Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 10:16 AM
Character QnA!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:13 AM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 10:12 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Bean
Today 10:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2020, 05:05 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

"Death is an illusion darling." Quicksilver responded to Summernight's comment with a similar smirk, before listening to the two apprentices speak. He frowned at what they said, realizing how much work he would have to do to get Cowpaw up to spar with the other apprentices. Summernight could do whatever she wanted with Eveningpaw. The silver tom stepped away from his apprentice to allow his pelt space from the younger tom, he didn't need Cowpaw contaminating it. Who knew what grossness apprentices carried around on their pelts? "Alrighty, well... No frogs of course, those things are... weird." He then glanced around, ears perked and eyes scanning the landscape. He soon caught the scent of a mouse not too far off, in a patch of heather at the top of the rise. "Do you two at least know how to smell prey?" He questioned, flicking his ears in the direction of the scent in a subtle attempt to lead the apprentices in the right direction.

@vermin @pathos @.:Raven:.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 29th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The she-cat clocks her head as the apprentice and warrior make their way into the camp, one practically being dragged by the other. The leader has given up on returning to her den the number of cats returning to camp was driving her insane. Intaking a deep breath of air, she waited until the two stopped in front of her before speaking. "Alright, let's hear it where have you two been?" She asked, tail twitching back and forth. Neither cat looked very happy at the moment. They looked more upset with each other than anything else.
@ponyapan

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Patrols
There are due on February 5, patrols leader should report to Twilightstar or Brightsky when finished, depending on who sent out the patrol. If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours continue on without them. Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the territory or training grounds.

What a pain! She left the rank of deputy with hopes that she wouldn't need to organize a bunch of patrols! Next time Brightsky leaves to take care of whatever it was she needed to do, Twilightstar would make sure the deputy at least got her patrols done. Now she had to figure out who to send where and try to make sure all of these got done!! With a vexing lash of her bushy tail, the lilac leader started rounding up cats and sending out patrols. She prayed to Starclan more patrols got done this time. Last time was pitiful, Twilightstar knew she could try and get this clan back together as much as she'd like it wouldn't work if the clan as a whole didn't work alongside her.

Hunting Patrol
(Optional Prompt: You spot some prey over Shadowclan's border do you go for it or...)
Leader: Aspenspring [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]
Members: Applefluff [ @wren ] Batglare

"Aspenspring, Applefluff and Batglare, you three are on a hunting patrol." She called out dully with a yawn. She didn't like raising her voice nor doing anything that resembled anything like responsibility. She should appoint some cat to do patrols for her when Brightsky was gone. That or think about making a nest in the clearing. She spends more of her time here than her own den. It was sad in her head, being a clan leader was not all that glamorous and a real headache.

Hunting Patrol
(Optional Prompt: You track the prints of a hare to its burrow and family.
Leader: Embercry [ @Vessel]
Members: Asterbounce [ @RedHead] Maplewhisp [ @RuinsNight ]

"Embercry," The slender she-cat figured the tom had more than enough time to rest and recuperate after his little ordeal. If not well he'd better get his act together. She didn't have the time nor a place for slackers. They had more cats to feed and so needed more prey. "You are to take Asterbounce and Maplewhisp out on a hunting patrol. Catch whatever you see." She orders in a neutral tone that didn't inspire much of anything in anyone.

Battle Training
Leader: Lynxsight [ @Early ]
Members: Goatpaw [ @mochi ] Leopardflare [ @Kitty Mama ] Warblerpaw [ @vermin]

"Lynxsight, and Leopardflare can take your new apprentices out for battle training." Twilightstar still wasn't certain about what to do about those two toms, but until she did she was going to make sure they properly training together. If it did come to a raid she didn't need Warblerpaw dying because he refused to learn anything from anyone other then the missing Gentlerose. She hoped Lynxsight could handle them and Goatpaw, if not she suppose she could always throw Coldsong at them.

ShadowClan Border Patrol
(Optional Prompt: You notice dog prints leading into the territory but no dog.)
Leader: Racooncloud [ @Deranged Llama ]
Member: Flamerose [ @touka ] Poppypaw [ @Starfall ]

Now for the border patrols that she really didn't want to do. These were Brightsky's job, she reminded herself to complain to the molly when she returned. "Racooncloud," She looked over to the thin tom with expectations. "I need you to lead a border patrol to Shadowclan. Keep in mind not to mess with their border and mark them thoroughly." Twilightstar really needed to situation the borders as soon as possible if plans didn't work in the outskirts. If they got through the rest of Leafbare she'd be content.

RiverClan Border Patrol
(Optional Prompt: Finishing the patrol early you decide to give hunting a try.)
Leader: Larksong [ @psyche ]
Member: Shrewpaw [ @Pepperkins ] Willowleaf [ @Cecily Herondale ]

"Larksong," She turned to the opinionated she-cat from the meeting. Twilightstar had nothing against the feline, she just hoped she ran her mouth as well as she ran this patrol. "You'll be taking charge of Riverclan border patrol. Just mark the borders and report to me." She explained while adding who she'd be takin with her. "You'll take Shrewpaw and Willowleaf with you. Shrewpaw recently got himself lost so keep an eye on him to make sure it doesn't happen again." No need for more missing cats.

ThunderClan Border Patrol
(Optional Prompt: Your patrol meets an unsavory rogue hunting on Thunderclan's territory.)
Leader: Littlewish [ @Moon Lily ]
Member: Runningpaw, Whitesong [ @CheetahPelt ]

Finally the last patrol. This was tiring and she never wanted to be in charge of this many patrols ever again. "Littlewish," Twilightstar was aware that he recently just returned all the more reason to put him to work. Still a little annoyed with the lack of excuses from the pair, Twilghtstar figured she'd be a little less bothered by Littlewish and Runningpaw should they have a successful patrol. "Take your apprentice and Whitesong to Thunderclan's border. Do not cause any trouble there and if possible if you catch their patrol see if you can figure out how their clan is doing without causing a dispute or being overly obvious about it." It would be nice to see if she could get some intel on Thunderclan before making any hasty decisions to get their territory back.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 29th, 2020 at 05:27 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 05:44 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@RedHead @RuinsNight

Embercry hesitated.

I'm leading a patrol? So soon?

Actually, now that he thought about it, it wasn't really 'so soon.'

I've been sitting on my rump for too long. I suppose it's about time I started getting to work again.

With that thought, he immediately went about searching for his patrol members.

"Asterbounce! Maplewhisp!"

just a critter
Old January 29th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Moon Lily

Whitesong nodded to Twilightstar before turning his gaze to Littlewish, the leader of the patrol. "I'm ready to go whenever you are." His meowed, his soft voice very melodical. He wished he had been put on one of the hunting patrols, but border patrol was fine too.
Old January 29th, 2020, 05:54 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Raccooncloud perked his ears as he heard Twilightstar mention his name. His light brown tail flicked back and forth eagerly. He was excited to be going to the ShadowClan border. Ears perked and pelt ruffled with eagerness to get going, Raccooncloud called to the other members of his patrol.
"Flamerose, Poppypaw! Ready to head out?"
The dark brown tom knew that his leader was counting on him and his his patrol to make sure that ShadowClan wasn't trespassing again. He didn't want to let her down, especially since he hadn't led a patrol before!

Last edited by Jynx; January 29th, 2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The black and white molly sighed, "No, it's fine. No need to bother someone else." Songbird said, going passed the molly with the room she made when she took a few steps back. Adjusting her eyes to the more dimmed den she looked around for a spot. Tiny moss balls littered around the floor. Stepping over them and to a spot close to her bedding the queen turned around to the expecting one. "I suppose it would be best to be me so I could keep an eye out on you." Looking at the queen and then the open spot next to her. "Don't worry, I'll send on of the apprentices out to get you fresh moss." Songbird mewed.

@Blissie Bliss
Old January 29th, 2020, 09:20 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Lynxsight wasted no time. Like clockwork, she'd stood after Twilightstar finished and made a beeline toward the training moors. She was excited to start training Goatpaw, but she wasn't sure how their companions would feel. She hadn't paid much attention, but, at the gathering, she'd felt some sort of tension there.
But hopefully everyone would just keep their minds on the task at hand.

Presently, the tabby stood at the edge of the moor, waiting for the others.
@mochi @Kitty Mama @vermin

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; January 29th, 2020 at 09:29 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 10:40 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Moon Lily

Whitesong nodded to Twilightstar before turning his gaze to Littlewish, the leader of the patrol. "I'm ready to go whenever you are." His meowed, his soft voice very melodical. He wished he had been put on one of the hunting patrols, but border patrol was fine too.

(We'll continue at the border)

Littlewish nodded dutifully to Twilightstar, his tail twitching happily. He'd get to prove himself!
"Of course, your leadership." He purred, dipping his head before returning to Runningpaw. He approached Whitesong, his ears catching the musical voice. He smiled widely at the tom, excited to meet such a nice-seeming tom.
"It's good to see such an eager cat. Alright, let's hit the road!" Littlewish announced, not caring if others heard. He padded through the bramble tunnel and left the camp.

~~~

Runningpaw followed along, rolling her eyes at the older tom. Littlewish was insane. Whitening was...alright. She supposed. She felt her pelt rise at Twilightstar's words. Her mentor? Littlewish? Never. He was too unordinary.
"Come on, slowpokes."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 29th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Silverdust's whiskers twitched with annoyance at the mention of the kittypet they brought back being a potential threat. If a thinning Batglace could carry him on his own, then they shouldn't be a threat. He had turned his head away from the matter and was staring intently at a rock away from the focus of the meeting. That is, until his attention was brought back by the talk of encroaching on outsider lands to expand theirs.

"Some party." he added, looking to Foxpudge before going back to watching Twilightstar, "Sending a lone cat to scout would be ludicrous since we've no idea what's lurking out there." Not to mention the fact that cat just seem to keep streaming in and out of the borders from nowhere.
Closed Thread