Last post by Mizu
Today 08:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Warrior

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
At the mention of her leading, Blossomkit shrank back a little and shook her head weakly. No, no, no, no, no! She wanted to scream. At his next words, she nodded a lot more eagerly. Yes, him leading the way was better. Much better. She liked the sound of that, it would make much more sense for a tom who knew what he was doing to lead the way rather then her. Even though it was just the smallest area, she was afraid that something could happen. Bounding fowards, Blossomkit gave a bright smile to the tom. "Lead the way, Ravenstar." She purred, nudging him lightly with her flank. Her fluffy pelt was going in all directions, just sort of fluffing out all over the place. She glanced at Ravenkit, her head cocked to the side as she did so. "Huh? Oh, yeah... I love salmon. Salmon is definitely my favorite." She purred, giving him the slightest of smiles as she waited for him to go ahead. Blossomkit looked pretty happy to be around the tom for the moment being. And, considering she was quite shy... that was saying a lot.
Ravenkit furrowed his brow at the new nickname Blossomkit had given him, then he smiled. Ravenstar sounded nice... but he could never be Leader. Not when there were so many other cats that were bigger and stronger than him... like Shadepaw. Trying to think on his feet, which wasn't always easy for the little tom, he puffed out his tiny chest and took up the most regal stance he could. "Follow me, Blossomheart, my wonderful Medicine Cat! We must gather moss for our sick Warriors to rest in!"

Ravenkit figured that she might rather be called a Medicine Cat than a Deputy, seeing as she seemed to be scared of conflict and that seemed to be all a Deputy encountered these days. He marched forward, sticking his nose up in the air as if he were searching for the most precious herb. while Ravenkit was mature for his age, he still enjoyed playing pretend every now and then, especially when he had someone to do it with.

(OOC: My smol innocent baby)
Old April 15th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
Marshfur stood there, stunned, he knew it was a stupid idea but he wasn't expecting such a reaction. I guess it makes sense, after all, Rainberry would expect him to be there for her kits here in Riverclan. However, he did feel like he was developing a little something for Fallenspirit. Surely he could still take care of Rainberry's kits, but maybe he could still be with...Fallenspirit? He padded after her slowly.
Fallenspirit's ears swiveled behind her. She heard Marshfur stop, as if stunned. She kept walking toward the camp entrance. Pawsteps behind her confirmed that he was still following, but they were considerably slower than before. The silver she-cat wondered if she'd hurt his feelings. (To the territory?)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 15th, 2017, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail shook his head slowly, he quickly pinned the apprentice so that she wouldn't get the time to run away or simply leave, a small smile forming itself on his face, he loved the fact that she just looked so scared for no reason, he started licking her muzzle affectionally, a purr rumbling down his throat. "As a matter of fact, you've done nothing wrong, I just wanted to stay alone with you a little." He purred, pressing his nose against hers afterwards.
(Boop @turtle)
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:25 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
(Boop @turtle)
The small mollys eyes widen and she squirmed slightly trying to get out of his grip as she turned her head to the side her eyes closed. "P-please get off of me" she whimpered faintly as her tail twitched slightly more to distract her then anything else. Her chest heaved slightly as she took shallow breaths. She wasn't sure to why he had felt the everlasting need to pin her down to the ground. She would have easily just came if she knew for what it was. "W-what was the problem by the shade? We were a-alone there" She mumbled faintly her ears flattened to her head.

Last edited by lilith; April 15th, 2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

The small mollys eyes widen and she squirmed slightly trying to get out of his grip as she turned her head to the side her eyes closed. "P-please get off of me" she whimpered faintly as her tail twitched slightly more to distract her then anything else. Her chest heaved slightly as she took shallow breaths. She wasn't sure to why he had felt the everlasting need to pin her down to the ground. She would have easily just came if she knew for what it was. "W-what was the problem by the shade? We were a-alone there" She mumbled faintly her ears flattened to her head.
Salmontail quickly got a hold of himself and got off of the she-cat, ears flattening slightly. "I-I'm so sorry..." He said and nosed her up, dusting her quickly. Though, he blushed at the question about the shade. "I-It's just that I didn't want anyone to hear us... It would get me in trouble..." The warrior admitted, looked away for a bit, his tail now wrapped around his paws. "Look, I just don't want to end up being exiled, I'm not supposed to have this sort of relation with an apprentice, my apprentice..." He sighed, pressing his nose against the top of her head.

Last edited by Gone; April 15th, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 10:50 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Salmontail quickly got a hold of himself and got off of the she-cat, ears flattening slightly. "I-I'm so sorry..." He said and nosed her up, dusting her quickly. Though, he blushed at the question about the shade. "I-It's just that I didn't want anyone to hear us... It would get me in trouble..." The warrior admitted, looked away for a bit, his tail now wrapped around his paws. "Look, I just don't want to end up being exiled, I'm not supposed to have this sort of relation with an apprentice, my apprentice..." He sighed, pressing his nose against the top of her head.
Sighing with a rush of relief she sat up in a more comfortable position as she looked up at him her ears flickering slightly as he listened to the males words closely. She was glad that he had gotten off and listened to her, she wasn't sure what she would do if he had done anything else. Closing her eyes slightly she let out a faint sigh "What do you mean exactly? What relation would get you in that deep of trouble? I haven't seen any reason for that to occur?" She mumbled faintly as she looked down at her paws then. She was slowly growing confused but at the same time she didnt want to really know it was none of her concerns. "Actually n-nevermind I dont know want to know" she mumbled quietly as she slumped forward slightly
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

Sighing with a rush of relief she sat up in a more comfortable position as she looked up at him her ears flickering slightly as he listened to the males words closely. She was glad that he had gotten off and listened to her, she wasn't sure what she would do if he had done anything else. Closing her eyes slightly she let out a faint sigh "What do you mean exactly? What relation would get you in that deep of trouble? I haven't seen any reason for that to occur?" She mumbled faintly as she looked down at her paws then. She was slowly growing confused but at the same time she didnt want to really know it was none of her concerns. "Actually n-nevermind I dont know want to know" she mumbled quietly as she slumped forward slightly
Salmontail gazed at the apprentice, he didn't care about the fact that she didn't want to know as he had already started talking, she shouldn't have asked in the first place. "W-Well... A more than friends sort of relation..." The tabby mewed, ears lowering a tad. "I-I... I just want you to keep this for yourself... Okay?" He asked before touching his nose to her forehead and darting back towards the shaded place he was earlier,
he sure did look pretty nervous about all this.
Old April 16th, 2017, 06:14 PM

My Mood: Chatty

*she would walk into the clearing*''whats happening?"*she would look confused, not really knowing what to do.*

Last edited by Lavapelt (tm); April 16th, 2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: my words did not fit in
Old April 17th, 2017, 11:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Ravenkit furrowed his brow at the new nickname Blossomkit had given him, then he smiled. Ravenstar sounded nice... but he could never be Leader. Not when there were so many other cats that were bigger and stronger than him... like Shadepaw. Trying to think on his feet, which wasn't always easy for the little tom, he puffed out his tiny chest and took up the most regal stance he could. "Follow me, Blossomheart, my wonderful Medicine Cat! We must gather moss for our sick Warriors to rest in!"

Ravenkit figured that she might rather be called a Medicine Cat than a Deputy, seeing as she seemed to be scared of conflict and that seemed to be all a Deputy encountered these days. He marched forward, sticking his nose up in the air as if he were searching for the most precious herb. while Ravenkit was mature for his age, he still enjoyed playing pretend every now and then, especially when he had someone to do it with.

(OOC: My smol innocent baby)
Blossomheart. The name sounded nice, it seemed to sort of give the feeling that she was braver then she felt; and, while being a Medicine Cat also sounded nice, she knew that it would never happen. Besides! She wanted to be a warrior... sort of. And, Geckoleaf had an apprentice. She didn't really mind the thought of having to fight for her Clan. It was all the blood, and death, and not being able to do anything about it that bothered her. Skilled warriors died, no matter how strong they were. What if her friend died in battle? Would she be able to handle that? No. Definitely not. Absolutely not. It would destroy her from the inside, slowly pulling her mind apart until she died of a broken heart. The very thought of that sent shudders down Blossomkit's spine. Giggling as she followed after Ravenkit, the she cat allowed herself to smile a little bit. So much for fear. It looked like now fun was going to be a constant, at least for the few minutes that it lasted. Fleeting ones, but minutes all the same. "Of course, O wonderful, grand, supreme leader." Blossomkit purred, her tail up in the air and waving in her way of showing pleasure. The she cat didn't purr much. She hadn't done so in a while. Being born during Bucknight's rule, after all, she hadn't had much to purr about. The last time she had was when the evil leader had fallen and Russetstar had become leader. But now, it looked like she would be purring a little more.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Blossomheart. The name sounded nice, it seemed to sort of give the feeling that she was braver then she felt; and, while being a Medicine Cat also sounded nice, she knew that it would never happen. Besides! She wanted to be a warrior... sort of. And, Geckoleaf had an apprentice. She didn't really mind the thought of having to fight for her Clan. It was all the blood, and death, and not being able to do anything about it that bothered her. Skilled warriors died, no matter how strong they were. What if her friend died in battle? Would she be able to handle that? No. Definitely not. Absolutely not. It would destroy her from the inside, slowly pulling her mind apart until she died of a broken heart. The very thought of that sent shudders down Blossomkit's spine. Giggling as she followed after Ravenkit, the she cat allowed herself to smile a little bit. So much for fear. It looked like now fun was going to be a constant, at least for the few minutes that it lasted. Fleeting ones, but minutes all the same. "Of course, O wonderful, grand, supreme leader." Blossomkit purred, her tail up in the air and waving in her way of showing pleasure. The she cat didn't purr much. She hadn't done so in a while. Being born during Bucknight's rule, after all, she hadn't had much to purr about. The last time she had was when the evil leader had fallen and Russetstar had become leader. But now, it looked like she would be purring a little more.
At that, Ravenkit marched forward, jutting out his chin as he led Blossomkit to the edge of the Camp, where he could see a few fronds of moss poking out among the sparse undergrowth. Puffing himself up to try and appear bigger for their game, he bounded forward until he reached the small patch of moss.

"Blossomheart, do you think this will be enough for our sick Warriors?" he asked, tilting his head. He knew that, even if someone was a Leader, they didn't know everything, and sometimes even Leaders needed to ask someone for advice, or for their opinion. Besides, what fun would it be if he made all the decisions? Blossomkit would have no fun if that were the case!

Ravenkit stumbled as a gust of wind blew through the Camp, and he had to dig his claws into the ground to keep himself from tumbling over. Embarrassed, he licked the locket of white fur on his chest, hoping Blossomkit hadn't noticed.