Last post by Blazing
Today 09:25 PM

Old July 27th, 2023, 02:57 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Goldenhawk | he/him @dragonwind @CreeperLover649

After rummaging around a bit through several different clumps of foliage, the new warrior finally managed to find something that looked pretty similar to what they were told to look out for. Weird shaped petals, check. Fuzzy leaves, also check. Yeah, this was probably borage. With a smug grin he leaned down to pluck some from the ground. Did he need to find anyrhing else, or was that good?

[ +3 borage ]

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 27th, 2023, 03:04 PM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
( @CreeperLover649 @Quasar - Make your final posts, I'll finish it off)
Okay, they had found moss ( +2 moss ), and Goldenhawk was away getting... something. She couldn't see what from this distance. "Hey, Goldenhawk! Come here!" she yelled. As she waited, she looked at her apprentice. When they got back they should do some training.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 27th, 2023, 03:53 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
Goldenhawk | he/him @dragonwind @CreeperLover649

After rummaging around a bit through several different clumps of foliage, the new warrior finally managed to find something that looked pretty similar to what they were told to look out for. Weird shaped petals, check. Fuzzy leaves, also check. Yeah, this was probably borage. With a smug grin he leaned down to pluck some from the ground. Did he need to find anyrhing else, or was that good?

[ +3 borage ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
Okay, they had found moss ( +2 moss ), and Goldenhawk was away getting... something. She couldn't see what from this distance. "Hey, Goldenhawk! Come here!" she yelled. As she waited, she looked at her apprentice. When they got back they should do some training.
*Cherrypaw could only find some borage( +1 borage ), and nothing else, and she felt really bad that she couldn't find anything else*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old July 28th, 2023, 01:25 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Harefire padded through the forest, the air damp from recent rains, ground soft under his paws.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 29th, 2023, 03:26 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
*Cherrypaw could only find some borage( +1 borage ), and nothing else, and she felt really bad that she couldn't find anything else*
Goldenhawk | he/him

"Oh my stars, WHAT?!" The new warrior called back in response, voice slightly muffled around the borage he was carrying. He huffed and padded back to where the other two were, looking briefly over what all they found. It wasnt...too bad.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 29th, 2023, 04:49 PM
nothing's forever

@silverwynds @Leafie

Oooh, if only Alderstep didn't have a legal obligation not to bite his clanmates. He nearly snarled with frustration at Yarrowcrest. If he'd wanted a hunting party...please. He wanted to be on his own away from all these bothersome cats and take a little break. That's what he wanted if he wanted anything.

And now games were being brought up! Alderstep scoffed lightly, knowing all too well that hunting was his element, his forte. Nobody could beat him in a game of hunting...on a good day. His ego burst, deflated, died off (what have you) just as quickly as it had inflated. With this weather? He'd be lucky if he didn't die in a ditch somewhere, collapsed from sun-craziness, or whatever. With a twitching eye (stars did he get stressed just being around others), the deputy stalked out of camp, not bothering to see if the others followed. It was implied that they should since he'd (reluctantly) agreed, but if they were confused and stayed back, well, that was fine too.

At least the territory was shaded better than camp. Alderstep slunk low to the grass, practically begging that the grass still have some cold dew on it. If it did, he didn't notice, too busy scanning the undergrowth for signs of prey. Mice, voles, moles, more rodents...anything really. Anything goes, as long as it was consumable. Some cats could be picky, but the only thing Alderstep would never, ever eat in his life were toads. Or frogs, too, but those were the same thing.

Turning around, Alderstep looked to see if his duo of wannabe shadows did come along, pupils slitted with anticipation for a hunt.
Old July 29th, 2023, 06:10 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
@silverwynds @Leafie

Oooh, if only Alderstep didn't have a legal obligation not to bite his clanmates. He nearly snarled with frustration at Yarrowcrest. If he'd wanted a hunting party...please. He wanted to be on his own away from all these bothersome cats and take a little break. That's what he wanted if he wanted anything.

And now games were being brought up! Alderstep scoffed lightly, knowing all too well that hunting was his element, his forte. Nobody could beat him in a game of hunting...on a good day. His ego burst, deflated, died off (what have you) just as quickly as it had inflated. With this weather? He'd be lucky if he didn't die in a ditch somewhere, collapsed from sun-craziness, or whatever. With a twitching eye (stars did he get stressed just being around others), the deputy stalked out of camp, not bothering to see if the others followed. It was implied that they should since he'd (reluctantly) agreed, but if they were confused and stayed back, well, that was fine too.

At least the territory was shaded better than camp. Alderstep slunk low to the grass, practically begging that the grass still have some cold dew on it. If it did, he didn't notice, too busy scanning the undergrowth for signs of prey. Mice, voles, moles, more rodents...anything really. Anything goes, as long as it was consumable. Some cats could be picky, but the only thing Alderstep would never, ever eat in his life were toads. Or frogs, too, but those were the same thing.

Turning around, Alderstep looked to see if his duo of wannabe shadows did come along, pupils slitted with anticipation for a hunt.

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons

---

Well... That wasn't exactly a no? Sure, there was a pretty scary look on the deputy's face but he definitely would have put up more of a fight if he were against the idea... Perhaps we was bored on top of feeling sick! Trying his hardest to stop the pleased trill in his throat from escaping, he offers a content look to Leafpaw before trotting off after the skulking tom.

Once outside of camp, Yarrowcrest's demeanor changes entirely. The quick trot slows into a careful stalk, ears perked and keen for noise around him. The heat of the day made for difficult hunting; most creatures were smart and stayed somewhere cool until the sun ducked it's head behind cloud cover or began to set. But that meant that patches of grass and logs were lively hiding places... His own heightened gaze meets Alderstep's once he turns to look back, the young warrior nodding to him before branching off right a bit to cover more ground. Staying in a line would make trapping escaping prey harder.

Sure, he knew that the older cat could do this on his own. It wasn't a secret that he was a wonderful hunter. But sometimes having clanmates backing you up made for a more exciting hunt... Maybe they would try hunting something more thrilling today?

@.squid // @Leafie

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 30th, 2023, 05:49 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese mix - 21/100- She/her

She could feel the irritation rolling off the deputy it wasn't hard to tell that he clearly wanted to be by himself. Leafpaw wasn't going to be up his tail about being out here hunting, but she also wasn't going to stray far from the group. For now she ignored the look that Alderstep seemed to have plastered on his face, if he wanted to soak in irritation that was his personal problem not hers. Though it'd be funny if his face somehow got stuck in that position but she had enough comment sense that it wasn't going to work out that way, oh well.

She enjoyed the thought of a game while out here, gives a bit more time to pass quickly. Plus if they actually did so it could encourage them to collect more prey to bring back, she would make sure she won it if so. Leafpaw didn't hesitate to start following after the two cats going into a trot to make sure she kept up with them both. No way was she going to be left behind when she was the one to make the suggestion to hunt in the first place. One thing she could agree with was that the territory did in fact provide more shade than camp did. Which made her kind a annoyed that she couldn't escape camp when she wanted just to get some shade with out having to hide in a den.

Leafpaw raised a brow as she stared right back at Alderstep as he looked back at her and Yarrowcrest, did he think he'd lose them that easily? He might lose her since her pelt could blend in with the nature that surrounds them. That would suck for them if she decided to play a little prank on one of them but luckily enough she wasn't in a prank mood. The small apprentice took a glance around their surroundings taking a moment to see if she could scent or spot any signs of prey. She wasn't sure about the other two right now but she was ready to start catching some food.

@.squid @silverwynds

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 30th, 2023, 10:24 PM
nothing's forever

Alright, so they'd followed him. Yarrowcrest had nodded and headed off to his right, which was...different. Alderstep didn't often work together with others, but this cat's movements suggested that he wanted to do that. Uncertainty made his paws falter, hanging in the grasses as he tasted the air experimentally. He normally hunted alone, because he was deathly worried that someone else being there would mess him up. It's why he always branched away from others on hunting patrols. Not that he could necessarily do that, not with an apprentice to keep an eye on. Speaking of, Leafpaw blended somewhat well with the oaks surrounding them. He hoped she didn't slink off, if only for his sake.

After observing the others for a bit, Alderstep continued on, following a scent he'd barely caught, though he knew it was some feathered being. He hoped that his marked sense of direction would let the others know he'd caught wind of something because he wasn't going to risk alerting them verbally. Not when the scent got fresher as he went and- oh. Grouse. There was grouse. Instantly, Alderstep froze in his tracks. Grouse was...not something he came across often. But it was bird, and a big bird at that, and messing up with grouse on the line was so shameful Alderstep would exile himself before fumbling a catch that good.

Wide-eyed glances thrown to either of the cats accompanying him, Alderstep tried to convey that they split up and surround the fat bird pecking at the ground, almost hidden by the dense forest of tree trunks, the shade (oh, the shade was a savior) casting it into a small shadow. Maybe splitting up could minimize the threat of failure.

And after they caught the grouse (because not doing so simply wasn't an option in Alderstep's tunnel-visioned mind), they could all start up that dumb game of hunting or whatever. He didn't really care about that right now, not when his mind was crowing 'grouse, grouse, grouse' and his eyes couldn't tear away from the sight of the fowl.

@silverwynds @Leafie
Old July 31st, 2023, 04:18 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Flicker's terrified mews for help filled the air and a Malevolent chuckle soon after. The young kit dashed into the territory and looked towards Alderstep hopefully.
William pounced on the kit, claws unsheathed.
Flicker was hit and launched into a tree.
William then pinned Flicker against the tree, aiming to bite her throat out. But Flicker suddenly bit his paw and he reeled back in pain.
Flicker ran to hide, but William was much faster and managed to put a paw on her back to stop her escaping. The fearful look in her eyes might get someone to help her... she didn't want to die...