Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:48 PM
Art Competition! [7k first...
Last post by constellation
Today 10:48 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:40 PM
Heyo!
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:39 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2020, 10:08 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Skye
One ouch...two be more careful ....even if it's prey and its near end of leaf bare, don't do that! You'll surely slip...
"hmm...I won't say it wasn't foolish. Hopefully you'll think more carefully ...." he commented . " but I think I have something for ya. If duskpaw could do well with the poppy seeds..I think this'll help you " he meowed as he grabbed the feverfew that was originally for the leg. "where does it hurt the most??" he asked. hopefully thunderhowl said was right with this ...do I just rub it in there and its good?...he said eating it would be for fevers and chills.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 9th, 2020, 10:10 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
@Shadeleaf

Breezekit padded away with Pinekit to go to the secret place. The tortoiseshell kit suddenly felt the ground give way under her paws. Breezekit yowled in alarm as she plummeted into open air. "Pinekit!" she screeched,as she fell. She screeched the other kit's name all the way down,before Breezekit's voice faded away. The kit landed with a sickening thud,and all her senses went dark.
Pinekit yowled in horror. She looked down the hole seemed quite deep. Pinekit tried to think. Then she saw it. A huge branch reinforcing the wall of camp. She gresped at it and pulled and pulled. Despite her kit size, she was able to pull it loose. Her pelt was on edge. Why was there a huge hole? She shoved the branch into the hole, careful not to hit Breezekit. Right, so she'll climb down the branch with her claws and see if Breezekit is ok. The they can climb out. She let her paws slowly drag down the branch. Soon she landed next to Breezekit, sniffing her carefully.

(The logical thing is to call a warrior or med but I don't want to force anyone into the roleplay.)

Last edited by Shade.; April 9th, 2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:14 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Skye
One ouch...two be more careful ....even if it's prey and its near end of leaf bare, don't do that! You'll surely slip...
"hmm...I won't say it wasn't foolish. Hopefully you'll think more carefully ...." he commented . " but I think I have something for ya. If duskpaw could do well with the poppy seeds..I think this'll help you " he meowed as he grabbed the feverfew that was originally for the leg. "where does it hurt the most??" he asked. hopefully thunderhowl said was right with this ...do I just rub it in there and its good?...he said eating it would be for fevers and chills.
"Mostly in my legs," Silversky grunted. "Will you have to break them again?" She looked up at the medicine cat with panicked heterochromic eyes.

- I left -
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:17 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Hawkmist dashed into the nursery, shaking. Clawkit sneaked from behind him to Bonekit’s side.

“Where were you...?” Bonekit whispered, but Clawkit just sighed.

Hawkmist looked up at Ebonywing. “Spottedpaw.”

The two gazed into each other’s eyes before Ebonywing realised what was going on. “S-she’s... a-alive?!”

The three kits looked at each other. What was their mother and their uncle talking about? Clawkit wanted to find out more, so his mind hatched with small ideas. He would follow Hawkmist and find out what was going on.

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:10 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

After giving a nod to Coyotesnarl, Flintspirit padded off to make sure the elder's den got all cleared out. He didn't want any queens to be forgetting their kits on accident! "Windclan! There's a Riverclan patrol that has come to take you home! It's been cleared of the coyotes! Coyotesnarl is waiting, so you all may head out right now!" He meowed, tail flicking, a smile on his face as he delivered the good news.

@Fallenpine @The Shadow Flower @LionKitKat @SilentLamb @Starbot @Skye @TeamRiverRipple @Moon Lily @S-oft @vermin @Undertaker @Wings @Sneakyfox55 @TheNyanCatMinecart @wren

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:13 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear had barely slept a wink whilst staying within the , without the moon over head he felt insecure and unsafe. The Tom startled by the loud voice but his body calmed when he heard the news, finding it hard to suppress his smile. He picked his nephew Lupinkit by the scruff with a groan, climbing to his paws. He bowed his head to Flintspirit and headed out to make his journey back home.

@RedHead

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:19 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@RedHead
"thank you for taking care of us!" Lambkit mewed and followed the rest of her clan out.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 9th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

After giving a nod to Coyotesnarl, Flintspirit padded off to make sure the elder's den got all cleared out. He didn't want any queens to be forgetting their kits on accident! "Windclan! There's a Riverclan patrol that has come to take you home! It's been cleared of the coyotes! Coyotesnarl is waiting, so you all may head out right now!" He meowed, tail flicking, a smile on his face as he delivered the good news.

@Fallenpine @The Shadow Flower @LionKitKat @SilentLamb @Starbot @Skye @TeamRiverRipple @Moon Lily @S-oft @vermin @Undertaker @Wings @Sneakyfox55 @TheNyanCatMinecart @wren
Deertalon shot up from one of the nests, relief burning through him. We can go home! he thought happily. He dipped his head to the tom, "Thank you for all you've done for us," he mewed gratefully.

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; April 9th, 2020 at 11:36 AM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:48 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

( @Casper If you wanna have Coyotekit jump in bc she is now part of the family now you can!)

The cream queen got up, waving her tail with her kits. "Come on everyone, lets go home." She stretched and lead the way for her kits out of the dark den. The brightness of the world was almost impossible to see in at first but, her eyes soon adjusted and she waited for her kits to follow her.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Shimm @:Grimm:
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 9th, 2020 at 11:48 AM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:51 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinekit yowled in horror. She looked down the hole seemed quite deep. Pinekit tried to think. Then she saw it. A huge branch reinforcing the wall of camp. She gresped at it and pulled and pulled. Despite her kit size, she was able to pull it loose. Her pelt was on edge. Why was there a huge hole? She shoved the branch into the hole, careful not to hit Breezekit. Right, so she'll climb down the branch with her claws and see if Breezekit is ok. The they can climb out. She let her paws slowly drag down the branch. Soon she landed next to Breezekit, sniffing her carefully.

(The logical thing is to call a warrior or med but I don't want to force anyone into the roleplay.)
When Breezekit woke up,she couldn't hear anything. She couldn't see anything. Then intelligence flooded her eyes,and the world became suddenly clear. "P-Pinekit?" she mewed softly. "I do not know if I am going to be here much longer" she whispered. "I am really-" Breezekit broke off, coughing like she had greencough. "Please,if you can,stay here with me for a bit longer" she mewed,"I will try to get up in a minute."
Closed Thread