Today 02:39 PM

Old July 15th, 2023, 05:02 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Territory

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
Okay, so she was going to just be abandoned now? Wow, bossy and just deciding to keep her away. What was she, a fox? Anyways, she set off in search of some prey.
---

Rolling dice...
I roll a 6 - A small mouse!
---
Dragonflycliff finds a small mouse. She leaps and...
---

Rolling dice...
I roll a 19 - She catches it with no issues!
---
Caught! That was easy. It just stopped. It knew she was coming, did nothing, and made her task easy.

( +1 small mouse )
[ @Bean_The_Cat - @RedLeif ]

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 15th, 2023, 02:58 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Jayvines @Starfalll

When the last warrior called to go with them had finally shown up, Flightpaw was more than ready to head out of camp. The dark feline swished her tail back and forth, pointedly ignoring both of the cats with her and going wherever her paws felt like taking her. She could still hear them, so it wasn't like she would get into any trouble. Small white flowers or long stalks with spiny green seeds... whatever those were. Yarrow and something about a nettle? A flick of her ear and a snort was all the apprentice gave to the though as she ducked her head to pluck two white flowers from the ground. Continuing along the same path, near the base of a rather large and tall tree, she spotted what appeared to be "spiny green seeds" though she was no medicine cat and couldn't be sure. Regardless, she unearthed it and bit down the stem, avoiding the leaves that looked rather painful to chomp on. "Got itf," she mumbled around the three plants in her mouth, turning to rejoin the patrol.

(Flightpaw has found two yarrow plants and one stinging nettle plant)

Last edited by tulin; July 15th, 2023 at 02:58 PM.
Old July 15th, 2023, 05:56 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

It seemed like her pointed sniffing about in the ferns had not been in vain! Letting out a small 'mrrp' of excitement, Mistheart spotted a clump of tall-ish green stalks with rather... rounded leaves and spiny clumps of seeds.

Perfect. Now... How was she supposed to transport them back to camp without potentially getting stung?... They did have "Stinging" in the name... Hmmm...

Carefully opening her jaws, the small grey cat delicately maneuvered her mouth around the very base of one of these mystery plants before slooooowly biting down and giving a cautious tug to dislodge it from the ground. Pausing to evaluate her mouth, Mistheart didn't feeeeeeel any stinging, so she carefully placed that plant to the side and followed the same procedures to gather a few more. Gentle bite, yank, place on the pile... By the time she had five stalks neatly organized on the ground, the small grey warrior was feeling rather silly for thinking that the plants could be of any danger at all...

Perhaps the seeds weren't really anything to be scared of. Maybe they'd just been given that warning so they wouldn't go weird, like when they collected catmint...

Pupils widened ever-so slightly as she recalled the delightful memory of that herb patrol. What if she just gave these seeds a nibble, just a quick taste to see if they were delicious like catmint. They certainly had a different smell, slightly bitter and salty, but maybe their taste was a secret delight!

Glancing around to make sure none of her patrolmates were close to her, Mistheart quickly nabbed 1 or 2 seeds off of one of the bunches with a quick nip. Cracking the seeds in her teeth, their... slightly nutty and salty??? flavor was unexpected, but not entirely unpleasant, however upon swallowing her experimental taste of this plant Mistheart felt a swift and sudden ick blossom in her belly. Eyes widening in panic like a kit about to have an accident, Mistheart quickly dove into the nearest bunch of ferns before rapidly emptying the contents of her stomach with an audible retch.

Stars have mercy on her, this was awful, and unexpected, and entirely ridiculous. Who would have thought such a delightfully crunchy thing could inspire her body to immediately upend the lovely mouse she had eaten this morning???

Stumbling out of the fern fronds, looking slightly disheveled and stunned, the small grey warrior quickly grabbed her stock of plants between her jaws (with a dirty look at the seedpods underneath the leaves) and shakily padded back out to meet with her patrolmates.

"Lesh go," she mumbled around the stalks in her mouth, silently praying that neither cat would question her sudden shift in mood and general demeaner. "Godda ged dese ack tuh Drishleclout."

[ Mistheart has found 5 stinging nettle ]

[ @Starfall @tulin Remember to make a post in the herb storage with your finds! ]

Last edited by Jayvines; July 15th, 2023 at 05:57 PM.
Old July 17th, 2023, 09:31 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
Wildtwist
Ultimate Predator Purrk - Active
Demiboy
________

They nodded to the cats before heading out. He led them to the territory and stopped. "We'll try and get at least one piece. Woodpaw, you'll be with me. Dragonflycliff, meet me back here when you're done," he mewed. He nodded to the warrior before turning to woodpaw. "Do ya know how to hunt?" he asked.

He loved hunting, and was quite good at it. He was a new mentor, so being around a different apprentice would be good for them. He opened his jaws to see if he could scent anything.

@dragonwind [Dragonflyciff] @RedLeif [Woodpaw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
Okay, so she was going to just be abandoned now? Wow, bossy and just deciding to keep her away. What was she, a fox? Anyways, she set off in search of some prey.
---

Rolling dice...
I roll a 6 - A small mouse!
---
Dragonflycliff finds a small mouse. She leaps and...
---

Rolling dice...
I roll a 19 - She catches it with no issues!
---
Caught! That was easy. It just stopped. It knew she was coming, did nothing, and made her task easy.

( +1 small mouse )
[ @Bean_The_Cat - @RedLeif ]
Woodpaw shrugged. "I know the basics, I guess," the brown tom mewed un-enthusiastically. He was rubbish at hunting. "I would rather just..." he shrugged, "go on my own." He didn't feel like hunting with the warrior, making a fool of himself.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 17th, 2023, 07:43 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Flashing a quick smile up towards Fallowreed, the nine moon old calico molly began to trek her way out of camp, wincing to the rough feeling of thickets brushing against her long fur as she exited camp. That wasn’t something that the young feline was yet used to yet, but she supposed that it was something that she was bound to get used to at some point if she was going to leave camp during occasions like these. Other than that, her focus was quickly directed towards her surroundings as a small, muffled sigh escaped her maw. The sight of the tall trees with deep, jade-green leaves along their branches brought a pang of shame amongst the young calico’s heart. The last time she had waltzed through these woods was alongside her old mentor, Rabbitchatter and that was moons ago. The thought felt like a fever dream to even think about. Springpaw never truly liked to think about the cats who abandoned her at heart. They left and never came back. Her siblings left, her mentor left… Who else was going to leave? Would it be Drizzlecloud? Alderstep? Anyone? At this point, Springpaw was just jolting down names that appeared on the top of her head. She could go on and on about her list of names, but she held herself back from doing so. Her main priority was to locate and find some marigold and cobwebs. Cobwebs were the first amongst that list, and they were rather common, so it wouldn’t be a difficult task to identify them.

Speaking of the webbed herb, out of the corner of her eye, Springpaw was quick to spot a bundle of cobwebs growing in a cluster underneath the trunk of a tree. A small smile was quick to grow among her face, a raspy purr escaping her purr. Perfect! Glancing back towards Fallowreed, the young calico pointed the white tip of her tail up towards a tree, where some leaf-coated branches were low enough to the ground. “Fallowreed, do you mind picking off the largest leaf you could find along that branch and bringing it to me? I need to make a pouch so I can fit cobwebs and marigold inside them.” while she was speaking, she had already begun to b-line her way towards the small cluster of cobwebs, eying it carefully to make sure there weren’t any spiders on the web. She wasn’t in the mood to risk getting any spider bites from a simple spider. A relieved sigh escaped her lips as the calico searched around herself for a stick that she could use to wrap the cobwebs around, finding a small enough stick rather quickly as she snapped it up with her jaws, leaning down so she could properly collect the cluster and put it inside of an pouch when she was finished.

@Ladiebugg

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old July 17th, 2023, 08:01 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

"Oh, of course!" FallowReed squinted, trying to pick which was the largest leaf. She finally settled on one, carefully grabbing it with her teeth. She trotted over to the apprentice. "Is this one okay?" She mumbled around it, before dropping it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ares

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old July 18th, 2023, 01:50 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

At least Fallowreed didn’t seem to be bothered much by Springpaw simply asking her to hand her a leaf so she could simply make it into a pouch. Some cats would simply just either scowl or roll their eyes if she were to ask them for a favor, and it can be quite difficult for her in case she needed something important for the medicine den or something else in general. So the fact that Fallowreed was willing to get her a leaf from the tree was enough to make Springpaw’s day a bit brighter. Speaking of it, the calico carefully eyed the leaf that the molly brought her before quickly shaking her head. “It’s good enough to hold an appropriate amount of cobwebs and marigold, thank you.” she gave the warrior a quick smile before beginning to use her front paws to make the leaf into a usable pouch so she could properly place the stick with the cobweb into the pouch. Her work was quick and simple, making the pouch be large enough to fit some marigold within after collecting at least three wads of cobwebs among the stick that she stuck in the pouch.

“Alright, now we will head over towards Sunkissed Creek so I can collect some marigold.” She explained, leaning down to carefully pick up the pouch by her jaws as she delicately held onto its sides. “Thank you for coming along with me, Fallowreed. I wouldn’t have been able to collect these if you didn’t come with.” Springpaw looked at the molly with a heavy sense of gratitude for her help. It was indeed true, as Drizzlecloud had been busy and there were other warriors that probably didn’t wish to accompany her for her stroll and to restock some herbs in the herb storage. It felt like a huge burden had been lifted off her shoulders just from the fact that Fallowreed came with her.

[ +3 cobwebs ]

@Ladiebugg [after you post I’ll give a post in Sunkissed Creek]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old July 18th, 2023, 04:07 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

The molly smiled. "I'm glad its big enough!" She watched as SpringPaw made the leaf into a pouch.

"Alright! And of course." She purred, grateful for a reason to get out of camp on such a nice day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ @ares

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; July 18th, 2023 at 04:07 PM.
Old July 21st, 2023, 08:44 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

Wildtwist
Ultimate Predator Purrk - Active
Demiboy
________

They smiled to Woodpaw before holding their tail up. He opened his jaws and scented a sparrow. He got down into a hunter’s crouch and started creeping over. When he got close, he leaped on to the sparrow. He dug his claws in as the sparrow panicked and thrashed around. They dug their claws in deeper and pinned the sparrow down as it hopelessly tried to escape. It let out one final cry before going limp in Wildtwist’s jaws. He dropped the sparrow and started licking off feathers from the bird.

He turned to Woodpaw. “Help me bury this and we’ll find some more prey.” He dragged the sparrow over to Woodpaw, leaving feathers as he dragged it. Another hunt was successful, and the clan would eat well.

@dragonwind [Dragonflyciff] @RedLeif [Woodpaw]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 21st, 2023, 06:04 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Mariglodflame
long-furred, pale ginger she-cat with blazing amber eyes
(she/her)

Marigoldflame dragged her paws across the forest floor, barely lifting them from the ground with every step. Not the best technique to use while hunting but the ginger warrior was too zoned out to care.
She had been feeling so glum lately like everything had been playing on an endless, inescapable loop. She'd wake up, hunt, eat, and sleep again. She was sick and tired of this boring, warrior life. The ThunderClan warrior dreamed of the exciting and adventurous life of a cat outside of the Clans. One that fed off of the adrenaline that pulsed through their veins. Sleeping under the stars every night, hunting for herself and herself alone. Marigoldflame so desperately wanted a life of something other than this draining life she lived now. She could finally feel something different than this gloomy dump she had been feeling recently.
But there was no way she could abandon her Clan. She'd be seen as a failure, an outcast forever... But did it really matter what her Clan would think of her if she lived truly free? A dream she clung to so dearly could come true, if she just made the right move.

Shaking her head of these thoughts, Marigoldflame growled internally. She needed to focus on catching prey right now, not her stupid fantasies. She opened her mouth to catch the scents drifting in the air.
But her mind kept on drifting back to her daydreams. Stomping her paw on the ground, the warrior huffed in anger.
Inside her heart, Marigoldflame knew she would be as happy as all the stars in the sky if she could just... get away for a moment. Away from this territory, away from this life!
Her eyes drifted toward the direction of the ThunderClan border. Perhaps she could just test out this lifestyle? Maybe if she knew what it was truly like, how these outsider cats lived, her longing would stop?

With extreme hesitation, Marigoldflame padded towards the border.