Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:41 PM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by squidz
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 12:33 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:27 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 12:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2020, 03:35 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

hehe....well my name is Stormkit..whats yours?" She asked,chuckleing at the fact that he had spoken his mind.She sat down,with her tail curled neatly around her white and black paws. Breezekit padded up behind Stormkit. "Who are you?" the tortoiseshell kit asked,curling her tail around her black paws as she sat down.
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:56 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

It didn't take him long to find the camp, since there was a trail of WindClan scent leading right up to it, but he hesitated before ducking his way through the entrance. It felt kind of weird to be walking into a different Clan's camp. The last time he'd done something like this, it was to raid ShadowClan, and they clearly had different intentions right now.

Sagehawk glanced back at his clanmates with a shaky smile, stopping in the middle of the clearing. WindClan was definitely here-- he could smell their fear-tinged scent nearby. His gaze wandered, checking out each of the dens before settling on what he thought to be the leader's. "Is-- uh, is Flintstar around?" he asked to nobody in particular. He thought about asking for Coyotesnarl instead, but it was probably best to let the leader of this clan know their intentions first before swooping off with the WindClanners. Fidgeting uncomfortably, he looked around at the ThunderClan cats before dropping his gaze.

@hxneysuckle @Moon Lily @Blissie Bliss @Starbot @wren, @RedHead

lio was here ♥

Last edited by BEAR.; April 5th, 2020 at 04:21 PM. Reason: added mentions
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:02 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Blossombreeze's old bones began to ache after her first mouse was caught in moons but god did it feel brilliant to be alive! The elderly girl practically bounced into the clearing, her long fluffy tail held up high behind her as she proudly dropped her mouse off in the clearing. It wasnt a fat mouse nor thin but a mouse was a mouse and the important was that she was the one to catch it.

Her bright eyes was quick to spot little Thistlekit on their own. years of being a queen had left her keen at kitsitting and the likes, she could see them from a mile off! Even if her eye sight wasn't up to standards anymore. The huge, fluffy cat smoothly made her way over, sitting besides the small thing. Her scarf like tail curled around Thistlekit in a protective manner, keeping the breeze off of them. "Well good morning, little pumpkin! How are you holding up?" She purred.

@lone

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
well, she wasn't exactly... friendly, but larchkit could work with that. at the very least, she wasn't actively telling him how awful he was. "mind if i keep you company in the meantime? you sorta look like you could use a friend," he mewed with a friendly grin. asking seemed like the best policy in this situation; after all, thawkit didn't seem all that interested in his company, but he could at least offer it. who knew, maybe she was just one of those kits who took a while to warm up to others. larchkit was familiar with those.

a scowl didn't do much to attract other kits; on the contrary, if anything, it seemed to be a warning signal to stay away. it certainly didn't do much for her attempts to get others to stay near her; as a matter of fact, it only chased them further away, and it wasn't hard for thistlekit to get upset over that. why shouldn't she? kits were so shallow sometimes, it was annoying. then again, she had a tendency to judge others when she first met them, so who was she to speak about it?

with her trademark scowl on her features, thistlekit curled her small tail around her paws, doing nothing but watching; if someone wanted to talk to her, they could. if they didn't, she could do nothing but get more and more frustrated until she looked like the type of cat you probably wouldn't want to talk to.
@Dust

boy, was fennelkit bored. laying on his back didn't seem to do much for his boredom, and even worse, the other kits in the nursery didn't seem to care. he could've thrown a fit (that would've gotten their attention quickly, but not in the positive way he was hoping for), and rounding up the other kits in the nursery would've taken too much time. he needed entertainment, and he needed it now. so, what to do?

instead of asking around, as he probably could've done (and successfully gathering attention), fennelkit did the next best thing. "anyone else in here bored out of their minds?" he asked loudly, glancing at the nursery (which looked to be upside-down at the moment, given his position) and awaited a response. surely it had to come soon, right? there was no way he could be ignored now.
@Sneakyfox55
Thawkit was startled. He wanted to spend time. With her? Why her? She wasn't pretty or nice or fun or... anything. But... at least he was nice.
"Ok.." she mumbled. "My name's Thawkit. Um.... how are you?" Was this how cats talked to others? She had NO. Idea. Her amber eyes gazed at him, a little less piercing than normal.

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
well, she wasn't exactly... friendly, but larchkit could work with that. at the very least, she wasn't actively telling him how awful he was. "mind if i keep you company in the meantime? you sorta look like you could use a friend," he mewed with a friendly grin. asking seemed like the best policy in this situation; after all, thawkit didn't seem all that interested in his company, but he could at least offer it. who knew, maybe she was just one of those kits who took a while to warm up to others. larchkit was familiar with those.

a scowl didn't do much to attract other kits; on the contrary, if anything, it seemed to be a warning signal to stay away. it certainly didn't do much for her attempts to get others to stay near her; as a matter of fact, it only chased them further away, and it wasn't hard for thistlekit to get upset over that. why shouldn't she? kits were so shallow sometimes, it was annoying. then again, she had a tendency to judge others when she first met them, so who was she to speak about it?

with her trademark scowl on her features, thistlekit curled her small tail around her paws, doing nothing but watching; if someone wanted to talk to her, they could. if they didn't, she could do nothing but get more and more frustrated until she looked like the type of cat you probably wouldn't want to talk to.
@Dust

boy, was fennelkit bored. laying on his back didn't seem to do much for his boredom, and even worse, the other kits in the nursery didn't seem to care. he could've thrown a fit (that would've gotten their attention quickly, but not in the positive way he was hoping for), and rounding up the other kits in the nursery would've taken too much time. he needed entertainment, and he needed it now. so, what to do?

instead of asking around, as he probably could've done (and successfully gathering attention), fennelkit did the next best thing. "anyone else in here bored out of their minds?" he asked loudly, glancing at the nursery (which looked to be upside-down at the moment, given his position) and awaited a response. surely it had to come soon, right? there was no way he could be ignored now.
@Sneakyfox55
Hearing the new voice, Ivykit poked her head out of one of the empty nests, giving the tomkit a curious but rather unimpressed look. "I'm sure you can find something to do," she mewed, rather matter-of-factly, and borderline sarcastic.

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; April 5th, 2020 at 05:42 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Calliby followed behind Sagehawk, ear throbbing. He hadn't gone and seen Otterstone yet..not that he really wanted to. Maybe he'd ask this Coyotesnarl to heal his torn ear instead. Hopefully he wasn't as dumb as their Medicine Cat. He also just remembered that he hadn't cleaned the Coyote blood off his maw. Or cleaned up that gash on his side. Gosh he was really gonna make an impression on these Windclan and Thunderclan cats wasn't he? "Why are you asking for Flintstar? We're not here for Thunderclan just yell for their Medicine cat. Like this." he hummed at the warrior. Seconds after patting the other tom on the shoulder with his tail Gentlethunder strode forwards and gave a grin to the cats that looked his way.

"Who ever's in charge of the other half of Windclan please get your butts out here! We're here to take you back home!" he bellowed, turning to look over his shoulder at Sagehawk and the rest of their little patrol. Giving the tom a smile before he saw how the tom was reacting. Stepping forwards n leaning close Gentlethunder leaned down near the Warriors ear. "Are you good? Ya know, I don't think they're worried about you, don't worry. You're not the one with blood on his mouth." he laughed near the end. Hoping it would take the tom's mind off things.

@pathos @RedHead @wren @Moon Lily @hxneysuckle @Blissie Bliss

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 5th, 2020 at 06:23 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:41 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @pathos @Moon Lily @Blissie Bliss @Starbot @wren, @RedHead ]

The scent of RiverClan wafted to Duskstar's nostrils, bringing her to step from the elder's den and into the clearing. She caught sight of the RiverClanners and approached them, her brow quirking up as the leader of the patrol asked for Flintstar. The Torbie chuckled lightly and stopped in front of him, head high and formal with a smile of greeting.
"Flintspirit is around, yes, but I believe you wish to speak to me, Duskstar." She tilted her head to the side questioningly, her tail twitching from side to side. "You've come for WindClan already?" That was rather quick. She shook her head and spun around, her tail waving.
"Coyotesnarl, make sure everyone gets out of the den safely!" she called to the WindClan medicine cat, then turned back to the RiverClanners. "I entrust that you may return them safely to their home, be that it is safe to do so, yes? I can send a ThunderClan warrior along if needed, we wish to help in any way we can." She nodded politely, a thin, almost forced smile on her lips.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 5th, 2020, 08:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Hearing the new voice, Ivykit poked her head out of one of the empty nests, giving the tomkit a curious but rather unimpressed look. "I'm sure you can find something to do," she mewed, rather matter-of-factly, and borderline sarcastic.
you've gotta be kidding me, fennelkit thought, although he had the decency not to say that out loud. after all, she probably would've gotten offended, and the last thing he wanted was to offend some little sweetheart spending her time in an empty nest. "yeah? what should i do, hang out in a nest like you apparently spend your free time doing?" she definitely didn't look fun. fennelkit really, really wished he hadn't gotten her attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Thawkit was startled. He wanted to spend time. With her? Why her? She wasn't pretty or nice or fun or... anything. But... at least he was nice.
"Ok.." she mumbled. "My name's Thawkit. Um.... how are you?" Was this how cats talked to others? She had NO. Idea. Her amber eyes gazed at him, a little less piercing than normal.
"doesn't sound like you care much," larchkit mewed with a small smile and a short laugh. it was true; the she-cat sounded as if she couldn't have cared less how larchkit was actually doing, though he realized afterward that that probably had sounded rude. "i'm larchkit, by the way, and i'm kidding. just guessing, you don't care about much, do you?" then again, maybe she did. he'd been wrong before, he could be wrong again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 5th, 2020, 09:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Blossombreeze's old bones began to ache after her first mouse was caught in moons but god did it feel brilliant to be alive! The elderly girl practically bounced into the clearing, her long fluffy tail held up high behind her as she proudly dropped her mouse off in the clearing. It wasnt a fat mouse nor thin but a mouse was a mouse and the important was that she was the one to catch it.

Her bright eyes was quick to spot little Thistlekit on their own. years of being a queen had left her keen at kitsitting and the likes, she could see them from a mile off! Even if her eye sight wasn't up to standards anymore. The huge, fluffy cat smoothly made her way over, sitting besides the small thing. Her scarf like tail curled around Thistlekit in a protective manner, keeping the breeze off of them. "Well good morning, little pumpkin! How are you holding up?" She purred.

@lone
little pumpkin, huh?" honestly, thistlekit wasn't sure how much she liked that, but the she-cat's comforting tone did sort of make her feel at ease. plus, her tail was really soft, and thistlekit could almost feel comforted by it. "m'okay," she mewed, her voice more of a mumble as she spoke.

"how're you?" it was an attempt to be more civil, though perhaps it wasn't as successful as it could've been, and thistlekit felt a little bad about that. whoops. maybe she should've tried harder, but it could be hard sometimes.

"you got any good stories?" she asked, glancing up at the she-cat. it wasn't exactly civil, but it was at least something to carry on the conversation, and she was doing her best to be nice. she wanted to be nice. hopefully it would work well, otherwise this was going to turn out to be a disaster.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 5th, 2020, 09:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @Slushie @Beau ]

The leader nodded. "Very well. When the time comes, Buckbranch, you will be named as Condorkit's mentor. You are now dismissed." Duskstar waved them off with her tail, showing that they were free to leave.

[ @Moon Lily ]

She narrowed her eyes as Irispaw rolled her own, frown deepening. Goodness, had being in ShadowClan led her to lose all of her manners and respect? Duskstar stifled a sigh and listened closely to her words, thinking over them before nodding. "Yes, ThunderClan will help them. We do not wish to allow another Clan to suffer." Just as she finished speaking, the scent of WindClan wafted to her nostrils and she stood, pushing past Irispaw and making her way into the clearing without a word.

[ @Dirtfur @TeamRiverRipple ]

As Shadepaw walked in with an unfamiliar face, Duskstar found herself narrowing her eyes. She took note that the apprentice had brought prey with him, though she did not linger on the fact and instead focused on his follower. Her hazel eyes examined the outsider, glued to her for multiple moments before Duskstar determined her to be of no danger to the Clan. The leader then turned to Shadepaw.
"An intruder, you say? I don't believe there would be a way for you to have found an intruder given that apprentices are not to be in the territory without a warrior. Unless, of course, she happened to stroll right into camp." Her tail lashed once, distrust blatant in her gaze. Something was off about this tom. His presence in the Clan didn't sit right in her stomach. How had Flintspirit allowed him to join?
Then again, it wasn't the first time he had made a decision she didn't agree with. She'd just have to keep a close eye on Shadepaw. She turned back to the outsider, her brow raised.
"Who are you?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread