easy to do. "You can come into my den when that she-cat." She jerked her chin in Tawnystep's direction. "Comes out," Feeling that she had accomplished something even if it was as small as patrols, Twilightshine made her way back to her den without glancing back to see if her orders were being followed.
@BILL. @Fuzzy

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 19th, 2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old January 19th, 2020, 09:11 PM
An indecisive rat

@Slushie @Blissie Bliss @hxneysuckle

Gingerrain was just minding his own business, lazily laying down in the clearing when of course it had to be ruined. Not only was he going on a patrol, but he was leading it, too! Grumpily the tom got to his paws, his hefty frame begrudgingly standing up and waiting for the rest of his patrol to arrive. Hopefully he could get this over with quickly. Deciding to sit down again while awaiting for the cats to join him, a frown was clear on his face as he let out an angry huff.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 19th, 2020, 09:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

[figured this would be better than posting at the breezerock again]

"Sorry darlin'," Mountaingrowl purred as he slid in the den after Foxpudge, half-lidded gaze on Twilightshine. Oh yes, he was being defiant, disobeying Twilightshine's request for him to wait for Tawnystep. "Didn't realize you bickerin' bunnies needed me to say much on the matter of you bein' pathetic. Would you have liked me to say more, my little meadowsweet? I didn't know you were so invested in my words, sweetheart."

Beside him, Foxpudge uncomfortably shuffled his paws. Yep, he was definitely regretting bringing this idiot back, and it didn't help he was a little on edge knowing Twilightshine wanted Tawnystep too. Why both of them? "Look, can you just.. shut up for once? I swear to StarClan half the stuff that comes out of your mouth is about as charming as a piece of roadkill."

"Oh, I disagree, boy." Mountaingrowl's smirk was confident, a twisted grin that screamed ill-intent despite his attempts of being 'sly'. "Blossoms like this fine she-cat love it. They like big, powerful toms-- of course you wouldn't understand."
@Moonraven, @hxneysuckle

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Engaged to Ian

Lovely, the oaf was sexist. Twilightshine stared at Mountaingrowl with a vacant expression. How many times was he dropped on his head as a kit? Calling this cat an idiot would be insulting to the majority of Windclan. That was saying something considering how low her clan's IQ was. He just kept talking out of his ass, she wondered if his parents regretting having him? He was one of those kits that should have been drowned at birth or like sat on, one or the other. She would have done it if she had known she would have to deal with this right now.
Twilight wondered if she told Mountain that she was into she-cats would he shut up? Or at least stop with the degrading pet names? Her ears were going to bleed, he was that terrible. Taking a seat, she wrapped her long bushy tail around her paws, turning ever so slightly so that her body was facing Foxpudge. "When something intelligent comes out of its mouth, I'll acknowledge it." She told Foxpudge. He didn't exist so he didn't get a gender. Twilight was probably making it worse for herself, yet, she couldn't bring herself to care right now. Mountain was the type of cat that made her fur fall out and skin crawl. When she killed him, which she would, she'd have to make it enjoyable but how?
"So, Foxpudge, are you trying to make me hate you or something?" Why else would he bring Mountaingrowl here unless it was to make her suffer? "What in the world compelled you to bring that," she pointed a paw in the direction of the cause of her earache, "all the way to Windclan?"
@BILL.

Last edited by Moonraven; January 23rd, 2020 at 10:30 AM.
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:23 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I can assure you," Foxpudge told her bluntly, "he wasn't.. anything like this at the border. Had I known all he wanted to do was run his mouth and be less respectful than a ball of dung, I would have led him into the outskirts and ditched his sorry hide." Oh, sure, Mountaingrowl could try to track him-- but Foxpudge figured it'd be hard if he made a lot of tracks that went no where. "I don't know if we should even hear this.. loud boulder out, since you already know about the ThunderClan border being moved."

"Feisty." Mountaingrowl purred at Twilightshine, aware she was trying to ignore him but not giving a damn as he saddled up close to her. "Just the way I like 'em. You act this tough to all the toms, little dandelion? Mhm, surprised you don't have more on your tail."
@Moonraven

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 19th, 2020, 11:27 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
(Oof, yeah Brightstar lol)

"I...uh.."The black and white molly couldn't think of a comeback to say to Creekrunner. Before she could open her mouth again the tom stopped abruptly, his tail high in the air as he listened for whatever caught his attention. Carefully the queen went in a half-circle, with Creekrunner on one side and the molly facing him from the other side. Hackles raised the she-cat noticed the rabbit. Perfect! She thought, getting ready to kill the prey. The rabbit bolted for its life and she was ready to take it. Running straight towards her Songbird raised her paw and swiped at the rabbit, causing it to hit the ground and be dazed. Before it could get away she pounced on the rabbit, giving it a swift death.
@mochi
Creekrunner
"Nice!" He complimented the she-cat with a grin, trotting over to her with a purr. "The clan needs whatever we can get our paws on." He waved his tail lightly behind him, his icy green eyes gleaming with a mixture of pride and enjoyment. It felt so good to be out here, hunting with Songbird. It wasn't just because the clan desperately needed to be fed. He just genuinely enjoyed hanging out with this she-cat. "We make a great team."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old January 19th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Engaged to Ian

Foxpudge couldn't have devoured him? Or at least eaten his tongue? Cut his vocal cords? Something to spare her poor ears from this nonsense?! Twilightshine refused to believe that Mountatingrowl wasn't like this when Foxpudge brought him over the border. The leader couldn't help but stare owlishly at Foxpudge, like a-dramatic-fight-on-a-thin-rocky-bridge-over-a-neverending-chasm-with-her-losing-her-right-paw-and-him-suddenly-saying-"Twilight-I-am-your-father"-in-a-deep-voice-and-her-dramatically-screaming-NOOOOOO type of stare. Foxpudge could have spared her so much pain if he had just killed the tom while leading him to the Outskirts. Now it fell to her to save humanity and the world from the dumbass flirty sexist who couldn't take a hint.
Seeing how the nincompoop was getting closer, fearing that his stupidity was catchy, Twlightshine promptly got to her paws and walked over to Foxpudge, circling around the tom, and took a seat directly behind him. Personal space wasn't in Twilight's vocabulary since she sat as close as physically possible to Foxpudge. This was all the warrior's fault, using him as a meat shield to absorb whatever brain-eating disease that Mountaingrowl had was one way Foxpudge could make up it up to her. She'd be down a possible cannibal but it was a sacrifice Twilightshine was willing to risk.
"Foxpudge, tell the nincompoop that it is to remove itself from my den or I will have my warriors remove it from the clan." She peered out from behind the warrior with great cation. Mountaingrowl had to have some sort of illness because Twilight refused to believe that mother nature would allow someone like that to survive as long as he has. She wasn't sure why she had to even hear the flirt out if all he had to tell her was about the borders which she already knew about.
@BILL.

Last edited by Moonraven; January 23rd, 2020 at 10:30 AM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

With that it was over. The one meeting she both dreaded and looked forward to. The meeting that proved WindClan was really alive! That cats wanted to fight for their home! Yes. This meeting not only changed the structure of WindClan but the whole being of the Clan. Given she didn't say much with the shock of cats actually being alive and talking, fighting and being a Clan.
Brightstar's ears twitched with her name being mentioned, more than once. Right. They had to travel all the way to Starcave today. Bleh. That was a long way. Twilightshine didn't even realize.
"Alright, these patrols better get done while we're gone." She warned the warriors as she stood up and looked for who should go where. Leave Coldsong to do battle training. If there was enough cats that'd be totally fine.
Ah she knew who to use as a leader for the ThunderClan border. A cat who had shown interest in not stirring up trouble. "Bramblebear ( @hxneysuckle ) I want you to take Deerblossom ( @MagicCat99 ) and Creekrunner ( @mochi ) to the ThunderClan border. Don't move the border back. Just mark it where it is and let them know we live." She informed the three warriors. Bramblebear was being in trusted not move the border. Bright just hoped that was the right cat for the job.
"Batglare! ( Moonraven ) You're in charge of the RiverClan border. Take Silverdust ( @Solstice_X ) and his apprentice Wolfpaw ( @~WolfDen~ ). If the border is moved leave it. We really don't want RiverClan at our tails. Mark it well, where it is." Brightstar meowed to them making sure her voice was heard clearly. No one was getting out of these duties. They had to be dead or something to get out of them.
Now one last border. Who could she trust to actually move the border back? She'd do it herself but that was out of the question. Wasn't like she could be in two places at once. So, she had to trust someone... Ah she was just going to go on a limb here. "Diasycloud ( @WaywardAngel ). You're taking the patrol to ShadowClan's border. Move it back to wherever it was before Foxpudge moved it. Rookpatch ( @The Cannibal ) will go with you." Brightstar informed the two. Just two warriors would be best to move the border. Less warriors to get in an argument with.
"If any of you find prey or anything we might need bring it back with you. She addressed the tree patrols. Now... Coldsong, he had an apprentice yes so he could take another apprentice and a warrior. "And Coldsong( @Fae ). With Twilightshine's request you're going to lead a battle training patrol. Take your apprentice, Fireflypaw( @Tundra ), Flamerose ( @touka ) and..." She scanned the crowd. Ah! There one was. "Cranepaw( @Kitty Mama ). You know how a battle training goes." Brightstar meowed sure she'd gotten it all covered. That was all the patrols. Right?
Well with that she looked over the cats again. "I expect these to all get finished and reposted to Twilightshine and I when we're back." The creamy molly finished off.
And that was that.

[Same with the hunting patrols! Patrols will over on JANURAY 26TH! cats will be punished if they do not participate in the patrol. Bright will yell at your cat for not finishing their patrols. Leaders are to report to Bright, no ifs ands or buts. Starters should be posted at the border you're assigned to.]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 20th, 2020 at 12:30 AM.
Closed Thread