Last post by zozelen
Today 05:35 PM

Old November 15th, 2019, 03:52 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: Lionsgrove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@Clowncrime @canine
She kind of wished she had been able to do this patrol solo after all. Dawnstripe swung her head around as she heard that chatty tom make his way over, loud as ever. As much as she wanted to reprimand him, she refrained seeing as it wasn't like she could make him go back to camp. "There was a fight here not that long ago with my mother and some guppies." She explained in an almost belittling tone. She was pretty sure Icestar had said something about this not that long ago. "It doesn't smell fresh so I'm assuming it from the skirmish then." Her arrogant tone quiets itself as she took to smell the tuffs of fur once again. Although the scent was faint wouldn't the fur have blown away by now? Dawnstripe disliked second-guessing herself like this.
@Clowncrime @DeadlyWolfDen

[ Sorry for the huge absence guys! And my writing's gotten a little rusty, sorry `bout that!! ;-; ]

Jaywing -- no, no, Blue (he had to stop calling himself that) -- had felt that familiar smirk play across his maw as soon as he'd heard his name paired with Icestar's own daughter! The other two names rambled off were muffled by the sensation of his own self-pleasure. His orange-tinted tail had flicked contentedly behind him, but he'd stayed in his place, patiently licking a paw as he discreetly watched the others pair together. He wasn't one to listen to the rules, and although he admired Icestar's leadership tactics, he was going to drag this out. Who were they, really, to tell him what he should do? So Blue waited, until Dawnstripe had apparently had enough waiting herself and left with that --Foxleap?-- tom. For good measure, he waited a little longer before forcing himself to his paws. Well, this should be interesting if anything.

It took him quite some time to catch up to them, but he did eventually. "Apologies for my delay," he said as he casually walked up to the pair. His eyes swept briefly over the tom before remaining on Dawnstripe. "I was caught by an elder. You know how they like to talk," he lied. It wasn't a very good one, but he didn't care. His eyes twinkled with mischief before turning downward. "So, what were two talking abou-" His voice died away when he'd spotted the tufts of fur -- and was that blood?! He quickly stepped away, repulsed. "Disgusting. Maybe I should have delayed longer." His nose wrinkled as he studied the scene. What had happened here?

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; November 15th, 2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old November 15th, 2019, 10:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wow, ShadowClan was easier to fool than Lionstar thought. He expected the cat to run back to Icestar and Agaveheart with the news of the sign, for there to be a patrol to collect Bearpaw..

But no. And he quite liked this turn of events, the 'take charge' attitude of this gray and white tom. Of course, he had to play along-- there was no reason to cause suspicion with obliging so easily. "Awfully demanding for a lone ShadowClan cat. What makes you think I'll just hand over this apprentice so easily? We don't owe you frog-suckers anything."

@Starstruck, @Venus

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 15th, 2019, 10:56 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Bearpaw lept behind Lionstar when the gray-and-white tom came charging up to him. Great StarClan! Why is this cat so eager to take me? Either Lionstar was even smarter than he already praised or ShadowClan was just super-duper dumb. Looking up at the eager tomcat, Bearpaw couldn't help but stare blankly at what he stated. All he could manage was an echoed question and a few clueless blinks. "I'd help you carry cats...?" Was he supposed to be ShadowClan's medicine cat? If so, that was a very odd reason to choose someone as your apprentice. There's more to me than good size, you know...

Glancing curiously between his mentor and the stranger, Bearpaw stayed in the safe spot behind Lionstar, silently hoping things would go as planned.

@BILL. @Starstruck

Last edited by Doom; November 15th, 2019 at 11:20 PM.
Old November 16th, 2019, 09:17 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Wow, ShadowClan was easier to fool than Lionstar thought. He expected the cat to run back to Icestar and Agaveheart with the news of the sign, for there to be a patrol to collect Bearpaw.

But no. And he quite liked this turn of events, the 'take charge' attitude of this gray and white tom. Of course, he had to play along-- there was no reason to cause suspicion with obliging so easily. "Awfully demanding for a lone ShadowClan cat. What makes you think I'll just hand over this apprentice so easily? We don't owe you frog-suckers anything."

@Starstruck, @Venus
(Entitled Shadestripe, come on out! XD)

Shadestripe narrowed his eyes in both surprise and frustration. "You mean you weren't waiting for me? Because Starclan says you were." Without bothering to state how he said; "Just hand him over. Besides, if you didn't want me to take him, why is Riverclan's leader not saying a word about how I just sauntered over the border?" He was currently looking for excuses to be on his way-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Bearpaw lept behind Lionstar when the gray-and-white tom came charging up to him. Great StarClan! Why is this cat so eager to take me? Either Lionstar was even smarter than he already praised or ShadowClan was just super-duper dumb. Looking up at the eager tomcat, Bearpaw couldn't help but stare blankly at what he stated. All he could manage was an echoed question and a few clueless blinks. "I'd help you carry cats...?" Was he supposed to be ShadowClan's medicine cat? If so, that was a very odd reason to choose someone as your apprentice. There's more to me than good size, you know...

Glancing curiously between his mentor and the stranger, Bearpaw stayed in the safe spot behind Lionstar, silently hoping things would go as planned.

@BILL. @Starstruck
"And why is Bearpaw simply hiding behind you like a kit? He should be bristling his fur and hissing at me." Shadestripe himself was doing this. This is getting annoying. Starclan wants me to have him and so do they! He lifted his chin in a haughty manner and began to prance back across the border. When he didn't hear paw steps behind him, he looked back at the two toms and said; "Well? Are you coming?"

just a critter
Old November 16th, 2019, 11:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar twitched his ears at this strange tom. Were all ShadowClan cats so senseless? "If you used your nose, you'd realize you didn't cross the border. I'm standing almost on top of it." It'd be impractical for Shadestripe to cross it when they had only been face to face, hardly the intrusion the other tom tried to play it off like.

"I'm assuming he's not hissing because he's hardly more than a kitten. Don't let his size fool you; most of that is kit-fat." Bearpaw looked almost like an adult, albeit short, but Lionstar was eighty percent sure he was the age of a new apprentice. Make that sixty. He wasn't his mother, he didn't keep track. "Listen up, tadpole-lapper. We're not blinding following you into ShadowClan territory-- we don't even know who you are." A nutjob, by the sound of it. This cat was making Blizzardtuft look sane.
@Starstruck, @Venus

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 17th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Just as Bearpaw opened his maw to defend himself, Lionstar beat him to it. While he was grateful, he couldn't help but feel the defense was slightly degrading. Was there really nothing notable about him other than his large size? Lionstar was freakishly tall like a birch, but no one seemed to comment on that. He hummed flatly, flicking an ear. I guess his personality packs more of a punch than his looks.

Turning his attention to the crazy stranger, Bearpaw's face screwed up in confusion. Are all ShadowClanners like this? He was glad he and Lionstar seemed to be on the same page. "Yeah...who even are you?"

@BILL. @Starstruck
Old November 17th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@Clowncrime @DeadlyWolfDen

[ Sorry for the huge absence guys! And my writing's gotten a little rusty, sorry `bout that!! ;-; ]

Jaywing -- no, no, Blue (he had to stop calling himself that) -- had felt that familiar smirk play across his maw as soon as he'd heard his name paired with Icestar's own daughter! The other two names rambled off were muffled by the sensation of his own self-pleasure. His orange-tinted tail had flicked contentedly behind him, but he'd stayed in his place, patiently licking a paw as he discreetly watched the others pair together. He wasn't one to listen to the rules, and although he admired Icestar's leadership tactics, he was going to drag this out. Who were they, really, to tell him what he should do? So Blue waited, until Dawnstripe had apparently had enough waiting herself and left with that --Foxleap?-- tom. For good measure, he waited a little longer before forcing himself to his paws. Well, this should be interesting if anything.

It took him quite some time to catch up to them, but he did eventually. "Apologies for my delay," he said as he casually walked up to the pair. His eyes swept briefly over the tom before remaining on Dawnstripe. "I was caught by an elder. You know how they like to talk," he lied. It wasn't a very good one, but he didn't care. His eyes twinkled with mischief before turning downward. "So, what were two talking abou-" His voice died away when he'd spotted the tufts of fur -- and was that blood?! He quickly stepped away, repulsed. "Disgusting. Maybe I should have delayed longer." His nose wrinkled as he studied the scene. What had happened here?

@DeadlyWolfDen
Her muscles quivered in exasperation as she swung her head in the direction of the incoming paws. Those golden-hued irises narrowed as the tom padded up casually. It took her a moment to remember who he was. That mousebrain who was supposed to meet them for patrols and never showed himself. Why he had chosen to come along at all she'll never know. Dawnstripe didn't even bother acting as if she cared for anything that was coming out of his mouth as she had with the chatty fox. Her negative mood spiked as the warrior decided to act like a squeamish kittypet who's never seen blood before. Yes, next patrol she'd request to avoid being paired with imbeciles if possible. "Enough! Go mark the borders and then we'll going back." She ordered, patience no longer existant. If she had spend any more time with them she was going to smash someone's head against a tree.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 17th, 2019, 05:27 PM
eternally tired

@Clowncrime @canine @Moonraven

"Already did." Foxleaf said. "If that's all we need to do... I'm ready to go." He didn't want to stay any longer with Dawnstripe, She was too much for him. He was also getting hungry, and tired. He just wanted to leave this patrol. He sat down and started to groom himself.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; November 17th, 2019 at 05:28 PM.
Old November 17th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@RedHead @Dust @Undertaker

Faithpaw scrunched up her nose at the weird smells that struck her little nostrils. Was this was RiverClan smelled like? They hadn't smelled that bad when they badged into camp she didn't think. Yet that was a while ago. "What is that?" She asked glancing at the warriors. Almost bumping into one as they stopped to look at something. "It smells nasty." The calico added wiggling under the warriors legs to get a view of what they were looking at. Upon seeing it disappointment filled her gaze. A pawprint? "Is this really what smells so bad? A big paw print?" Faithpaw asked looking up at the warriors.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 18th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[ @Dust @RedHead @Fuzzy I'm going to have Beastspark report so we're not late but if you'd like to challenge the fox feel free to reply after my post]

Beastspark gave a firm lash of his tail as the scent brought back memories of the recent fox attack with his apprentice, Emberpaw. He sighed at Canarysong's comment and looked down at Faithpaw as she wiggled her way underneath them reminding him that they did have an inexperienced apprentice with them. "That is the print of a fox and that smell you're probably picking up is the fox too, they smell a bit worse then Riverclan. If you see one of these or catch this scent in the future you'll want to avoid it or report it to the nearest warrior. They're dangerous not just to you but everyone." He told the apprentice. As frustrating as it was and as much as he wanted to, hunting down the fox with Faithpaw here wasn't a risk he felt was not worth it. The silver pelted tom was ready to tell them to mark the border and head back, however, as he turned he was met with the sight of bright russet fur.

The fox bore a few claw marks from its last skirmish with a Shadowclan patrol, underneath its long pelt, thick ribs could be seen jutting out on its sides. It was clear the beast hasn't been getting a good meal with leaf-bare so close why else risk the ire of an entire clan and attacking so close to their camp.

"Faithpaw stay back. One keep and eye on Faithpaw the other help me with Fox." He hissed out orders, muscles tensed before his back legs propelled him forward to collide with predator as the fox charged, beady eyes on the small member of their patrol.

Last edited by Undertaker; November 18th, 2019 at 09:53 AM.