by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:02 PM

Old June 19th, 2023, 12:14 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Thunderblaze padded through the territory hoping the best his patrol mates were following. Coming upon a tree he turned"let's split up meet me here when done and we'll head back to camp"he purred" sorreldust I'd like you to stay near roseraven in case she needs help" he added then padding off not to far from the group
@Abyssopelagic @Shade.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 19th, 2023, 05:38 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Sorreldust initially nodded as Thunderblaze mentioned splitting off for hunting, but paused when he asked her to stay near Roseraven to help her. She did not mind helping the younger molly if she needed it, but for the request to come from someone else.... felt a little odd.
Rather than making a fuss of it, she simply turned to her might-be companion.
"I am more than happy to hunt with you if that what you want."
She had never really interacted with Roseraven to know if the supervision was really neccesary, but she'd rather ask her face to face than assume.

[ @Shade. ; @Queen_Coral ]
Old June 21st, 2023, 10:53 AM

With no reply to her question, Sorreldust figured that everyone wanted to hunt on their own, so she padded away to avoid being a bother to the others hunting.
She quickly went on to catch a regular sized bird, a small and round bird, and two rather plump mice. With her own hunting down, she collected her catches and stashed them all into one place and waited for her patrolmates, tail carefully wrapping around her paws as she sat.

[ @Shade. ; Queen_Coral ]
Old June 21st, 2023, 03:23 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ since giant's rest has been removed i'll just slap this here @Loveless.Fawn @WinterMara sorry for the delay i've been busy ]

"If Alderstep wanted to put an apprentice on the patrol, he would've," Bumblestar grunted to Mallowheart. "There'll be other chances. Let's go."

She waited for Softsky before leading the pair out. The heat wasn't terrible; cloud cover helped eleviate the discomfort that came with greenleaf closing in, and she was grateful for a break from it. Once the trees broke open into the clearing, she turned away to go on her own. "Let's make this quick, guys."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 22nd, 2023, 09:33 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

The feeling from Mudhound's words washed over her in waves of warmth. The warmth of Goldenpaw's smile, Wolfie's tail intertwined with hers, of Sorreldust's gentle words. But this time it came from within. From her. For the first time in her life - Pebblepaw felt at peace with herself. She was brave - had been this whole time. When she escaped from the clutches of the ghouls and gotten help all those moons ago she was terrified. Shame and fear and self loathing and confusion all bundled into a tiny bloodied package. All Pebs could ever view that day as was an avoidable mess that rested soley on her shoulders. She still shook when she thought of Bluetree's unmoving gaze... and apparently she always would. She would always be scared to fight - to put herself in the same situation that scarred her so badly. But it was what she did after that mattered.

When training with Momma she had no idea how to climb a tree. The tuxedo apprentice leapt on awkwardly and clung there like a koala. She was scared and unsure but she kept going. Kept clawing up and up until she reached the top. That's what made a cat brave. Moving through the fear. And thanks to Mudhound she was finally realizing it.

"Fanks. You're super brave to me too." It was quiet, but said with a smile. She knew her appreciation for the warrior wouldn't be lost. Now... onto what they came here for.

She looked to each of her brothers, then to Ripplepaw. "I don't wanna hurt him with my super Pebble Pow-wow yet, so we need to think of a plan. And fast! What do you guys think?"
@Rani @naiad @Quasar @Kay~
Old June 23rd, 2023, 02:37 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Shade. ; @Queen_Coral

"What? Oh, sorry, i zoned out. I'd rather not slow you down" explained Roseraven and went to find her own prey. She sniffed the air until a squirrel came into view. Didn't Mudhound say they wanted a squirrel? Maybe Roseraven could give it to them.

She snuck up on the small furry morsel, tensing her ehole body, and leaped at it. Well, over it. She overdid it. And ran straight inti a tree.

"I'm...fine..." she whimpered as proverbial birds flew in a circle over her head.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 08:58 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The fact Violetfreckle refused to even look at her was such a stark contrast from the irritating nuisance she used to be.

"Maybe we have," Bumblestar fired back immediately, though there was animosity behind her words like there usually was. "Fact of the matter is, you're still in my territory. So either you somehow got lost, or you're just more ignorant than I remember."

Ugh. Even the retorts felt odd. And while boasting about her new status might have occurred to her some moons ago, it didn't even cross her mind now. Her attention fell to the mouse at the other's paws and she leaned forward slightly to peer at it. "This all you had to eat today?"

Violetfreckle
She snorted, feeling annoyance creep up her spine. "Oh, boo-hoo. I'm sitting at the very edge of one of your many pieces of territory. Looks like the world's ending, huh?" Unbeknownst to Violetfreckle herself, there was some fear behind her words. She had fought tooth and claw to find somewhere to even temporarily call home, and it was no coincidence that that "home" happened to be in ThunderClan territory. The thought of being kicked aside made her sick.

The next comment surprised Violetfreckle enough for her to drop her guard, and her face showed her true emotions for just a second: shock, fear, anxiety. This was the expression of a truly terrified cat. But Violetfreckle quickly fixed her face, praying to the Stars above that her true colors didn't last more than a few moments. With a huff, she spoke again. "Wouldn't you like to know, Thundercat. What's it to you, anyway? Nosy today, are we?"
// i am. so sorry for the delay on this \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 23rd, 2023, 04:17 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Violetfreckle
She snorted, feeling annoyance creep up her spine. "Oh, boo-hoo. I'm sitting at the very edge of one of your many pieces of territory. Looks like the world's ending, huh?" Unbeknownst to Violetfreckle herself, there was some fear behind her words. She had fought tooth and claw to find somewhere to even temporarily call home, and it was no coincidence that that "home" happened to be in ThunderClan territory. The thought of being kicked aside made her sick.

The next comment surprised Violetfreckle enough for her to drop her guard, and her face showed her true emotions for just a second: shock, fear, anxiety. This was the expression of a truly terrified cat. But Violetfreckle quickly fixed her face, praying to the Stars above that her true colors didn't last more than a few moments. With a huff, she spoke again. "Wouldn't you like to know, Thundercat. What's it to you, anyway? Nosy today, are we?"
// i am. so sorry for the delay on this \\
[ all good lol ]

"Definitely ending," Bumblestar answered dryly. "Would you look at that, I can feel the earth shaking already."

She was debating just chasing the she-cat off and calling it a day, but... the terror that flickered across Violetfreckle's face had her pausing as genuine worry entered the depths of her eyes. Stars above, what had happened?

Bumblestar's gaze dropped to the mouse again and then back up. "...Stay here." She turned and slipped into the dense undergrowth the circled the back of the trunk.

There was a rustling of vegetation, then an alarm cry cut short. A few minutes later, she returned, and dropped a ruffled blue jay in front of Violetfreckle. "Eat that," she ordered. Her tone was sharp, but the concerned undertones were still audible. "Then you can tell me what the hell is going on with you."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 24th, 2023, 09:24 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

MallowHeart follows behind quietly, she doesn’t say much… She knew BumbleStar wasn’t too fond of her so it was better to keep quiet than to run her mouth…

(Short because I’m lazy lol)

[ @dino. @WinterMara ]
Old June 25th, 2023, 04:28 AM

Sorreldust eventually grew tired of waiting.
"I'm going to go ahead and bring what I've caught to camp and report in, I can come back after if you'd like."
She was mostly anxious to get the prey in the prey pile before something tried to snatch them from under her.... like that one bird did.
She still wanted to hiss whenever she thought about it.

[ @Shade. ; @Queen_Coral ]