Last post by Fish
Today 08:55 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 08:49 PM

Old June 7th, 2023, 08:58 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mossy Den

foxflurry

So it seemed she had been left alone in the den, Autumnpaw gone, but regardless, she'd do one last loop. Upon passing through the underbrush again, she spotted a bundle of catmint hidden beside the walls of the den. Stepping forward lightly, she picked up three of the plants, turning to look around one last time before she was off, back to the new camp.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old June 7th, 2023, 11:40 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

- Galebird -

The both other warriors doubted anyone had planned to specifically murder Darkpetal, and Galebird agreed with that, but it wasn't quite what she had been worried over. Mothdapple's word stuck with her. Prey. Looking for prey. A hunt... Oh, moon and stars, it was making her sick! Yeah, Galebird had been told she was too protective of her clan (mostly by her so-called sister, but regardless) but she could see her patrol mates were feeling the same fury as she. Mothdapple's disgusted tone, Gentledoe's lashing tail - Galebird had practiced reading others' body language, but it was hardly needed to see the others' feelings.

She shook herself, licked her lips, and tried to refocus. Anger wouldn't help her search for the culprit. But there didn't seem to be anything there. The three patroled this place thoroughly, but that scum of a cat seemed to have known it would not be wise to stick around after the murder and... meal it had had.

"No," Galebird replied to Gentledoe. "But there has to be something more here..." To be completely honest, the words were mostly said to herself. She nodded to Mothdapple's suggestion - if possible she would also ask Dovefluff to show her the spot this all happened, if the queen was in a good enough mental state after having found the body, of course.

[ @lio @Radetzky ]

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old June 7th, 2023, 03:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

With her patrol mates' responses, Gentledoe huffed and looked around. They were nearing the Outskirts, where Dovefluff had mentioned finding Darkpetal. It wouldn't hurt to at least check.

"From what Dovefluff told us, we should find the spot where Darkpetal was killed near the border we share with the Outskirts. Considering how gruesome the scene was... I'm sure we won't have much trouble seeking it out. Anything the rogue may have left behind could prove to be useful for the future," she nodded, "We will look, but not for long. I don't want to take the risk of remaining in the area for too long, especially since a warrior was just killed there."

Flicking her tail as a signal to follow her, Gentledoe moved forward toward the Outskirts. It didn't take long before they would come upon the large amount of drying blood splattered on the ground. She grimaced, the sight of blood making her stomach twist. How... awful.

Sniffing around, she stifled a gag at the strong scent of rogue drenching the area. Though, as she searched, she found nothing. No signs left behind.

Dammit.

"See anything?" Gentledoe asked, looking toward the other two warriors, "It's getting late. We need to get out of here as soon as possible and report back to Bumblestar."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 7th, 2023, 04:05 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Her gaze darted quickly over Violetfreckle's form as she rested her chin on her forepaws again to hide a frown. Jeez, she really was looking worse for wear. This was just... sad, honestly. Not even something she could make fun of, as much as she wished she could. Maybe lighten the mood.

...Damn. Nothing came to mind.

And now she just felt guilty. And for what, really? It wasn't her fault Fishface down there couldn't keep up with her own health or hunt normal prey. If there wasn't a heavy stone resting in her gut, Bumblestar would have turned right around and left the RiverClanner to her own devices. (Ignoring the fact she didn't really smell like RiverClan anymore... weird. Had she spent time away??)

With a sharp huff, she descended the tree in three quick movements, landing easily on all four paws in the grass beside Violetfreckle as she gave her another once-over. "You're an utter wreck, love." A flat tone to hide the genuine worry that was growing fast, yep, that was her tactic. (Violetfreckle was an assbutt, always had been, the worry didn't make sense, but whatever, here she was.) "The hell are you doing all the way out here? Surely you're aware you're right in the middle of ThunderClan territory." Or, at least, close enough. Wasn't exact, but still.
Violetfreckle

Ah, at least Bumblebreak had the decency to talk to her face-to-face. For some reason, Violetfreckle couldn't meet the other cat's eyes, though. She felt like she could look anywhere, everywhere else, but if she even thought of returning her rival's gaze, there was a twisting feeling in her stomach. Violetfreckle refused to acknowledge it as what it was: embarrassment. To hide this, she kept grooming her pelt, trying desperately to look at least a little presentable. Of course, though, Bumblebutt had to go and ruin it. "Gee thanks, I couldn't tell." Violetfreckle ignored the tightening of her stomach at the word "love". That was a problem for later. For now, she had to correct the not-so-all-knowing Bumblebreak. "Oh, don't worry. I'm aware. And I hope you know this isn't anywhere close to the middle. The outskirts are just a short walk that way. Unless that's ThunderClan territory now? Did you guys finally do something other than sit on your lazy tree-dwelling asses?" Though insults were the norm, Violetfreckle felt a bit bad for doing so. Which was weird. She loved insulting ThunderClan. Why did it feel different now?

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 8th, 2023, 02:37 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Violetfreckle

Ah, at least Bumblebreak had the decency to talk to her face-to-face. For some reason, Violetfreckle couldn't meet the other cat's eyes, though. She felt like she could look anywhere, everywhere else, but if she even thought of returning her rival's gaze, there was a twisting feeling in her stomach. Violetfreckle refused to acknowledge it as what it was: embarrassment. To hide this, she kept grooming her pelt, trying desperately to look at least a little presentable. Of course, though, Bumblebutt had to go and ruin it. "Gee thanks, I couldn't tell." Violetfreckle ignored the tightening of her stomach at the word "love". That was a problem for later. For now, she had to correct the not-so-all-knowing Bumblebreak. "Oh, don't worry. I'm aware. And I hope you know this isn't anywhere close to the middle. The outskirts are just a short walk that way. Unless that's ThunderClan territory now? Did you guys finally do something other than sit on your lazy tree-dwelling asses?" Though insults were the norm, Violetfreckle felt a bit bad for doing so. Which was weird. She loved insulting ThunderClan. Why did it feel different now?
The fact Violetfreckle refused to even look at her was such a stark contrast from the irritating nuisance she used to be.

"Maybe we have," Bumblestar fired back immediately, though there was animosity behind her words like there usually was. "Fact of the matter is, you're still in my territory. So either you somehow got lost, or you're just more ignorant than I remember."

Ugh. Even the retorts felt odd. And while boasting about her new status might have occurred to her some moons ago, it didn't even cross her mind now. Her attention fell to the mouse at the other's paws and she leaned forward slightly to peer at it. "This all you had to eat today?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; June 8th, 2023 at 02:38 AM.
Old June 8th, 2023, 04:25 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Mothdapple

The stench of blood flooded over her at about the same time as she saw the murder scene. Mothdapple took a step back, her nose wrinkled at the smell. It was a smell mixed with something else - rogue. The scent still lingered heavily around here, but there was no sight of anyone except for the group of three cats. The molly shook her head to Gentledoe. "No.. it seems quiet. Except for this.." She meowed and motioned with her paw at the blood splattered across the forest floor. The sight made her stomach turn. She agreed with the brown-furred keeper, she'd rather not stay here longer than needed to.

[ @Spotty - Galebird ] [ @lio - Gentledoe ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 8th, 2023, 06:47 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Sandpaw
Thunderclan Apprentice | he/him
Following closely behind Houndchaser, Sandpaw took a moment to simply admire the area around him. Some of the places along their territory were truly beautiful at times. Then his attention was called back, eyes flittering towards who seemed to have taken control of the patrol. Giving a nod in response, he rounded on his paws and headed off towards a few rocks nearby.

Having spotted some moss here, Sandpaw carefully scraped the few pieces he could locate, setting them to the side as he looked as his handiwork. That wasn’t too hard, so maybe he could find two more pieces.

In an attempt to locate more, the apprentice paused for a moment to look around himself. Maybe..maybe..oh the tree! The tree should have some, surely? Picking up his pile of moss, he wiggled his way towards the tree and luckily spotted a few patches down towards the base. Scrapping them off, he collected his five pieces before heading back towards his group, feeling rather proud of himself.

[ Total: 5 moss, Sandpaw can’t hold anymore items ]

@Silvershadow13 | @Solar

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old June 8th, 2023, 11:19 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

@Nixey @Solar
Maplebloom

With her patrol mates gathering multiple of each item, finding more seem Ed to prove a challenge. Scrounging up some moss, she found a little of the litttle yellow flower, carefully biting them off at the stems she gathered just enough.
[Total: 2 moss and 3 Marigold, Maplebloom can’t carry anymore]

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; June 8th, 2023 at 11:19 AM.
Old June 8th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Firestream padded towards the Giant's rest and gave her paw a quick lick before carefully climbing up the tree, the pretty she-cat hauled herself onto a branch and stretched and layed on her belly resting her head on the smooth bark and closed her dark blue eyes.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; June 8th, 2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old June 8th, 2023, 04:29 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

Exiting the camp was simple enough, with the whole patrol was definitely harder. “Alrightly, Folks! With our new medicine cat and her apprentice, we are on the search for anything that made aid them both. We are also on the hunt for prey, the pile still needs to be filled from the formal. I’m splitting us into two groups! So listen up! Chickadeesong, you’re with Galebird and Pumpkinpatch, you three should get along fine, and lastly Bumblestar, you’re with me!” Yeah, did they have a reason to be with Bumblestar? Yes, they needed to chat and hopefully have a calm one, searching for herbs and prey would keep it a calm discussions. “We meet up back here by dusk? Is that alright with everyone, I didn’t expect as many cats..haha” Houndchaser mewed through the territory before finishing with this last statement. “As Spiderthroat said, if the plant looks even the smallest bit useful, bring it back with us. It with undoubtedly get sorted out” The warrior flicked their tail, padding back up to the smaller Shecat. “Let’s get started, shall we?” then something extremely important popped in their brain, calling it out to everyone. “ Hey! This is also extremely important, We’re also on the lookout for Alderkit. Mapleface reported them missing, asked me to keep an eye open for her kit. If you see them, take them back to camp at once!”

@dino. - Bumble & Hound
@~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ @Spotty @Kay~ - Galebird & Pumpkinpatch & Chickadeesong

[ Any herbs will be brought to Drizzlecloud’s den for checking before being transported to the herb storage. Any prey goes to the pile! Cats can only hold 5 items! Once they all break off with their partner, there is no posting order, I will let y’all know when Dusk hits, this roleplay won’t be lasting two weeks.]
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 8th, 2023 at 04:41 PM. Reason: I messed up roles and groups :skull: